Moonlit Night on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man...that was terrific!" Mark exclaimed. "I'd never had a blow-job like that before...cool water splashing against my hot dick while Barbra's tongue slid up and down on i!...my balls dunking in and out of the water! It felt so good I had to stop her before she made me blow my wad again! I let my feet sink down into the water and we held on to each other, treading water and kissing."

Barbra had taken the head of his penis into her mouth and was gently sucking on it while Mark talked. Now she let it slip from her lips and said, "I could feel Mark's cock, stiff and hard, poking me in the belly and thighs as we kissed and hugged. I reached down and took it in my hand, then shoved it between my legs. It felt so good there, pressed against the lips of my pussy, so hot and solid compared to the cool water all around us! It made me eager for more! So I grabbed it again and stuck it into my pussy! God, it felt so good! We started pushing it in and out and it felt so strange...and wonderful...the way Mark's cock felt. It wasn't so hot now. The water had cooled it off and in felt so different going in and out of my still warm pussy!"

"Yeah! I noticed that, too!" Mark said. "The water felt so cool all around my cock, but then Barbra's pussy would feel so hot when I slid it up into her."

"Ooooooooh...that's is more like it!" Barbra's mom moaned as she pictured the two young people fucking in the water. Her lithe body writhed and squirmed against the young man's side. She slid her hand across his stomach and wrapped her fingers around the base of his penis. She made a gurgling sound deep in her throat as she slowly slid her fist up and down his stiff shaft while she stared at it with fiery passion, watching her daughter's tongue swirl around and around its bloated, purple head.

"We got so involved in our kissing and fucking that we forgot that we had to tread water," Barbra resumed. "We sank down into the water, continuing to fuck, with our lips pressed together and ours tongues in each other's mouth. We kept going so far that we sank up to our ankles in the mud on the bottom of the lake, but we just kept on fucking!"

Barbra shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Oh, mom! It was fantastic! And so strange! Imagine, standing there on the bottom of the lake, up to our ankles in mud, in total darkness and surrounded by water, while Mark's prick slid in and out of my pussy!"

"Ohhhhhhh, I'm imagining it, alright..." her mother moaned, gently squeezing Mark's prick. She watched his glans swell up even larger and a droplet of pre-cum oozed from the slit at its tip. Barbra smiled and smeared the slightly viscous juice around the big, smooth knob with the tip of her tongue.

Barbra grinned at her mother and said, "It was so exciting and unusual! Without even disconnecting, we just kept on going up for air, then sinking back down to the bottom to fuck some more in the inky darkness..."

"Then, all of a sudden," Mark interjected, "Barbra exhaled all her air into my face there on the bottom, and broke away from me and left me standing there up to my ankles in the mud by myself! After I recovered from my surprise, I swam up to the surface just in time to see Barbra disappearing around the corner of the raft. I swam after her but I couldn't catch up with her, even after swimming all the way around the raft.

"I stopped and listened, but I couldn't hear any splashing. But, after a few moments, I heard her giggling and I realized that she was up on the raft, watching me trying to find her! I climbed up onto the raft and looked around, but I couldn't find her there, so I climbed on up to the upper diving platform. What a sight met my eyes as I climbed the ladder and my face cleared the edge of the platform! There, just a few inches away, was Barbra's beautiful pussy, wide open right there in front of me! She was lying on her back at the top of the ladder with her feet pulled back to her butt and her knees spread outward. Moonlight glinted on water droplets in her little blond bush and she was holding her slit open with her fingers so that I could see her pink, inner lips, all wet and shiny. It looked so inviting, I just dove right in there and began lapping at her luscious pussy as I stood there on the ladder."

Barbra giggled and let the head of Mark's penis slip from her lips. "Ooooooh...Mark's tongue felt soooooo good..." she purred. "My pussy was cool and wet from swimming and his tongue felt so warm as it slid up and down through my cunt-lips and when he stuck it deep inside me...ooooooh!" Barbra thrust Mark's cock head into her mouth again and sucked on it as she dreamily relived the experience of the night before in her mind.

Suddenly Barbra jerked the young man's prick out of her mouth, her pretty face lighting up with excitement. "Oh, yeah!" she cried. "Now we're coming to the good part, mom!"

Her mother jerked her head up and said, "The good part? Even better than fucking underwater at the bottom of the lake?"

"Oh, yes! This was really fantastic!" Barbra cried excitedly. "I laid there with my knees spread apart while Mark's tongue did wonderful things to my pussy, but pretty soon, I just wanted his cock again! I pulled him up onto the platform, but his prick had softened a bit after the cool water and his swim around the raft. So I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it until it was good and hard again...ummmmm...just like it is right now!" She extended her tongue and ran it slowly all around its swollen, helmet-like head.

Her mother moaned softly, her nude body writhing against Mark's side as she watched her daughter lick the head of his penis. Her heart was pounding with excitement and her pussy burned with desire, aroused by the young girl's titillating story combined with the sight of the young man's rampant penis. She slid her hand down across Mark's belly again and wrapped her fingers around the base of his upthrust shaft. She lightly stroked her fist up and down his rigid organ a few times, then she pulled it toward herself as she leaned forward, and thrust its engorged head into her mouth as she turned her eyes to look up at her daughter expectantly.

Barbra smiled down at her mother, watching her suck the head of Mark's prick as she held his rigid organ bent upward against his belly. The girl scooped up his dangling scrotum with both hands and fondled his balls with her fingers. "After I sucked on Mark's cock for a few moments," Barbra repeated, "making sure it was good and hard, I stood up in front of him and, standing face to face, I stuck his prick into my pussy. I was so wet and horny that his cock just slid right up into me. I climbed up onto him, hooking my ankles around his back while he supported my butt with his hands, and we stood there fucking, high above the lake in the silvery moonlight. Pretty soon we both felt our orgasms coming on, and just before we were about to come, Mark shuffled over to the edge of the platform and stepped off!

"Ohhhh, mom, it was incredible! Mark's cock exploded inside me just as I felt the floor drop out from under me, and as we fell through the air, my cunt exploded, too! Just as that first spasm of my orgasm struck, we hit the surface of the lake and sank down into the cool, dark water!"

Picturing the erotic scene her daughter described, the woman groaned and her eyes rolled back in her head. She pushed her face forward, driving Mark's rigid penis into her mouth. Now Mark groaned as well, as the woman vigorously thrust his straining hard-on in and out between her lips.

"We held on to each other tightly," the girl continued, "as we sank through the inky blackness with Mark's big hard-on throbbing and pulsing inside me and his hot cum filling my own spasming cunt. Ohmygod, mom...I never experienced anything so wonderful in my life!" Barbra gasped and her body trembled with passion as she remembered the intensity of that orgasm.

Her mother withdrew Mark's prick from her mouth and groaned, her voice husky with passion, "Ohhhh, Barbra, honey, that must have been incredible!" Her eyes were afire with passion as well as she stared at Mark's penis, standing stiffly before her face now as she stroked her hand up and down that stiff, hard shaft.

"Oh, yeah, it sure was..." Barbra murmured, watching her mother stroke Mark's hard-on as she dreamily relived that preeminent moment of the night before. Then she sighed and continued her story. "That was such an exhausting event for both of us that almost as soon as we climbed back up onto the raft to rest, we fell asleep.

"I didn't wake up until the sun came up and hit me in the eyes. Mark was still sleeping so I took a good look at him for the first time in daylight and decided that he still looked pretty good to me. While he slept, I started playing around with his dick. It got all hard again, without him even waking up! I gave him the best blow-job of his life...but he never knew it, because he didn't wake up until he blew his load into my mouth!"

"Oh, shit...yeah." Mark moaned softly, his butt squirming against the bed as he watched Barbra's mother gently caress his prick. "I was having a really sexy dream and after I finished coming in my dream, I opened my eyes to see this beautiful young girl licking the cum off my dripping, throbbing hard-on. I thought she was just part of my wet dream!"

Barbra laughed, then said, "After a few minutes rest, Mark got another hard-on and we sucked each other for a little while and then we fucked some more...ohhh, it was so much fun out there on the lake, fucking and sucking in the warm, early morning sun!"

"Ummmmmmmm...that sounds delightful!" her mom purred, pulling back on Mark's prick again and laying the broad upper surface of his engorged glans on her extended, flattened tongue. She slid the smooth, rubbery knob around on her tongue for a moment, then she closed her lips around his shaft just below the head, and held his swollen glans inside her warm, wet mouth.

Barbra gazed down at her mother's pretty face as she lay with her head on Mark's belly and the head of his prick between her lips.

Barbra lightly touched her fingertip to the upturned underside of the young man's penis and gently stroked it back and forth along the bulging ridge of his urethra. Then, a moment later, she leaned forward and began running her tongue back and forth along the upcurved underside of Mark's hard-on while her mother gently sucked on its head. After a little while, Barbra said, "We were on the upper platform, fucking, when we heard the sound of someone coming down the road toward the beach."

Her mother's eyes opened wide and Mark's cock-head popped out of her mouth. His rigid organ sprang stiffly upright again, slapping against Barbra's cheek. She giggled and swirled her tongue around and around its bloated head a few times before continuing.

"We hurriedly climbed down and got into the water to hide. We watched around the corner of the raft as two young boys came out onto the beach. They fooled around there for a while and one of them found my clothes! And when they finally left, after what seemed an eternity, they took my clothes with them!"

Her mom gasped again. "Ohmygod! What did you do?" she cried.

"Well...I was devastated!" Barbra said. "But then Mark suggested that I wear some of his clothes because the boys hadn't discovered his things hidden in the bushes. So I just had to bring Mark home with me so that he could get his things back!"

Her mother slid her face forward and touched her lips to the top side of Mark's upthrust organ. She slid them up and down his shaft a few times, flicking it with her tongue as well. Barbra did the same to the other side.

"Ummmmmm...l'm sure glad you did, honey," her mother murmured. "Bring him home with you, that is!"

"Yeah, me too!" Barbra agreed.

Mark lay there, groaning softly, his butt squirming. He stared down at his straining prick, watching the two women, mother and daughter, lick and kiss their way up and down that throbbing shaft. He felt the cum boiling in his aching balls and he clenched his buttocks, thrusting his rigid hard-on upward between their two lovely faces.

The older woman slipped her hand under Mark's thigh and scooped up his dangling balls. He grunted heavily and his straining penis jerked. A frothy, white stream of sperm spewed from the swollen purple tip of his throbbing organ.

The two girls squealed in delight. Barbra quickly grasped Mark's pulsating hard-on to hold it steady while she and her mother eagerly lashed their tongues back and forth and all around its smooth, bloated head. Spurt after spurt of thick, sticky cum erupted from his throbbing penis, to splash across their faces and lips while they smeared the viscous fluid all around his swollen glans with their tongues.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Mark groaned as his tensed up body relaxed as all the energy seemed to flow out of his body through that tiny orifice at the tip of his penis.