Moon Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will hurt you," the king whispers, fisting his hard erection. A drop of clear liquid squeezes out the hole at the tip. His words cut through my lust belatedly and send a twinge of fear through my system. "It's thicker than the fingers I had in you."

I'm at a loss for words as I watch his hardness approach my own wetness. When it makes contact with my entrance, the hot, squishy tip sends another tremor throughout my body. I whine at the sensation, my whole body tightening. He chuckles again and slides the length of his erection between my folds, the hot flesh of his cock silkily dragging along my clit. I'm torn between panic and arousal, but the heightened state of my body processes it all the same. It demands to be filled.

The king hooks his arms under my thighs so my legs are captured by his biceps and spread wide for his use. There is something about this position of vulnerability that makes my whole system flush with anticipation, my limbs locked in shivers. But then he presses into my tight passage, and I moan in fear. "No, I don't want this! Please! Stop." I look up at my rapist with wild eyes, hands scratching at his muscled biceps holding my legs in place.

Azrath's gaze down at me hardens. Vaguely, I remember words that feel like a lifetime ago. It is never a good idea to tell him no. My brain is now entirely flooded with panic and I push against his chest to get the king off of me. "Pleeeee-"

The ending to my plea never comes as the king shoves his erection into me. It burns as if I'm being split in two. I howl, tears blurring my vision from my pussy being stretched like this for the first time. I look down to see that he's maybe only pressed himself halfway into me, the scene at my crotch sending another course of jolts through me. There is something about the sight of his dark thickness surrounded by my pale thighs that summons the basest instincts in me. Gods, how much more could even fit?

It looks like Azrath is determined to find out too, as he continues to thrust into my wet tightness, ignoring my protests and panting. "Never tell me no," he says savagely. Slowly but surely, ignoring my pleas for mercy, the king has forced himself into my tight passage. His pubic bone is pressed against my overly sensitive clit, the only pleasurable relief that counters the burning pain within me.

"Please, King Azrath, please give me a second to adjust." I squeak out between pants. I'm not sure whether Azrath is just impatient to stroke himself with my hot sheath, or wants to punish me for my earlier impetuous outburst, but the dark man pulls back his hips and then slams the whole length of his cock back in. I can't help my responding shriek, the pain between my hips burning as I'm impaled and stretched again. My eyes are squeezed shut, in vain hopes that it will end as Azrath draws out of me, and then back in. His strokes are languid now, his hardness still scorching my insides as it saws against my squeezing passage.

I grit my teeth at my traitorous body. Whereas mentally I want his cock out of my body, my pussy is greedy, gripping at this thing that is fucking me now. After Azrath entered me, my body responded, eager to produce the wetness that now lubricates our coupling. His own groans mix with my cries, the wet sounds from below a shameful reminder of my physical state. Pinned under this stranger and being used, there's something so taboo of what's happening between my legs. Yet, the burning excitement in my lower belly intensifies as Azrath pushes against my legs more, completely folding me in half and giving him deeper access into my gripping passage.

"Yeah, take it you slut." Azrath's words sear into me, something in me responding with excitement. I squeeze my eyes shut. I don't want to like this. But the burning has begun to subside, the sharp edge of pain being dulled by the full feeling of pleasure. This stimulation I've never before felt deep inside me feels odd, but it floods my whole body with arousal.

Azrath's mouth descends onto mine once more, his hips never once slowing. When his mouth covers mine, as I am pinned underneath this man, nipples rubbing against the muscles in his chest, I moan loudly into the tongue that ravages my mouth.

I am desperate to drive him off of me, but my legs tighten around his arms as if to pull him closer into me. There is something exquisitely delicious about being folded and held in place as this pleasure is torn away from my unwilling body. I want it to stop, but I don't want it to stop.

Moans and sighs come out of my mouth with every stroke now, and Azrath only speeds up in response. Sweat beads his forehead, the muscles in his body rippling as his crotch repeatedly slaps against my buttocks. "Fuck, you're tight. I'm going to come soon."

"Please, please, please..." I don't know what I'm begging for now, my toes curling with the mind-numbing sensations that are building up in my system. I scream as the king slaps my clit without warning, the pain a cold shock to my body.

"Scream for me," the king thrusts into me, delivering another slap, this time to my breast. I'm dipped in pain as he begins raining slaps all down my front, all the while groaning in pleasure to himself.

I'm openly sobbing now, any pleasure that was surmounting washed away in Azrath's rough treatment. I scream again as this time, he pinches my sensitive nipples in his slender fingers and pulls, the tender skin of my breasts taut as my upper body is stretched towards him.

Suddenly, the pounding fullness in my pussy is gone, replaced by a yearning emptiness. I whimper. "Fuck," Azrath pants out as he strokes himself over my red body, his erection soaked in my juices. Groans escape his body as he still grips one of my breasts, his body convulsing. As I watch in sick fascination, his cock shoots out a milky liquid, spilling all over my belly. It's hot on my sensitive flesh and sets off the infuriating fire in my lower belly once again, being marked like this. Azrath is still stroking his erection, the last spurts of cum splattering onto me.

I look up into the king's eyes. The intensity from earlier has all but disappeared, now replaced by the lightheartedness that I saw when the general first handed me off. He gives a satisfied smile, gazing at the mess he left on my belly, my swollen lips and nipples, and finally, the soaked and miserable state of my pussy. "You look good, Selene. You're hired." With a smirk, the king pulls on his robes and walks away, throwing some coin on the plush table next to me. "That's for saving my general's life. I'll have Eryx collect you."

So I'm left with this king's cum cooling on my stomach, skin red and itchy and sensitive, my pussy feeling sore and battered. I feel dirty. But something else in me feels disappointed, my body refusing to come down from its high despite my mind being completely unaroused. I lay there, still, looking up at the sloped ceiling of the tent in desperation and loneliness. What is wrong with me?

If you enjoy my writing, please consider leaving your comments, voting, and following me. I appreciate your thoughts!

12