Mood Slime Rogue: Tantalizing Tarot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JESUS CHRIST!" Annie screamed until her lungs burned.

Her body was receiving the ultimate, sexual assault with pleasure to match. The tentacles at her breasts continued to squeeze and suck more slime from her nipples. Her g-spot was repeatedly manipulated with expert precision. As was her presumed prostate buried deep in her morphed asshole. The tandem offense doubled the feeling of pressure building in her sexual core. Lastly was her new cock, which was experiencing sensations beyond words. The tentacle swatting her rear helped keep her on the edge of annihilating pleasure. Her next orgasm, praying it to be her last, was going to shatter her reality.

A quick gust of supernatural wind stirred inside the apartment. Loose debris floated and spun in a vortex around the two women. The corrupt Annie extended an arm and retrieved something in the air. Her serpent tongue stretched out of her mouth and licked the object in her hand. Then she slammed it right between Annie's overgrown breasts. Annie focused long enough to see what was stuck to her skin. It was a tarot card: The Devil. Positioned upright and glowing.

"Let's cum together. Lover." the Demon Annie hissed.

Those words sent Annie tipping over the edge and falling into the deep abyss of ecstasy. She felt one cock rupturing slime into her ass, filling her bowels. The other cock blasted against her cervix, filling her womb. Annie's pussy reacted beautifully, releasing a series of slimy squirts against her other's lower abdomen. Her prostate spasmed as before, sending a gusher of ectoplasmic semen up the length of her dick and spraying both women at the same time. Their eyes rolled white with their tongues hanging from their mouths, mirroring each other. Both twitching, spasming, trembling, orgasming with out end.

The tentacles holding Annie up gave away, and her body landed on a floor rug. Just barely cushioned by the copious slime throughout her home. Annie's vision blurred but she tried to focus, even with the room spinning again. Just enough to see her double go into a type of seizure and dissolve onto the floor. Sensing the whole ordeal was over, Annie closed her eyes and her world went dark.

Hours later, Annie's eyes flinched as she was hit in the face by rays of the sun light coming through her window. She laid there for a while. Not enjoying the light in her face, but too exhausted to care at first. She felt stiff all throughout and sore in specific places as she moved on the floor beneath her. Confused why she wasn't in her bed. Slowly, she began to remember everything that had happened to her. The Tarot cards, the slime, her demonic doppelganger, the orgasms. The unbelievable orgasms. Guaranteed to give her post traumatic stress for the rest of her life.

"Oh God!" she yelled, completely opening her eyes and sitting up. She quickly spotted the dried up pink slime all over her apartment, as well as the dirty mess caused by the evening's wanton acts of depravity. "What... where... how?" she continued, grabbing her head and feeling dizzy from getting up too fast. "Wait, what about..." she stopped talking and looked down between her legs. All she saw was her normal looking vagina, good as new. "Oh, thank God," she sighed, gently touching her clit and feeling a bolt of pleasure. "Oh shit. I'm never going that long without an orgasm ever again."

Annie pulled herself to her feet, not realizing the small amount of attention she gave her pussy caused it to drip a little. Leaving a very small wet spot on the floor as she walked over to the bedroom and grabbed her bathrobe. Her vaginal fluid began to mix with the dried up slime on the floor, making it moist again. The tiny puddle slowly started to expand, causing little tendrils to rise up from the floor.

"Now I suppose I have to clean up this - oh shit!" Annie screeched, seeing the movement on the floor as she walked back into the living room. "Shit, shit!"

She sprinted for the front door and out into the hallway. Something swiftly tripped her, and made her fall to the floor. Her robe opened, revealing her exhausted nude body. Annie quickly focused on the thing that ruined her escape. A tendril had gripped her ankle. Annie thrashed about, swinging her captured leg and repeatedly kicking the tendril with her free one.

"Let me go!" she demanded, seeing the long tendril had emerged from her apartment and holding on tightly.

Then two more followed. One grabbed her other ankle and spread her legs open. The third hovered over her crotch. Annie feared history was about to be repeated, thinking it was going to shove its way inside her pussy or ass. The tendril; however, dripped some slime onto her clit.

Annie instantly let out a moan, feeling the slime on her pearl and flow down between her abused labia. The sensation forced noises to escape her lips, again not caring if anyone saw or heard her while in the hallway. The tendril pressed against her clit, forming a tiny mouth. It sucked on her nub, making it swell in size. Annie felt a familiar pulsing between her legs again. Followed by a tugging on her devil's doorbell and soon her slime covered clit lengthened and gained girth. Her cock had grown back.

"Oh shit...... oh SHIT!" she shouted.

The tip of the tendril; still suckling on her now spongy cap, suddenly opened and lunged downward. Consuming her penis and making her cry and squirm wildly. The slime tendril deepthroating Annie's cock expanded around her pelvic region, invading her pussy and ass again. Her g-spot and prostate were instantly prodded and massaged. Lastly, Annie felt a very thin tongue wiggling against her dick-tip, then it slithered deep into her throbbing length. She immediately orgasmed one last time before being dragged back into the apartment. Kicking and screaming in beautiful agony along the way.

Her door violently slammed shut behind her. Causing a slime covered tarot card; featuring the Devil, to flutter in the hallway and land on the floor. All of the noise quickly caused Annie's neighbor to step into the corridor.

"What the fuck?" Allison snarled as she stepped out into the hallway. Wondering what all the commotion was about. "It's too early for this bullshit," she hissed. Not realizing she stepped on the tarot card; now stuck to her slipper, she headed back inside her home. "I need coffee." Heading for the kitchen, Allison slipped a little on her linoleum flooring. "What the Hell?" she said, lifting her foot and seeing a small card with a pink slimy stain on the corner. "People need to pick up their fucking trash around here."

Allison tore the card from her footwear and threw it into a trashcan. Then she went to turn on the coffee but she stopped, thinking she had heard a noise. "Oh yeah, Baby!" A woman's voice filled her ears, catching her attention as she walked back into her living room. Noticing the TV on and showing what looked like pornography, Allison saw a woman fingering herself wildly on the screen, moaning loudly.

Allison turned off the TV and headed back towards the kitchen. But she immediately froze as she heard the moaning again. She turned around and the TV was back on. Showing the same woman being eaten out by another woman, gasping and cooing wildly.

"What the fuck?" the stunned 'Karen' spoke softly, walking over to grab the remote again.

"Cum play with us, Allison." the two women onscreen said in unison, both staring deeply at her with their hypnotic red eyes. Allison leaned a little closer to the screen and realized one of them looked just like her. The other looked just like her weird neighbor, Annie.

"What... the..."