Molested

Story Info
Young and beautiful female thug notices naive couple.
23.1k words
4.17
32k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional, has elements such as reverse-rape, forced sex, female domination and fetishes.

If such plots make you uncomfortable, don't waste your time with this story.

*****************************

"I guess I won't be able to get used to this neighborhood Ted. How long will it take for us to move to a normal place?" Cindy almost broached this subject almost every week.

They moved to this huge city shortly after they got married because Ted got a new job in this place. His job wasn't a big deal yet but the future possibilities were promising and they were optimistic about his success.

Since they had no money and his job wasn't going to be paying well for a period, they had to find a cheap place which was close to his work.

But this neighborhood was not like what they used to in their previous lives.

After their modest life in their hometown, in their peaceful homes with their nice families, with decent people around, moving to a big city was already a big change for them, let alone living in this part of the town.

They were both good looking and kind people. They both were in their mid-thirties when they got married. They loved each other and they were making sweet love, almost every night. Sweet, yes. Wild or steamy? Definitely no. They loved each other's presence. They didn't need more. They didn't know more.

Cindy never made a big deal of not having that magnificent satisfaction frequently, which she enjoyed only a few times in their marriage. Ted always adored his wife and he tried not to show her every time when he got turned on seeing her. He liked to protect his decent image in her eyes.

After they arrived to that city, the dense atmosphere of the city clouded their peaceful mood and love making routines. Not much, they still were doing it once or twice a week. But they were more careful about protection. Their - hopefully temporary - new home was not an appropriate place to raise a family.

This neighborhood was once one of the most favorable parts of this city but when the city started to grow west, which was the opposite side, this place became a unique ghetto with beautiful buildings and troublesome inhabitants.

Their income wasn't enough for any other place, when the distance from home to work was considered. They had to nest some time in this place, until Cindy found a job or Ted got promoted; in short, until they saved some money.

They were sure that a better future was waiting for them but that insecure mood of living there was making it very hard to be count the days in this period.

They were feeling very timid and they were trying to ignore how anxious they were in this neighborhood.

There were screams and gunshots almost every week, there were people you would change your pavement when you saw coming across, all around.

They tried not to draw any attention and they were successful since they arrived; nobody teased them yet.

Ted was a good-looking lean guy and Cindy was a beautiful, delicate woman with a baby face. Cindy mostly stayed at home while Ted was at work. He walked to work because it was about 15 minutes distance. If Cindy had any plans outside, she preferred to leave with him in the morning and waited for his work to be finished, to return back with him. They both didn't want her to walk those streets alone.

When they were out, they both walked looking down when there were people around. They didn't want to give anyone any reason to communicate with them. They walked fast, especially at nights, since most of their street lamps were broken and it was almost dark in most parts.

There were small groups around, calling themselves gangs and they all were aware of that strange couple, who probably had some rustic or small-town origins. One small group, formed of two young guys and five young girls was mostly gathering across their house. They didn't care to interfere with their existence but they joked about them a time to time.

Every time they saw him or them, they were making imaginative impressions of them.

One of those times, when Ted and Cindy were walking together, a girl in the group, Sophie, was saying things like "Theodore, please do not eat outside, just eat what I put in your bag. There are boiled potatoes, which are good for your stomach." with an accent which didn't sound like any real region's accent but it was funny.

They knew Ted's name because they looked up on the doorbell name tags outside the building. When they were makings such jokes, everyone was laughing, Kim wasn't.

She was the most sinister looking one in this group, a 20-year-old petite auburn beauty. She was petite but even the ones from the other groups wouldn't want to have any quarrels with her. She was unpredictable and high tempered. Most people thought that she was a sociopath or had some mental problems. That wasn't true but she had her moments time to time.

She wasn't laughing because she was observing Ted and Cindy. Especially Ted. She had been observing him for a period. She liked how they looked and acted. He was acting like a trained puppy near his wife, with all his clean clothes, combed hair, gentle walk. The thought of having a puppy like that amused her. His wife was no different, they were like cartoon characters. Clean, soft and unrealistically gentle. She wished Ted was her puppy.

When another girl in the group, Melissa made a Ted impression "Yes, Matilda, I will eat my potatoes, I will do as you say", Kim looked at her and said "Nah, it's not like him. If he was my puppy, he would just say 'Yes mam'. I would have preferred it that way" and kept looking at her without moving a muscle.

Melissa felt uneasy and she looked back at her, trying to understand what Kim was expecting from her.

"What are you waiting for? Do it as I said." Kim wasn't acting. That was who she was. She liked to remind them who the boss was.

Also, she had an unstoppable instinct to make people uncomfortable. Even Kim wasn't sure if she only wanted them to be scared of her or if she wanted them to give her an excuse to hurt them.

"Yes Mam." Melissa said forgetting to make the accent.

"I don't get it; did you make the imitation or was that you answering to me?" Kim postponed her smile to see Melissa squirm a bit more. Melissa was the one who was afraid of Kim the most in the group.

"I..." She wasn't sure which would be the correct answer. She was twice in size when compared to Kim but she once saw her rob a store with a hammer in her hand. Without a mask. She never would stand up to her. Kim didn't need money, she always had some. She probably just wanted to rob that store.

"That was me, and now I will do the impression."

"Oh, shut up!" Kim smiled in a satisfied way.

Days were uneventful, until the day Ted passed by Kim, when returning home.

She was wearing a stained t-shirt, a denim mini skirt, torn fishnets and dirty sneakers. They were walking in opposite directions. Kim stopped and looked behind him. She couldn't help herself and whistled, then shouted "Are they all yours? Sweet cheeks?" Her most sentences or words were trash talk. Not that she didn't know how to talk, she liked to talk like that.

Ted was set aback and looked at her without thinking. When he saw her, he quickly turned his head and continued to walk as if nothing happened. He didn't even notice that she was a beautiful girl. He just saw her clothes and general appearance.

Seeing him intimidated like that, Kim followed him smiling. She didn't stop talking or teasing him. She was talking behind him "Wanna play?", "Uh, I'd bite that ass!", "Come on, don't run away you little dove, don't you want me to protect you?"

Ted was in panic. That was no different than what he always worried of since they got here. He always feared that some lunatic guy would follow Cindy and this event made his fears increase.

He sped up and entered the building without looking back.

"What a shy tease!" Kim thought, standing at a distance and turned back to walk to wherever she was going before she saw him.

When Cindy saw Ted's pale face, she asked him what was wrong.

"Nothing, it was crowded in the street so I had to hurry a bit."

He didn't want to worry her even more. They just had to be more careful.

The next morning, when he left for work, his heart skipped a beat. Kim was waiting him outside the house. She almost was wearing the same clothes, only denim short shorts instead of her skirt. This time Ted noticed that she looked sexy in a disturbing way. And she had good features. He thought that she was beautiful. Sexy didn't mean much to Ted but he could understand.

He ignored her and kept walking, with Kim following him at a close distance. This time, she was acting like she was trying to have a conversation.

"So, where did you guys come from?", "Where do you work?", "Does your wife work?", "Are you deaf?" she couldn't help herself time to time.

He hated that situation but couldn't respond, so he looked down on the ground and walked until she stopped following him.

"See you later, Teddy bear!" Hearing his name made him even more worried, this could be more than just teasing.

It took hours for him to get over that feeling, the feeling of being in trouble. He got rid of those thoughts, deciding that she was a curious kid, who was making fun of the provincial neighbors.

He was an adult, she looked barely 20 years old. She learned his name easily, to scare him.

That night, when he was returning, she was waiting for him again.

"Hi, Ted, how was your day?"

He didn't respond and that made her angry.

"So, you think I'm not worth talking to? Don't you find me valuable to greet or talk?"

Ted increased his speed.

"Where are you going? You can't outrun me you mare." she was still walking with him.

He didn't respond and she shouted "Answer me bitch!"

When he stopped and looked at her in surprise, she spat on his face. She kept looking at him with her hands on her waist.

Ted felt helpless and his anger was building inside, he turned red, wanted to say something but he didn't want to risk himself or Cindy, because she probably had some lunatic friends. She was a threat on her own. He didn't want to make her angrier.

Kim smirked, started walking backwards and grabbed her crotch over her shorts while saying "I'll make you my bitch" and nodding her head. She made a V with her fingers in front of her mouth, moving her tongue between them.

Ted froze. He didn't know what that gesture meant but she looked serious. He didn't understand how he found himself in such a situation. He was wearing modest clothes, looking down all the time. He couldn't understand if he had a fault in making her think he was available or looking for something.

He felt guilty, as if he misbehaved and gave wrong impressions to other people. He was a naive person but he knew people could find someone attractive for many reasons. He just couldn't think of any, considering his own appearance and behaviors.

He decided to talk to Cindy, because she could hear that from someone else or witness this situation. He didn't want her to think he was flirting with young girls in the neighborhood like a pervert.

"Cindy, I have to tell you something."

"What happened? Are you OK? You look paler than yesterday."

"I've been approached by a girl, one of those gangster type girls. She's been saying stuff and following me since last night."

"What?"

"She says things I don't want to repeat. She acts as if she has an agenda with me. She knows my name."

"What are you saying Ted? What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, I didn't want to tell you yesterday but this looks serious. I am planning to talk to her tomorrow, ask her to leave me alone."

"Oh, Ted, that's horrible. Can't we move from this place?"

"We can't afford it; it will cost more and I will have to spend for transportation too. We can't do it until you find a job."

"I will search for other temporary things as well then."

They both didn't want to make love that night, they were too concerned.

The next morning, Ted was ready to make his speech, he prepared his sincere words. He hoped that this girl would listen to him.

When he walked out of the building, she wasn't there. He looked around but he couldn't see her.

She was watching him from a distance. "Looking for me? Liked the attention? Huh bitch?" she thought.

At night, Ted was walking back home, Kim still wasn't around. His heart was racing and he was looking around all the time. In one of the dark parts of the street, he almost jumped when he saw Kim standing in front of him.

"Hi, Ted. Miss me?"

"Please, I..."

"So, you decided to talk. If you want to talk, let's walk in that building, it's abandoned, so nobody will disturb us. Don't worry, no funny business." She looked even scarier at night. She wasn't blinking her eyes. Her expression didn't match her friendly words.

Ted felt a distinctive sensation besides the fear, due to the fact that a very beautiful girl was trying to fool him into sex. He wasn't a guy dreaming about girls but he couldn't help but find this intriguing. And wrong, of course. Remembering that the girl was trouble, the reality took over and he freaked out in short time.

"I can't, why don't we talk here?"

Kim wasn't famous with her patience. She removed a butterfly knife from her pocket, made some slick moves to open it and held it in front of his face.

"Move, you mare. Move your pretty ass in, I said."

Ted was almost having a heart attack.

This was another first for him. Not only the horrible situation but feeling another arousal because of the idea of being forced by this girl surprised him. This didn't last long too. He wanted to run. He tried to resist but she held his ear with her other hand and started to drag him in.

"OK, I'm coming. Please remove the knife. I already wanted to talk to you."

"Move, upstairs." She wasn't listening.

"Please, I'm walking."

"Shut up, talk time is over. Move your slutty ass in that room."

She pushed him in a room where there was a mattress on the floor and tripped him up using her foot while pushing him. When he fell on the mattress, she jumped over him and straddled him. Ted was begging her to let him go but she wasn't listening. She pushed the blade slowly on his neck and told him to remove his pants. Ted could cry at that moment and his helpless appearance was making Kim hornier.

"Remove them I said." she was serious.

Ted slowly removed his pants and started begging her again. Kim moved forward and covered his mouth with hers, pushed her tongue in his mouth and started to move it in there while she was slowly humping him.

She moved her mouth and started to lick his face, suck his nose and lick his eyes. He could smell alcohol and cigarette in her mouth. It wasn't a too bad smell but it was a smell he wasn't used to. It definitely didn't smell good.

He was very confused because she was making him horny, acting like that. But he had no doubt that he didn't want this to go on. This wasn't just sex; this was being a victim. This was a criminal action; he was being victimized.

Ted never felt that helpless in his life and he was feeling that something important was being ruined. Everything was happening too fast. All his purity, integrity, peace, good feelings were at risk. He was a man of good wills and dignity; he didn't deserve this to happen to him.

Kim slowly pushed him back, making him lie on his back and slowly moved her hand on his briefs. She caressed his cock making it grow. Ted hated that he couldn't stop it from getting hard. He was scared that this was going to encourage her even more, thinking that he wanted her too. His body wasn't as sure as he was.

She moved her hand in his briefs and took the almost erect cock out.

"Don't worry, I'm not a size queen" she giggled.

Ted didn't know what that meant but he could understand. He never thought about that before but at that moment he understood that he wasn't big.

She stood up, removed her boots, socks, fishnets and panties under her denim skirt and slowly squatted down. She positioned herself holding his cock and slowly took it in.

When Ted felt her full weight over him, he wanted to set himself free but she held his neck with one hand and showed him the knife with the other "Done with your teasing, time to deliver, bitch. Lick the knife!"

That was when his momentarily arousal sessions were over. What she was saying was very disturbing.

Ted once read that some animals in sacrifice ceremonies licked the knife before it cut their throats. Was she planning to kill him? Fear took over and he started to cry and beg "Please, don't kill me. Please let me go!"

"Shut up whore, I said lick it." she whispered, slowly fucking him.

Ted licked the knife which was in front of his mouth and got startled hearing the laughter of Kim "That's right bitch. Now stay still." She loved seeing him like that.

After that moment, Ted lost his will to resist.

She started to ride him. She leaned forward and continued to kiss him, lick his face, bite his ear until she came. When she was having her orgasm, she started swearing and insulting Ted.

"You fucking worm, you're my cunt's whore" and she hissed "Since you gave yourself willingly, I won't hurt you" before she raised herself and spat in his face "slut!".

She stood up, put her boots back on, collected her other stuff and walked out giggling.

Ted still couldn't come to his senses, he felt violated, used. He felt guilty, as if he betrayed his marriage and wife, as if he was unfaithful to her.

This wasn't something he could tell the police; nobody would believe that he was taken by a twentyish year-old tiny girl by force. It was unrealistic, more than it was embarrassing. He hated every moment of what happened and he felt dirty, stained for life.

He was a virgin when they got married with Cindy and all his pure perception about sex was shattering in his head.

He slowly raised his torso to sit up, wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up. He put on his pants, fixed his clothes but he couldn't go. He sat down again and stayed there for some more, until he calmed down.

He couldn't even think of what to do next. He had no idea if he was going to tell Cindy or do something about this. Then, he realized that she didn't even put a condom on his dick, she took him when he was in that vulnerable situation. What if she had a disease? What if she gave it to him too? He wasn't going to risk Cindy and she was going to ask him what was going on if he stayed far for too long.

He decided to think about those later, he wanted - needed - to be home, he needed to feel safe.

When he got home, Cindy asked him why he was that late. Then she noticed the tears in his eyes and understood that something terrible happened.

Ted told her everything and she cried too. They hugged each other and sat silently for a period.

"What are we going to do?" asked Cindy.

"I don't know but she's not normal. If we try something and stay here, she or one of her friends could hurt you. I don't care about myself anymore but I can't live if something happens to you."

Cindy was furious about what happened but hearing his words made her scared more than she was angry.

"I told you that we should have moved from this place, I knew something bad was going to happen!"

Ted knew she was right. But he was trying to do things right, step by step. He wasn't expecting such a thing to happen. He always thought that he could have got beaten in the street or get robbed by one of those bastards. Nothing like that. And, after experiencing that, he feared that Cindy was at a higher risk in that place.

They decided to move somewhere else against all odds but then they remembered that they had a contract for rent and they had to pay for it at least three more months. They had no money to pay for another place, not even in this neighborhood. They had to wait until those months were over.