Moon Witch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for my recovery, he hoists my hips up as I hang in his grip weakly. He drives his hips up to meet mine, his cock ravaging me. The king grunts as he gratifies himself with my body. "You're mine." He pants and pulls his grip on me close to his pelvis. I'm barely hanging onto my sanity but it's as if my body was waiting for a response from the king before letting go - sticky and wet warmth fills me as the king digs his fingers into my hips and I drift out of consciousness.

My dreams are filled with erotic themes.

There's a soft mouth on mine, stirring my passions. A large, masculine body is bent over me, his knee between my legs and against my most sensitive place. A hand caresses my breast with tenderness, and the wide pad of a finger trails across my nipple, the gentle touch making my skin tingle.

The mouth sliding across my lips seems constant, continuing to arouse my body with its attentions.

"Selene," he breathes against me. I open my eyes to stare directly at the thick lashes of General Erik, his tongue still dipping into my mouth. It briefly occurs to me that I should feel repulsed by the situation, but the thought is fleeting as he draws his tongue across my bottom lip and I give a groan in response.

"Yes," I whisper, the general moving his hand down to my bottom and massaging the soft flesh.

"Selene," he says again, perhaps rhetorically, deepening our kiss and pressing harder against me. The pressure of his knee against my pussy makes me suck in a breath, wiggling my hips back and forth.

"Gods," I say in response to the intimacy of our positioning. As I lay under him barely able to catch my breath against the general's mouth, Erik reaches under himself to undo the tie at my waist. I bite my lip in anticipation of his resumed touch on my body.

"I've always wanted you," he says, peeling off and setting aside the hem of my robes. His words send a thrill running through me.

"Me too," I say. I feel elated with the rush of relief from finally confessing my feelings.

He looks at me with a pleased smile before looking downwards at my nearly exposed chest, lust clouding his features. He bends back down over me to kiss me. As his lips touch mine, I wake up.

-

Negotiations aren't going well. We've only planned on staying for a couple days, but that has extended to multiple. Kefo and his tribe have become as greedy as ever.

"They've established good relations with the East Isles now and think they have so much power. They overstep themselves!" Reno's replacement, Anya, is a proficient soldier - now acting lieutenant - who's been proving how much she belongs in command despite her hot temper.

I shake my head. "There's been too much unrest among the nomadic tribes, I think. They're counting on us to be weak and give in soon. None of us have much to offer countries in the East Isles. We might have a hard summer without securing that land, but it's a hell of a lot more useful to us than it is to them."

"That's good and all, but it doesn't change the fact that they're not giving it to us," growled Lussen.

"That's negotiation," I shrug. Truth be told, I'm not pleased with having to negotiate with Kefo anyways. Over the years he's built a reputation for himself as 'a businessman' with shady practices at best. But Azrath is convinced that this land is important for our people, as is building better relations with the neighboring nomadic tribes.

Upon arrival, Kefo and his officers were kind enough, but the political tensions between our peoples still hung in the air between us. Of course, they were ignored in the name of diplomacy, with Kefo offering us some 'entertainment.' Anya understandably had tried to hang back, but the rest of our party had to graciously accept so as to not be offensive. A couple days passed in a haze of their primitive merriment.

"I don't know, does what they've been doing even count as negotiation? It's like they've been trying to break down our defenses. Your defenses, more like," Anya eyes Lussen and I with underlying meaning.

"It's not like we really support their practices," Lussen mutters.

Anya retorts, "It doesn't stop General Eryx from taking advantage of similar things at home. Azrath's things."

"That's enough, Anya." She glares at me, but refrains from responding.

She's referring to Kefo's more developed economy of sex servants. As much as Azrath always talks about his methods of 'training' his playthings, they were obviously nothing like what happens here.

We'd walked into the first day of negotiations to see women kneeling on the ground with not a lick of clothing on them, their chests thrust out proudly. It was obvious what they were meant for as Kefo swept his arm towards them. "Please, have your pick."

"I would prefer not to," bristled Anya. I shot her a warning glance and Lussen dug an elbow into her ribs.

"I would really like you to," Kefo said with an equally hostile smile.

Knowing that it would be diplomatic suicide to reject Kefo's gift, I beckoned at the leftmost woman. She was slight with dark hair and eagerly followed me to settle between my legs. Sensing the atmosphere, Lussen similarly designated his choice, while Anya stiffly followed us.

"I insist," Kefo said.

"I really would rather not," she responded, looking at the still-kneeling pet with distaste and ignoring the pointed looks from me and Lussen.

Kefo beckons, indicating for the last woman to come close and service Anya regardless.

"I assure you, Acting Lieutenant. Our training does not discriminate between sexes. She is more than capable of servicing you well." Kefo, grabbing the last woman by the shoulders, pushed her down to kneel in between Anya's thighs.

"I-" Anya trails off as, as if on cue, all three woman begin to release our ties.

Kefo settles, leaning back into his seating. "So. Let us talk business."

The rest of the meeting didn't go any better. Lussen came quickly into the mouth of his servant while Anya listened the best she could, her cheeks ruddy and her eyes glazing over every so often. We weren't able to settle on much, only learning that Kefo is more intent on keeping his control than we expected.

In the meantime, he provided us with more entertainment. My body has been in a constant state of satiation, not used to expending myself in this way for so often. At least, not for a few years.

Sex is at the forefront of my mind even in sleep. I'm beginning to lose my focus, the fantasy of being intimate with Selene playing in my dream last night.

I can't help but think that what Anya said was right. He's trying to weaken our defenses.

"If we don't reach a resolution by tomorrow night, we should go back," I say. Anya nods her agreement.

Lussen looks shocked, though. "But securing this land is important."

"There's not much we can do if they're not going to give it with a fair deal, though," says Anya.

"Exactly. We can always come back and try for another negotiation, anyways. That's why it's important," I say more to Anya now, "for us to leave Kefo on good terms. That means being gracious when they offer us things."

She doesn't miss my pointed look. "I'll do my best to be as horny as I can," she rolls her eyes and I have to stifle my smile.

"Just hold on for a while longer. It won't be good to make enemies with the most powerful tribe on this side of the desert."

-

I wake to darkness. It is as if my body is familiar with the restlessness in the air, my heart pounding.

A soft body is nestled next to mine, and in the dim candlelight I recognize her face as Serxe. Her pretty features are resting, saturated with peace. I briefly consort with the idea of punching her for her role in the recent past, but I don't want to jeopardize my escape. Otherwise, there's little hope for my future.

Careful not to disturb the bed too much, I swing my legs over the side and slide off the mattress slowly, wincing at the friction of the silky fabric sliding against the welts on my bottom. I cast another look behind me and see her still sleeping, her full breasts rising and falling with the cadence of her deep breaths.

The only thing I can find to wrap around myself would be the sheets of the bed, but Serxe is very firmly on top of them and there's no way I can grab it. I slip out naked, unable to find any clothes. It's dark outside, the moon shining brightly.

I assume that it is the earliest hours of the morning, considering there is no one about. Unable to contain myself, alone for the first time since my kidnapping, I sit outside at the edges of the courtyard hidden in the shade. The desert night is cool on my skin, raising bumps and hardening my nipples.

The last time I was really in the moonlight like this with the feeling of the witching hour permeating my being was the night I picked my moon-glow. When I was younger, on my own to practice and refine my potion making, I would spend my days taking care of clients and taking care of my younger sister. At night, I would go out and sit in the moonlight, allowing the beams to soothe the heartache of my loss and the heavy responsibility that fell on my shoulders.

Those memories seem like a lifetime away. The longer that I'm here in Gra'marah, the more I feel my urgency to escape slipping away. Luckily, I bitterly reflect, King Azrath just sealed my escape. With all that I've suffered at his hand (and dick, really), the only thing on my mind at this point is getting away.

No thanks to the general. After the senselessly erotic dream that I had featuring our... coupling, Azrath, Serxe, and some of the other women of his harem had their fun with my body following the commands of the king.

The burning lust in my body from whatever drug they had fed me hadn't faded by the time I'd woken up from that dream. If anything, it had only become stronger. I can barely remember what had taken place over the next few hours, completely overtaken by a cloud of sensuality.

I was trussed up again, but this time to a smooth, horizontally-held wooden beam. I was made to straddle it, the hardness of the wood pressing into my sex by nature of gravity, and my arms and legs tied to the posts of the contraption.

My skin tightens again from the memory of what followed, a crop taken to my bottom. Each blow raised welts on the sensitive flesh, my screams filling the room. I'd seen the manic look in Azrath's eyes as he whipped me, then plunged his cock into me to the hilt, using my tightness until I passed out from the despairing mix of pain and pleasure.

Now, without the drugs clouding my mind, I feel the depth of my anger. My mind turns to Era, my heart simultaneously burning while aching with the need to hold her. My fists clench as I reset my resolve to get away from this hell.

I'm relieved by my body's decision to wake up at the best possible time for my escape, though my outlook still seems grim. Now, covered with welts and love bites, my body sore and naked, I sit outside in the moonlight that ceases to give me comfort.

Going back to the general's room would most certainly be my end. I look up at the moon. I can only think of one place to go at this time of night.

-

"Selene?" The slim boy with the cooked glasses gets up from the floor with shock.

"Byrne," I whisper, trying to cover my bare body with my limbs in vain. Tears surface when I see his concern despite my efforts to keep my emotions down.

"What has happened to you?" He unties his outer robe and wraps it around me, guiding me towards one of the plush chairs that line the walls. He notices me eyeing the door warily and goes to lock it. When he comes close, I can't help the overflow and tears stream down my face. He pulls me close, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and patting my back in slow circles. "Shh. You're okay now. You're safe."

He sits with me, soothing me and holding me tight.

"Thank you," I say and pull away, my voice gummy.

"What has happened?" He says, the warm touch of his hand lingering on my forearm.

"It was the king," I cast my eyes downwards and tell him everything, leaving out the more explicit details of my most recent ordeal. He sits the whole time, listening intently and nodding along.

"I wish I could do more," he begins sadly. My heart drops.

"What- what do you mean?"

"I am only a scholar who keeps our records. I have little immediate influence or connections that can help you. I can offer to give you shelter, but I sleep in the palace, in the library." He points upwards at a small loft tucked away by some shelves. "I want to help you as much as I can, but there is little I can do."

"Do you know of any way to escape?" I bite back the desperation in me.

"I can give you a night here, would like to give you as much time as you like, but I think it will be too dangerous." Byrne frowns. "Is there nowhere else you can go? Would Master Hes not be able to help you?"

"I'm not sure." I bite my lip, mulling it over. My mind flashes to the laughter of Hes, the way that he grips my upper arm firmly and smiles reassuringly. "I- I think that he would assist me should I ask?"

"It is settled then," says the scholar. "You can stay here for the night, and come morning we shall go to see Master Hes. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes, thank you," I say with sincere gratitude.

"I will get you something to wear." Byrne gets up and climbs up the ladder that leads up to his loft. His robes are a pale yellow, and I eye them hoping that they won't make me stick out as much as I'm afraid they will. "Here you go."

He turns away while I pull on the clothes he gives me. I can't help my snort as I look down at myself. The pants puddle around my feet and the robe comes down past my knees. "These are ridiculously long."

"You are very small," he smiles. "The color is pretty on you."

"I thought it might blend in with my color too much," I respond with a self-conscious laugh.

"Your color is pretty too," he says matter-of-factly, folding his legs under him and looking back down at his papers. I look down to hide my tired smile, his kindness foreign after the past few days. "Will you sleep? It is very late right now."

"I slept a little bit," I say. "I think that whatever they gave me has made it difficult for me to sleep. Among the other things. I think that once my body really calms itself, I will be asleep for days."

"Yes, about that," he frowns. "The thing they gave you, I believe I know it. Lembi. The king is known to keep large amounts on hand. In small doses it is given to the pleasure slaves, even to some Gra'marian wives, to increase arousal. In large doses it is known to cause severe discomfort for want of pleasure, issues with sleep as you have been experiencing. I think if severe, even issues with the mind. They must have given you an excess, given how small you are."

"That sounds very accurate to my experience," I say. Maybe the oddly vivid dream I had could be attributed to this lembi. "Perhaps my people also do not react so well to this as Gra'marians do."

"That is very much a possibility. You may also want to talk to Hes about the barren tea, unless you know how to make it yourself."

"What is a barren tea?" I wrack my brains for any memory. Perhaps I'd read about it in the potion making journal. "Byrne!"

"Yes?" He looks caught off guard by my outburst.

"I must ask of you a favor."

"What is it, Selene?"

And so Byrne sets off to break into the general's room as I hope with all my heart that Erik has not yet returned from his military duties. Luckily, the scholar returns with a white robe and one of my underskirts set aside in the room and the potion book. Wearing my emerald green would be much too risky once the harem discovers that I'm missing. Better to blend in as one of the servants.

"You are a lifesaver," I grip Byrne's hand in mine with sincerity. "I cannot thank you enough, my friend."

"It is no problem for a friend. You have only treated me with kindness, so I must do the same for you. You have not had an easy time in Gra'maria."

"That is true. I just want to go back home and escape this nightmare." I look down at my hands, picking at my cuticles.

"Sometimes it is very tempting to want to escape our realities, is it not?"

"You sound as if you feel similarly, Byrne."

He laughs drily. "I am not well liked here. I'm not sure that I would continue to stay here if I had the chance to leave. I believe that if I had not had a part in saving the life of the late king's brother, I would already be completely ostracized from society."

"Is that King Azrath's father?"

"Oh no, Azrath is not descended from royalty."

I raise an eyebrow. "What? Is that not how you do it in Gra'mariah?"

"For the most part, yes, but Azrath was particularly interested in the throne from the beginning. The king before Azrath was extremely incompetent, not at all proficient in ruling and squandering the crown. His brother conspired to bring a new monarch to the throne, and the chosen one was Azrath.

We are not a gentle nor civilized people, Selene. Ancient law dictates that the throne can be taken by force, limited only by unanimous vote of the elders. King Moreugo by no means had the support of the elders, meaning that Azrath was free to take the throne at his will once Azrath killed him off.

King Moreugo's brother was, of course, pardoned from treason and promoted to the king's advisor once Azrath took the crown. He fell sick soon after, and it was from my personal interest and knowledge about uncommon maladies that I was able to work with Master Hes to create the necessary remedy." Byrne puffs out his chest slightly with pride.

"That's remarkable, really." I had had no doubts about the kind of person that the king is, but this new information was insightful. "What do the elders do?"

"Oh, they are supposed to function like... the council, is it called? Of your King Rosland the Third. But shortly after Azrath ascended to the throne, the elders were dismissed. It is solely him who leads Gra'mariah now."

"Isn't that bad?" The Sorrean council is meant to function mostly as a check, a balance against the power of the monarch. I can't imagine that King Rosland dissolving the council would go over well with any Sorreans.

He shrugs. "It is not the most problematic thing happening among the desert nations right now. There is much unrest, like a war is brewing. There are whispers of constant negotiations happening, but with the sudden rise of the Eastern Isles, no one is willing to benefit their neighboring peoples. Peace is at a breaking point. Our people have come to trust King Azrath to keep us safe."

"I don't find him very trustworthy," I say dully. I wonder if the king would go with his army if a war were to come to Gra'mariah.

Byrne smiles. "He is objectively a good leader to the Sorrean people. He is not loved for his personality."

I nod glumly, remembering the fight that General Erik and I had about Azrath's supposed leadership. "Why did he gain so much respect?"

"He has accomplished much for our people," says Byrne. "Military conquests, securing treaties, establishing the beginnings of trade with the Eastern Isles. It has been good for our economy, and for that the people love him."

He is quiet for a moment. "I understand why you dislike him. What has happened to you, I do not like him for it either. For the Gra'marian people though, we are willing - well, it is customary to look past these sorts of things to instead appreciate the other successes of the king."

"That makes sense." I don't have much else to say.

"Do not misunderstand Gra'marians for a kind people, Selene" says the scholar sadly. "I know the reputation that we have to others, and it is not inaccurate to believe it."

"I will keep that in mind, Byrne, thank you." We sit momentarily in silence. "Do you always tend to sleep so late?"