Monty Python and the Holy Grail XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"It's so yummy!" Winston said as she enjoyed the silky hard flesh of his boner.

The tiny blonde swirled her tongue around and around, before giving the lucky knight a slut grin and straddling his lanky frame. She lined up his long pole to her golden thatch and dropped down with a scream. Relatively short at four feet eleven her light coloured hair came down over her modest tits and down her back. Lancelot grabbed her heart shaped bum and bounced her up and down as if she weighed nothing.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes!"

The petite girl moaned loudly as she had her orgasm, the iron hard beast firmly embedded in her hot interior. Lancelot ground her lower body to and fro so that her pubic bone rubbed against his groin.

"Don't stop, I implore you!"

Galahad was atop of Piglet as he slipped his rampant erection into the woman's searing pussy. She moaned unintelligibly as she was fucked by his steel hard cock and arched her back as she was pinned to the soft bed by his weight.

"Oh, fuck me Sir knight, do what thou wilt."

She wanted a hard fuck so he gave her one, thrusting into her with all he had. Her breath was squeezed out of her as he pounded her tiny frame, and the more he banged in and out, the more she loved it. Shy and reserved she was not!

"Give it to me, fuck me hard!"

Galahad was shocked by the language the young novice screamed out, but it only spurred him on even more. Piglet grabbed him by the biceps and wrapped her legs around his waist as her sweet juices coated his shaft. Beside them Pinky laid on her back and raised her hips as if fucking air, her pleading eyes focused on Sir Galahad.

"My turn?" She asked calmly.

He shifted from Piglet and unceremoniously shoved his slick tool into her cunt in one forceful plunge. Pinky clamped her hand over her mouth as the lust crazed male savagely banged into her, stretching her tight pussy to the limit. He held her ankles wide apart so that he could take her deep and hard. Her sweat matted hair was spread out on the straw filled pillow as he surged in and out of the little minx. She was his slut, willing to do whatever he wanted.

"It is so big!"

Dingo whimpered as Lancelot pounded her with steady thrusts from behind. He felt her push back into him as she rested her weight on her knees and elbows. His big nuts slapped at her round behind as he pumped in and out, his muscular arms holding her just how he wanted.

"You're so manly! Oh, you're going to make me cum!"

Dingo pushed back as far as her strength would allow as she urgently rubbed her clit between her legs. Lancelot gasped as her love juices ran down his balls in a slow trickle. The satisfied blonde fell face down on the bed and his dribbling cock slipped out of her gaping cunt.

"My turn!" Announced Crepper who pushed her cute ass down on the lap of Lancelot in a reverse cowgirl position.

Her hands formed a firm grip on his long shanks as she dug her toes in the straw laden floor and bobbed up and down with throaty shrieks. She rode his incredible cock with great enthusiasm, reaching between her legs to ruh his balls as she did so. Her pert butt smacked on his groin each time she thrust down and kept still for a fraction of a second in order to relish the huge prick in her tight cunt. Lancelot grabbed her by the tits and hauled her back to him and inhaled the sweet scent of her hair.

"Methinks it high time I joined in." Said Stormy as she rose from her seat and padded over to the bed, her large breasts jiggling on her chest, and her buttocks rolling seductively from side to side.

Her light hair was loose and reached the bottom of her shoulder blades. She rolled over onto the bed and laid on her left side, her head in the crook of her arm. With her right hand she rubbed her slit with her chin up proudly as she stared directly at Lancelot who lifted Crepper off his aching cock.

"Dost thou desire me?"

The lean knight blinked hard twice and his erect cock leapt at the sight of the most desirable maiden he had ever seen.

"My lord! your dart is so big!"

Indeed his cock jutted out from his groin like a ruddy spear with a mushroom sized head that shone in the light of the candles. He moved in without a sound and Stormy spread her legs out wide on either side of him as he grabbed both of her shapely thighs and put them on his shoulders. He studied her pussy lips which were slightly open, one of the most erotic things he had seen in his life. His knob sank into her sodden pussy and he began to thrust in hard, moving her body to and fro on the bed.

"My good sir! Thou art the best!"

With his superior strength and posture the tall man slammed in deep, his balls slapping loudly on her meaty ass. Galahad looked on as he watched his comrade's monster cock plunge in and out of the fair maiden, her lovely legs wrapped around his lanky, well muscled body. The heels of her feet jabbed into his shoulder blades and her nails raked his butt as she was royally fucked.

"Fuck me! oh yes, fuck me!" She wailed.

Galahad hovered close and made intense eye contact with the stacked blonde beneath Lancelot. He read her mind and held the glistening cock head to her ruby lips. He took a step forward and his knob pushed into her open mouth. Stormy was ecstatic as she was now penetrated from both ends, a more wicked degradation did not exist. Sweat poured from the two knights as they flexed and bucked in their throes of illicit passion. She made a tight seal around the hot member in her mouth and used her tongue to lick and flick the swollen glans that pulsated and throbbed.

"I...I'm spent!" Cried Sir Lancelot.

With her mouth full of cock she felt Lancelot shoot his cum inside her pussy, the warm and wet sensation causing her to moan in sheer bliss. He pulled out and his semen began to drip out and down her ass crack. Galahad saw this and pulled away from Stormy's rabid mouth and assumed the vacant position left by Lancelot. He saw the wet cunt agape between Stormy's parted thighs and dove on into the creamy interior. His ass went into overdrive as he fucked the blonde at a frantic pace. He slipped out a couple of times but patiently inserted his aching cock inside once more.

"Oh, oh fuck!"

Stormy experienced her second cream pie and held onto Galahad by his butt and kept him deep within her while he gushed his seed. The large chamber smelled of sweat and sex and cum as the heat rose, and throng of women began to disperse. Stormy rose and threw a robe around her nakedness as she fluffed up her unkempt hair. Sir Lancelot and Sir Galahad also looked about for their clothing and made to leave.

"We must away to Camelot, fair maiden. Mayhap we shall venture this way again."

"Please do good knights. Thou art always welcome."

As they made their way through the woods Galahad glanced back to see the grail shaped beacon being lit yet again, perhaps to lure some more unsuspecting knights to Castle Anthrax?

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12