Moondust Hollow Ch. 07: Sisters

Story Info
Elsie becomes a plaything for two sisters.
3.2k words
3.83
7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I haven't worked out how to respond to all the lovely notes so many of you have sent, but I read them all and am so very grateful for your kind words. I'm so glad so many of you are enjoying my story. Thank you!

*****

[continued]

Elsie's dreams were a mess of fear and hope and painful desire. In nightmares, Chase pursued her across the village beach as she slogged through the sand. She could see Leo and tried to run to the safety of his side, but Chase's hands seemed always on the verge of grabbing her, hauling her down, using her to slake his need. Elsie longed to escape him, but another part of her-a part that burned with shame and self-hatred-wanted to fail. She tripped and fell to the ground, waking as Chase leaped on her.

Crying with frustration in the pink dawn light, she jammed two fingers inside herself and simulated the cock she'd been denied until the orgasm she'd been building in her dreams shattered.

Her cheeks burned as she showered in silence. She dressed, she ate, she went outside to work her fields. Today, she decided, she would water the seeds and clear more stones away from the ruined fields. But when she reached the area where her first plantings had been set, her knees nearly buckled with joy. Little green shoots poked tentatively from the soil, the first sign of life from her seeds so far. Elsie felt tears on her cheeks and a rush of real joy. Life. She'd created life.

The shame was still there, lurking behind her cheeks. But this was a sign, more than anything else, that she'd made the right decision in leaving the corporate world and her gray dingy cubicle to move out to Moondust Hollow and take over the farm she'd inherited from her grandfather. She was many things, not all of which she was proud of, but she had succeeded in the first step of her plans: she was farming.

--

With trepidation, she checked the mailbox at lunch for her daily 'work schedule'. What awaited her next?

Monday had been spent with the carpenter, Rachel, and her husband Darryl. He had dominated Elsie effortlessly, spanking her with a riding crop while Rachel touched herself and Elsie tried not to drool on the domestic goddess who'd splayed herself out on the bed for her attention. The night had ended with a shattering orgasm courtesy of Rachel's tongue while Darryl filled Elsie's mouth and throat with his cock.

She'd justified her participation in the affair as mutual attraction. Elsie liked Rachel and Darryl, and they liked her. Sure, it was unusual for a working relationship to turn into a threesome, and yes, Rachel had outright called her participation 'sex work', but Elsie didn't have to view it that way. She rejected the idea that she was paying off her debt; instead, she was doing something she wanted and getting credit for it.

Then Tuesday came and destroyed her pretty fictions. Charlotte, wife of the village store keeper Paul, and perhaps the most domineering woman Elsie had ever met, had looked her in the eye and told her that her debts would be honored on her knees. Shamed by the implication that she was untrustworthy, Elsie had capitulated. Charlotte invaded her mouth, pussy, and anus with a collection of toys while Paul watched and played with himself, and Elsie experienced an orgasm which rendered her legs little more than jelly.

Wednesday saw fresh justifications as Elsie wrestled with the implications of what she was becoming. She'd given in to Rachel because of attraction, and to Charlotte because of her connection with Rachel, but that didn't mean she would do this for just anyone in the village! She wasn't a sex worker and hadn't signed up to become one-until Kevin, neglected by his wife Jessie, offered her cash for a blowjob. Elsie had agreed in a matter of seconds, letting him use her mouth and sending her home richer and aching with dull need.

Last night, Thursday, she'd been assigned to work with Chase, the village blacksmith. He seemed to have real work for her, not sex in mind, until modeling jewelry so he could take pictures and advertise the pieces for sale turned into a role playing game she had no script for. He'd plowed into her without so much as a condom, finishing in her ass as she cried and tried to wriggle away. Afterwards, he'd seemed oblivious to the fact that he'd raped her-and Elsie wasn't ready to tell him, fleeing into the night instead.

She'd been disoriented and confused, wandering onto the beach instead of back home. A young man had found her and taken her to his nearby shack, helping her clean up and giving her water and pills for the pain. He'd told her his name was Leo and explained, a touch sheepishly, that what was happening to her was no accident: the inhabitants of this sleepy little village had a shared interest in kink and were known for making 'work arrangements' with impoverished newcomers. Elsie wasn't the first, just the newest.

This revelation was both comforting and terrifying: the former because it meant Elsie wasn't doing anything to cause people to sexually dominate her and the latter because she now had no idea what she'd agreed to when she arranged to settle her debts through a work-share program. She gazed down at the envelop in her hands, her heart beating with trepidation. "Eleanor and Holly" was all it said.

Would they want her to do normal work, the way Jessie had, or would tonight be another night of strangers using her body? Which did she want? Her pussy twitched at the question and Elsie realized with a sinking sense of shame that she was desperate for another orgasm.

--

"Hi, oh gosh, hi!" A pretty young woman with long blond hair and startlingly blue eyes opened the door at Elsie's knock. Her skin was clear and lovely, almost glowing in the light of the setting sun, and her smile was warm. "You're early, or Eleanor's late. One or the other. That means I get you first. Do you like fashion?"

The question took Elsie by surprised and she blinked warily. "Um. I guess so? Like, clothes?" She was wearing her overalls, the last clean set of the five she'd brought with her; she'd need to do laundry tomorrow.

"Great!" The young woman-presumably Holly-clapped her hands and all but pulled Elsie inside. "I need your opinion on outfits; I mean, I know what looks good? But I don't know whether everyone else realizes it or not. So you're, like, a beta tester before I go out in public. C'mon, my room is over here."

Holly pulled her into a room which had been decorated to look like the beach: the walls were a sandy yellow up to the knee before turning a warm summery blue all the way to the ceiling. A palm tree lamp stood in one corner of the room, while a smaller one sat on a bedside table. The bed was a mass of white frills and sat opposite an enormous vanity table and three-piece mirror set. A giant walk-in closet dominated the far wall along with a privacy screen for changing.

"You sit there," Holly instructed, pointing to the edge of the bed.

Elsie sank to her seat in silence, waiting for someone to pounce and ravage her. She felt strangely calm about the inevitability of this attack. She waited. Nothing happened. Holly puttered around the closet gathering clothes in her arms before ducking behind the privacy screen.

"So are you, like, liking the farm? It is a farm, right?" Holly called out airily as she changed.

Elsie blinked; this was the first time any of her clients had asked about her. "Um. Yes! Yes, actually. Seedlings are coming up today, it's amazing. To see new life that you helped bring into the world, it's-"

"Oh, that's cool!" the girl tossed back, not really listening in spite of her enthusiasm. Elsie could hear her hopping around as she struggled to pull a boot on. "Okay! What do you think? Be honest, you can't hurt my feelings."

She stepped out from behind the privacy screen wearing a delicate gray sundress that set off her tanned skin to perfection. The dress stopped just above her knees, the bottom six inches of the dress covered in little embroidered pastel flowers. Incongruously, she wore heavy boots laced up to her knees, the kind with black leather and heavy silver buckles, but somehow she made the look work.

Elsie blinked at her, struck by a warmth spreading through her stomach. She was attracted to Holly, she realized. Not in the same way she'd been drawn to Rachel, or even Charlotte, but the need was no less intense. "You look beautiful," was all she could manage, her breath catching on the words. It was true.

"I know that!" Holly giggled and shook her head, oblivious to Elsie's rush of desire. "I want to know if the clothes look good! Together, as an outfit."

Elsie couldn't quite tear her eyes away from the soft curve of leg that showed between dress and boot. "I... yes? You look amazing. I mean, I'd- I don't- yes. Amazing."

The unexpected desire in her voice must have betrayed her, for Holly gave her a startled look and then blushed, the color rising to her cheeks. "Are you sure?" Twirling in place, she drew her fingers over her skirt so it would rise with the twirl and give Elsie a soft flash of thigh. "The skirt isn't too short? The boots aren't too high?"

"Too high?" Elsie was trying to do a good job but what she knew about fashion would fit in her tiny farmhouse with room to spare-and those mesmerizing flashes of skin Holly was showing off were so very distracting.

Holly giggled again but the sound was deeper now, a soft thread of answering desire under the laughter. "Chase says high boots look slutty," she explained in a thick whisper, stepping with an exaggerated come-hither walk over to where Elsie sat on the bed. "I wouldn't want you to think I'm naughty."

Her crotch was almost in Elsie's face, tantalizing her with its nearness. Elsie looked up into her face and Holly bit her lower lip. The need in those soft blue eyes was real, but there were no orders, no sudden grinding of herself into Elsie's face. If anything, she seemed to be waiting for Elsie to leap on her, rather than the other way around.

"Chase says that?" Belatedly the words registered with Elsie. Chase, who had leaped on her the night before, punishing her with his cock for crimes she'd not actually committed. For this girl to use Chase's name with that little hitch in her voice, Elsie wondered whether she'd received similar treatment-and whether she, like Elsie, had liked it more than Elsie felt free to admit.

"Mmhmm." Her answer was a thin whine, her face a crimson mask of embarrassment. Elsie swallowed hard, thinking quickly. She was here to serve. It was her job, her debt to pay down. From the look on this girl's face, there was only one service she wanted. But could Elsie be like that-like Chase or Charlotte-on a whim? Being dominant didn't appeal to her, not really, but the need in Holly's voice was like a jolt through her blood.

"I think... I think you know you've been naughty," Elsie managed to stammer out. Her hands reached around behind Holly to cup her ass and, emboldened by the girl's warm gasp of relieved need, she squeezed hard.

"Yes, miss." Holly ground her hips where she stood, eyes fluttering closed. "I have, it's true. I've been so bad."

"I should tell Chase," Elsie threatened with sudden inspiration, feeling confident this would elicit a shiver from the girl. "I should tell him I wasn't in your room more than a minute and you were already changing into fuck-me boots. What would he do to you if I told him what a bad girl you'd been, Holly?"

Holly's moan was a delicious entanglement of fear and desire. "Oh, please, miss. Don't tell him. He'll- ah!" She rose to her tip-toes as Elsie squeezed her soft round cheeks again. "He'll spank me. And that's just to start."

So Elsie wasn't the only person in the world-hell, not even the only person in the valley-who enjoyed being spanked. The knowledge would have made her weep with relief had she not been so turned on in the moment. She tucked the kinship away in her mind as something to think about later; for now, she knew exactly what this lovely girl needed and deserved. "On your knees," she ordered, her voice thick and so domineering she barely recognized herself. "Fuck-me boots are for kneeling on the floor, not standing."

Trembling, the girl lowered herself without question to the floor beside the bed, her eyes closed and her lips curved in a soft smile. Elsie watched and considered her next words. She didn't want to go too far or cross any lines. Then again, if this girl were used to Chase's rough treatment it was hard to imagine Elsie could do worse.

"Kiss the bed," Elsie ordered in a quieter voice, a strange thrill running through her when the girl instantly obeyed and bent forward over the sheets. "Draw up your skirt." Long, delicate fingers pulled the fabric up to expose her panties. Elsie leaned forward where she sat and placed her hand on the girl's ass. She was shivering. "Tell me what you deserve, as a naughty girl." This was her chance to back out.

"I deserve to be punished, miss." The muffle of the bedsheets could not drown out the happy sigh in Holly's voice. "I'm so happy to submit to you."

How many others had this girl submitted to, Elsie wondered as she idly ran her hand over the soft fabric. There must have been some point in her life where this would have felt bizarre to her, this sudden shift from meeting a stranger at her door to-minutes later!-kneeling beside her bed as the stranger prepared to sexually dominate her. What had the people of this town done to her that this was her normal Friday evening? What were they doing to Elsie that she was a willing partner in it? And yet she could not deny, looking down at the trembling woman, that Holly was in any way unhappy. She seemed to be living her best life, as far as Elsie could tell.

Holly whimpered at the wait and, startled by the noise, Elsie lifted her hand and struck down hard in a single slap. The girl yelped and then sighed with relief, shaking her sweet little ass for more. Amused now, Elsie spanked her again, harder. Another yelp, another soft sigh, this one causing a melting pool of warmth to spread between Elsie's thighs. "Thank you, miss," she purred, her ass wriggling again. "Thank you. I want to be good."

Chase had talked to her throughout the assault, Elsie remembered, her mind casting back to the complicated mess of memories which was last night. If Holly were used to that... Elsie gave her another hard slap on the ass. "I don't think you do," she said, feeling her way carefully with the words. "I think you're just saying that. I think I still need to tell Chase what you've done."

The girl gave a sharp gasp and writhed on the bed; Elsie turned her head in time to see Holly's hands slide between the bedsheets and her chest. Elsie's confused frown melted into a pleased smile at the realization that Holly was touching her own nipples while Elsie spanked. "He'd punish you properly," Elsie continued, emboldened by the response. "You said spanking with him would be 'just to start'. What else would he do?"

Holly whimpered and shook her head, but from the rhythm of her elbows moving Elsie could guess those nipples were receiving increasingly rough treatment. The girl's hips had begun to buck against the bed. Elsie slapped harder. "I asked you a question. What else would he do?"

"He'd call me a slut." Her whine was a breathy gasp now, as hard as if she were running a marathon. "He'd shove his cock down my throat before taking my ass. He'd make me play with myself while he watched."

Elsie could do one of those things at least. "You are a slut," she pointed out with relentless cruelty, slapping again and wondering if she should have been counting all this time. Did dominant people count spanks? She didn't know. "Turn around on your knees and face me. I want to see what a slut looks like while playing with herself."

Holly froze in place at the command, but another spank from Elsie was enough to overcome her shyness. The girl sat up slowly, her blond hair cascading messily over her flushed face. Not meeting Elsie's eyes, she turned to face her. The skirt was drawn up slowly now, almost reluctantly, and the panties pushed down-not all the way, but just to the tops of the boots which had started all this trouble. Elsie wasn't sure what she'd been expecting but it hadn't been the small, almost delicate cock which stood at attention between Holly's creamy thighs.

Elsie realized she was staring and dragged her eyes back up to Holly's down-turned face. "I- I said I wanted to see a slut playing with herself," Elsie repeated, only stammering on the first word. Holly let out a quiet sigh of relief and let her fingers slide to the silken appendage. Elsie watched with interest and increasing arousal as the girl rubbed her middle finger in hungry circles over the delicate skin, the movements very much like how Elsie herself liked to rub her clit.

"I'm gonna come," Holly whispered, vulnerable blue eyes seeking Elsie's own. "Please may I come?"

The question shook her out of a trance; Elsie realized she'd been only barely breathing, her building arousal far more important than mere oxygen. "Do... Have you been a good enough girl to come?" God, she didn't know what the right thing to say was and she could kick herself. All she had in the domination toolbox, really, was threats about Chase doing it better than she could. How pathetic she was.

"Yes, miss." Holly was panting, her middle finger pressing hard tight circles around the evidently most sensitive spot. Elsie wondered if it would mess up everything if she kissed the girl there, or even sucked on that soft skin. After Kevin, she considered herself reasonably good at sucking. She'd like to make Holly feel at least as good as Kevin had.

"Then yes. You may come."

Holly's moan of relief was drowned out by the slam of a door nearby. Elsie jumped at the sound and jerked her head as the bedroom door was flung open. "Holly, that new little whore is late- oh."

A red-headed woman in a smart business suit looked on by the doorway, not blanching from the sight of Holly in a state of disheveled afterglow. Holly scrambled to drop her skirt back into place. "Sorry, Eleanor," she said, smiling sheepishly up at the woman. "I, uh. She was early and. Sorry."

"I see. Send her in when you're quite done." That said, Eleanor turned on her heel and stalked out, slamming the door behind her.

[to be continued]