Moon Witch Ch. 16 - End

Story Info
When destiny calls.
14.7k words
4.71
2.3k
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophism
sophism
129 Followers

It's the sun streaming through the window that wakes me in the morning. There's a small body nestled in between my arms and without opening my eyes, I squeeze it a little tighter and smile at the little squeak that answers.

"Mm," she says, wriggling so I release my tight grasp.

I open my eyes and look down to see Selene's sleepy face staring right back at me. Her hair is messy and her eyes are swollen, and she looks so adorable in this moment that it makes my heart twinge. "Morning," I say, my voice low from sleep.

"Mm," she yawns and closes her eyes again, burrowing her face into my chest.

"Hey, wake up," I say with a smile, pulling away and then lifting the blankets off of her. She draws in on herself from the chill of the morning air and her eyes spring open so she's looking at me with a grumpy expression.

"It's cold! Give it back." She reaches out to try to grab the edge of the blanket I'm holding out of reach, but stops when she looks at my face and sees what I'm looking at.

She flushes, sitting up in a rush and covering herself as best as she can, but not before the sight of her curves makes my body start pumping blood into a certain part of my body. I support my upper body on an elbow, taking liberties with looking up and down her body despite her embarrassed little protests.

"I don't know, you look pretty good like this."

Her cheeks are still red and she gestures at me, markedly not looking anywhere but into my eyes. "Maybe you should cover up."

Now I get up, too, trying not to make a big deal of how my erection bobs to greet her. She gives a squeal of surprise as I hook an arm around her waist and swing her under me so she's lying on her stomach.

"There's nothing I need to cover up." I say, sitting with my legs on either side of her thighs, not making a big deal of when my cock brushes against her.

"Eryx!" She says, laughter in her voice as she reprimands me. I ignore her, opting to instead sink my fingers into the heft of her soft ass.

I smack it lightly and she yelps, wiggling so the fat of her ass jiggles. I lay down on top of her so my chest is pressing against her back, completely aware of my cock pressing against her body and the plush cushion of her bottom.

"Oh," she says, presumably at the feeling of my hardness pressing into her ass.

"Oh," I repeat after her mockingly before sweeping her hair to a side and pressing my lips into the nape of her neck.

"Oh." She says again, this time the sound coming out in a rushed breath. I work my lips and tongue softly against her and I feel her hips moving again, which in turn stimulates my cock. I redouble my efforts, sliding my fingers into her hair and gently tugging on her locks.

Selene lets out a moan from deep within her chest, protesting, "Eryx, please!"

Her sweet sounds are an aphrodisiac, compounding with the morning's testosterone that's provoked my libido.

"Mm," I bury my face into the little space between her ear and shoulder, and I feel the shiver that runs through her body. I'm getting so heated now, the only thought on my mind to feel her soft flesh wrapped around my cock.

I slide a hand between our bodies and move it up between her legs to find her already wet. "Shit." I whisper, sucking hard on her neck. Her hips keep moving under me and I relish in the little gasps she give.

"Eryx!" She exclaims, and when she squirms under me to throw me off, it arouses me to no end. My instinct is to throw a hand over her mouth and sink into her silky tightness until she stops protesting, but I allow her to pull away from me. She scoots back so there's a bit of space between us, and she gives me a little push on the shoulder. Her face is flushed and I can see the arousal written on her own face even as she hugs an arm around her naked chest. "It's a little early for that."

"Never too early to get my woman to cum." I hope that my apprehension isn't too obvious. I'm testing her with my words, but I'm just left with a sense of satisfaction when I see her taking in my words without any comment. If anything, I just see her blanch a little bit at my crude language.

"It's probably... I think it's time for us to go," she says.

"Okay. Right." I say, slightly distracted from all the blood pooled in my crotch. "Time to go."

She sighs, pressing her lips together so they turn white, and shifts her legs a bit. When she speaks, her voice is a bit soft and shaky. I can hear the embarrassment as she talks, her signature not-making-eye-contact in full force. "Maybe later... We can."

I smooth down some of her hair with a smile. "You don't have to negotiate anything if you don't want to do anything."

"Not like- I don't mean that," she says hastily. Her eyes finally settle on mine. "It was nice."

As soon as she says it, she buries her face in her hands.

"It was nice," I say in agreement with a grin. I let her sit, mortified, and get up. "Come on, let's get ready to leave."

As we wash up and prepare to leave, things mostly feel lighthearted. I can tell when she remembers the events of last night because she gets flushed and nervous, wringing her hands and refusing to make eye contact with me. Of course, given my own sexual past, I don't feel the same embarrassment that I can tell is agitating her.

When she gets like that, I can't help but be reminded of our passion yesterday. Her words run through my mind, a reminder of the change in dynamic between us: "I've always wanted you, too!" I can hear it in that breathy tone of hers when she's aroused.

On our way out we purchase quite a bit of fresh bread and fruit from the same woman from the evening before. As she slides the parcels of goods across the counter to my waiting hands I notice the little smirk on her face. She definitely knows what happened yesterday, I think, and as I shepherd Selene out the door I feel the weight of the woman's knowing gaze on my back.

We retrieve my horse from the stable and I flip the groom another coin, who gives a bow in the Sorrean fashion. My horse looks better than he has for days, with his coat glossy and groomed. As always, I help Selene up first before getting on.

As we start on our half-day's journey back to Selene's home I feel that she's lost in thought. I wonder if it's the look of the woman from the inn, that Selene noticed it and is now dying of embarrassment inside.

"You're okay?" I ask.

She sighs. "Just, you know. Thinking of everything."

I feel silly. Of course it's not that. I'd somehow forgotten about everything that's been happening, the only thing on my mind the passion we shared yesterday night.

"We're going to figure it out together," I say, firm.

"I wish that could make me feel a bit better."

"Well, do you think that there's anything else we need to do here in Sorrea?"

She's quiet for just a bit. "Not that I can think of. If anything, I feel like it's time to head back to Gra'marah, actually. Maybe I say it too much, but it's like there's a little something inside me that's telling me the time has come."

"I'm glad that you at least have that. Guess there is an upside to having a witch by your side." She humors my attempts to be lighthearted with a polite laugh.

"Apart from the whole 'getting resurrected from the dead' part, sure."

While we're traveling we eat some of the food from the inn, tossing around ideas about what we can do when we enter Gra'marah.

"Well, obviously the first issue is getting back across the border." I say.

"We can't go back through the Desert Rose?"

I swallow down the bread in my mouth. Truth be told, the idea of it fills my mouth with distaste when I remember areana noressa's sexual appetite. But I can't really say anything, because there are no other alternatives I can suggest. I wish I weren't so partial to doing things in the most pragmatic way. "Unless we have some sort of plan to overthrow Azrath after he drags us straight from the border to the palace sitting room, then I guess that's our only option."

She places a hand on the arms I have around her. "We'll go through as quickly as possible."

By the time we get back to Selene's home, we haven't gotten too far. The only thing we've established is that likely the best course of action will be to talk to Anya and Lussen once we get to Gra'marah. There's no one I trust more than them, and it seems that regardless what the situation will be, we'll need others on our side.

As we pull up to the exterior she pulls out the little vial of green pills and selects one, tossing it into her mouth and chewing it. "Ugh," she says, a shiver going through her. "It's so gross."

I help her dismount and we enter her home, starting to pack up all the necessary goods we'll need for the travel into Gra'marah. I notice that she leaves the pile of Gra'marian robes crumpled up in the corner of the room, not even sparing a spare glance in that direction.

She somewhat emphatically grabs the brush for her teeth.

"I'm done," she says, and without much fanfare we set off again.

It occurs to me how weird it feels to be heading back to Gra'marah. Last time I was on this path was when Selene and I were escaping Gra'marah. At that point she was filled with hope, that she'd find Era waiting at home for her. At that point I was overwhelmed with the hope that Selene returned at least a little of my feelings.

And before that, the last time we were here, she was unconscious between Reno's arms. Before he overstepped his boundaries and I killed him.

I don't think I could have ever thought that this is the way that everything would have turned out. I smile drily beside myself - who knew that of all things, my unbridled desire for her was the one thing that seemed to come to fruition. At some point I never would have thought that I'd feel anything but loyalty to serve and protect my friend and king. I also never considered that Hes would be dead. As much as we knew that he was sick, it didn't prepare me at all for the way that his life ended.

Selene's voice shakes me out of my reflection. "Do you remember around where we landed when we left the Desert Rose's world?"

"I believe we were just a bit further in."

Again, she lays a hand on my arm and I feel my heart squeeze a bit. "Are you okay?"

"We're both dealing with a lot right now, it seems."

"Right." She says. There's apprehension in her voice. She's quiet for a while. "I'm glad not to be alone."

"Me too." I say. The way she's opened herself to me in the past couple days has felt like seeing the bud you've been looking at for the past few days finally blossom. "I was just thinking how there are so many things I'm uncertain of."

"Mm."

"But funnily enough, they start to matter a lot less when I remember you're a part of it all."

"Oh."

I don't give her a chance to brood on my words, though, because I can tell we're somewhere around the area of the Sorrean forest where areana noressa dumped us last time.

"I think it was somewhere around here." I say. "You want to do your thing?"

Selene bows her head slightly and I can hear the slightest whisper of her words carried on the breeze. Nearly immediately, just as before, the world is a blinding light before we're somehow back in her realm.

The thick white flower petals drift languidly through the air around us, and my horse huffs as if to express his annoyance.

I have no concept of direction in her paradise, and luckily for us, it's not long before she appears on the path in front of us.

"Ah, the prodigal couple has returned," says areana noressa, greeting us with an enchanting smile.

I try to ease my face so my dislike of her doesn't show. I've had a lot of practice maintaining a straight face, but nevertheless I'm extremely unsure of whether she can see into my soul or not. If she can, she makes no indication of it.

Selene gives a wave to areana noressa as we near and then dismount. "Hello, Desert Rose! Apologies for our sudden arrival."

Areana noressa waves a hand. "I need no announcement. I will always allow you passage through my land, if not for the future queen of Gra'marah, then for the child of my dearest friend Re'aila."

"Thank you," says Selene.

"What can I do for you two?" I feel her perceptive gaze sweep over me. "I can hardly believe that you came to visit for pleasure."

Her voice is absolutely dripping with the double entendre, though she maintains her eye contact with Selene.

Selene explains what's happened. In fact, she shares a little bit too much for my liking, but when Selene finishes areana noressa nods, closing her eyes. "I wish I had more to share with you, witch, whether that's wisdom or my own power to lend you. It's not much, but I promise to pledge you my loyalty and support should you succeed when you arrive in Gra'marah. Should there be anything I can offer you then, you know where and how to find me."

"You know, I would always welcome your presence if you choose to travel with us," says Selene.

Arena noressa cocks her head to one side, as if Selene's words are amusing to her. "Alas, though I appreciate your invitation, something tells me that your tall friend may not find my presence so agreeable."

I struggle to keep my expressionlessness. In truth, the thought of her joining us on our way back to Gra'marah makes my stomach turn. Shadows of memories seem to caress me, her nails piercing me and her laughter ringing out as she abused me. I can see why Selene might invite her, from the immense power that the woman holds, or the connection she has with the Queen Enchantress, but nevertheless I'm filled with relief at her refusal.

"Besides," the woman continues. "I find comfort in my realm, far away from the sins and matters of man."

"That's understandable." Says Selene. She smiles and it doesn't please me that it seems to be grounded in genuine goodwill. "Please keep my invitation in mind if the desire ever arises, though."

To my surprise, areana noressa nods. "You know, Re'aila would be proud of you. I knew her for a very long time, and let me just assure you that there's more of her in you than you'll ever fully know. She would be very proud if she were able to see you."

"I hope that's the case." Says Selene softly. Then, she gives a curtsy in all of her Sorrean manners. "I truly appreciate your kindness."

In response, areana noressa gives the Gra'marian bow. I feel awkward next to the two of them, obviously both having reached some sort of mutual respect, of which I'm not a part of.

"I wish you luck on your journey, Selene." She smiles, and this time it looks just a little bit more genuine. "And I hope I don't overstep, but if the queen of Gra'marah ever wants to share some of her good fortune-" her eyes slide over to me. "Then I will gladly accept."

"What the fuck?" I say in Gra'marian slang that only areana noressa would understand, stunned at her audacity. Something tells me that despite the placid look on Selene's face, she's not quite pleased by areana noressa's offer.

"I'm talking to the queen," areana noressa dismisses me with a laugh, though it doesn't have the malevolence I would have expected from her words.

Nevertheless, Selene is ever polite and diplomatic until we bid our leave.

When the woman bids us goodbye, the smile on her face is sincere. "I'll get you to Gra'marah, don't worry."

And with another round of thanks we get back on my horse and set off. It's started to feel quite familiar, being transported in and out of areana noressa's realm. With a flash of light we're back in the sun-bleached environment of Gra'marah.

I feel like for the first time since we entered areana noressa's realm I'm able to breathe easy.

I have my arms around her atop the horse, and Selene's fingers touch the pinkie of one of my hands. "How are you feeling?"

"How obvious was it?" I ask.

"I felt like I was watching how I'd interact with Azrath," responds Selene.

I don't answer but instead, emboldened, shift my hand so her fingers are intertwined in mine. We may have fucked but we've missed all the build up, the in-between stuff that makes it so that the intimacy we can share feels right. I can't help but think that our bodies experienced being in love before we did.

I can feel the tension in her body when I slide my hand into hers, but as I wait with bated breath I feel her relax, accepting my touch.

If anything, the experiences that we've had, her with Azrath and me with areana noressa, link us together so that we can understand each other. I feel comfort in the fact that Selene was conscious of how I felt around areana noressa, even if during their interaction she had an impeccably impassive expression.

"Well, I'm not planning on letting either of us suffer at the hands of any other people anytime soon," I murmur into her ear, and I feel her body clenching. If I could see her face, I'm sure that she'd be sporting that same embarrassed look she so often does. At its core, my words are a promise that I'd protect us both, but the underlying meaning isn't lost on her. But just in case, I need to make it clear. I can barely keep the smile out of my voice as I whisper. "You're too perfect for me to let anyone else in between your legs."

"Eryx," she says, scandalized. I stifle my smile even though she can't see it. The way that she is so easily embarrassed about her body and pleasure, it's all so different from my own feelings. I find it precious, and frankly attractive when she finds everything sexual completely mortifying.

It's that thought that has me sliding a hand around her waist, pulling her body flush to my chest. I whisper and feel the shiver go through her body. "They say that witches have tighter pussies, but I didn't know it was true."

"Eryx!" She says again, this time knocking a hand against my thigh.

In response I laugh, though I keep my grip on her body. She seems comfortable enough, her weight leaning against me.

"You know, I never knew that was a saying. I remember hearing it once... It seems like long ago now, but Reno said that to me on that night."

"Maybe it's a Gra'marian thing."

"You really... Think it's true?" I can hear the embarrassment in her voice, and maybe the little bit of a flattery she feels.

"That you're a good lay?" I pinch her bottom and she yelps in protest.

"You don't have to put everything so crudely," she says, seeming a bit flustered.

I stop teasing her. "You know, since meeting you I've had a few experiences where I've had magic used on me. I don't know if it's like this for witches, but I can kind of tell when there's magic in me. It's almost like it disagrees with me and wants to get out as soon as possible. It feels maddening and intense, and just... Electric."

"That seems awful."

"Not always." I grin at the thought. "I only mention it because you sometimes let out magic without even realizing it at times."

"I do?"

I can't resist. I lean in close to her ear again and whisper. "When you cum, it makes my cock feel fucking amazing."

She does her best to ignore the explicit nature of my words, though I can hear a hint of how it affects her. "And that's what makes it feel... Tighter?"

I try to tamp down the excitement that flares inside me as I recollect how she felt around me yesterday, but can't help the stirring I feel between my legs. "It's mind-numbingly good when you squeeze me. Something about the magic makes everything feel that much more intense. If I had to guess, that's where the saying comes from."

I exhale through the blood rushing to my groin, torn between hoping that Selene won't notice at all and hoping that she will and I'll feel her soft bottom against me. I internally groan. I feel like being so close to Selene for the past few days has awakened my raging libido. If I had the chance to I could take her three or four times a day.

sophism
sophism
129 Followers