Moonlit Mate

Story Info
Can Kay come to terms with her boyfriend's bestial nature?
3.2k words
4.53
17.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bag is pulled from her head and she blinks, trying to focus her eyes on something, anything in this dim light she found herself in. She stills, drifting her eyes up to the cloudless sky and glared at the full moon, and it stared back as if mocking her with it roundness. She takes a deep breath, the air filled with the smell of damp leaves and rotting wood. She studies her surroundings, trees illuminated by the light from the full moon hanging overhead. The hand gripping her bound wrists yanks her back, brushing the hair from her neck.

"Just like we practiced, pet. Ten minutes. Make this good."

He kisses her neck, lightly biting her flesh and groans as he cuts the rope in half.

"Run."

And she does. She runs, weaving between the trees, trying to get away from the grunts and groans that followed her.

She needed to get as far away as she could. Only one single thought running through her head.

Ten minutes. She had ten minutes.

She unfortunately didn't have a watch or any form of measurement but her own internal clock and it made her stomach twist in mounting dread.

She was running out of time.

Her lungs were burning, screaming for her to stop but she couldn't. This was important. She needed to get away.

A howl rent the air in the distance and she caught herself on a tree as she stumbled, startled by the sound.

Time's up.

She pushed from the tree, gasping for breath and willed her body to continue. Run. I need to run.

I need to get away.

Another howl sounded and it was much closer.

"Shit!"

She notices that her gait begins to slow down and she huffs in frustration, trying to push through her exhaustion but then she hears it, a twig snap to her close left and she panics, heart hammering against her ribs like a trapped bird and she stumbles, feet tripping over roots and fallen branches as she can hear the snarling, grunting breathing of the creature as it gained on her faster on all fours, it legs aided by thick muscles.

And then it was right in front of her, standing to their full height, all pitch black fur and piercing yellow eyes and she back-pedaled, bare feet sliding through the decomposing leaves, trying to change directions but a large clawed hand wraps around her ankle and she's caught. She screams, kicking at him with her other foot, writhing, fighting to get free and she just hears this rumbling sound well up from deep in it's chest.

It seemed similar to a laugh. Then the rumbling breaks apart, fading into a clear chuckle.

It was laughing.

At her.

She looks up at it, terrified eyes running over its elongated snout, maw dripping saliva and it's large barrel chest was moving slowly with each deep even breath it took. It's grip on her ankle wasn't painful no but it was firm. It squeezed it's grip as if to say, 'no escape.'

It was looking at her, head tilted but she could tell with the way it tensed that it was waiting for something. Waiting for what? Why wasn't it already eating her?

Then it's clawed hand shifted, sliding up her calf, gripping tighter before tugging her closer towards them. She tried again to scramble back but the sharp tips of its claws were lightly pressed into her skin and she stilled. The threat was immediate, if she moved, they would slice through her flesh like it was paper.

She sagged back into the damp forest floor and that's when it moved, coming to crouch over top of her on all fours, one clawed hand still holding her leg, now sliding it up to grip her thigh. She tried smacking it away but the creature just rumbled again at her before nuzzling it's dripping mouth into her neck. Her neck was getting drenched by its spit and she turned away from it disgusted while it snuffled against her before licking a long strip over her collarbone, up her neck and over her cheek, letting its tongue dip down over her lips. She turned her head violently the other way.

But it didn't stop, it continued to lick at her neck, this time its tongue dipping under the collar of her loose nightgown. And she tried pushing it away but then creature just growled low, pulling away, hooking a claw in the collar and yanking down, effectively ripping the nightgown in half.

She jumps, yelping as she tries to cover herself but then the creature growls again, pulling her arms away roughly, claws scratching her, drawing thin red lines over her flesh.

She stilled again and it watched her carefully and when she drops her arms to her sides it growls, pleased.

Then she can feel its tongue licking at her chest, drawing up her sternum and slowly up her throat. Again it does this, but licks down her jaw past her ear.

She shivers as the rough patch of it tongues catches over the spot just below her ear. It growls again, choosing to lick over the spot again, while trailing its claws up her thigh and she gasps then, looking down and away from it. It's tongue slides slowly, gently over a breast, rough patch catching on her nipple and she gasps again.

Her hands try to push its snout away from her but its other clawed hand wraps around both wrists and pins them above her head with a growl. Something inside her twists strangely.

Then its nuzzling at her breasts again, licking again at her nipples, dipping down to trace the underside of each breast. It was a strange sensation but she could feel her body start to react to the slow lapping, the huff of its hot breath against her skin and she couldn't stop herself from arching up into it.

The creature makes a noise between a growl and groan, pressing its nose into her sternum, inhaling deeply. Again it lets another growl/groan slip from its throat.

Then its nosing further down her body, licking her stomach and she can feel the press of its canines against her and she's rigid, shivering as the wet tracks from its tongue dried in the cool air. She bucks when its nose slides over her still covered folds.

It presses harder, nuzzling back and forth until it growls gutturally, hooking its free claws under the band and tugs hard, ripping it off. She has no time to react as its suddenly prying her thighs apart, shoving its maw against her core, lapping at her tentatively at first. Her hands scramble to hold onto to something, finding purchase in the ropey strands of the creature's fur on its head. It grumbles low at her.

But then its drawing a long lick up, ending at her clit and she shudders. It does it again, dragging its tongue slowly up, flicking the tip over that bundle of nerves. Again and again until she's finally writhing underneath them, trying to grind herself back against that tongue.

"Oh!"

What was wrong with her?

Why was she starting to enjoy this?

Then its working that long tongue inside her opening and she can feel the sharp edges of it teeth dragging lightly over the divots of her hips. The tongue moves in and out of her and its grunting, panting heavily as thick saliva drools from its mouth onto her curls, coating her. Its tongue slides over her clit before sliding back inside her and she moans again, loudly this time.

It grumbles against her as it continues to lick and slurp furiously at her folds, gripping her thighs tighter as it tries to push further into her. Pressure is building inside her stomach, an urge...a need to...

She was going to...

Then it growls into her and the coil wound inside her suddenly snaps and her back arches off the ground, mud and twigs clinging to her and she orgasms...hard.

She cries out as the creature gently laps at her folds, as if guiding her through it and she slumps back, spent and limbs weak.

It moves to nuzzle at her neck, trailing claws over her hips as it licks at her neck.

She doesn't know what compels her to do it but she nuzzles back and it stills above her. Then she does it again and it shivers, growling low.

Then its grabbing her, flipping her onto all fours and caging her beneath them, pressing its hips into her and that's when she feels it, something hard pressed against the cleft of her ass, hot and wet and huge. She looks back at it and her eyes widen at the red cock peeking through the fur between its legs, pinned against her.

Then his words come back to her.

'Make this good, pet.'

"Shit." That's why he was always disappearing for three days every month. And why he had them practice this chase again and again.

He was a werewolf...

He was this werewolf.

"SIlas?"

The sudden realization leaves her gasping and she's trying to scramble away, but it grips her hips hard, claws digging in lightly. She's pushing back at its clawed hands still struggling to get free. Stilling when it licks a long strip up her spine. This was not what she thought of when she had confronted him about his disappearances every month. She had thought he had been cheating on her.

But this?

Her boyfriend a werewolf?

This was bordering on crazy.

The creature thankfully wasn't going to eat her...yet...oh no...it wanted something far worse right now.

It...He wanted to mate with her. Like this.

The thought of being fucked by this creature deep in the woods like this...It made her head spin.

It's cock was huge, there was no way it was going to fit...it was going to rip her in half.

It causes a series of weird reactions in her...disgust, disbelief...lust. This was wrong, indecent, considered bestiality but she couldn't stop the unbidden thoughts running through her mind. What would it feel like? Letting him rut into her in this form?

She took a deep breath, knowing that this could end badly for her. He could still kill her after this was done but still she wiggled her hips back and forth, grinding back into the hot flesh pressing against her and the creature growled loud, bucking against her until it's grabbing her hips, lifting her ass up into the air and finally nudging its cock through her folds.

She's gasping, as its huge, almost too big to fit but then he's slamming into her and she cries out as she's forced wide, stretched out over the too large cock. But then its moving, pushing her head down into the ground as he slams into her brutally, hitting deep on each thrust.

It stings, burns and tingles at first but then the pain slowly fades and she moans as its replaced with pleasure...pure pleasure.

Its growling again, grunting viciously, gutturally as it ruts into her wildly, bending over her, claws digging into the dirt on either side of her head as it thrusts again and again into her.

She's moaning, screaming, tearing at the dirt as he fills her full on every single thrust. She's reduced to whimpers and whines and the creature is picking her up, wrapping a clawed hand over her hips, gripping the opposite side, digging into the meat of her ass as the other claw fondles her breasts roughly back and forth and it thrusts up into her, slumping back against a tree as he holds her up, dragging her down into his thrusts hard. She screams as she comes suddenly pulling a small grunting bark from the creature.

He's relentless in his continued fucking of her, pistoning in and out her like a machine as he changes positions yet again, this time letting its cock slip free before its flipping her around, pressing her back into a nearby tree, her legs automatically hooking over its legs. The bark is scraping across her flesh as its claws dig into the bark just above her shoulders using it as an anchor to hold her down against him tightly and he slams into her again and she breathlessly cries out.

This shouldn't feel as good as it does but it does and she can feel her mind beginning to slip away as the pleasure continues to build.

Its primal, his claiming of her body as he ruts into her pushing her harder against that tree, licking up her throat again, but then his tongue slides over her lips and she gasps, opening her mouth and allowing him to slide that long tongue inside. He licks her every inch of her mouth, tracing his tongue over her teeth, the inside of her cheeks, the roof of her mouth and when it rubs against her tongue, she moans gutturally.

It's growling louder now, pulling its tongue from her mouth, dropping back down to her throat, his snout nuzzling into her neck, teeth rubbing over her collarbone as it pulls her down into his next thrust and she can feel pressure as it knot pushes into her and swells, locking him inside her and she screams, a powerful orgasm blanking her mind completely as he throws his head back and lets loose a heart-pounding howl, the thick hot ropes of his seed filling her until she can feel her womb swell.

Then his teeth are plunging into her neck, tearing into her flesh, her warm blood dripping down her chest, ripping another orgasm from her and her cry is caught in her throat and she's gasps suddenly, breath hitching as she struggles for breath.

He's holding her almost reverently as his tongue moves over the mark, gently lapping at it and she moans softly, hands gripping tightly in his fur.

But then the knot deflates and he slides from her, making her groan a she can feel him dripping down her thighs but he's lifting her into his chest, nuzzling and whining into her happily and she snuggles into the warmth of his fur, closing her eyes.

When she comes to again, she's being tossed into a pile of furs. She takes in her surroundings and realizes she's in a cave.

She looks at him confused until a single, gutturally syllable rolls off his tongue.

"Mate."

And her eyes drop to his cock, finding it once again proudly jutting from his fur, hard and ready again.

She scrambles back, shocked but also stunned.

"You can speak in this form?"

"Some. Not big."

'Not big words, okay.'

"Why am I here, Silas? Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Figured out, good."

"Why am I here?"

"Need fuck mate."

Her eyes widened, "But you already did."

"Need more. Need pups."

"Wait! Pups? Kids?"

"Yes."

"But I-I can't! Silas!?"

He drags her underneath him, pinning her into the furs and licks her neck again as he bucks against her hip.

"Am mate now. Will carry pups. You want to mate. I can smell it. Always want to fuck."

She shakes her head, "No. No I don't."

Then there is that rumbling chuckle as he's pulling her legs apart, "Can smell lust all over you."

And he's rubbing his cock back and forth over her core again and her body reacts, heat surging through her veins and she groans when he licks her neck over the mark.

She's tilting her hips up into him and he thrusts into her again, making her head fall back. She should fight this...fight him but he's moving against her, in and out in that brutal pace once again and she cries out, hands gripping fistfuls of his fur and he's grunts, pushing her knees up to her chest before thrusting into her harder.

"Yesss..."

This angle somehow makes his cock slide deeper still and she's throwing her head back as it surges into her and he's nuzzling her throat, nipping and licking.

He growls low in her ear. "Mate want this?"

"No-" He bends over her, hitting deep again and her breath hitches.

"Mate want this?"

"Y-Yes! Yes!"

He picks her up then, slamming up into her and he pulls her down again and again relentlessly in his claiming of her pussy...of her body.

"Good! Good mate! Strong mate! Breed good. Give good, strong pups."

She's moaning loudly, clinging to him, head dropping into his fur as she's suddenly boneless and he's moving to sit, pulling her into his lap and she stills until he's chuffing in her ear, nipping at the mark on her neck.

She snaps then, moving her hips on her own, slowly pulling up before sinking down onto his cock and it fills her. Again and again she moves, up and down and she feels his tongue slide against her breasts, the rough patch catching on her nipples as she slides back down. She's mewling, letting soft, whimpering pants slip as she grips his fur tighter, grinding herself down on him faster and he growls.

"Yesss...mate take cock good."

Her body was acting with a mind of its own, as if eager for the slide of his large cock in and out of her pussy and she wanted, no needed...more. She needed him to keep fucking her like this.

And it confused the hell out of her. "This...what? Silas, what's happening?"

He drops flat onto his back, head falling back and tongue lolling out of his snout as he lazily thrusts up into her, claws clutching her hips and she cries out, her hand dropping to her clit, rubbing furiously at it as he snaps up into her.

"Mate eager. Ride cock good."

Then he whimpers and her orgasm slams into her, ripping through her and she sobs a cry as her walls quiver, feeling the stretch of his cock again as her walls clench around him tightly. He grunts, panting as he flips them over, and he pulls almost all the way out before pushing back into her harshly, cock pounding into her over and over and she's babbling, mewling, moaning, hands tearing at the furs as she arches into each thrust, mind completely gone except for the pleasure now consuming her.

"Yes! Yesyesyes!"

"Eager, eager mate."

And he's growling, grunting, panting heavily until he's pressing deeper into her, pushing her hips wider, pulling them flush together and his knot expands, swelling again, and he roars his release and she's crying out, screaming as his hot seed floods her womb yet again.

It twitches, as he rolls to his back, wrapping her in his embrace, holding her still as he continues to fill her.

"Good mate. Mate rest now."

She's dragging in gulps of air, trying to speak but he nudges her with his nose.

"Sleep now. Rest. Fuck again when wake."

And she's much too tired and blissed out to argue so she just sags against him, feeling the knot twitch inside her again.

This...she smiled tiredly.

This doesn't seem so bad after all.

It could have been far worse.

He could've actually killed her and eaten her.

'Make it good, pet.'

"Mine. My mate."