Moon Witch Ch. 05

Story Info
In the king's hands once again. A leap of trust.
7.6k words
4.75
10.8k
10

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophism
sophism
128 Followers

Thank you for your patience. Because I am finishing up my degree this year, I'm not too sure how long the next few installments of this series will take. I do intend to finish it, though, so I really appreciate those of you hanging on with me! (If you haven't already, please feel free to follow me so you see when I do publish).

I also love to hear feedback! Even if you have negative comments or suggestions for improvements, your thoughts as my readers I find immensely valuable. I very much consider myself an amateur storyteller, and hearing my readers' thoughts are helpful for me to advance my craft.

As a forewarning, this story is in the nonconsent category for a reason. Don't read if you find content of this nature triggering.

Thanks,

Val.

-----

The interior is decorated as lavishly as other parts of the palace, if not more so. Gauzy fabrics line everywhere in rich shades of red and gold. The air is heavily perfumed, but another smell, one that reeks of bodily fluids, is equally as strong. This seems to be a large room, with doorways leading to who-knows-where else. I realize it must be a room for the king's harem, blushing as I hear unrestrained moaning from some of the doorways.

As soon as the door closes behind us, the king's hands are on me. He slides his hands up my torso, cupping my breasts and rolling my nipple between his fingers. I bite my lip, not wanting to give him any response. "Your skin is so lovely and pale," he says. He says something else in Gra'marian I can't understand, and as he pushes me onto a huge bed Serxe follows, settling next to me.

I feel like this is familiar territory, my legs dangling off the hip-height bed and my straightened arms holding my upper body up. "Your majesty..."

Serxe stuffs some cloth into my mouth. With a shock, I realize that she'd grabbed my panties from the pile of my clothes and used it to gag me.

Now, I'm in the same position as the first time I met the king, staring wide-eyed into the gaze of a man that I absolutely hate, who is now smirking at me from between my legs. I hate myself even more when his electric touch grazes over my entrance and it glides smoothly through, stroking over my clitoris. My elbows collapse and I can't help the sound that pushes past the underwear in my mouth. My mind races with the thought that everything is wrong.

"My, my. Excited, are we?" He mocks as he pushes my body further onto the bed. I close my eyes, wishing I could be anywhere from here. "Serxe," he commands, saying something in Gra'marian.

Just survive, just survive, I try to tell myself. With my eyes closed I try to calm myself, to be flexible and to adapt. The mattress shifts next to me, and I open my eyes to the feeling of hair whispering across my sensitive inner thighs. I'm shocked when I see Serxe's face so close between my legs and shake my head, whimpering and trying to wiggle my hips away. I've never imagined I would have a woman so intimately close to my body, much less while I'm being played with by a desert king. King Azrath laughs, though, and places a firm hand on my pelvis, the other on my throat.

"You've never pleased a man before," he states rather than asks, though I shake my head in response. At that moment, I feel Serxe's mouth close over my mound and I cry out. She flattens her tongue against my clit, stimulating it with gentle pressure and pressing her lips over me. Her tongue and the warmth of her mouth feel mind-numbingly good as soft flesh slips between my own wetness.

"So receptive," says the king softly. He removes the hand that's holding me down, electing to stroke my hair as he still pins me to the bed by my neck. As Serxe continues her oral attentions on me, Azrath swings a leg over my torso so his knees are nestled under my armpits and his cock, halfway hard again, is dangling over my face. He pulls the bunched up cloth from my mouth. "You look adorable like this, Selene."

Then, he's sliding it into my mouth. I didn't expect it to be so hot. The head is soft and spongey, pushing easily into the gap between my lips. It's almost immediate how it becomes erect again, and I feel it get thicker. There is bitterness as the head slides past my tongue, probably from his ejaculate. The skin is smooth on my tongue, but underneath I feel how hard the tissue really is, the thickness stretching my jaw open. The slight muskiness from his crotch fills my nose as his cock fills my mouth, and with Serxe pushing her tongue into my passage, I don't know how much more I can take. The sensations have me feeling empty and full all at once and I groan in desperation.

He begins to move his hips back and forth, dragging his hardness almost all the way out before slipping it back in. I open my eyes to see that he doesn't use all of his length, instead just slipping half of it back and forth against my lips.

My hands rest against the tops of his muscular thighs, and I uselessly push against them, vainly hoping he will remove himself from my mouth. But he merely lifts himself up, still in my mouth, and grabs my wrists, pinning them above my head. The mouth between my thighs begins to lap straight into my clitoris, and it wrenches moans from my throat, an overflow of sensation to bear. My upper body completely pinned to the bed, all I can do is move my hips back and forth, but then Serxe wraps her arms around my upper thighs, pulling me close and effectively adhering her mouth to my pussy.

Azrath begins to stroke deeper into my mouth. The head of his cock gets closer to the back of my throat each time he pushes in and I begin to panic. I don't want to be subject to what I saw Azrath doing with Serxe's mouth.

I have no such luck, it seems, because he soon begins to ram his full length into my mouth. Each push bruises the back of my throat. "Mmf!" I begin to experience what I saw earlier, the phallus in my mouth cutting off my airway. The sound of it repeatedly pushing into my throat is embarrassingly loud, and though it triggers my gag reflex nearly every time, the king seems not to care, instead continuing to rut into my mouth with loud grunts. My vision is filled with tears.

At first, Azrath's cruel presence in my mouth interfered with the pleasure of Serxe's mouth on my mound, but at a point the two feelings had merged together. More than just the pure feeling of his hardness sliding past my lips, the weight of his body which presses me to the bed, his tight grip on my wrists, Serxe grabbing my bottom - it's proving to be too much. If anything, despite the pain of his cock stretching my throat, the feeling of being held down and dominated in the most crude way sets my blood on fire.

I'd hardly noticed all the sounds I was freely making now, the muscles in my abdomen and all along my legs clenching of their own accord. The feeling of Serxe's mouth below begins to bloom, filling my whole body with a heat that I can't contain.

Then, I realize that the mouth from my pussy had disappeared. Azrath gets off of me too now, leaving me whimpering. I could never admit it, but my body yearns for more. My pussy throbs as if it's begging for someone to come and enjoy its heat.

"Onto your back," says Azrath as he pushes me over onto my front. I feel too exhausted, almost drugged, to do anything other than let these two do as they please. They move around quickly, attaching cuffs onto my wrists and ankles then securing each limb to something on the sides of the bed. Another cuff goes onto my neck, attached to something above and behind me so I'm forced to hold my head up with my neck bent backwards.

A large pillow is placed under my hips so my bottom is raised up. Apparently it's not enough for the king, though, because he gives me a hard smack. "Ass. Up. High as you can."

"Please," I moan, too scared to say anything else. I raise my bottom, my face feeling hot as I imagine what I look like. Butt raised in the air, legs slightly spread, my most private places lewdly on display for anyone to look at, not to mention touch - given the way that my limbs have been tied down.

Serxe comes close, tying a silky fabric over my eyes. She says something in Gra'marian to Azrath, who responds in a tone where I can nearly imagine the arrogant smile on his face.

There's a rustle somewhere behind me, and the king says, "You're going to count for me. Each one."

"What do you-" I start, but yelp with the feeling of something striking my bottom. It doesn't hurt all too much, but I can feel my skin smarting as blood rushes to where I was hit.

"You didn't count," Azrath tuts condescendingly. "We'll try again."

This time, I don't yelp when it strikes me, but grit my teeth in humiliation. "One."

It strikes the other side of my bottom now. "Two."

"Three."

"Four." My skin begins to warm. At the same time, I feel the feeling of humiliation transform into a simmering anger. "Five."

My neck feels sore from holding this unnatural position and my bottom hurts. "Six."

A hand wraps around my breast, softly rubbing at a nipple. A groan escapes me at the conflicting feelings of pleasure and anger. "Seven."

"Eight," I yelp. My skin is much more sensitive, but it feels as if the feeling of the initial impact is lessening, fading quickly into the glow of pain. "Nine."

Is it from the hand that's incessantly stimulating my breast? Or am I just a glutton for pain? "Ten."

"Eleven," I moan out, sensations taking over the rational portion of my brain. The fingers at my chest have been replaced by a mouth. It sucks and licks at my hardened nipple, and the sensation forces my muscles rigid.

"Twelve." Just survive, I repeat to myself.

I'm relieved that this past blow fell onto my lower back, but then the following blows are concentrated solely on my buttocks, which feel very uncomfortable. By the time we reach around twenty, something odd happens - as if my nerves have been desensitized, the strikes are more pleasurable than painful. Somewhere along the way, a finger has begun to reach underneath me, sliding through the wetness at my entrance.

"Twenty four." My muscles clench as the finger pushes into my passage, which greedily clenches at the intruder.

"Twenty five!" I cry, hips jolting as a thumb is added to the stimulation at my crotch, making lazy circles around my turgid button. The air cools my burning bottom, which feels alight even without anything touching it.

"Good girl," says Azrath. There is pressure and the bed shifts behind me, which I barely notice given the attentions given between my legs. My neck is released from its uncomfortable confines and I allow my head to flop downwards to rest onto the sheets, my neck too tired to support my heavy head. "I'll give you what I know you want."

I tremble as his hardness makes contact with me, gliding through my nectar. Being tied down with my sight obstructed amplifies every single noise and sensation, and the feeling of his thick hardness replacing Serxe's slender fingers stimulating my clitoris makes me gush in excitement. I clench at the silken sheets and hold my jaw to keep from letting them hear any encouraging sounds.

"I want you in a ditch," I start to snark, but at that moment he begins to ease the head into my entrance and my protest is lost to my numb lips.

"Absolutely soaking," he grunts as he inches himself in.

It hurts much less this time. My body has been kept on a high for so long, and with Serxe continuing her administrations on my breasts while the king presses into me, the feeling of being entered doesn't feel as terrible as the last time. The uncomfortable fullness I feel as I'm being stretched, in fact, might be pleasurable. What's happened up to this point has helped to minimize the discomfort I feel, and the thought that I'm being penetrated even - perhaps, especially - against my will... it makes my whole lower body constrict in arousal.

But that's beside the point, because I'm being stretched open despite my muscles squeezing at Azrath's cock, as if they want to drive it out and prevent him from entering me. It slides in easily, my passage stuffed full of the king. The hot flesh throbbing against my insides feels too wrong for me to enjoy - yet I'm panting in physical response to the penetration, my body held still while I let him enter me.

As he begins to push in and out of me, the fullness between my hips simultaneously strains from his thickness while making my mind swirl in a haze of pleasure.

"Selene," comes a whisper from next to me, my name foreign on Serxe's tongue. She (I assume it's her, for I doubt the king could have reached my face with such ease) places a hand on my face. Her thumb and fingers lock under my cheekbones and force my jaw open. She slips something into my mouth then, a bitter fluid that I want to sputter out, but another hand pushes up on my chin so my mouth is clamped closed and I'm forced to swallow it.

All the while, the king is enjoying my pussy, gripping the fat on my hips and thrusting with vigor. The initial discomfort from the fullness within my sex has faded somewhat, leaving me teetering on the edge of discomfort and pleasure.

"Oh," I whimper as my body comes alive. Though even until now it has been overactive, full of sensation to the brim, heat seeps from within me and warms every extremity. My body's need is agonizing, and the only thing that can deliver me from my need, infuriatingly, is what Azrath is giving me.

My hands are clawed now, scrabbling at the sheets as the heat drenches my being. "Yes," I moan, not able to help the muscles in my legs flexing. The sensation of Azrath pulling in and out of me is the only thing that is keeping me from going insane. I need the touch of this cursed king and his pet.

As if answering my prayers, a mouth begins to softly nibble at the base of my sensitive neck, making my whole body tense. The hair that brushes my sides tells me that it's Serxe.

It's all too much for me, being tied down, stimulated, and used. The feeling that I had the first night, the build-up of pleasure, comes suddenly. Every time that I'm thrusted into, a wave of pleasure courses through me and takes me higher. Incomprehensible sounds come from my mouth with every movement now.

My mind is blank. All I can do is take Azrath's rough treatment, my body jerking back at forth at his insistent grip and Serxe's mouth sucking at my neck. He slaps my bottom, and instead of yelping as I normally would, only a rush of breath escapes me.

"Cum for me," mutters the masculine voice behind me, and when a hand wraps itself in the roots of my hair and pulls it back, I do.

It crashes into me without warning, forcing my eyes closed as my vision blackens. I cry out as my whole body tenses, pressure in my low stomach. I feel my passage squeezing tightly, the muscles in my abdomen clenching and my legs shaking. Another wave runs through my body, curling my toes and eliciting a low groan from my core.

I'm nearly glad for the restraints that hold me up since without them I would have sprawled out over the bed, unable to hold myself up.

I dully register that Azrath removes himself from behind me and Serxe continues her ministration, sending tremors through my exhausted body.

I'd expect that as I come down from the crest of my bliss, I would feel satisfied, but the only thing on my mind is the burning need between my legs. All I can think of is getting stimulation, any at all. It's almost painful, my passage undulating and the blood continuing to pulse through my pussy.

"Oh gods," I groan, not able to stop my fingers from going down south and sliding against my wetness, in a desperate attempt to alleviate some of my violent arousal.

"Touch yourself, that's a good girl." I barely register Azrath's words from beside me, my mind purely in a haze of arousal. I roll my fingers over my erect nub, the pleasure shooting through me and only momentarily lightening the painful lust within me.

"No," I whisper, wishing I couldn't feel his eyes on me in my moment of vulnerability. Serxe has disappeared now, leaving just Azrath lying on the bed next to me. As I've seen before, he has his hand wrapped around his hardness, the thick and heavy flesh. His hand squeezes at the head, and I close my eyes wishing that the sight of it didn't fill my body with desire.

My cheeks burn from my exertion and humiliation, my lower body clenching with excitement every time my fingers sweep over my clitoris. Another wave of lust courses through me then, eliciting a whine from me. The only thought I have is that I need more stimulation. I need only what I can't give myself.

"Please," I say to Azrath now, closing my eyes now so I don't have to look at him.

"Open your eyes when you talk to me. Please what?" He smirks at me. I'm sure that he can tell from the desperation on my face exactly what I'm asking for.

"Please," I just whisper again, continuing to rub myself in small circles. "I'm begging you."

"Tell me what you want."

I can't say it out loud.

"Fuck me." The words leave my mouth without my own volition. I'm hot with embarrassment.

King Azrath releases his grip on his erection then, folding his arms behind his head. "Come on, then. Ride me."

"Ah," I squeeze my eyes shut again, humiliated at even the thought of what he wants me to. "I c-can't."

"I know you're desperate," says King Azrath. "So I'll wait."

It doesn't take long for another fresh wave of need to sweep through my system and I give into him. My mind is blank. Still stimulating myself, I clamber onto him, the sweat on my body making the contact between my thighs and his tacky as I line my pelvis up with his.

With the dull feeling of shame fully displayed on my face and my burning cheeks, I close my eyes and lower myself onto his waiting hardness. I feel it stretching at the entrance of my tight passage. The relentless thing driving me to take Azrath's cock into me fills me with impatience and I release the tension in my thighs to allow him to slip into me.

"Ride me," the king says.

And I do.

There's a sharp pain as his thickness initially enters me but my aroused body translates the discomfort into pleasure. My body and my mind hum with excitement as I begin to move, impaling myself on his thick cock.

My mind is floating on a high of pleasure, radiating from my center. Azrath reaches a hand up to touch my breast. His long fingers grasp at my nipples, sending shivers down the length of my spine. The fullness between my legs is intense, and even the thought that I'm so intimately connected to this man only encourages my passions as I shift my hips forward.

His cock stimulates deep within my passage. My breath comes out in short pants now, from the exertion of my physical activity and the pleasure that shoots upwards with each time I roll my pelvis over Azrath's.

I have my head tipped back, riding with abandon and feeling the pleasure building in my system. The king has a firm grip on my hips, guiding the linear movement of my body flexing on top of his. "Gahhh." My voice is raggedy.

I look down through my half-lidded gaze to see Azrath staring intensely at me atop him, lust etched into his every feature. I feel my body rising again to the apex of pleasure, and I reach my fingers to where Azrath penetrates me now to stroke my engorged clitoris.

"Good girl," I barely hear, my body buzzing. Azrath's hand shoots out and once again I find his fingers wrapped in the roots of my hair again. I gasp as he yanks downwards, forcing my upper body down to align with his torso, and places his mouth onto the side of my breast, biting down.

It hits me again, this time short and sweet and leaving me gasping for air. My entire body locks up, the pleasure hitting me hard and leaving my head swimming. Azrath continues to suck hard at my flesh, the pressure of his mouth across my breasts coaxing shaky breaths from me as my pussy clenches at his hardness.

sophism
sophism
128 Followers