Mooning Rhona

Story Info
She moons nearly everyone but us. Surprise changes that.
2.2k words
4.36
8.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mooning Rhona

Sue hugged Ro from behind, squeezing her tits. Ro startled at first, then relaxed under Sue's tit massage. I entered the kitchen just as I saw Sue push Ro's straps down to her elbows, setting her big tits free over the tank top's edge. Ro laughed and didn't resist much.

###

Sue and I knew Rhona, Ro, from work for six years. She is a tease and a flirt who loves to moon others especially in cars. Less than a year knowing her, she teased us too by dropping her slacks bent over, yet showing us only a quarter of her moon(s). We saw her through two husbands who enjoyed her mooning. They made no secret of being butt pirates and frequently raiding her ass. Though she blushed when she flashed anyone and laughed with a loud giggle, she wasn't as shy as she claimed.

We both had seen her bountiful bare tits several times since she rarely wore a bra outside of work, choosing obscenely short crop tops. Those tops at least exposed the sultry round bottoms of her shapely tits. When she stretched for anything, or bent to pick up anything, her smooth nipples came out for air. We generally just enjoyed the show, saying nothing. Once, we mentioned that her sexy swinging tits were out and thanked her, she just said, "Oops. They're just tits. You've seen one, you've seen them all." she ignored them; we didn't.

After correcting her to "seen TWO..." I asked her to compare hers to Sue's tiny A/B cups, shape, and nipples. Still pretty tits with perfect nipples, they barely resembled Ro's huge mammaries. She had no response even when I had Sue expose her tits. Her husband, Rene, arrived at that moment and Sue shoved her top -- sweater, tank, and bra -- down in haste. Embarrassed, Sue wasn't sure if Rene saw her tits. He whistled and pointed, but I don't think he saw them either. His wife's tits came out again when she ran to him. My cock stiffened as I watched them bounce in and out of her crop top.

Ever since, Rene has teased us about having Sue expose her tits long enough for him to get a good look -- for equality with Ro. Laughing, Sue has refused. He has suggested strip poker several times as he got her high on booze or pot. She still refused.

Ro was even looser around her second husband, Robert. Whether he was around or not, Ro reached under her small grey crop top and rubbed or scratched her tits as we watched. At least one nipple came out, always soft. Bob asked if Sue rubbed like that and if her tits came out. She denied it, so I reminded her that when she wore her loose blue halter, at least one tit came out as she moved about. She often rubbed her tits in that halter. Bob asked her to wear it next time we came over. It felt wiser not to mention how Sue stripped at her open apartment bedroom window nightly and rubbed her bare tits and pussy for neighbors.

One night when Sue and Ro drank too much and nearly passed out, I thought of a prank. Ro had still not mooned us fully. The next day at work, I asked if she had any problem getting the permanent marker erased from her ass. She laughed and said, "As if. How would it get there?" My straight face, Sue next to me, asked if she remembered finally mooning us last night. Or how I drew a smiley face on her ass with her crack as the smile, then wrote a W on each cheek with her hole between them. She laughed again, disbelieving me. So I shrugged and walked away saying I just wondered how hard it was to wipe off. She went back to work laughing.

We saw her in the halls after lunch. She came running at me with a grimace and slapped my shoulder hard. "You really got me. When I wondered about the markings, I went to the Lady's and checked. I didn't see any, but I believed you and dropped my pants and panties past my knees and kept turning to look in the mirrors for any markings on my ass. There weren't any, but I nearly got caught, pants down, by someone before I ducked into a stall." We all cracked up at the image.

I said, "I wish I could have seen that. You should have called me to check your ass with you." She slapped me again. We laughed, but I could see her scheming her revenge. That broke the ice with her mooning us, yet she was still reluctant to show us her entire pale ass.

Next time we were at her home, and after several drinks, she told us that she convinced her husband that I had marked her ass and had him check it for her. She said, "Thanks to you, that led to a great night of anal sex." I asked her to show us. She refused. Bob asked to check Sue's ass for any writing -- she refused. His slacks twitched.

We had gone to an evening mass so both women were in skirts and tank tops -- only Sue wore a bra. Back in their home, Sue teased us by removing her skirt in front of us like a stripper with a few hip thrusts. She had tiny shorts under it. Disappointing, yet both our cocks stiffened. We looked at Ro to strip her skirt. She said she didn't have shorts under it and might not even have panties on. She refused to show us. Sue stripped off her bra without taking off her slightly cropped tank top.

I whispered to Sue, "Next time Ro goes in the kitchen, you follow and pinch her nipples under her top. I'll come in a minute later and we'll get her to finally moon us." Normally, Sue wouldn't play along. Between her drinking and wanting to expose herself to our friends, she agreed.

We were on the floor playing cards with Sue teasing Bob by moving and folding her slim and sexy legs giving him slight glimpses up her shorts while Ro teased me on her knees, often spreading them and offering deep glimpses up her skirt. Though slightly chubby, her toned legs were a pleasure to watch.

Several minutes later, I asked Ro for some chilled water. She sprang up from the floor, nearly flashing her panties or lack of them, and rushed into the kitchen. Sue got up saying she also wanted one. Then the real fun began.

Sue hugged Ro from behind, squeezing her tits. Ro startled at first, then relaxed under Sue's tit massage. I entered the kitchen just as I saw Sue push Ro's straps down to her elbows, setting her big tits free over the tank top's edge. Ro laughed and didn't resist much. Sue rested her face on Ro's back, pressed her groin against her ass, and rubbed or pinched Ro's nipples.

For the first time, I saw those nipples get stiff. They formed sensitive chickpea-sized bumps -- no comparison to Sue's perfect tall nipples yet still tempting. As I walked around them, I weighed one big tit and twisted a nipple as I pinched it. She moaned loud enough for Bob to hear through the closed swinging door.

By the time Bob entered, I was kneeling before Ro and sliding her skirt up. "Just in time, Bob. I take it you didn't know if Ro had gone to mass commando either. Now we find out." His slacks twitched in obvious approval. Red faced, Ro fought Sue a bit as I rolled up her skirt to her crotch. Her violet panties appeared to our slight disappointment. Rubbing up Ro's ass, I rolled the back then front of the dark skirt up to her waist. She looked to her smiling husband for help. "Now for a full view of her beautiful moon."

After sliding my hands up her thighs and along her swelling labia, I hooked her panties and slowly pulled them down. Her Titian runway surprised me, yet her bald lips did not. She moaned as her panties hung up in her damp pussy. A gentle tug released them. Her sweet pheromone scent filled my nose with greater intensity as I spread her labia. Bob watched me bury my nose in her pussy and heard her groan. As I lapped her moisture and rubbed her clit, I noticed Bob drop his slacks and shorts. His stiff, uncut cock bounced free and I wondered, with hope, if he wanted to raid Ro's ass as we watched.

That was not his intent. I heard Sue gasp, "Bob is behind me and pushed my top down to set my tits free. He's playing with -groan- my nipples. Honey, he's pulling down my shorts and now my panties. I feel his bare, hot cock rubbing up my ass crack. Do I let him inside?"

When I saw Sue' clothes fly across the room, I cupped Ro's pussy and slid up her ass until I felt Sue's brown bush rubbing Ro's bare ass. Her labia were moist; she bent sharper over Ro's back, pushing her ass closer to Bob. She was ready to let our friend fuck her. But in which hole? When I felt her tiny taint, I also felt Bob's cock rubbing there. It slipped between her lips, barely inside her. She let go of Ro and pushed her top off so she was totally naked for Bob.

Ro turned to watch them and pushed off her top as I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. Now she was totally naked for me. "At last, we get your full moon, Ro." Sue leaned over the table, offering her ass and pussy to Bob. Ro matched her at the table, offering her ass and pussy to me. I knelt behind her for the view, the scent, and her winking rear hole. It seemed to open a little more with each wink. Sue rarely let me in her back door, yet Ro was inviting me in. My stiff cock and I stood, gently found Ro's hot and wet pussy, and slid in. We parked there a moment while she moaned and squeezed my cock.

Smelling Sue's sweet anal pheremones meant her rear hole was at least slightly open. My glance at her flushed face confirmed that Bob was gently fucking her hungry pussy as I began fucking Ro. All of us moaned as we fucked in our unspoken hot swap. When I sped up and plunged deeper into Ro, she shouted, "Put it in my ass. Hurry."

Bob's cock seemed about the same size as mine so when I slid my slippery cock against Ro's wrinkled hole, it open wider and I slid in with ease. Her heat felt intense; her practiced pressure felt exquisite. Fucking her brown hole under so much pressure was new to me. Hearing Sue moan as Bob's flesh slapped her sweet ass added to my arousal and I soon filled Ro with copious hot cum. She squeaked her orgasm and collapsed on the table. I collapsed on her back and watched Bob fuck my wife.

He vigorously plowed her beautiful pussy. When he shifted to her ass, her hole tightened and she said, "If you go in there, you're not getting in my pussy or mouth again." Ro pointed to baby wipes on a counter. Sue relaxed her rear hole and Bob gently slid his bishop in. Fascinated, I watched him plunge back and forth, deeper and deeper, until he was fully in my wife's ass. When she moaned louder, he stepped up his speed and thrust. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead; some flew off. In a few minutes, he grunted, squeezed his glutes, and filled my wife with his cum. She shuddered and came with him with just a simple grunt.

Bob knelt behind Sue and lapped his oozing cum from her ass. She moaned as his tongue warmed and drained her. Next, he pointed to Ro's ass and my cock still in her. I backed off, but he grabbed my cock as he squeezed Ro's ass closed. Smiling, he pulled my semi stiff cock into his mouth and licked me clean. I froze and let him. Once clean, he sucked my cock into his throat and hummed. Shocked, I surged and filled his belly with fresh cum. After he licked and sucked my prepuce clean, he shifted to his wife and drained my cum from her. He mumbled, "Your cum has a sweeter taste than mine. We have to do this more often. No need to reciprocate, if you don't want to." I didn't.

We cleaned up and returned to card playing, naked. Sue lay supine with her wide spread legs aimed at Bob. Ro nodded at Bob, he nodded back with a smile, then, staring at Sue's red and swollen pussy, said, "Now that the ice is broken, I hope we can do this often. We like how you both fuck. There's so much more we can explore." Indeed there was.

==== 6 hrs 18:00 8/29/23 === ~2220 words

8/24/23 seminal image: Sue hugging Ro from behind as she played w bare tits and I raised/removed her skirt