Month of May 01

Story Info
Alex coerces his thieving female caregiver into servitude.
6.1k words
4.41
18k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sat at his computer and looked over the multitude of tiny camera windows tiled across the screen. He shook his head as he saw Natalie slipping money out of his dresser drawer and placing it down her shirt. He had dozens of these videos, all cataloged and saved to the cloud as evidence. All of these had gone to his lawyer for additional safekeeping in case certain events transpired. He had accumulated these files and more over the last few weeks.

With all of the access she had to his property, she had all the freedom in the world to rob him. Besides, he had trusted her. He trusted all of his caregivers, and after he had been robbed several times by other ones, his lawyer recommended hidden cameras and microphones spread throughout the entire place.

Being physically disabled, Alex had to rely on a number of caregivers to care for him and provide him a level of independence where he could live by himself. All came through the same agency, Angel Cares, and as one of the self-paying customers in their most expensive plan, he was considered a VIP. He even had direct access to Angel Martinez, the owner and founder of the business. Alex had been with the service for over ten years. He had a form of Muscular Dystrophy, and as his strength reduced over the years, Angel provided additional help, modifications to his home, and other means to support his independent living. Alex had reduced muscle use but had sensitivity and feeling throughout his whole body. This made it different than working with patients with spinal cord injuries or other disabilities. Angel trained all the caregivers meticulously as he had become protective of one of his best clients and a true friend.

When Alex told Angel about the theft, Angel was dumbfounded. Angel wanted to fire Natalie and see her blacklisted among the caregiver community. Alex had other plans. He told Angel he would take care of Natalie but would need the help of two other caregivers, Ebony and Brittney. They had already agreed to live with Alex for the entire month of May at a substantial personal cost to himself. Since Angel felt responsible for his employee robbing a client, he agreed to clear the schedules of both Ebony and Brittney and let them work for him.

Being robbed by Natalie hurt Alex more than any other theft. He thought Natalie was different. She was lovely, funny, and intelligent, and they got along well. On several occasions, after she helped him get ready in the morning, she would stay for a cup of coffee and a few episodes of the Office or Firefly or play a videogame on his PS5. He even let her use the pool; he especially enjoyed those days.

She had a fantastic body. She was on the thinner side with a ripped stomach that showed off in her bikini. Long brown hair spilled down her back to the center. She had perfect teeth and hazel eyes with naturally long lashes. Having just left college, she was on the swim team for all four years and had amazing muscles in her legs that made it easy for her to lift Alex and transfer him from his bed to his wheelchair. Any other help, his gardener, housekeeper, or even the mailman, remarked at Natalie's beauty. She was a natural charmer, and so it made it extra hurtful when the stealing began.

She had worked for him for nearly one year. During that time, they had undoubtedly grown closer through trips to the movies, dining out, and even a trip to the casino together, where they shared a suite. Alex had never crossed the line with her, nor had he crossed any lines with any of his caregivers. He was sure Natalie knew he was attracted to her. Even though he had mobility issues, could not walk on his own, and could barely lift his arms, the rest of his anatomy worked. She had even caught him having an erection once when she was changing in the bathroom and left the door open. Alex happened to ride by while preparing for a shower, and Natalie caught sight of him growing between his legs. He quickly apologized and left, though Natalie didn't mind. She enjoyed the thought of knowing he was attracted to her.

Natalie showed up on Sunday at 7 AM for her regular morning shift. The house was dark except for the large living room. Notified by one of his outdoor cameras, Alex saw her pull up on her bike outside his house and lock it to the railing of his outdoor ramp. He unlocked the door remotely and then drove his wheelchair to sit by the couch and wait for her. His heart thumped in his chest as the door opened. All of his plans would come together today, and he could hardly wait.

"Hey, Alex," Natalie said as she stepped inside and slipped off her tennis shoes as she always did. She wore medical scrubs over her slender body, and her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. As she set her backpack on the ground by her shoes, she crossed the living room towards Alex, who greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning, Alex. What are you doing in your chair already?" she asked.

"I've been up for a while. We need to talk. Why don't you have a seat?"

Natalie chuckled a little at the unordinary request. "Okay...I thought I was here for a normal shift, but if you just want to talk, hey, you're the boss." She moved to the couch and kneeled on it to face him.

Seeing her in that semi-submissive pose knotted his stomach with anticipation. "Well, I'm upset about something and want to discuss it with you. Or maybe it's better to show you. Have you ever heard the term a picture is worth a thousand words? A video is even better."

He slid his hand over the small end table and pressed a button on the remote. The TV lit up and showed a video of Natalie carrying Alex's 95 lb. body into bed, turning him on his side away from his wheelchair and then taking money out of a side bag on the same wheelchair. Natalie's eyes widened in shock at the evidence on the screen.

"But, let me explain," she said and then paused as the next video played. This one showed her robbing a Cartier watch from his dresser. The next video showed her robbing antique silverware. The videos went on and on, playing small clips of her robbing him over and over again.

Natalie's face had gone a deep shade of red. "Alex, please, let me explain."

"You want to explain how you have been robbing me over the last few weeks? Are you going to sit there and make up some story about how all these videos are lies?"

Natalie opened her mouth to speak, but only a short squeak came out. She closed her mouth, and a tear rolled out of her eye.

Alex rode his wheelchair around the couch and pressed the spacebar on the keyboard of his laptop. A new video displayed his lawyer, a heavyset man with a full brown beard. He was another of Alex's friends, having been his attorney for over twenty years. Tom Finley was considered one of the best real estate attorneys in New Jersey, and he had a full firm behind him of top counsel in all fields. The video showed Tom sitting at a desk in his gray suit with a royal blue bowtie. "You see, Alex, with the amount of money that Natalie Clemens has stolen, the number of times she has stolen from you, and the fact that she is your caregiver, which puts you in a vulnerable position, the district attorney would see this as a first-class felony. We also ran her through some crime databases and found that she has priors: shoplifting, petty theft, and a few other charges. I suggest we turn over all of this evidence to the DA and put her away for the next thirty years or so."

Alex pressed the spacebar to pause the video. Natalie bounced off the couch and started pacing in the space in front of it.

"Alex, I'm so sorry. You have to understand that I didn't want to do this. It's that damn casino app. I should have never downloaded it. I'm addicted, and it's all I think about. Or that's all I used to think about. Look, I'll pay you back. I'll pay you back every dollar. I swear. I'll work for you day and night; just don't send me to jail. I can't go to jail."

"So you stole nearly $15,000 from me and spent it all on gambling apps? Are you that stupid?" Alex asked, his tone shifting to one she had never heard before.

This stunned Natalie. She had never been insulted before by him. The authority in his voice was new. "I'm not stupid. I just got hooked, but I deleted the app and haven't gambled in days. I know it's wrong."

"The money is one thing, but what about the watch and the other items you stole. Are they are gone too?"

She nodded, her face still red with shame and worry. "I took them to a pawnshop and then deposited the money. Alex, I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I know what I did was wrong. I'll work for you, and you don't even have to pay me until we're all square."

Alex shook his head. "You don't understand. It's not about the money. You stole from me after all I did for you. I've let you use my house. I've given you off on days when I needed you. I paid extra for help just to give you off. I even let you use my pool for a party, and you wouldn't even let me attend. In my own fucking house!"

Hearing his outburst, Natalie stopped pacing and sat on the couch. She had never heard him swear in the year she worked for him. He had never even been angry. She had been afraid, but now her fear turned to pure horror as a different Alex showed himself.

"Are you going to turn me over to the police?" she asked.

"That's up to you. I'm giving you a choice. You say you're willing to work for me to pay off your debt, so I'll give you that as one option. You either work for me in a specific manner, or I'll turn over all of the evidence to the police. Based on what you have done and all you've stolen and all of the evidence and my ties to the police and district attorney's office, I think you're looking at twenty years in prison conservatively. My attorney thinks thirty, so maybe he's more right."

Natalie's jaw dropped as a wave of dizziness set in. She couldn't breathe and bent over at the waist to push air into her lungs. After taking a few deep breaths, she sat back and held her stomach, which seemed to help with the sudden nausea. "I'll work for you. I'll do anything. Just say what you want me to do."

Alex smiled. He had been waiting for this for the past few nights. "I want you to be my slave for one month."

Natalie almost laughed at the words but stopped herself. She cleared her throat and said, "Slave?"

"Yes, if you agree to become my slave for the next month, I will destroy all of the evidence of your theft and ask my attorney to draw up a document freeing you from any prosecution. You will be a free woman after that. In addition, you will not lose your job with Angel Cares, though obviously, you won't be working for me anymore. I will even give you an enthusiastic letter of recommendation for your next job."

Natalie was still unsure of exactly what it meant to be his slave. She had heard of this before, but only generally. Did he want to have sex with her, she wondered? Could Alex even have sex? "How exactly would that work, me being your slave?"

"You will move in here with me full-time for the next month," he said, drawing up a document on his laptop screen. "You will cater to all of my needs twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. You will do everything I say at all times, no matter what I ask. Any failure will result in all videos and your confession going straight to the district attorney."

"Wait, my confession?" Natalie asked, her eyes now drawing together.

"Yes, I've been taping this conversation, and you admitted to everything."

Natalie was speechless. The thought of all of this was more than she could handle. Still, she didn't want to go to jail. Twenty years was a long time. How bad could it be to be his slave? She knew he wouldn't be that demanding and could physically do whatever she wanted. It wasn't like he could stop her. He could barely move his arms and needed her to help him with everything. Maybe she would have to jerk him off or something. Not a big deal.

"Fine. I'll be your slave. One month?"

"That's right. We start right now, Monday the 1st. That means for the entire month of May, you're mine," he said.

"Okay, Alex. Fine. Whatever it takes," she said.

Alex smiled. "Great. I'm going to head into my bedroom for a few minutes. I want you to take off all your clothes, leave them in that bag by the door, put your phone on the table, and then come naked to my bedroom."

"You want me to...what?" Natalie scoffed. Was he serious?

Alex rode away with no answer. He wanted to see if she would commit to the agreement. He feared she would disobey, but this was the first test.

Natalie sat on the couch and wondered if this was some kind of joke. Being naked in front of Alex seemed ridiculous. Why would she allow herself to get into such a request? She stayed in the living room for a few moments, checked Instagram on her phone, drank a cup of water from the kitchen, and then walked to the bedroom.

"Alex, I think I misheard you before you left the—"

"Shut up, slave. Why are you still wearing your clothes? Are you too stupid to understand my order?"

Natalie's face turned red. She did not like how he was speaking to her. "Look, Alex. Let's just get one thing straight. This whole slave thing—"

Alex drove around the bed to his desk, where his humongous monitor displayed some kind of legal document. "Natalie, I don't think you understand the full weight of what we just discussed. Let me show you something."

Not another video, Natalie thought. When her parents showed up on-screen, her jaw dropped, and she ran to the computer desk. "Why the hell are my parents on your computer?"

"I called them last night on Zoom. I donated a rather sizable one to your father's church. I'm not very religious, but he didn't seem to mind. I only did it so I could get to know them. They are great people, and they certainly love you. It would be a shame if I were to turn over all of the evidence to them to show them the kind of daughter they raised. Of course, I will also send all that info to the DA's office. I have a feeling your father is the kind of guy who would mortgage his house just to pay for his daughter's legal defense. Unfortunately, his house is already mortgaged, and they took a sizable loan out recently to pay for some medical bills for your mother. The kind of expense brought on by defending a felony charge would completely ruin them."

Natalie suddenly felt sick to her stomach and had to sit on the ground to keep from falling over. This was far worse than she ever thought. "Alex, please. Don't tell my parents and don't send me to jail. I'll do whatever you say."

Alex turned his wheelchair to face her. "You already made your decision. You agreed to be my slave. You will do what I tell you and see to my every want and need. Now, I have already given you your first order. Return to the front of my house, take off all your clothes, place them in the trash bag by the door, and then come back to my bedroom. Or you can choose to leave my house, at which point I'll notify the police, the district attorney, and your parents of everything you've done."

Natalie's whole world was breaking. She knew she had no choice. There was no way she would let her parents down, cripple them financially, and go to prison. She loved her parents and loved her freedom. She was not sure precisely what this slave business entailed, but it couldn't be all that bad. Not worse than prison. Not worse than facing her family. She would have to be nude for him, but she doubted it would go much further. She could be a naked caregiver for a month. It was better than the alternative.

She stood and walked back to the front of the house. First, she put her phone on the table by the door. She took off her scrubs and placed them in the white garbage bag. She reached for her peach-colored bra, hesitated but unclasped it, and also placed it in the bag. She didn't have the largest breasts, but they were round and firm on her toned body and stood out full and perky. She also took off her panties and placed them in the bag. Having recently shaved, she left a thin landing strip. All of this made her feel self-conscious, not because she lacked confidence, but because her employer forced her to be naked in his presence. The humiliation wore heavy on her, but she reminded herself that she had little choice.

Natalie walked back to Alex's bedroom with one hand covering her most private area and her arm crossing her breasts to shield them from sight as best she could.

"Natalie, put your hands by your side and stand with your legs apart," Alex said.

She could hear his tone's authority, which sent a shiver down her spine. "Alex, are you really going to —"

"Quiet. I swear to God, Natalie, you're testing my patience. I've been clear with you. Either you do exactly as I say without hesitation or argument, or I'm sending you to jail. Place your hands by your side and separate your legs. Now!"

Something in his voice told her not to disobey him any longer. Besides, if she were going to be nude for a while, he would get to see her anyway. Why make him wait and risk angering him? She remembered that one time he saw her naked and got hard. She kind of enjoyed seeing his reaction. It made her realize she could manipulate him. By the end of this month, he could be paying all of her gambling debts.

She brought her hands to her side and separated her legs. Alex took in the full sight of her body and exhaled slowly. Her breasts hang firm and plump, not like what her bikini hid, and though her nipples were flat, they were beautiful pink orbs. He noticed the tight landing strip and realized that was something he would have her removed at some point.

"One more thing before we truly begin," Alex said and turned back to the computer. "This is an electronic document detailing all of this arrangement's conditions. You can read over it and then sign the bottom. It just describes —"

"It's fine. I get it," Natalie said and walked over to the desk. She took the mouse, scrolled to the bottom of the document, and entered her name in a text box. She clicked a few more buttons and submitted the document.

"You're sure you don't want to read it?" Alex asked. Being this close to her, he could smell a bit of perfume, a sweet floral scent. Between that and her naked breasts so close to him, he could already feel himself becoming harder.

"Nah, I'm good," Natalie said, stepping away from the desk.

Alex shook his head. "Okay, it's your choice. So now you're my slave for the entire month of May. From this time forward, you will refer to me as master. You will only speak when spoken to, and you will answer everything with my title, or you will be punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Alex." She clicked her teeth and then sighed sarcastically. "Yes, Master." She moved away from him and stood in the center of the bedroom with her hands on her hips. The nudity didn't even bother her anymore. She even felt a bit of excitement. Imagine what I must be doing to him, she thought. "So what do you want me to do first? Clean the house or something? There's a Friends marathon on if you want to go watch it with me?"

Alex moved his wheelchair closer to her and pressed a button to make the back recline. It was an expensive wheelchair with unique functions that allowed him to place his body in different positions. With his right hand still over the wheelchair controls, his left arm slipped off the armrest and crawled to his crotch. "I had a rough weekend. All I thought about was you coming over here. I've been super horny, and it's hard to concentrate. Why don't you come over here and suck my cock?"

Natalie did a double-take, not even processing what he said for a moment. Did he really just ask her to give him a blowjob? She couldn't help but laugh at the thought of her performing that act on him. Contract or not, she would not be putting her mouth on any part of him.

12