Month of May 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex felt a sudden rush of rage as he saw her reaction. He had planned for it, though. He knew she wouldn't be as willing as he needed her to be. "Natalie, this is your last chance to play by the rules that you chose. You agreed to be my slave and to do what I say, when I say it, without argument. I will give you this one last opportunity to keep this on a somewhat friendly basis. Get on your hands and knees, crawl over here, take my dick out of my pants, and suck it."

Natalie folded her arms over her chest. "Alex, you can't be serious. Look, if you want me to be naked, fine. If you want me to call you master or watch me take a shower or something, whatever. But I'm not going to just do whatever you say. I know what I agreed to, and I don't want to go to jail. If you were going to turn me into the police, you would have done it by now. So let's just drop this charade."

Alex sighed and shook his head in frustration. He had figured she would put up a fight. Part of him wished she understood her position and submitted to him. "Well, I tried. I did my best to make you understand. You agreed to everything but won't play by the rules." He turned his head to the right. "Okay, ladies. Your turn."

Out of nowhere, two women ran into the room. They moved so quickly that Natalie couldn't even see them. She felt her hair get yanked back, and someone kicked the back of the knees, so she dropped to the hardwood floor. Her arms were yanked behind her body until her shoulders were stretched to the limit.

"Oww!" she shouted and tried to lean forward to take the pressure away, but she was held by her hair and forced to look at Alex.

"Natalie, you know Ebony and Brittney. They work for Angel Cares."

Their faces came into view from either side of Natalie as they hovered over her. Ebony had flawless dark skin with her long black braided hair in a loose ponytail and wore leather pants and boots and a black leather bustier struggling to hold in her tear-shaped full breasts. Brittney had olive-colored skin with light brown, almost blond hair. She wore a black latex dress with black high heels zippered down the center. She was smaller and barely had curves, but her body was tight, compact, and popping with muscle.

"Let me go! What are you doing?" Natalie shouted, tears running down her face from the pain in her shoulders.

"You got her, Britt?" Ebony asked.

"This little slut isn't going anywhere," Brittney said and adjusted her grip, which caused Natalie to whimper.

Ebony came around the front of Natalie and crouched in front of her. She grabbed the girl's throat and squeezed just enough to constrict her airway. "Remember us, bitch? I bet you do. You never thought you'd be on your knees in front of us, begging like a little puppy dog. None of the other caregivers like you. You act like you're better than all of us, steal from clients, and are mean and nasty. You've done horrible things. You got Esmeralda deported a few weeks ago, and you got Nancy fired because you said she stole from one of your clients, the same client that you robbed. You got her fired to cover your ass."

"And don't forget all the terrible things you called us," Britt said from the back as she twisted Natalie's wrists again. Natalie let out a squeal.

"You called us dirty dykes," Ebony said and squeezed her throat harder. "You even said racist things about Britt and me, things I don't even want to repeat. And then, on top of all of that, you robbed Mr. Alex. He is one of the nicest clients we have ever worked for. So when he called us and told us how you robbed him and how he wanted to get back at you, me and Britt couldn't say no to helping him. So guess what, slut? We are going to be here this whole month with you. We are going to be his hands that punish you. We are going to be his eyes and ears when he's not here to watch you squirm and hear you beg for mercy. We will make sure he enjoys every minute of the month of May, and you enjoy not one fucking second."

"Please, Ebony, Brittney, you're hurting me. I can barely breathe," Natalie said through labored breaths. She was strong, but no matter how hard she twisted and pulled, Brittney held her like an iron vice.

"From now on, you will refer to them as Mistress Ebony and Mistress Brittney," Alex said and rode his chair closer to the three women. Ebony released her hold on Natalie's throat and turned towards Alex. She unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down just enough, so his erection sprung out. Despite his small stature, his hard cock stood at seven inches. Pre-cum dripped along the tip. Ebony went behind Natalie and took one of her shoulders and arms to relieve Brittney. The two of them dragged Natalie the last few feet until her head sat in Alex's lap. Natalie let out another squeal as the movement personified the pain in her shoulders and elbows.

"Do you want to keep doing this the hard way, or do you want to do this easy way?" Alex asked.

"Please, don't make me do this," Natalie said. Her mind was racing for a way out of this. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't break from the grip of the two women. As she looked over at the hard cock in front of her, she couldn't believe she would be forced to do this. All of the hours of gambling and all the money she lost, and all the people she robbed seemed so foolish now. She never thought of any consequences, but now she realized how much trouble she was in. She thought it would just be Alex and knew she could control him. After all, he couldn't do anything physically to stop her. With Ebony and Brittney here, everything had changed. Fear gripped her, and she knew she had lost. Surrender settled in quickly. She was going to have to do this and didn't want to do it the hard way.

"Let's go, Natalie," Alex said. His dick stood straight out, inviting her.

"I'll... I'll do it, Master," she said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She opened her mouth wide and hoped Alex wouldn't last long. The only thing she could hope to do was finish him quickly. The only degree of control she maintained was in performing the act.

She licked the underside of his cock and brought her head forward to take in the head. Brittney gave her a little slack by easing her grip on her hair enough to let her take more of Alex into her mouth. He sucked in air through clenched teeth as he felt her warm mouth wrap around him. Though her mouth was dry, she brought her lips together and rolled her tongue on the bottom of his shaft. It felt exquisite like he was suddenly wrapped in layers of warmth.

Natalie couldn't believe what she was doing. He grew harder between her lips, and she could taste the unmistakable male musk on his skin, though no sweat. He was perfectly trimmed and even had a pleasant odor. All of this was much different than her last hookup at the casino. Alex had prepared and may have even tried to make this enjoyable for her.

Brittney loosened her grip even more, allowing Natalie to consume all of Alex's cock. She trembled as she took it all in and felt a wave of warmth spread through her body. Her tongue worked the underside of his shaft, and she squeezed her lips to provide suction.

Still, the humiliation wore on her. Being forced to do this at the hands of these two women raised in her a sense of shame. The degradation of the act twisted all thoughts in her mind into one simple phrase — you're mine.

"Is this slut getting wet?" Ebony asked with a laugh.

"Oh Jesus, she's dripping down her thighs." Brittney came into view in the corner of Natalie's vision. "You're not supposed to enjoy this, you stupid slave. Let's go. Suck him off. Harder!"

Natalie let out a whimper as tears poured out of her eyes. She was trying to do this right. The quicker he finished, the faster this would be over. "Why the hell am I getting excited," she wondered. None of this is pleasant. She still could not deny it. Something about this aroused her. Losing control. Being used. No free will. She throbbed and hungered for all of it.

Ebony maintained her grip on Natalie's arm and shoulder while Brittney held her hair and her other arm. The two women nodded to one another and lowered Natalie's open mouth over Alex's cock. Suddenly Natalie felt her head pushed farther, and her throat slammed into the tip of his cock. Brittney's hand dug into the back of her head and shoved her all the way down. Natalie choked and gagged as she was held there against her control. Saliva filled her mouth, coating his cock, which responded by growing and swelling. Moments passed as she tried to breathe through her nose and stick out her tongue to relieve the pressure. Drool dripped from her mouth, and she felt wetness on her breasts.

An image rose in her mind of her first time deepthroating a guy. He was a straight-A student in her statistics class, and she wanted him to write her term paper. She agreed to the blowjob because she thought he was hot anyway. It was the first time she had taken someone that far down, but she realized it was easy to swallow his load. That image kept up in her mind as Brittney forced her against Alex. Her lips pressed against his pelvis as the tip of his cock bent downward along the turn of her throat. She wasn't sure how much more she could last as she gagged. The sounds of Alex moaning and light laughter from behind filled her ears. She felt herself heaving but somehow pushed it down, knowing it may only make things worse. Her legs tried to kick backward, but her knees ground into the hardwood. Her arms were bent and held by the two stronger women. There was nothing she could do but let it happen. In the back of her mind, she knew she had put herself here. All of her decisions had brought her to this place. Maybe she deserved it all.

She felt herself pulled back, and the cock slid out of her mouth. Coughing and gasping for air, she stared at the ceiling as drool dribbled down her chin. She struggled to regain her breath and knelt there, panting and gasping. Her eyes watered, so the faces above her blurred.

Alex couldn't believe what was happening. He knew his two accomplices were into this, but he had no idea how much they truly hated Natalie. A thin thread of remorse stuck out the anger he felt towards her. There was no stopping now. He wanted her to pray for her crime and wondered how far Ebony and Brittney would punish her.

"What a stupid slut," Ebony said and lifted her wrist. A spark of pain shot through Natalie's right shoulder, but all she could do was grimace. As her vision cleared, she could see Brittney smiling down at her. "Ready for more?"

Before she could answer, she was thrust back onto his dick. This time, Brittney moved her up and down at a fast pace, so she fucked Alex with her mouth. She could feel him pulsing and getting even harder, which usually meant the end was coming. Her mouth was growing tired, and her tongue was raw from stroking the underside of his shaft. She couldn't tell for how long this was going on. Alex had lasted much longer than she could ever have expected. Once in a while, Brittney would shove her head all the way into his lap, forcing the tip down the back of her throat. She would hold it there as Natalie gagged. When Natalie felt like she couldn't take it anymore, Brittney would pull her back and then start driving her up and down again.

Alex's mind went to a different place. It was all about desire now. He wanted to orgasm so badly it hurt. Seeing the control he had over Natalie pushed him closer to the edge. "I'm going to cum. I want you to swallow all of it. You're getting punished if a single drop gets on me or even the floor. Understand, slave?" Alex said, his words coming raggedly between breaths. "Here it comes!"

Natalie's head was forced down, and she felt the end of his cock tickle her throat. The first shot hit hard, and Natalie swallowed fast. Fearing punishment, she sealed her lips around him to keep all his cum in her mouth. With each of Alex's groans, another shot came. Natalie swallowed as best as she could as he pulsed in her mouth. She wasn't used to swallowing. Guys were always so happy when she went down on them. None had been upset when she finished them off with her hand and let them cum on themselves. She never had cum in her mouth and certainly never swallowed. It was salty and sweet at the same time, but she barely tasted it as it hit the back of her throat and slid straight down. Even this part lasted longer than she expected.

"Alright, I'm done," Alex said through labored breaths.

Natalie was pulled off of him. She remained on her knees with her head wrenched, so she was looking at him. She swallowed the last of what was in her mouth and moved her tongue around as she tried to clean off anything remaining.

"Good job, slut," Alex said with a smile. "Get used to it, stupid. You'll be doing this for the entire month of May."

12