Moonlit Night on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother, observing intently from just a few inches away, watched the girl tongue the helmet-like head of Mark's cock. Lusty passion burned in her eyes and her mouth hung, slightly agape. "Go on, honey..." she said after a few moments, her voice low and husky. "Tell me some more!"

Barbra touched her lips to the head of Mark's prick and pushed down, sliding it up into her mouth. She bobbed her head, sliding the upper half of his cock in and out a few times, then she withdrew it and smiled at her mother as she dropped her hand from his shaft to encircle just its base with her fingers, allowing her mother to see his entire, stiffly quivering organ. She touched her tongue to the side of his shaft near the base and slowly drew it up to the flared ridge around his glans.

"Ummmmm...I got so excited as I licked and kissed Mark's beautiful cock!" she said, slowly caressing the side of Mark's penis with her tongue as she resumed her story between licks. "All I wanted at that moment was to see it shoot out a big load of hot cum! I knew he was close, but I could see he was trying to fight it and I didn't want him to! Then he told me that he didn't want to come because he was afraid he would just wake up and he would find out it was all just a wet dream." She giggled merrily.

"I'm still afraid of that!" Mark exclaimed. "How could anything as strange as all this right now be anything but a dream?"

Barbra's mom laughed, her eyes still on her daughter as the girl placed her lips on the tip of Mark's upthrust penis, then slowly pushed it up into her mouth. Barbra's encircling lips slid slowly down his stiff, hard shaft until nearly his entire organ was inside her mouth. She held it there for a moment, then she slowly withdrew it.

"Ohhh, Barbra, honey..." her mother whispered softly, her body writhing against Mark's leg, "watching you do that is really making me hot!"

Barbra smiled and began licking Mark's cock teasingly again as she resumed her story.

"I reassured him that he wasn't dreaming and that he didn't have to worry about it ending if he came," she said between licks. "Besides, I wasn't going to let him fight it off...I really wanted to see him come!" Barbra slipped her lips over Mark's engorged glans and sucked on it for a moment, then she released it with a little popping sound. "Well..." she said, "I finally got him to shoot, and what a glorious sight that was! Streams of thick, white goo spurting high into the air as his big, hard cock jerked and throbbed...hot, sticky cum splashing all over my face and hands! I thrust his spurting cock into my mouth so I could feel his hot, throbbing prick against my tongue while the taste of his cum flooded my mouth! Ummm-ummmmm....so tasty! I swallowed all the rest of his creamy hot juice and I sucked him dry!"

Barbra's mom groaned and her body squirmed as she lay across Mark's leg. She pushed herself up a bit, raising the breast that was crushed against his leg. She wriggled her upper body so that the taut, hard nipple of her dangling tittie brushed back and forth across the top of his thigh while she squeezed and kneaded her other breast with her hand.

Barbra sat up straight and raised her arms over her head. Her lithe, slender body writhed sinuously and she groaned as she stretched. Dropping her hands, she cupped her palms over her firm, little titties for a moment, then slid them down across her flat tummy and plunged her fingers through her neat little blond love nest.

"Ooooooh..." she moaned, grinding her ass against the bed, "All this sexy talk is making me so horny!" She looked down at the triangular hole formed by her crossed legs. She spread the outer lips of her vulva with the fingers of one hand while she stroked a fingertip from her other hand up and down through her moist little furrow. Her ass squirmed and she said, "My bed's all wet under my butt!"

Her mother smiled and said, "That's quite all right, darling...the hornier you get, the better your story-telling gets! We can always change the sheets later!" She dropped her eyes from her daughter's face to Mark's upthrust erection, momentarily abandoned by the girl. "And how are you feeling, Mark?" she asked.

"Shit...all you have to do is look at my cock to see how I'm feeling!" Mark growled huskily. "Listening to Barbra tell you about last night is really exciting! I never heard a girl talk about anything like that before, especially with her mom!"

"Ahhh, yes...your penis..." the woman murmured, at his suggestion, dropping her eyes back down to the young man's quivering erection.

The woman moved her hand from her breast to the top of Mark's thigh. She slid her hand forward until her extended fingers combed through the curls of his pubic hair, then touched the base of his penis. She slowly ran her fingertips up his stiff shaft from root to tip and back down. Then she gently wrapped her hand around his rigid organ. Feeling its heat against her palm, she purred, "Ohhh, yes...it's so very hot! And hard, too!"

Mark groaned and his butt squirmed as he watched the older woman's hand slowly stroke up and down his straining prick, barely touching the smooth, taut-stretched skin covering his turgid shaft. After a few moments of her tender caresses, the head of Mark's penis swelled more darkly and a drop of clear juice oozed from the tiny slit at its tip.

"Ahhhhhhh..." she purred, smiling. She let go of Mark's cock and just stared at it, lust burning in her eyes as her tongue slowly circling her lips

Barbra, watching her mother, saw the look on her face. "Oh, go ahead, mom! We both know you really want to!"

Her mother glanced up at her daughter and smiled. Leaning forward, she touched the tip of her extended tongue to the base of the young man's upthrust penis. As she slowly drew her tongue up the bulging ridge of his urethra, the droplet of pre-cum hanging at the tip of his prick grew larger and larger. Reaching the very tip of his organ, her tongue flicked off the glistening drop.

"Ummmm..." she murmured, continuing to flick the tip of her tongue up and down through the tiny slit there. Puckering her lips, she touched them to the very tip of his engorged glans and gently sucked on it as she continued to flick her tongue at that tiny orifice.

Barbra's mother pushed downward, slipping her lips over the flared ridge around Mark's rubbery glans. She gently sucked on his smooth knob for a moment, then she pushed farther, sliding a good portion of his prick up into her mouth. She held it for a moment, then she bobbed her head up and down, pumping his cock in and out.

Mark groaned and his ass tightened, thrusting his straining hard-on upward, then he began moving his hips up and down in time with the older woman's bobbing head.

After a short time, Barbra's mom let Mark's prick slip from her lips. She wrapped her hand lightly around his turgid shaft and gently stroked it up and down as she raised her head and looked up at her daughter. "If it's all right with you, honey," she said, smiling, "I'd like to take over here, now, while you continue telling me some more about last night!"

"Ohhhhh, yeah, mom," Barbra moaned, her body squirming as she rubbed her hand up and down against her crotch. "I'd love to watch you suck that big, hard cock while I talk about last night!" She smiled down at her mother for a few moments, watching her mother run her tongue up and down the sides of Mark's quivering penis. Her little ass squirmed against the bed as her fingertips caressed the moist lips of her vulva, probed her open joy-hole, then tickled her clit.

"Ahhhh, yes..." she murmured. "Now...where was I..."

"You had just finished sucking off this lovely cock and drinking his thick, hot cum!" her mother prompted.

"Oh, yes..." Barbra mused as the scene once again formed in her mind's eye. "Well, as you might imagine," Barbra resumed her story, "sucking off Mark's cock left me somewhat...aroused..."

"Oh, I certainly can!" Barbra's mom murmured huskily, her lithe body writhing.

Barbra looked down at her crotch and, making sure she didn't block the others' view of her pussy with her hands, Barbra pulled back the outer lips of her vulva to reveal its pink, wetly glistening inner folds. With her thighs spread far apart by her cross-legged posture, the shiny, pink bud of her clitoris was forced to protrude from of its hood just below the golden curls of her love nest.

"Ooooooh..." she groaned, gently caressing it with the tip of her finger. "I managed to let Mark see how wet and ready my cunt was, and it didn't take too much convincing to get him to take a little taste of it. In fact, he seemed rather eager to give it a try!"

The woman's hand that was wrapped around Mark's thick shaft gave it a gentle squeeze. He groaned and his butt squirmed. "Oh he was, was he?" She glanced up at his face. "And how was it?" she asked.

"Oh, shit...it was great..." he groaned. "Barbra has the prettiest and sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had!"

Barbra's mom smiled at him. "You make it sound like you've had so many to compare it to!" she said. "However, I'd like to remind you that this beautiful young girl inherited her good looks and tastes from her mother...and you have not yet had the good fortune to get a really good look at, or any taste at all of, the original!"

Barbra's mom relaxed her tightened grip on his hard-on and Mark moaned softly as the distended, purple head of his penis shrank slightly with the released pressure. She again began stroking her hand up and down on his straining shaft with a very light and delicate touch.

"Pleased go on, sweetheart," she said, looking back up at her daughter again.

Barbra chuckled, still gently stroking her fingertip up and down through the moist folds of her vulva, knowing the other two both had their eyes on her crotch. "Mark licked my pussy for a little while...and, don't get me wrong, it was wonderful! Mark really knows how to do it! But I soon realized that I just needed more. His tongue just wasn't long enough for what I needed right then.

"I stood up and straddled him, sticking my butt in his face, so he could stick his tongue into me from the rear. That was better, because his tongue went into me farther that way, but now, all I could think about was that lovely cock that I saw laying there in front of me, all soft and limp after I had sucked it off, and wishing it was standing up all stiff and hard again. So I leaned down farther and began licking his soft prick while I kept my butt pressed against his face..."

Barbra paused for a moment, strumming her taut little clit and letting out a soft moan as a shiver of delight visibly coursed through her body. "My cunt was on fire..." she went on, "and Mark's tongue was driving me crazy! I knew it was going to be a race to get his dick hard again before his wonderful tongue got me off. But I really wanted to feel his cock inside me, before I came! I slipped my tongue under his limp prick and scooped his whole cock into my mouth. I rolled it around with my tongue and sucked on it as I felt it growing bigger and bigger inside my mouth. Slowly inched up my tongue as it grew more and more solid between my lips. Soon its head was pushing down my throat as it grew longer and longer with each throb that I felt between my lips. The thrill of feeling Mark's prick growing down my throat only made my cunt hotter still!"

Barbra stared down at Mark's prick, watching her mother's hand tenderly stroke it. Another drop of juice had formed at the tip of his organ. Barbra groaned and leaned over to lick it off. Then she hungrily took his swollen knob between her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Mark groaned and thrust his loins upward, driving several inches of his aching cock up into the girl's warm, wet mouth. As the girl gently sucked on the upper half of his throbbing organ, her mother lightly stroked her hand up and down the remainder of his shaft.

Barbra's mom watched her daughter suck on Mark's prick for a few moments, then she said, "Easy, honey...let him cool off again."

She took her hand away as Barbra withdrew Mark's cock from her mouth. The girl sat up straight and they both just stared at his quivering erection without touching it.

"With Mark's prick down my throat and his tongue in my pussy," Barbra continued, "I knew that I couldn't take any more if I wanted to get his cock into my pussy before I came the first time. So...somewhat reluctantly I must admit, I pulled my cunt away from his mouth. Without taking his prick out of my mouth, I turned around to face him again. It felt really strange as the head of his cock twisted around deep inside my throat! I bobbed my head a few times, sliding Mark's prick in and out of my mouth to make sure it was fully erect again, then I took it out and moved up to straddle his hips. I rubbed his cock-head up and down through my pussy a few times, then I stuck it inside. Ooooooh, I was so wet and horny, mom, Mark's big, hard cock slid right up into me like a hot knife through soft butler! And when the head of his prick touched that spot deep inside me that his tongue couldn't reach...my pussy just exploded! Oooooooooh..." she moaned, her body quivering as she thrust her finger in and out of her vagina.

The older woman, breathing heavily, squeezed and fondled her breast as her body writhed against the young man's leg. She stared at his erect penis, her loins burning with desire as she listened to her daughter tell her story. She had to fight with herself to keep from grabbing that stiffly quivering, turgid shaft and thrusting it down her throat. Instead, she released her breast and slid her hand up the inside of Mark's thigh, slipped her fingers beneath his loosely dangling scrotum, and scooped his balls onto her palm. Mark groaned and thrust his straining hard-on upward as the woman tenderly fondled his aching balls with her fingers.

"Oh, mom...it was wonderful..." Barbra sighed, smiling, her eyes closed and her head rocking from side to side as she remembered how she felt. "I thought my orgasm would go on forever...my hot pussy just kept squeezing Mark's big, hard cock, then relaxing...squeezing, and relaxing...squeezing..."

Unable to just look at Mark's erect penis any longer, Barbra's mom leaned forward, her tongue extended, and touched it to the side of that upthrust shaft. She ever so slowly drew it upward to the very tip of his quivering organ. She flicked the tip of her tongue back and forth through his urethral opening a few times, then returned her tongue to the base of his penis for another long, slow lick up to the tip. This time, when she reached the top, she ran her tongue all around his big, engorged glans.

Barbra opened her eyes and looked down to find her mother tenderly licking Mark's rigid penis. She smiled as she watched her mother's pink tongue slowly slide up the side of his straining shaft, then pause to circle its helmet-like head.

Uncrossing her legs, she lay down alongside Mark, her legs up toward his head. She moved her face in closer and touched her tongue to the side of his cock, opposite her mother, near its base. Together, they both slowly drew their flattened tongues up either side of Mark's throbbing hard-on.

"Ohhhhh, my god..." Mark groaned, his ass squirming with the delightful torture of their tongues' sweet caress. When their tongues reached the flared edge of his glans, both girls ran their pointed tongue-tips back and forth along the underside of that ridge a few times, then up and over it to caress the smooth, broad surface of his swollen knob. Their wet tongues dueled back and forth across the head of his quivering penis, smearing a thick, glistening coating of their mingled saliva over that big purple knob.

"Holy shit...holy shit..." Mark gasped, his ass grinding against the bed, thrusting his straining prick up and down.

Pausing for a second, Barbra's mom asked, "Did you ever have two girls lick your cock at the same time, before, honey?" Then she continued to gently caress his penis with her tongue.

"Ohhhh, shit...noooo..." Mark groaned. "I've dreamed of it a thousand times, but I never actually had two girls lick my cock at the same time! Ohhhhhhhhh...shit, this is incredible!!" His body shuddered.

As she slowly licked her tongue up and down the side of Mark's rigid shaft, Barbra's mom looked into her daughter's eyes while the young girl did the same on the other side of his upthrust organ. "Ummmm, yes..." she purred between swipes of her tongue, "why don't you tell me some more while we share this lovely prick, honey?"

Barbra smiled and gave Mark's penis another long, slow swipe from root to tip. "Okay, mom..." she said, her eyes twinkling as she saw the lusty fire burning in her mother's eyes. "You're really getting off on hearing about our night on the lake, aren't you?"

"I sure am, sweetheart..." the woman purred, her naked body writhing against Mark's leg as she slowly dragged her flattened tongue up the side of the young man's quivering hard-on. "Tell me more, honey...tell me more!"

Barbra smiled as she gazed into her mother's eyes on the other side of Mark' twitching organ. She ran her tongue all around the smooth, rubbery knob at its tip and moaned, "Ooooooh, yes, mom, it's really making me horny, too...thinking and talking about what we did last night!"

She ran her tongue up the side of Mark's penis, then murmured, "Now, where was I...oh, yes! Mark's stiff, hard cock slid up into me for the first time and I started to come almost instantly! And I came and came like I was never going to stop!" She kissed Mark's hard-on adoringly. "Ummmmm...this lovely prick felt so wonderful...so big and hot and hard, deep inside of me!"

Mark groaned, his buttocks clenching repeatedly, his throbbing hard-on thrusting up and down between the two girls' tantalizing tongues.

"Easy, Barbra...easy..." her mom whispered softly, pulling back a bit. Barbra backed off a bit as well, and the two of them just watched Mark's erect penis, twitching and quivering before their adoring eyes. Veins bulged along the sides of his upthrust shaft and its helmet-like head, looking beyond fully engorged, was darkly purple and glistening with their saliva. They saw the tiny slit at the tip of his straining organ open up and disgorge a droplet of clear fluid. The tiny droplet swelled up larger and larger as they watched, until, after a few moments, it broke loose and trickled down the underside of his quivering shaft.

Mark's tense, trembling body relaxed and he exhaled his breath with a long, gasping groan. The girls saw the turgid head of his twitching penis shrink slightly and its dark, angry color faded a bit. "Whew...that was close!" the woman whispered to her daughter.

Lightly stroking her hand up and down along Mark's thigh and across his belly, but not touching his penis, the woman said, looking up at him, "Mark, why don't you tell me now what it was like to get this lovely pecker into my little girl's sweet, young pussy?"

Mark, breathing raggedly, licked his lips and smiled as he remembered. "God...it was fantastic!" he said. "Barbra had just gotten me off, with the most terrific blowjob I had ever had, so I was still pretty soft, but I was really getting into licking her pussy, anyway! She was so hot and juicy, and she tasted so good! But then, when she turned around and took my limp dick into her mouth, while I was still licking her pussy, but from the rear now, she somehow managed to get me up again right away. Oh, man...that made eating her sweet pussy even better, me having a hard-on again and her sucking on it at the same time I ate her. I was having such a good time, I was kind of disappointed when she pulled her cunt away from my face and turned around again...I really wanted to eat that delicious little pussy a lot more! But I guess Barbra needed a cock in her pussy even more than a tongue! She got herself turned around and she stuck the head of my cock into her cunt and it slid right it up into her in one quick thrust. Holy shit...it was like my cock had entered heaven! It was so warm and wet inside there!