Moonlight & Starlight

Story Info
Feeling lonely Ariana calls her home-wrecker for comfort.
1.6k words
4.29
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are over the age of 18)

Jake paces around his rinky dink hotel room, blinds drawn, the two queen sized beds perfectly made. He followed her orders to the T and even showed up early - so early there was nothing left to do but wait for her. A sound of a keycard sliding through the slot resembled cannon fire, making him stand up in attention, his eyes focused on the wooden door. There she was, his petite mistress - well, actually she was an adulteress, he was the paramour. Her pony tail concealed by a fedora meant to obscure her more distinguishable figures, a long beige leather coat that made her look similar to a femme fatale straight out of a noir movie.

"Moonlight?" He dare not use her real name, for fear the uniqueness would give away too much. "Starlight" the slightly raspy, but cutesy voice echoed throughout the small, dark room. He nearly leapt to her, but wanted to wait until she closed the door.

His lips met hers, her back against the door. He stood in his underwear (per, her orders) she moaned and giggled as their tongues played tonsil hockey. "I missed you." He said, nearly in joyful tears at her sight. "I missed you." She repeated the same to him as their kissing lead them to one of the beds, where she pushed him down. "Sit down, you naughty boy." She pretended to lecture him, her inked up ring finger pointing at him. "You think it's fun to make your lover come out this late, to this drab apartment?"

"I'm sorry, Moonlight" Jake pleaded for forgiveness. "I just wanted to see you so bad, I miss when we could be together more often." Ever since her new movie began shooting she's been jetting off in and out of the country filming and doing promotional work for it. That and the recent drama with her husband (or soon to be ex) didn't help matters. She flew all the way back to Los Angeles, not to repair her marriage, but to be with the person who probably sent it in a tailspin. Not that she held a grudge. Cheating came all too natural to Ariana, as being a submissive came to Jake.

"Underwear, off." She commanded him. She took her coat off and threw it on the other bed. She unbuttoned her long black pants, but kept her beige tank top on. "Hmmmm... on second thought, you don't deserve to see me naked you little home-wrecker!" Ari teased him, but he did take it personally, which is why she did it.

He complied and did as he was told, his erect 4 inch pecker sprang out. Ari preferred smaller cocks to large ones. For all the obvious advantages long genitalia enjoy, they do cause pain for her. Plus, a smaller penis means it's easier for her to command. "Is that thumbtack erect or..." Jake blushes. "Oh, I'm so sorry baby, here, let Mommy Ari make it come alive." She crawls behind him, kissing his neck where his little hairs stood straight, nibbling her ears and licking his lobe as her moonlight tatted hand stroked his little, pathetic member. He looked down and saw her wedding ring still on her finger, no doubt just to torment him. Resting his head on her shoulder they share eye contact, her brown eyes narrow as his widen then shut as her pace grows. "Ohh... uhhh... Ari" He gasps as his hips move erratically. She wraps an arm around his waist to keep him between her legs, "I- I love you!"

She smirks in satisfaction. It's very easy to break him, but only she could do it. No other woman can make Jake melt like she could. For years they've seen each other and no matter who's she's dated and left he's always waited for her. Nathan, Rickey, Pete, and now Dalton - and maybe this new guy Ethan. Ariana's kept Jake, her little pet, on a string for a decade and he's never had the wherewithal to leave her even though she continues to toy with him.

"Ohh, baby, can you hold on?" She smirks already knowing the answer. He moans louder, so loud she's worried someone might hear so she silenced him with a hard kiss on the lips. It didn't take long until he was on the verge of climax. Being the devious minx she is, Ariana aimed Jake's cock under his chin, as he let off his repressed orgasm his cum landed on his chest, neck, and face as she giggled at how messy and pathetic he looked. "Ohhh." She talked like a mama seeing her messy child "someone needs a cleaning" He stares at her with hazy eyes, his vision impaired from the powerful impact of his relief.

"I love you." He nearly cried. Ariana strokes him more just to feel his hips Buck and breathe hitch as his sensitive cock reacts to her continued touch. "Did I say we were done?" She whispers with a little more menace in her tone of voice. "You think I was going to let you rest, after I came all the way here?"

His mind controlled more of his heart, it begged for a respite - just a brief one to recharge his batteries. Ariana wanted her lover to suffer. Not for any reason other than she thought it was fun. Jake was okay with being manipulated and emasculated. All of Ariana's other partners had too much self respect. It sickened her.

"On your knees... now!" Ariana scoots up the bed, releasing her grip on Jake's waist. Taking off her pants, she giggled at his little eager face. "You're such a desperate, sad little boy. Wanting to see Ari's pussy knowing it'll never belong to you." Those words struck him like a knife to the heart. Deep down he always knew Ariana would never date a nobody like him. What are the tabloids going to write about if she dates a "man" with no acting credits, number one hits or even work as a backup dancer? "Darling Ariana Grande Finds Love in Local Limp Dick Loser!" Yuck!!!

"Oh, baby don't cry. Starlight, you know Moonlight is only kidding." She holds his head in her soft little palms.

"Promise me" He trembles and shutters, holding back visible tears "That you'll always come back to me. No matter what."

Ariana smirks and scoops up the cum dribbling down his face on to his chin, feeding it to him with her index finger suckling the digit marked "Baby Doll."

"Yes, my darling. I will always come for you." She knew this was a white lie. She's cummed for dozens of guys. What made Jake special is, to his credit, he put her needs beyond his at all times. Sometimes she'd just have him under the covers all night licking her pussy, even if she came or lost all arousal, she just wanted to see if her little pet could do it and not ask questions. Of course he did and he'd do it again.

Pushing his head down she showed off her hairless little cunt. Its only company's been a finger and a modestly sized dildo. Since all the drama involving her personal life she and Ethan thought it be best to stay away until his life gets situated, meaning she's gone to bed alone for far too many nights.

A tiny, but noticeable gasp follows the feel of his tongue, his fingers spreading her lips to get inside her sacred center excavating with precision like he's done so hundreds of times. Her fingers combing through his dark hair, she arches her back, her eyes darting from looking down at her submissive boy harlot, and the ceiling. She had to admit, Jake knew how to eat a pussy. Nobody performed cunnilingus like him - in fact, nobody relished in doing it like he did. At any given moment he was ready to drop to his knees and do the deed because she tasted that good and was not afraid of it being considered "unmanly".

Her hips bucking hard as his tongue went deeper and deeper inside until finally she blew her little load on his awaiting tongue, biting her lip to hold back a deep throated moan not to let him know how much pleasure he gives her. Merely letting a little squeak (which he found cute) escape her lips to signify an orgasm. She held him between her legs to make sure every ounce of cum was licked and he greedily made sure of that.

Rolling her eyes as she watched him like a hungry dog continue cleaning her cunt, she pulled him to her face level by the hair. "You did good, my little Starlight." She playfully tapped his nose. "Oh, Starlight, I'll never grow tired of your submissive tongue pleasing me all hours of the night."

"Anything for Moonlight." Jake replied while noticeably out of breath. The cum on his chin and face dried a little, leading to Ariana wetting her thumb with her saliva and cleaning it off, "Aw, Moonlight forgot to lick you clean. I'm sorry, baby." She genuinely hates when she forgets to use her toy as a popsicle stick. "Tell you what, I have no where to be tomorrow. How about I stay with you for the night?"

Jake's eyes lit up and he kissed her happily, as if she reciprocated his request for marriage. "You mean it? It's been so long since you and I stayed together."

"I think I owe you, my little home-wrecker, for being such a good boy while I was gone and being my Personal Pussy Eater." She cradles his head on her petite breasts still concealed in her top.

"You think one day we can be more?" He finds himself asking before drifting off to sleep.

"One day." She soothed him with one of her many lies.