Moon Witch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then what I see in front of me makes my blood feel hot. She's unbuttoning her shirt. I can only look on in perverse fascination as she undoes the first buttons, the sides of the shirt spilling open and sliding down her shoulders.

She's glowing in the light, like a goddess of the moon. Her luminous skin is revealed inch by inch, and I swallow hard at the sight in front of me. Selene tosses the shirt off of her, now only her breasts covered by her breast band.

"Fuck, I can't take this." I tell myself to look away, that I will look away, but somehow I'm seeing her pull her breast band down and releasing her flesh from its confinement.

The thing is, it's not like I haven't seen Selene naked before. I mean, I've seen her fucked before, by two men in front of a huge audience no less. But there's something so raw and vulnerable about this woman revealing herself to me of her own volition. Even the escapades I've had in Gra'marah have been tinged by the fact that I'm one of the highest commanding officers in the country. I've never cared before, but the fact that Selene cares makes remembering those experiences sting a bit.

But now, with Selene stripping herself in front of me, eyes locked with mine, I feel as naked as she is. It's just the two of us in the room, and she's opening herself to me of her because she wants me. She wants me. Does she want me?

This is so wrong.

But then suddenly I'm kissing her, grabbing her face in my hands as we topple over so she's on her back underneath me. I trace her mouth with mine, possessing her, and when she gives a little moan it's enough to drive a man insane.

With my other hand I explore the outlines of her figure, across the soft skin of her stomach, moving up to grasp the silkiness of her breast. I break away from her, looking down at her flushed face, her hair wildly around her and under her and laying across her throat. "Gods, you're so fucking perfect."

"Eryx," she whispers, grabbing at my wrists where they're sunk into the couch on either side of her head. Her legs are spread underneath me, and then she's wrapping them around my butt and pulling me against her so my pelvis is against hers in the intimacy of fucking. She closes her eyes, a high sound escaping from those perfect lips as we make contact.

"Ugh," I groan at the stimulation, the pressure of her against me. I kiss her neck and grind my cock against her center, relishing in her reactions as the legs she has wrapped around me tighten and she makes more lewd noises. Her hands come up to scrabble at my biceps. I press against her again and am rewarded with a moan.

In a fit of passion I sink my teeth into the side of her shoulder, and she yelps, the sound somewhere between surprise and hurt and pleasure.

"How the fuck do you fit so well under me," I say without asking, pulling away and keeping her legs spread open. I stare into her eyes and she stares back, biting her lip with fists clenching the blanket underneath her. I start to undo her trousers. "Let's get these off you."

Her breathing is quick and shallow as she watches me fumble with the closure. She lifts her hips for me so I can slip her pants off of her, all the while looking at my face and into my eyes.

I stare down at this woman, breast band around her ribs and just her underthings between me and her center. Those legs are long, practically glowing in the soft light of night. And while I just want to rip off her underthings and bury myself in her silky tightness, the little nagging voice at the back of my head intensifies.

I can't go so far as to fuck her. Fuck.

Shoving it all to the deep recesses of my mind, I bend my head down to her breasts, sloppily kissing the heavy flesh. I make my way to one of its peaks, enclosing my mouth over her hard nipples.

"Oh," the sound drawls out from her mouth as I roll my tongue over the hard flesh. Her hands come up and grip the back of my head, effectively pinning me in place as I worship her body.

My one hand is supporting the brunt of my weight, and with the other I thumb across the other nipple, sliding my hand down her body where her waist nips in, following the flare of her hips. I can't help myself and grab at the hip, wishing I could be grabbing it as I push and pull my way out of her.

Then I'm met with the waist of her underthings, and I slip my hand under it to feel her pubic hair. It had been shaved while she was in Gra'marah, and has grown back just enough for it to feel soft against my fingertips.

I reach my hand down and swipe my middle finger from the bottom to the top of her slit. It glides through easily, and I break away from her nipple to grin up at her. "You're soaked, Miss Selene."

Her eyes are closed as I'm touching her, but at my words they spring open. I see the embarrassment on her face, but it melts away as soon as I touch her again, gingerly sliding my fingers over her clit. Whenever they make contact, she breathes out another "Ah." The hand she had on the back of my head slides down, and now she grips my shoulder. I savor the bite of her nails as they dig into my skin, redoubling my efforts in pressing my mouth against her breast.

She's body is rigid, tensed up as I stimulate her between the legs. I look up at her to see her eyes closed, completely lost in the moment.

Most of my sexual endeavors have been completely focused on my pleasure. I didn't realize until now when I'm looking at Selene the thrill that one can have from giving someone else pleasure. I'll be damned if there was a point to the twisted lesson that areana noressa tried to impress on me, after all.

In the spirit of giving pleasure, I kiss my way down Selene's front, between her ribs and across her navel. I slip her underthings off, looking up once again to see Selene staring at me with that maddening expression again. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is loosely open as she watches my movement. Keeping my eyes locked on hers, I move my thumb off its lazy circles around her clit and press my mouth to her mound, keeping my tongue flat as I slide it upwards against her.

Her head falls back as she lets out a moan. "Oh, gods, Eryx." Hearing my name from her lips, I can't explain why it's so pleasurable. I repeat the motion, keeping my movement slow and steady.

She tastes different from areana noressa. There's the saltiness of her wetness, but instead of the tartness I tasted before, Selene is sweet. I lap at her pussy and she gasps. She's so sweet.

I can feel her juices getting all over my lips and my chin with how much she's producing, and coupled with the sounds she's making, the temptation I have to fold her in half and drive myself into her at once is multiplied a hundred-fold. Her hands settle on the back of my head, her fingers gripping the roots of my hair as I continue pressing my mouth against her.

I continue lapping at her clit, and each time she jolts a bit, hips twisting this way and that. As I feel her move, her fingers twitching in my hair, it sends a thrill running through me. I can't keep up whether my heart or my dick is more overcome by what I'm doing.

I regret thinking of my dick, though, because all of a sudden I'm overcome with the urge, the need to bury myself into her heat. It beats against the buckling resolve of my heart to emphatically not do that.

It takes all my willpower, but I shove down my yearning and instead opt to trace my finger around her hole. As I do so she stops her moving, just trembling and letting out her cute shallow little gasps. I like that when I press into her a bit with my finger, her excitement is nearly palpable, until I pull back and instead resume circling around the exterior of her entrance.

After the fifth or sixth time of teasing her, I slowly slide my middle finger into her, keeping my mouth plastered to her clit and making slow circles around it with my tongue. She's gripping my hair hard, and in a panicked exhale moans out despairingly, "It feels so big!"

I can't help the laugh that spills out as I keep my finger pushing in antagonizingly slowly. "You've had way bigger inside of you, trust me."

I don't wait to hear a response, instead beginning to slide my finger in and out, and giving her clit a long lick. The top of it, the wall closer to my face, has bumpy ridges. I continue to trace them with my finger, imagining what they would feel like around me. I feel Selene's hip wiggles and I smile, feeling impossibly good that she's enjoying my efforts.

It's fascinating, I can feel her pussy rhythmically moving, gripping greedily at my fingers. The thought that it could be my cock feeling her tightness instead of my fingers is intoxicating and I can't help how it rouses me. I coax another finger into her, pressing against her walls and feeling her muscles clamping back down on me. At this point, I can't even call the sounds she's making moaning - she's making loud sounds of pleasure with abandon.

I groan in response to it all. In the moment, as I massage her squeezing passage by working my fingers in and out quickly, it starts to feel like I'm really fucking her. The harder I press my fingers against her, the louder she gets until her hands leave my head to grasp at the blanket pinned underneath her. She lets out a wail, whole body tensed. I can feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around my fingers, and even as it fades I continue to work my tongue around her clit, each lick met with a responding squirm.

I'm so into it that I barely notice that her hands are pressed against my head again, but this time pushing it away. I immediately remove my fingers and my mouth from her as she shudders.

I can't help my deep breaths as I look at her splayed out in front of me in all of her glory, all while I'm coming down from my own high. Her legs are still splayed open, and in the soft glint of moonlight I see how soaked her pussy is. The tops of her inner thighs are glossy and there are wet spots on the couch where her moisture puddled below her body. Her hands are loose next to her head. I drink in the silhouette of her nakedness.

My crotch feels uncomfortably tight. It would be so easy for me to hook her legs over my shoulders and press into her - I shiver with the thought of how her tightness would grip me - but as I look at her, with her eyes closed and breathing heavily in the aftermath of bliss... The voice at the back of my head wins.

I manipulate her body so she's closer to the inside of the couch, embracing her and covering her with my warmth. She weakly opens her eyes as I kiss her forehead.

"Will you be-"

I shush her. I know by her sluggish gesture towards my crotch that she's asking about me.

"It's your night to be selfish."

I don't know if I can explain why I can't bring myself to give in to my desires and have her. Momentarily I'm filled with regret thinking that I should have just done it, especially if Selene thinks I'm entitled to enjoying her body.

But then she smiles sleepily and buries her face into my shoulder. All of my panicked regrets disappear as I feel the satisfaction of her trust in me. She says something quietly, and it's muffled against me.

It takes me a moment too late to process what she says.

"Thank you."

12