Mood Slime Rogue: Tantalizing Tarot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the sensations finally began to subside. She let out a whimper every time her pussy gave a last little squirt, making her body shake again and again. She didn't care about the mess in her home as she just sat there with a dumbfounded smile on her face.

Annie didn't feel anything in her ass or her pussy anymore as they both dripped with slime. She could have fallen asleep right away from exhaustion. She barely moved her limbs, preparing to curl into a ball and drift off into a post-orgasmic slumber. Suddenly, she realized she was not being held down anymore.

"Huh? I'm..." she spoke softly, lifting her hands.

"That was fun," her TV doppelganger said, feeling her own orgasmic bliss. "But we aren't done yet."

Annie tried to focus on the TV, curious as to what she meant. She watched as her copy approached her from within the flatscreen, causing a thin layer of pink slime to leak from the edges. It poured down from her TV and all over the floor. The room was already a mess, making Annie briefly wonder how much it would cost to fix all of it. Soon she saw a hand come out of the screen, followed by her other's naked breasts and the rest of her body, falling on the floor with a thud. The devilish double stood up in front of the exhausted woman, stretching her slime coated figure while looking at Annie with a sick smile on her face.

"Now, let's see what else you can handle." the other Annie said while touching her own clit.

The real Annie felt nothing. Something which was a little odd but comforting after her ordeal. She tried to sit up and see what was happening. What she saw made her eyes widen in astonishment and terror. The other Annie's clit began to swell, pulsing unnaturally. Annie was fixated on it, watching it grow longer and thicker, changing shape and lifting up before solidifying between her doppelganger's legs.

"What the fuck!"

"You like it?" TV Annie said as she moved her hips, swaying her newly grown erect penis back and forth.

Annie's jaw dropped, staring at the ten inch cock in front of her. "How? What?"

"Now, I'm gonna have my way with you. That pussy needs some more, don't you think?" TV Annie said, walking over and pouncing on her sexually repressed 'twin'. Seeing her nervously squirm on the loveseat below caused the dick to flex and bounce. "Are you as turned on as I am?"

"I... I..." Annie stuttered, feeling the tip of the other woman's cock gently rubbing against her slime covered slit.

"That's what I thought," TV Annie said, giving the real one a kiss on the lips and teasing her with the ten inch cock. "Don't worry, I won't be gentle," she whispered in her ear and forced her girth inside the real Annie's body. Feeling her thrash and making ahegao faces from the newfound pleasure. By some leftover instinct, the real Annie grabbed her by the waist and held on tightly. "That's a good girl.

"This is crazy!" Annie moaned, feeling her insides stirred by the huge cock on her doppelganger.

"Oh, it will get... " she trailed off, moving her hips and shoving the cock even deeper "crazier!" The real Annie shrieked and moaned even louder. TV Annie grunted as her eye's suddenly turned red.

"What... who... who are you?" the real Annie pondered between thrusts into her velvet passage.

"I am everything you have repressed for over a year, here for revenge," TV Annie said as she smiled, baring fangs like some sort of demon. "Your body is my toy, and I intend to play with it as much as I want."

TV Annie moved her hips more aggressively, fucking her innocent original while forcing open her legs over the arms of the seat. The real Annie gasped and moaned, enjoying the feeling of being fucked by the massive sex organ. She was covered in so many fluids, unsure what was slime or sweat. Exhausted but still enjoying the sensations.

"Let's get a little crazier," Demon Annie said with a chuckle, as her cock changed again, splitting into two massive organs. One of which slid out Annie's pussy and slithered its way into her ass. "Two holes for the price of one."

"Jesus Christ!" Annie yelled while her hips were lifted up and fucked in both her holes at the same time.

Her breasts pulsed as they dripped more slime. It felt like the goo was pleasuring them from the inside. Lighting up every nerve in her chest as her boobs swelled even larger. Annie's body was under the creature's control and the slime; that somehow got inside her, was still changing her from within. Even though it was unnatural, it also felt amazing.

Annie suddenly wished she paid attention to the reports and learned more about the Mood Slime. She knew it was a supernatural substance the Ghostbusters were dealing with for years. A disturbing fluid which was recently sexually charged through poor experimentation. She remembered a story from a friend of hers, and how the friend was undressed and her pussy eaten out by a beautiful blonde ghost in the middle of the night. She thought maybe it was a dream but her friend insisted that it was real. Annie wished she never dismissed the incident.

"Oh yes. Fuck me harder!" Annie moaned, enjoying being blasted in both holes by this demonic doppelganger from the TV. "Oh Fuck! I want this, I want this so bad. I'll nev-never deny myself AG-AGAIN!" She screamed as she bucked her hips and felt her orgasm building inside her. The Demon Annie only laughed, holding her pelvis in the air with her cocks alone.

"I knew you'd love this!" Demon Annie said, smiling down at her with a devilish look on her face. "I'm gonna cum in you Annie, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard, and then... oh, are you going to be surprised."

"Surprised? What... what do y-you... mean?" Annie asked, suddenly worried.

"Oh, it's too late to stop now," her slimy other said as she laughed hysterically.

Annie felt the two cocks swell and pulse inside her as she grabbed the arms of the loveseat, practically ripping through the leather with her fingernails. The pleasure was growing inside her, its intensity driving her crazy. She wanted nothing more than to cum.

-... my desires.-

"Fuck... fuck... FUUUUCCCCKKKK!" Annie screamed, her pussy and her ass suddenly filled with what felt like gallons of warm, slimy cum.

It filled her insides before pouring out of her, making Annie cum even harder than the last time. A feat which she didn't think was possible. The slime splashed around within her, making her vagina feel so strange as the pleasure rippled through her body. She knew something was very wrong, but it felt so incredible that she didn't care. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them, feeling the slime squirt into her hands and beyond, landing on her exhausted thigh muscles.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" She yelled again, still cumming over and over again as she felt her double slide the cocks out of her. "Shit... shit... what did y-you do... to me!" She moaned as the orgasm was still going inside her, making her feet shake and her body spasm as Demon Annie climbed off of her.

Annie shook so much that she fell out of her fluid coated loveseat. Her hardwood floors were covered in slime but she was in such a state of euphoria that she still didn't care. Her pussy felt so strange. Her clit began to pulse, getting more intense with every passing second. It felt so good but she didn't know what was happening. Meanwhile, the Demon Annie took her spot in the loveseat, relaxing and watching the human squirm on the floor.

"Fuck! Is it... done... YET?" Annie yelled as her pleasure seemed never ending.

"Almost there... almost... and done," Demon Annie teased as Annie's pleasure finally subsided, collapsing against the slimy floor.

Annie laid on her back for a moment with a euphoric smile on her face. Enjoying the after effects of her orgasms. Her ass felt sore, her pussy felt abused, and her clit couldn't stop throbbing. She let out a satisfied groan before she felt something very strange between her legs.

"What was..." Annie sighed. Groggily looking down between her legs and seeing her doppelganger's toes gently caressing something long and hard and connected to her body. "Wait! What is..." she said, quickly sitting up and seeing a giant penis sticking out from where her clit used to be. "WHAT THE FUCK?" she screamed. Staring at the alien organ that wasn't there before. The Demon Annie simply smiled, using all of her toes and both soles to stroke and tease the human girl's newly formed flesh.

"Like it? I figured it was time to trade," Demon Annie spoke, acknowledging her giant penis was gone.

"No, no, no, what have you done to me?" Annie panicked, backing away and gently touching the organ. The feeling of her own fingers against the flesh made her whole body jerk from the unnatural pleasure she never felt before and didn't know how to process. "Please, give me back my pussy you bitch!"

"Oh, it's still there," Demon Annie said, joining the delirious woman on the floor and reaching under her cock. Annie could feel the other's touch along her slit but there was no feeling. No sensation. Certainly no pleasure. It was numb and useless. "You didn't use it properly so instead, you get a penis."

"No, NO! Please, change it back!" Annie screamed, trying to get up but slipping on the slimy floor. "Please, I'm begging you, get rid of this thing!" She begged with tears in her eyes, panicking even more.

"Oh stop your crying. You haven't even seen what it can do yet," Demon Annie snarled, reaching out and grabbing her by the cock. The forcefulness of the demoness' grip caused her to gasp at the sensation. "Doesn't that feel nice?" She said, stroking the slime covered organ.

"Stop! This isn't nor-normal! Oh fuck! What is this... I can't even handle it... I can't... I... SHIT!"

Annie thrashed, trying to grab onto the floor. The goo made her fingers slide along the wood as an unnatural pleasure between her legs robbed her of her strength. Her Demon copy gently rubbed her thumb under the tip of her new cock, using the slime as lube. It sent a jolt through Annie's body. It felt good, very good, but the sensations were too much for her to process. Her clit was now a dick. Ten inches long and ten thousand times more sensitive. She almost feared how the orgasm would feel.

"That's right you little slut. Just squirm and whine as I play with your cock," Demon Annie mused, continuing to stroke her human counterpart. "I love watching you like this. I even remember you once having penis envy. Watching those dirty, Japanese hentai with the futa girls. And you yearning to know what it felt like to have a cock. So tell me, how does it feel?" The Demon Annie leaned down towards Annie's throbbing mass and teased the tip with her tongue.

"FUCK! FUCK! SH-SH-SHIT!" Annie blurted out, unable to use other words while bucking her hips wildly.

"So sensitive," The demoness teased before she continued.

Slowly, she wiggled her tongue under the tip of Annie's supernatural flesh, torturing her before she wrapped her lips around the head and slid down until it touched the back of her throat. The demoness' tongue morphed into that of a serpent's, and wrapped around Annie's cock. Jerking it swiftly while deepthroating all ten inches.

Annie went cross-eyed again and spasmed, as if having a seizure while her demon copy gave her a blow job that would make any man beg for more. It felt incredible; but still wrong in so many ways, as she had no choice but to deal with the sensations.

"I can see how much you like it. Let me show you even more nifty things it can do." The Demon Annie whispered seductively, sliding her hand down the shaft, past the useless pussy and towards the vulnerable woman's ass. "I added a little button inside this hole. Kinda' like the other button you're so fond of. I think you'll enjoy this."

Annie felt the corrupt duplicate slip a finger into her asshole, pushing in deeply until she felt an out of place but familiar sensation. It sent a jolting surge of pleasure through her body; similar to having her g-spot played with. It made her new cock dance and wiggle in the demoness' grip. A heated pressure built up in her loins. Something she was more familiar with. A sensation she felt just before squirting her girl-cum during an orgasm. The demoness aggressively finger banged Annie's ass while jerking her new flesh, releasing the pressure. From natural experience, Annie thought her pussy was going to rupture, followed by a wave of euphoria. Instead, the pressure shot up through her virginal cock. She was unprepared for what happened next.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She yelled as her dick spasmed, popping off her very first load and cumming pink slime all over her stomach. Even hitting herself in the tits and face as well.

This was a new level of orgasm. A different kind of release she was feeling. Like a door that had been locked and now open as she felt wave after wave of euphoria wash over her body. It continued on, spilling copious amounts of the pink mess all over her hips, into her own pussy, and down the crack of her ass. Still being finger fucked by her freaky copy. When she couldn't scream anymore, she bit her lips and moaned while enjoying the sensations she was feeling. Her new sexual organ just showed her a phenomenal kind of pleasure, and intense curiosity suddenly came over her. Mixed with a small amount of shame that seemed to disappear with every squirt.

"Was that good for you?" Demon Annie said with a grin, releasing the other's dick and flicking her wrist. Causing a glob of Annie's cum to splatter on the floor. Moving slowly, she crawled on top of her repressed template. The tip of the cock millimeters away from her pussy. "You are so beautiful, even with a penis. I am enjoying the different faces you make with every new sensation I show you."

Demon Annie leaned down and began kissing the human. Then lowered her pussy, teasing the tip of the cock. The exhausted Annie let out a moan but grabbed her other's ass. Pulling her down on top of her greased pole, begging for more. The Demon Annie just smiled and let the cock slip deeper inside her.

"I guess you like my gift?" Demon Annie said with a smile.

"Just fuck me you bitch!" she replied with half open eyes.

"As you wish," she said, gently moving her hips making Annie writhe and moan even more.

The demoness loved teasing her as much as possible. But the moment wasn't so much about teaching her a lesson. She just wanted to fuck her now. The demoness moved her hips faster, milking Annie's cock as she moaned beneath her. She teased Annie's nipples with her thumbs. Then leaned down and made little circles around them with her supernatural forked tongue. Annie grabbed her Demon Doppelganger's ass, enjoying every passing second. She didn't care about slime, or abstinence, or even what this demon version of her was. She wanted to fuck with her new penis, and feel all the pleasures it had to offer.

"Yes! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She yelled like a brain dead nympho, practically drooling as the demoness' pussy squeezed her cock. Milking it like a master and she didn't want it to stop.

"Oh yeah, I want you to cum in me you little slut. You gonna cum for Momma?"

"I.... want...to... cum!"

"I know you do. Go ahead. Cum for me, cum for me now you little whore. Empty yourself into me, empty everything!"

"I... I cum... I cumming... I... good girl... I... CUM!" Annie screamed her broken words as she suddenly unloaded into the demonic pussy riding her shaft.

She didn't care about anything. She didn't care if someone called the cops because of her screams. She didn't care if her neighbor came barging into see what was happening. She actually began to wonder what the demoness would do to Allison if it happened. The thought just made Annie orgasm even harder.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Annie yelled louder as the room began to spin. All she could hear was Demon Annie moaning and laughing on top of her.

Annie's orgasm eventually slowed and her dick softened. Sliding out of the other woman's hole and spilling their combined cum onto the floor. Just before her world faded to black, she felt a sting against her neck. Her eyes snapped open, her breathing quickened, and heart pumped like she just received a shot full of adrenaline. Annie noticed her sex charged duplicate waving a finger in front of her eyes. The fingernail looked inhumanly sharp with a very small drop of blood and pink slime mixing together at the tip.

"We're not done yet." the spectral Annie spoke, her tone between sexual and threatening.

"I can't... I can't take an-anymore." Annie panted, trying to catch her breath. "My clit... my dick... it's spent."

The fiendish copy merely twirled her finger, as if spinning a set of invisible keys. An electrical crackle filled the room. A mild stench of ozone invaded Annie's nostrils, as if she pressed her nose against an air purifying ionizer. Then her copy stopped twirling her finger and pointed the sharpened fingernail right between Annie's legs. A small pink bolt of lightning fired out of the tip and struck her cock. It instantly swelled and stood to attention. Throbbing almost painfully, even convincing Annie it had grown thicker and longer than before. A dabble of precum leaked from the tip.

"Like I said, we're not done yet."

Annie broke down into tears. The fluid felt thick while flowing from her eyes. As if the slime within her body had reached her skull. The painful throbbing of her revived cock couldn't be ignored. Nor could the dull soreness in both of her tender holes.

"Why are y-you doing this t-to me?" Annie sobbed.

Her corrupted counterpart raised an opened hand in the direction of her cupboard. Its doors immediately turned to ash and splinters. The tin box containing Annie's brand new tarot deck exploded. Sending everything within across living room. One card in particular flew right into the doppelganger's hand. She gripped it between her middle and index fingers. Then flipped her wrist to reveal the card to the teary-eyed woman. It was the Lovers, upside down like before. Now featuring two naked women. Both resembling Annie and moving on the card. One was furiously fingering herself. The other was stroking a long, inhuman cock.

"To make you learn self-love, Annie."

-What's going to happen in my near future?- the question resurfaced.

The Queen of Wands, the Tower, and the Magician cards came to mind.

-I'm going to struggle for my desires.- Annie's answer echoed in her thoughts.

The Demon Annie dropped the card and closed her eyes, flexing every muscle in her body. Focusing as much of her other worldly energy as possible. The real Annie could only watch in aroused horror as a legion of flesh colored tentacles erupted from the other being's back. Eight in total. Annie immediately remembered the Eight of Swords tarot card: a woman bound and surrounded by danger. The tentacles violently thrashed about, filling the apartment with air whipping noises. Four circled around and latched onto Annie's limbs, coiling across her arms and legs. Her arms were pinned behind her back while her legs were spread apart. The other Annie grunted and lifted the human off the floor, holding her in air.

"Are you ready?"

The real Annie looked at her dark twin and spotted the two cocks from before had returned. Slime cum liberally poured from the tips. The tentacles brought her within range of the phalli. The other woman gripped her by the hips and eased her twin dicks into Annie's body. One in her pussy, the other in her ass. Annie howled in pleasure as sensitivity returned to her now drooling cunt. Suddenly more tentacles assaulted her body. Two wrapped around her breasts like before and latched onto her nipples. Suckling them. Another; though thinner, wrapped around her cock. Massaging up and down from its base to the mushroom cap, and teasing to penetrate her tiny urethra. The eighth tendril swatted her soft ass cheeks repeatedly.