Mooning Rhona, Family Prep

Story Info
Prep to revisit Ro & family sex cut short for exhibition.
1.6k words
4.56
2.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a sequel to MOONING RHONA.]

"Hey Stu, grab the baby wipes. Hurry." Ever since our wild night with Ro and Bob last week, Sue's had a new found love for anal sex. Twice a year became twice this week. Instead of heading to our bedroom, she went into our living room as she stripped. Baby wipes, water, and sex oil in hand, I found her bent over the arm of our sofa with her bare ass and pussy close to our big bare bay window, her tiny tits swinging over the teal sofa as she wiggled her hips.

Knowing she was in a rare mood to acknowledge her exhibitionist self and craving anal, I tossed the wipes, water bottle, and hot oil lube on the sofa and lost no time stripping. There's a thin line between watching her expose herself to neighbors and pedestrians vs. telling her she was exposed; I knew not to cross it.

Looking out the triple, uncurtained windows, I saw no one. Kneeling behind her, I gently spread her firm and sexy little cheeks, "Two people stopped outside our window and are watching closely. Shall I invite them closer?" She moaned at my lie. "No, don't look. Let them think we don't see them." She bent onto the cushion to bring her plumped pussy higher for "them" to see. While tracing her lips and circling her clit, I licked her gaping pussy then pushed my nose against her pulsing back door.

Her pussy tastes wonderfully sweet and tangy; her pussy pheromones intoxicate me. As potent as they are, her gassy anal ones are twice as potent and lack any disturbing aroma. With my thumb in her soaked pussy, my index finger wiggling her engorged clit, and her believing strangers were watching her wet arousal, she moaned long and loud as she came. When she stopped shaking, I licked my thumb and her dripping pussy together and soon made her cum again.

Giving her nearly a minute to almost catch her breath, I repeated my digital stimulation, but added petting her rear hole. Every few rubs, I pushed my nose against her winking wrinkled hole and inhaled her dizzying pheromones or licked her spotless hollow. Though I hated to give up my fragrant aspirations, my throbbing cock demanded attention.

As I stood, I let it find its way up her crack, and I reached for the oil. While I unscrewed the bottle and poured a few drops onto my fingers, my cock rubbed her winking hole. This specialty "hot" oil is extremely slippery and only needs a few drops to work its magic. It also gets hot within seconds of body contact and is edible with a slight berry flavor. After applying a thin film on my cock and feeling its warmth, I rubbed it across her rear hole with pressure. My finger slipped into her rear at the same time she let out an "ouuuu" sound of delight at the warmth.

Smiling at her heavenly response, I capped the oil and rubbed my slippery bishop at her rear door. The "hot" intensified for both of us as my bishop entered and paused at her threshold. We moaned together. Her round muscle loosened and I went deeper. The next time it loosened, I went in as deep as possible. Resting with my pubes against her fair ass was a hot delight which lasted only a moment before we both needed to scratch our itches.

Slow withdrawal followed by a slow slide in until her ass slapping back felt snug and hot. My hips took over and pulled out fast, then slammed in fast with a slap. Repeat. Slap, slap, slap. Repeat. I held out as she moaned and shuddered until my bishop hurt. My soldiers charged, filled her rear and relieved us both. She collapsed, and I rested breathless on her sweaty back.

We disconnected and I plugged her rear with my thumb as she rolled over. "What are you doing? I usually catch the flood in a tissue or dash to the toilet. Where are the people who watched us? I wanted to wave." She grinned and looked around.

"After watching Bob suck my cock back to life and swallowing, then draining your ass and Ro's of our cum, I thought I should taste me. It's only fair since you swallow me every time now. The people? I guess they left. I was too busy to notice."

"Thanks for the lie. You're willing to eat your cum? For me? That's huge." She grabbed a baby wipe and tightly sealed the tub as she wrapped the cold wipe around my deflated dick and started to stroke me.

"Sue, you know I licked your gaping asshole without the wipes. I don't do that for just anyone. This oil is also antiseptic so . . ."

"Are you trying to talk me out of this? I don't like ATM, but once I rub you down with the wipes I can handle it — and mouth it."

"I understand. Even your mysophobic sister was finally OK with sucking my 'dirty' cock and swallowing. Don't forget to wipe my bishop and behind it."

"Oh, I won't, Stu." She was minutely thorough and inverted the wipe to rub my pubes. After putting the wipe aside, she pulled me to the bay window seat by my growing dick. Giving the alcohol time to evaporate, she kept gently stroking me as she kissed me with growing passion. "Fuck me, Stu. Then I want to suck our combined love off your wonderful cock."

Between lively kisses I said, "Well, if you insist . . . What has gotten into you? Was it letting Bob fuck your ass last week?" I didn't wait for an answer. Instead, I nibbled on her ear, licked and scraped her neck, and worked my way to her stiff nipples. Keeping my thumb in her ass was getting too hard. Between pinches and bites I asked, "Have I told you today how much I love theses perfect nipples? Their size, shape, density, and taste make me hard every time." Sue was already breathing hard when I found her stiff clit again and rubbed its hood. She moaned and I took that as my signal.

As I got on my knees, I put her on her back on the extra long window seat. Her small tits flattened, but her nipples stayed hard and tall. Though my cock was ready, I pushed her knees toward her head and feasted on her moist and swollen pussy. Taking a deep breath, I thought It's now or never. I can do this. I've tasted my Cowper's before, how much worse can this be? If Bob can do it . . . Pretending I convinced myself, I unplugged her ass and licked it. Sue looked outside for any strangers to watch us.

The slightly slimy film on her wrinkled hole wasn't so bad. THEN, the river of cum coated my tongue. It tasted nothing like my sweet Cowper's. My gagging only seemed to increase the rich creamy flow. Swallowing the gross slime was not easy. How does she do this? She was hiding her broad smile with both hands as I choked. "Top laffin or I will top eatin -urp- this." She pat my head as the flow ended. I grabbed the water bottle, swished and swallowed the whole half liter before I convinced my face to stop convulsing. After a last swallow, I said, "That wasn't so bad after all for a first time." Urrrrp. She laughed at my lie.

Somehow, she was still in the mood. I can't remember ever getting blown while she was laughing. That felt odd, yet damn good. When she stopped laughing, she slid my cock into her throat and began humming. "You better not keep that up much longer or I'll deliver my load into your belly instead of your pussy." My cock throbbed as it slid from her mouth.

She got on her back and I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, then pushed them. As her swollen pussy gaped, she quickly looked out the window again. I turned in time to see a shadow vanish. So we did have a watcher. Neither of us was willing to stop. With her wet pussy and my stiff cock exposed to the outside, I teased her lips and clit with my bishop. Since neither of us would last long, I lifted her hips and slid into her least responsive area slowly. She still moaned and made me moan. Instead of aiming for her G-spot, I changed my angle so I rubbed her clit on my in and out stroke.

She breathe hard, clenched her Kegels and made me shudder. Unable to hold back, I grunted, clenched several times, and shot what I had left into her shaking pussy. We climaxed together. It was wonderful despite the lack of volume. I collapsed onto her chest, then bit her nipples. She gasped as she looked out and caught a stranger sneaking away. We smiled. I slid my cock out and pinched her labia closed. After a deep breath, I winked and moved to her pussy. Another deep breath didn't help so I put my mouth on her pussy and let her lips slip apart. I liked the taste of our mixed cum much better than mine alone from her ass. After drinking the puddle, I spread and licked her inner lips clean. Maybe I can get used to this.

"Well, Sue, we're not going to Ro's today. Let's surprise them next week. I need to recharge if I'm going to fuck her again, and I might have to fight Bob for my cum from her. What a strange thought." We took the rest of the day off as we thought about what to do with Ro and Bob. Neither of us mentioned the stranger.