All Comments on 'Moon Witch Ch. 02'

by sophism

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has amazing potential so please keep it coming!

sophismsophismalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I've got lots of ideas for the next parts so I'm excited to continue writing :)

JaneDWaltonJaneDWaltonalmost 3 years ago

I found this an interesting set of stories, the cruel King and the somewhat compassionate General. I do hope that you continue the story.... perhaps bring her sister back so that they so that they can draw from each other to increase each others gifts.

Also, could the potions she is capable of making heal her body that was taken away by the king? So many things are possible as she learns from the Healer.

Jane

sophismsophismalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading, JaneDWalton! The possibilities really do seem endless where we've left off our characters so far. I like hearing your ruminations about where the story will go.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 3 years ago

Where is her strength? She barely protests, doesn't try to fight or run away and thanks her kidnappers profusely. It's annoying and makes her unlikable. She has raised her sister so can't be as pathetic as she is coming off right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story should have a rape trigger attached. Really takes all of the desire out of the story and is emotionally difficult to read. As well as there being no investment or suspense around the kings character in the story. A passionate romance with Erik was all you needed in the story.

sophismsophismover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm definitely still trying to get the feel for pacing and character development, so I appreciate your comments! I agree that I could've put more fire in her from the beginning or changed some things around (cantfightfate).

Also, this story is in the noncon category for a reason. Lack of consent was definitely part of these chapters, but it is something that I wanted to include for the advancement of the plot. My intent isn't necessarily to make this story a happy-feel-good story with a few reluctance elements, so I disagree that just building a romance with Erik is all that is needed. I appreciate your readership and feedback, though, and for sure plan on writing other stories that vibe with you better in the future, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@stickypeaches/sophism (not sure why the name on your profile is different from your commenter name...maybe a Literotica glitch?). I'm with you 100% on your reply to the commenter requesting a 'rape trigger'. As an avid noncon reader, it really amazes me when people complain about 'rape' or a character being a 'rapist'. WTF are they doing reading a story in the noncon category? I would assume that commenter took a wrong turn from the Romance section on this site because that was not helpful feedback. There is clearly an audience for noncon so go with what you want to write - I'm digging it!

sophismsophismover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey anon! My username was stickypeaches but it was switched to sophism - I'm not exactly sure why it hasn't been updated fully as it has been a while, though. I've also been a longtime visitor of this section of the site, so knowing that I have an audience who is enjoying this story is just about the best thing I can hear. Thanks for reading and cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is reluctance/noncon. Unfortunatly it´s sort of a hybrid category. It´s always the same... there is always a ´reluctance´ reader or two who stumbles over rape and reacts badly to it. So yeah... if you have a free tag ´rape´ can avoid unnecaissary drama.

I personally prefer reluctance as well. I don´t see nothing erotic in a brute forcing himself on someone. Just not my preferance. But to each...

You established a nice villain...

He might come to regret his acts... messing with your only healer who might be a powerful witch... that may be... hmmm... unwise.

TanukiTanuki11 months ago

I’m commenting because many readers don’t comment if there’s already many chapters ahead. :) you captured so well the confusion, pain and desire of her first time, and non-con at that. I write similar stories so I know many readers want different things and you can’t please them all. I wanted a slower build up and her first time to be the general. But your way was the most realistic, a powerful king with his reputation would do just that. I love your heroine and the sex was perfectly written so I can’t wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersophism@sophism
The ending of Moon Witch will be published soon! It's been a long time in the making, but I'm happy that Selene finally gets her ending. On to the next! (I'm not publishing in parts after MW, though, yeesh) Follow me for more fantastical tales in the future! --- My favorite...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories