Moonlight and Canvas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had never had such an experience. He was used to average sized men, not the length or girth he had been presented with. It had been hard to take it all, but dammit, he had to try. The moans and shivers Mark gave him made the effort well worth it though. His own dick twitched inside his shorts as he licked his lips and leaned forward to rest his cheek against Mark's leg.

Mark felt like his brain had been scrambled. He had never had an orgasm that intense before. He stroked Ryan's hair, nudging him over as he lay down on the grass. Ryan fell to his back next to him and looked at the sky. (Now what?) Mark's breathing slowed as he thought about his next move.

They lay there for a long time, both lost in thought. "Ready to go back?" Ryan looked askance at Mark, thinking that the other man was maybe ashamed and ready to go home.

Mark rolled onto his side, head propped on one arm. "No, unless you want to..." He had a thought and put some heat into his eyes again. Ryan felt his body stirring, and exhaled in a long sigh.

"I've been hard several times tonight with no release. I can't keep switching gears. If you want to go we shou-" The words died on his lips as Mark straddled his thighs.

"I want to do this." There was no buzz left, no need for it. Mark wanted desperately to give Ryan the same pleasure he'd received. "But I never have, so... What if it's not good?" He pulled at Ryan's pants as he spoke and Ryan obligingly lifted his ass.

"It'll be fine." Ryan reassured.

When he was exposed Mark tentatively ran his fingers over the head. Ryan wasn't as long as Mark, only about seven inches, but he was almost as thick.

"You don't have to do this..." Ryan wanted him to continue but wasn't going to force him. Between pictures and memories, Ryan had plenty of masturbation material.

"I want to." Repeated Mark and he leaned forward. His tongue trailed long wet lines up and down Ryan's shaft and he moaned softly. Ryan tasted slightly salty, and Mark wondered why he'd waited so long to try this. He licked teasing circles around the slit and smiled when Ryan's hips twitched. He worked up some saliva and took Ryan into his mouth. He couldn't get much before his gag reflex kicked in, so he pulled back to comfort level and worked the rest of his shaft with his hand. (I can't believe this. I'm sucking cock and it feels so right!)

Ryan could tell Mark was new to this, but he was so horny it hardly mattered. Before he could quite believe it, he felt his climax coming. "Mark, stop. I'm gonna cum," he panted. Mark pulled off him but continued to stroke, gripping just a bit tighter than before. It was exactly the right touch and sent Ryan over the edge. He came, sending gobs of jizz over his own stomach and down Mark's fist.

When it was over, Ryan pulled Mark off his lap to lie against him. "Amazing" he said, "absolutely amazing." He pulled his shirt off and used it to wipe the mess off Mark's hand.

"We should do it again some time." Mark put his head on Ryan's chest and the rumble of Ryan's laughter made him smile.

"Definitely!"

12