Moon Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach still clenching, I decide it's high time I leave now and make to turn away. But the sound of Azrath's voice, coming, much louder than when he was speaking to the woman, makes me look back… Right into his eyes. He must have known I was watching the whole time. My knees threaten to buckle.

"How nice of you to visit us, Selene! I told you I would teach you about how to pleasure a man and was just thinking about sending for you in the next couple days to do so," the king chuckles, coming forward to wrap an arm around my waist. His cock is still hanging out, softening but still boldly jutting out in front of him through his robes. The woman sits back, still on her knees. She locks her arms behind her so that her chest is thrust out. I see metal hoops drawn through her nipples and I inwardly cringe at the sight. Ouch. "Serxe was just about to get a reward before you came and rudely interrupted."

I'm careful with my words, scared to anger him. "Please, your majesty. I was just on my way back to get some rest before more training tomorrow-"

The king cuts me off with a kiss. Since we're both standing, he half lifts me by the arms he has wrapped around my waist and half bends down to reach my mouth. Even with my back distorted into this uncomfortable angle, the kiss he steals still leaves me feeling breathless and weak.

This time, there is no tenderness with his movements. He yanks open my robe and makes to do the same with my underskirt. I break away from his mouth and gasp out, "Please, King Azrath, we're out in the open! This isn't proper!"

"I never cared for formalities," he smirks, yanking the underskirt off of me. "And since you ruined our fun, you'll have to make up for it by joining in."

"That doesn't make sense," I breathe, wrapping my arms around myself to cover as much as I can.

So I'm once again in front of King Azrath in only my underthings, only this time I'm at risk of being completely exposed and there's a sex pet eagerly looking between me and her master, ready to do whatever he orders. My face feels hot.

"It makes sense to me," he says, stroking a hand up and down my upper arm. Then, his hand grips my arm as he says, "You look a little warm, love. Let me take care of that for you."

For the second time in my life, my underthings are rudely ripped off of me. I'm completely naked now and anyone can walk by now and see my naked body. I wish that I could run, but I can easily predict that if I were to, the next time the king sees me would hold punishment for me. I just need to survive one day at a time. I resign to adapting.

"Please, your majesty. I beg you, if you must… Must we be outside?" I look down to get the words out. I hate myself for being too weak to stand up for myself, for being unable to fight my way out of the situation.

"Not much of an exhibitionist, are we?" The king has a predatory smile and I have to swallow down the fear that is threatening to swallow me whole. "Very well."

I barely have the time to collect my clothes from the floor before he's yanking me by the wrist into a nearby room, Serxe crawling obediently at the tug on her leash.

------

If you enjoy my writing, please consider leaving your comments, voting, and following me. I appreciate your thoughts!