All Comments on 'Moon Witch Ch. 13'

by sophism

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

Maybe when they get back to Gra'marah, she will be pulled back to the king, and she can take the King's life force somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the introspection here but Selene needs to sort out her emotions quickly and let Eryx know where she stands - kinda feels like she lost Era and now is using Eryx because she doesn't want to be alone, but he's clearly committed to her.

eunbyuleunbyulover 1 year ago

Noooooooo. Why did her sister have to die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I say go girl - claim your birthright and kick that asshole king's ass off the throne!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG this is so good, I am so glad I found this threat. Keep the story going, it's amazing!

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Sorry I didn't comment after each chapter but when I find something I love reading I keep going until there is a break in chapters. Patiently waiting for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersophism@sophism
The ending of Moon Witch will be published soon! It's been a long time in the making, but I'm happy that Selene finally gets her ending. On to the next! (I'm not publishing in parts after MW, though, yeesh) Follow me for more fantastical tales in the future! --- My favorite...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES