Moon Witch Ch. 16 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" The finger returns, this time shoving into my tightness.

I close my eyes, the mouth on the back of my neck and the fingers between my legs echoing my need from the lembi.

The soldier in front of me is rough, fingers massaging my insides. I grip onto the thighs of the man right behind me, feeling so very warm.

He says something again, his voice thick with lust, and removes his fingers from within me. He shoves them into my mouth, where I can taste the saltiness of my own juices. I feel heat rising on my face from the degrading act as he stands up to remove his clothing. He throws the pieces of his dress onto the ground, his half-hard manhood falling heavily out.

He strokes it a few times and I watch it come to life right before my very eyes, the stiffness making it stick out. He sits down, saying something sharply and pulling me forward by the hips so my hands fall onto his chest. He guides me so my pelvis is directly over his, his erection lined up at the entrance of my hole.

I know what's expected of me, and I lower myself onto his waiting hardness, closing my eyes against the all-too-familiar feeling of being stretched open. Something taps against my lips, and I look up to see the other soldier with the soft eyes, holding his hardness to my face.

His eyes are no longer soft, though, countenance now completely wrought with desire. I take the tip of his erection into my mouth, rolling my hips over the pelvis under mine. I can feel it slipping against my insides, hot and hard and pressing into me. I moan at the feeling that fulfills just a fraction of the arousal running through my body.

I'm completely lost in the feeling of being filled, grinding my clit into the soldier under me. His hands are on my hips, gripping them tightly as I flex my core on top of him. It feels familiar when once again hands slide into my hair, holding it in a ponytail as the warm cock in my mouth throbs against my tongue.

I hear loud moans, almost to the point where it's irritating. But then I realize that it's me - the lembi has pulled me out of my own consciousness so that I'm barely cognizant of the sounds coming out of my own mouth. They're muffled by the soldier using my mouth, but still the pleasure courses through me every time I move my hips.

Then it's as if something has come alive in the soldier who's under me, and he grabs my hips, lifting them up a bit as he starts to fuck me. I lose my balance with the rigor of his movement, my front half falling down so my hands are pressed against his chest. I can feel his muscles flexing under my palms as he thrusts upwards into me.

I'm moaning with the pleasure that's taking over me every single time his cock jabs against the depths of my pussy, my skin tightening into goosebumps with the sheer intensity of our coupling.

The soldier slides his hands up from my waist, instead wrapping my torso in a tight grip so he's hugging me against his chest. I feel like I can barely breathe with how intensely he's holding me as he drives his hips upwards to meet mine. My head is tucked under his chin. I'm just a hole for him to use as he holds me.

His grunts of pleasure come from right above my ear, the guttural sound a reminder of my helplessness. From somewhere beyond my own ordeal I can hear other sounds of pleasure, the slapping together of flesh. All of the sounds and sensations accumulated feel overwhelming in my own pleasure, building up to overtake me.

I'm getting fucked with vigor, the lembi in my body drinking up the pleasure yet demanding more. When the man under me stops moving, I nearly want to cry with how much I need his movement to keep going.

I whine, trying to move my hips and emulate his treatment of my body. He just chuckles darkly, one hand gripping my hip and the other still holding my torso against him.

I hear more Gra'marian right behind me, and feel halfway between horror and sick fascination as a finger sweeps up the crevice of my backside. I squirm a bit at the ticklish sensation, but the finger ignores my movements and just returns. This time, it dances around my pussy where I'm connected to the man under me.

It keeps alternating between my wetness and my anus and starts to press into my tight sphincter. It's done its job well, though, and with how wet I've been the finger has no trouble sliding in. I pant as I'm fingered back there.

Every time the finger slides back outwards it feels somewhat similar to using the restroom, but then it slides back in.

I grit my teeth as it relentlessly saws against the inside of my rear end, the feeling somehow intoxicatingly pleasurable. Fleeting memories of being held up in between Awvag and Hes while being fucked in both holes flit through my mind, and I'm so far gone under the influence of the lembi that the thought that I will be experiencing something similar to that makes my stomach burn with excitement.

I tremble against the iron grip around my shoulders as the soldier behind me lines himself up with my unoccupied hole.

Vaguely I hear the sounds of Anya and Lussen, but it sounds like a different reality as he presses against me, the soft head of his cock trying to invade me.

I can only jerk against my confines as the squishy head of his hardness makes its way through and pops into my ring of muscle. I cry out at the discomfort, the intrusion that slides in agonizingly slowly and shows no sign of stopping. I'm breathing heavily now as he pushes into me at an absurdly slow pace, feeling so full I'm ready to burst. He's not small, and I feel how much my body is stretching to accommodate his girth. I moan, my teeth grit as my whole body is tensed against my violation.

I feel like I can hardly hold onto reality as the hardness in my bottom begins to move against the cock filling my pussy. The one in my ass spits, and I feel the glob of saliva slide down to ease his penetration into me.

Then the erection in my pussy starts to move, and it's all I can do to hold on to reality as the two different tools move in and out of me at different paces.

I'm wailing, completely lost in the throes of passion as these men have their way with me and my body.

I feel so impossibly full as my holes are used. I'm at the mercy of these two Gra'marian soldiers and the lembi in me is loving it. If anything, it's demanding for more.

Because my lower body is pressed against the one under me, there's pressure against my clit that amplifies my sensitivity every time I'm thrust into.

The mean soldier that's sunk into my pussy grunts as he fucks me, the sounds overpowering. The one behind me is pumping his hips, his movements rough and quick so his hips smack against my ass and the sound echoing around the room. He's holding the fat of my hips and using it to piston in and out of me with great force, and he removes one to draw his hand back and slap my ass.

I cry out as pain blooms across the skin, but still something about it feeds the monstrous lembi in me.

The arms that are around my upper body move so that one of his hands is gripping my waist. With the other, though, he slaps me in the face. I gasp at the sting of my cheek, feeling humiliated. Yet like everything else, it somehow adds fuel to the fire and only inflames the lust that threatens to overtake my whole being.

Then, it's the other pair of hands that yanks my hair back. It's the one who's fucking my ass that's pulling my hair so my head is cocked back at steep angle.

It puts stress on my throat and I'm not able to suck in air as quickly. It's then that I realize that I've been nearly screaming this whole time, sound falling from my lips in an uninterrupted testament to the pleasure that's exploding through me.

He yanks on my hair yet again and I cry out, the sound made shrill by how my larynx is stretched thin. The headiness that comes from my inability to breathe in properly is what pushes me over the edge, and all the pleasure that's been building up inside me comes crashing down.

A long and desperate wail comes out of me as shivers course through my body. The pleasure from the stimulation of my clit explodes through me as the muscles in my lower body clamp down on the cocks ravaging me. But even as I ride the waves of my climax, they continue to pump in and out of me with no regard for my limits. The grip on my hair is released and my upper body flops down, the top of my cranium bumping against the chin of the mean soldier under me.

Somehow even worse than my unwilling pleasure and painful humiliation, I feel magic sparking inside me, the energy of it crackling across my skin as if it wants to escape. I whimper as it threatens to tear my sensibility apart, magic holding my muscles rigid. It's hellish, the corrosive power of my own magic fighting against me in a cancerous way.

I had my eyes squeezed shut until now, and it's as I come down from the height of my forced orgasm that I open my eyes. My gaze is half-lidded with the impacts that my body is absorbing, but to see what's looking back at me feels like an ice cold bucket of water thrown over my arousal.

Eryx looks back at me, his eyes incredibly sad.

I'm only halfway aware of what he's seeing in front of him - it's the woman he loves, sandwiched in between two of his former subordinates fucking her at the same time. Deep down I feel the sordidness of what's happening, that I shouldn't be enjoying anything as I'm abused. But still the shame seems to be quickly swept away as the sensations take over my consciousness once again.

My mind seems to want to grip onto the rational, though, and the only thing that gets through is the devastating thought of my helplessness. The soldier with the kind eyes is slamming against my bottom, and once again he slaps my ass with great force.

It makes me cry out from the pain and with my eyes locked with Eryx's, I'm overwhelmed by another orgasm. The force of it slams into me so that I have to squeeze my eyes shut, humiliation making way for the waves of pleasure being torn from my body. Just as before, waves of magic tear through me right after.

I've lost my mind, shrieking with every single thrust of the men inside me.

I feel sensitive and sore and humiliated, but for countless more orgasms they continue to fuck me. It gets to the point where I'm sobbing with each one, my body completely tired but the lembi relishing in - no, demanding - more stimulation. At some point, I can't control my muscles and piss myself from the aftershocks of my magic gripping my body. They don't care, though, and continue to tug on my hair and abuse my breasts, leaving handprints on my skin which bloom into heated pain that only feeds my appetite.

The haze of the drugs means I can't say for how long they're inside me, but it could have been hours. Eventually the man under me finishes, holding my waist in a grip so hard my midsection throbs as if bruised. His cock slips out, warmth shooting up between us and against my stomach in copious amounts. The one in my ass follows suit soon enough, warmth flooding my bowels.

I lay there on top of the mean soldier as the other one pulls away from us, completely spent. I feel the cool air against the tracks of the tears that stream down my face, and semen drips out of my abused and recently vacated hole. My body is exhausted, but still I feel the ravenous beast inside me demanding more stimulation.

To my other side I hear other sounds of pleasure.

Slowly I hold my head up to see Anya under Lussen, her legs wrapped around his waist as he drives into her. Their eyes are locked in a heated embrace as she whimpers under his thrusts. To my other side is Azrath, with Eryx at his side. I try not to look at him, his agony fighting against the arousal still coursing within me and breaking my heart.

The king of Gra'marah looks over at us, eyes gleaming, and gives off more commands.

I whimper as I'm dragged off of the mean soldier and thrust down, my knees and my cheek against the rug of the floor. I groan, my whole body feeling sore. Now that some of the adrenaline in my body has worn off I'm really feeling the toll that the lembi has had on me, and the spots on my back continue to throb in pain.

The sound of Anya and Lussen's passions end as they're also manipulated to fit the whims of Azrath.

I barely have the time to recognize it though because I'm penetrated once again. Azrath has shoved himself into my pussy in one move. I'm not sure if it's that he's longer than the mean soldier or how my body is positioned, but he feels so much more deep inside, and it makes my pussy clench as he pumps slowly into me.

I must be making it up inside my head, but that he takes his time using me feels like a statement of his power over me. His languid pace makes me tremble, that despite his hardness pulling against my sore muscles I'm filled with the anticipation afforded by his intoxicating domination over me. It feels impossibly good.

As he uses my pussy lazily, he talks to me.

"You remember my words before you left? I've been dreaming of how I can break you, and I can't wait to get started. It's like you came back because you wanted it all along." As he talks he picks up the pace, as if his passions are heightened by his infuriating words. I clench my jaw against how sore my pussy is, but still as he starts to thrust harder the fleeting pleasure edges over the searing pain. "And now look at you, getting fucked in front of Eryx like the whore that you're meant to be."

He slaps my ass - not as hard as the soldier was doing earlier, but the sound is still resounding. Despite myself, I look to the side to see Eryx, tied and completely immobilized. He looks away from me and sorrow grips me.

Then, as I've been subject to so many times already, the king of Gra'marah pulls my hair. I yelp in pain as this time, in contrast to the actions of the men before him, he pulls from the ends of my hair. My eyes water as he wraps the ends around his fist, pulling back and forth as he thrusts into me. My whole body is thrown back and forth by the force of his movement.

Azrath is slamming into me now. "You're my whore," he snarls, and I moan from his crude words as he fucks me.

"Lick her." He commands, his voice rough. I open my eyes to see Anya sitting in front of me with her arms behind her and her legs splayed outwards. The two soldiers are holding her ankles, one on either side of her.

I don't think I've ever seen her expression anything other than confident, but her face is flushed and she looks incredibly humiliated by what's happening. Lussen is immobilized, the same way that Eryx is, standing a distance behind her and looking at the king of Gra'marah with venom in his eyes.

Azrath smacks my ass now, hard enough for me to understand the implication of his threat.

As he continues to thrust into me, I reorient myself so the brunt of my weight is on my forearms and I can lift my head up. Anya is looking at me, and for a moment we lock eyes.

In this moment we're linked through this shared nightmare. She doesn't have to treat me with anything other than dislike from what we're going through, not to mention how we're both suffering - but still, just as before she gives me a tiny nod, as if to lend me some of her strength.

My body is rocking back and forth from the force of Azrath's thrusts, and Anya reaches a hand out to tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear. Her tenderness inflames emotion within me. Somehow, though, it's anger that flares up. I hate that we're being subject to these abuses to the point where it makes hot and angry tears spring to my eyes.

She scoots forward, her legs split indecently so the brown skin of her pussy glistens right in front of my eyes.

I brace myself, readying myself to press my mouth to her mound.

Anya looks deep into my eyes, and then... With a sudden burst of effort and before anyone can stop her, she extends her reach to my back.

She sweeps her hand over the two painful spots on my back. I groan with the impossibly sharp pain that comes, one after the other, before the clang of metal that sounds as something clatters on the ground. There are streams of warmth coming from the blood of the wounds on my back.

"Fucking-" Azrath starts.

The pain threatens to grip me, but more importantly my whole body feels alight with power. It rushes through me, as if it's excited to be back.

My body shudders with the force of my magic, cascading across my skin. I wail, feeling carried by the life energy that clamors for my attention. Azrath starts to pull out of me, but the hate that I have for this man flares up and its overwhelming crescendo is the last thing I remember before I promptly pass out.

---

I wake to darkness. The air is cool and I'm warm under the blankets over me.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes. As my eyes adjust to being open, I recognize my surroundings as Eryx's room in the palace. I frown, swinging my legs outwards to get up out of bed.

When I do, though, I'm unprepared for the weakness of my legs. I topple over onto the soft floor, barely able to break my fall with my hands. I get back up on shaky legs, feeling embarrassed despite no one having witnessed my fall.

I look down at myself and my nakedness. It takes just a bit of time but I find my Sorrean clothes folded up in a pile in the corner. I pull them on, glad that they seem to have been laundered since the last time I had them on - memories of which that slowly bubble up and then die before I can make sense of them.

I need to figure out what's going on.

There is some degree of uncertainty within me, that maybe I've been placed under house arrest by Azrath? I only know that the only way to get some answers is to go out. The last thing I remember is the punishment he was meting out. I rub my eyes. I have vague memories of being sandwiched between the two soldiers, but beyond that everything is a blur.

As whispers of my memories return to me, I know I'm missing something big. There's no way that I'd just be allowed to be in Eryx's room if Azrath had maintained his control over us... Right?

And so I leave the room, blinking against the intensely red light leaking in from outside. It's around sundown. The halls are empty, which I find a little disconcerting, my footsteps echoing in the space.

I decide I'll probably have the best luck heading to the main part of the palace, though, so I walk down that way. My stomach growls. Maybe I can pick up some food for myself when I pass by the kitchens, I think to myself idly.

As I near the kitchens, though, I hear voices. When Eryx was gone on his trip and there was no one to escort me around the palace I always felt timid and uneasy roaming the halls. Especially being surrounded by those who I can't communicate with.

It's because of those feelings that I stick my head over the corner to take a peek at who all is talking.

I'm barely able to do so when I'm spotted, though.

"Selene!" Eryx gets up, jogging to me. My heart skips a beat. I squeal when he picks me up like I weigh nothing and then presses his mouth against mine. It fills me with warmth, though it also makes my cheeks redden when I consider all the people who just saw us.

I look at the group of people sitting in the middle of the room and the only familiar face I see is that of Anya. When we make eye contact the first thing that surfaces is intense shame, but I'm not too sure why. But, she just gives me a friendly wave with a grin.

"Hi, Anya." I wave back.

Eryx has an arm around me as we walk towards everyone. "I was scared you were never going to wake up. Sit here. You must be starving. Let me ask someone to bring you some food-" He speaks to someone in Gra'marian and they get up with a nod. "And let me introduce you to everyone. Of course, you already know Anya. Dakka is the one who went to get your food, but this is Geralo, Peponge, and Leilani."