Moonlit Night on the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman looked at Mark's penis and saw that while they had left it untouched, his hard-on had lost a bit of its rigidity, and, while still standing upright, his shaft was now slightly curved to the side. She moved her face closer and began to gently caress his slightly softened hard-on with her tongue again. After a moment, Barbra rejoined her.

Mark, delighted, watched the two lovely females lick his penis as it quickly returned to its former state of hard, throbbing tumescence, while the irresistible urge to come had now receded. "Shit..." he sighed, "it felt like a warm, wet chamois sliding down over my dick..." he continued, "And just as soon as the lips of her pussy touched my groin and my cock was all the way up into her, Barbra let out a whoop and I felt her warm, wet cunt start squeezing and squeezing my prick while I watched her beautiful, naked body wiggling and squirming above me in the moonlight.

"After a little while, Barbra quieted down and her pussy gradually quit milking my dick. Then she started to slowly slide up and down on me and we kept doing that for a good long time...just enjoying the fantastic feeling of her warm, wet pussy sliding up and down on my stiff, hard cock out there in the middle of that moon-lit lake. My god! That was the most beautiful fuck I ever had!"

"Ummmmm...yes, it certainly sounds wonderful..." Barbra's mom murmured, running her tongue up and down the full length of Mark's hard-on.

"Oh, yes...it sure was, mom!" Barbra exclaimed enthusiastically. "Mark's cock felt sooooo good inside me! Even after I finished coming, I just kept on slowly sliding up and down on it for the longest time, while I gazed out across the lake at the trees and the hills..."

The woman gazed at her daughter, watching her pink little tongue caress Mark's rigid penis, a rapturous look on her pretty young face as she remembered how that cock had felt in her pussy for the first time. "Go ahead, sweetheart..." she murmured softly.

Barbra started slightly and her eyes refocused on her mother's face. "What, mom?" she asked.

"Go, ahead, honey," she said again. "Go ahead and fuck him now, sweetheart...I want to actually see this big, hard cock slide up into your sweet little pussy...just like you guys just described it to me!"

Barbra smiled. "Okay, mom!" she said.

Barbra pushed herself up to her knees and swung her leg across Mark's body, straddling his hips. She reached down to grasp his upthrust penis, but her mother stopped her. "Wait, honey," she said, "let me do that!"

The older woman gently wrapped her fist around Mark's stiff, hard shaft and guided it as Barbra lowered her butt toward its upthrust, swollen tip. When his glans touched the girl's vulva, her mother slid the big, smooth knob up and down through her daughter's moist labia a few times, then inserted it into the young girl's vaginal opening.

"Ohhhh, yes..." Barbra sighed as the young man's penis slowly slid up into her cunt. Mark groaned and his butt squirmed as he felt the girl's tight little pussy gradually envelope his straining organ.

The woman's heart was in her throat as she peered beneath her daughter's lovely, upturned ass, watching Mark's penis slowly disappear into the girl's vagina. Her hand still encircled the base of his shaft, the heat of its solid flesh searing her palm.

When the lips of Barbra's cunt touched her mother's hand, the girl slowly pushed herself back up to the top of Mark's rigid shaft, until just the head of his organ remained inside, then slid slowly back down. As Barbra's pussy slowly and tantalizingly slid up and down Mark's erect penis, her mother's hand followed, stroking upward along his rigid shaft as it was exposed, and moving down as it re-entered the girl's cunt. She paused from time to time to fondle his balls when his cock was completely inside her daughter's vagina.

After a few moments, the woman slid her body across mark's leg and then forward alongside his body. Slipping one arm beneath his head, she laid her other hand on his chest as she pressed herself against his side. She began caressing his neck and ear with her lips and tongue while she slid her hand around on his chest, caressing his taut little nipples. Then she slid her hand downward across his belly and through his pubic hair to encircle the base of his hard-on once again.

"Ooooooh...it feels so good..." Barbra moaned softly, gazing down at her mother, watching her nuzzle Mark's neck while crushing her full, firm breasts against his arm and rubbing her pussy against the outside of his leg, while she, herself, slowly slid up and down on his stiff, hard prick.

"Ooooooh, yes...we did it just like this for the longest time..." Barbra continued her story. "Just sliding up and down...up and down...ever so slowly, up and down...just feeling Mark's big, hard cock sliding in and out of my dripping wet pussy, while I looked out across the moonlit lake. It was so beautiful!"

Mark groaned and tensed his buttocks, thrusting his straining hard-on up into Barbra's tight little cunt. Her mother, her hand covering his groin, her thumb and forefinger encircling the base of his penis, slowly slid her encircling fingers up and down his rigid shaft in time with her daughter's slow, sensual stroking.

Writhing her naked body against his as she nibbled at his ear lobe, she murmured, "Ummmm...doesn't my little girl's pussy feel good, Mark, honey?"

"Oh, shit! Yes!" Mark gasped. He slowly rolled his head back and forth, first looking at Barbra, astride his loins, riding up and down on his rigid penis, then at her mother, stretched out beside him, then back to Barbra again. "My god...this is incredible! In my wildest fantasies, I could never have imagined fucking a beautiful young girl while her mother watched...and even held onto my dick while I did it!"

The woman pushed herself up with her free hand and, sitting sideways next to him now, she gazed down at Mark, a mischievous smile on her lips. She wriggled her shoulders so that her full, round breasts jiggled and swayed above his face. Then she released her grip on the base of his cock and slowly drew her fingertips up through his pubic hair and across his belly to slowly trace circles around his tiny, erect nipples. "You find that exciting, do you?" she purred teasingly.

"Uh-huh..." he grunted, nodding his head.

Smiling, she said, "And what would you think about fucking a mother while her young daughter watched...hmmmm?"

Mark's body jerked and his eyes opened wide as he comprehended the meaning of the woman's question.

"Ohh, yeah!" Barbra cried excitedly, pushing herself up and off of the upthrust prong of Mark's throbbing erection. She sat down beside him while her mother threw her leg across his body and positioned herself above his pelvis. Now it was Barbra's turn to reach out and grasp Mark's hard-on and guide its big, bloated head, wet and shiny with her own juices, toward her mother's pussy.

Barbra slid Mark's engorged cock-head up and down through her mother's already moist and slippery labia, then inserted it into her vaginal opening. The woman immediately pushed downward, driving the young man's rigid organ up into her wet and ready pussy. She pushed herself up and down a few times, sliding his stiff prick in and out of her cunt, then stopped with her vulva pressed tight against his groin and the blond curls of her love nest intermingled with his darker pubes.

"Well...how do you like that, Mark?" she whispered passionately, slowly grinding her pussy against his groin, feeling his hot, solid organ stirring around inside her belly.

"Shit, it feels great!" Mark said. "It's not as tight as Barbra's, but it still feels really good!"

The woman chuckled. "Well, this old cunt has seen a bit more use than Barbra's sweet young puss. It may be a bit looser, but it's experienced...and talented, too!"

Mark gasped. "Holy, shit!" he cried. "It feels like there's a milking machine attached to my dick!"

She laughed, and ground her butt down on Mark's thighs as she rhythmically squeezed and massaged his cock with the muscles of her vagina. She worked his hot, solid organ for a few moments, then she relaxed her cunt muscles and began sliding slowly up and down again on the young man's erection.

Barbra, sitting beside him, watched Mark's penis slide in and out of her mother's vagina for a little while as she gently caressed his chest, then she slid her hand down his belly and encircled the base of his prick with her tiny fingers. As her mother slid up and down that rigid shaft, Barbra stroked her little fist up and down his shaft as well.

Barbra pulled her eyes from Mark's penis as it slowly pumped in and out of her mother's cunt, and looked down at his face. She smiled at the blissful look she saw there. "Well, is it as exciting to fuck a mother while her daughter watches as it is to fuck the daughter while her mom watches?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah...it sure is!" Mark groaned softly.

Barbra lowered her head and touched her lips to his, slipping her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues danced passionately for a few moments, then she broke it off and laid down beside him, her head next to his. She laid her hand on his chest and gently caressed him as they both gazed up at her mother, as she slowly rode up and down on Mark's cock. "My mom looks pretty good, doesn't she?" Barbra murmured softly as they watched her slide her hands around on her taut, flat belly, then fondled her full, round breasts.

"Oh, yeah, she's hot!" Mark agreed.

Barbra's mother moaned and her body writhed sensuously. She dropped her arms and leaned back, supporting herself with her hands behind her on Mark's ankles. Her slender torso arched upward, causing the twin peaks of her breasts, tipped by her tautly erect nipples, to slightly flatten. Her smooth, lush thighs spread wide apart, opening up her crotch to their view.

"Ooooooh, look at your big, hard cock going in and out of my mom's pussy!" Barbra gasped as they watched his erect penis slide through the wetly glistening folds of her mother's open vulva as the woman slowly pumped her ass up and down. Just above that thick shaft, the bright pink head of her aroused clitoris protruded from its hood.

"Ohmygod, that looks so beautiful!" the girl gasped. "Just look at how mom's clit is poking out there!" She squirmed against him and moaned, "Oooooh, seeing your cock in my mom's pussy really makes me hot!"

Barbra rubbed her own erect nipples against Mark's arm as she caressed his with her fingers. Licking his earlobe, she whispered, "Have you ever been with two women at the same time before, Mark?"

Mark's glazed eyes traveled up and down the older woman's lush, naked body as she slowly rode up and down on his rigid organ. "Uhhhh...no..." he moaned, shaking his head slowly from side to side.

"Then I guess you've never had your balls licked while you were fucking, have you?" she murmured.

Mark's eyes opened wide and he turned his head to look at her.

Barbra giggled and moved down to lay between Mark's wide-spread legs. Placing her hands on her mother's firm, round buttocks, she raised her up until just the head of his prick remained inside her cunt. She smiled at Mark through the archway of her mother's thighs and past the thick, vertical column of his erect penis.

Watching the young girl through that archway from the other side, Mark saw Barbra slip her fingers under his loosely dangling scrotum and lift it up to tenderly fondle his balls for a moment before she began to gently caress the soft, wrinkled skin of his sac with her tongue as she rolled his cum-filled testicles around on her palm. Mark let out a lusty groan and his eyes rolled back in his head.

Barbra's mom, poised atop the tip of Mark's rigidly upthrust shaft, saw the look of rapture on his face and lowered her head to peer back between her dangling titties and through her thighs to see her daughter licking and fondling the young man's balls. She watched for a few moments as the girl's tongue caressed his scrotum and ran up and down along the underside of his penis, then she began to bob her ass up and down, gradually sliding more and more of his prick up into her cunt until she was slowly sliding up and down on the full length of his upthrust erection while her daughter licked his balls and the underside of his shaft whenever it was exposed. Leaning forward a bit more, she lowered her dangling titties and wriggled her torso, causing her full, round breasts to jiggle and bounce against Mark's face.

"Ohhhh, shit..." Mark groaned, rolling his head from side to side, his lips and tongue slathering those luscious globes, as he thrillled to the delightful sensation of having his cock and balls being licked at the same time his rampant penis slid in and out of a warm, wet pussy.

The woman gazed down at the young man's face, smiling at the look of blissful delight she saw there. "Ummmmm...you like having someone lick your cock and balls while you fuck, don't you, honey?" she murmured softly. "Feels really nice, doesn't it?"

Mark grasped the woman's dangling breasts and pressed them against either side of his face. "Ohhhh...ohhhhhh, shit..." he groaned, "this is fantastic...ohhhhh..." He clenched his buttocks, thrusting his pelvis upward and driving his straining hard-on deeper into the woman's pussy as Barbra's tantalizing tongue continued to caress his aching balls.

With his pelvis thrust upward, Barbra thrust her tongue under his scrotum as it lay atop her hand, and bounced his balls up and down with her tongue as she tickled the backside of his sac with its tip. Then, as she fondled Mark's testicles atop her flattened tongue, she sucked one of them into her mouth.

Mark grunted and his body jerked as he felt his testicle slip through Barbra's lips and enter her warm, wet mouth. "Holy, shit!" he gasped, his voice muffled by the enveloping flesh of the woman's breasts. "I think Barbra just swallowed one of my balls!"

Barbra's mom stopped for a moment at the top of Mark's upthrust penis and peered back between her thighs to see her daughter's pretty face with her lips around the young man's scrotum. "Ohhh, yes..." she purred, "I believe she did...doesn't that feel good..."

Barbra saw her mother looking at her between her thighs. She let the young man's testicle slip out of her mouth and smiled at her. Then she extended her tongue and touched its tip to the front of Mark's scrotum. Slowly, she drew it up the front of his sac to the root of his penis, then on up the underside of his shaft along the ridge of his urethra until the tip of her tongue touched the moist lips of her mother's vulva.

The woman watched her daughter run her tongue up and down the underside of the young man's penis a few times, then she slowly pushed back down his slippery shaft, forcing the girl to retreat ahead of her descending pussy, until she was again tonguing the young man's balls while her mother gently ground the moist, tender lips of her cunt against his groin, his entire penis within the warm, wet embrace of her vagina.

After a momentary pause, she pushed herself back up to the top of Mark's throbbing organ again while Barbra's titillating tongue followed her mother's ascending pussy, caressing his dripping shaft as it emerged from her mother's vagina.

Mark let out a long, ragged moan as Barbra's mom continued sliding slowly up and down his aching hard-on while her daughter's lips and tongue caressed the underside of his shaft each time it was withdrawn from her mother's cunt. She kept her strokes slow and sensuous so that the young man could enjoy the delightful sensation of fucking her warm, wet vagina, while, at the same time, being orally stimulated by her daughter between strokes. Smiling benevolently, she gazed down at the rapturous expression on the face of the good-looking young man.

Pausing at the top of her stroke, she looked back between her dangling titties again and watched her daughter's pretty face, behind the thick shaft of Mark's hard-on, as the girl lovingly licked and kissed the young man's throbbing organ. After a moment, she pushed herself higher, allowing his engorged glans to slip out of her joy-hole. Barbra quickly grasped Mark's prick and bent it downward, thrusting its swollen, purple head between her lips. Mark gasped and his body jerked and trembled as Barbra slowly rocked forward and back, sliding several inches of his penis in and out of her mouth.

Carefully, so as not to disturb the others, Barbra's mom slung her leg back over Barbra's body and lay down alongside Mark again to watch her daughter suck his stiff, hard prick. She laid her hand on his belly and slid it down to touch her fingertips to the base of his shaft. While she watched her daughter's tiny, pink tongue circle around and around the bloated, purple head of Mark's penis, she tenderly stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of his throbbing shaft.

"Was that the end of your story, sweetheart?" her mother murmured softly a few moments later.

Barbra's bright, blue eyes lit up and she smiled broadly. "Oh, no, mom!" she exclaimed excitedly. "So far, I've just told you the preliminary stuff. I was just getting to the really exciting part!"

"Oh, my!" her mother moaned softly, writhing her naked body against Mark's. "I've been finding it so very exciting already! Ummmm...tell me more, honey...tell me more!"

Barbra smiled and slowly ran her tongue up the full length of Mark's straining erection from his ball-sac to the tip. Then she looked at her mother and said, "Well...after I finished coming, I just slid up and down on this stiff, hard cock for a nice, long time...because it just felt so good! Since Mark had already come a little while before, he didn't seem to be in any hurry..."

"I know!" her mother exclaimed, "He seems to have an amazing amount of control!"

"So we just fucked like that for a while...slow and easy...just enjoying how good it felt and how nice it was to be doing it in such a beautiful and romantic place. After a little while, I got down off of Mark and we just snuggled and talked some more...just enjoying the peace and serenity of the moonlit lake..."

"Well! This is beginning to sound pretty tame, now!" the woman interrupted. "I thought you said you were just getting to the exciting part!" she said, impatiently.

"Oh, mom!" Barbra cried in exasperation. "Give me a chance to tell the story! I'll get to it! I just wanted to set the scene for you." She smiled teasingly and gave Mark's prick another long, slow lick from root to tip before continuing.

"After sitting there and looking out across the lake for a while, I decided to go in for a swim. I got up and dove off the side of the raft. Oh, yes...it sure felt good...warm enough to be comfortable and cool enough to be refreshing. A shiver of pleasure raced through me as I felt that cool, water flowing over and through my steaming hot pussy! When I came up and turned around I saw Mark standing on the edge of the raft. He still had a big old hard-on jutting out in front of him as he stood there in the moonlight. I told him how good the water felt on my pussy and I urged him to dive in and see how it felt on his big, hard cock."

Barbra touched her tongue to the base of Mark's prick and slowly drew it upward to the tip, then swirled it around and around its swollen head. "She was right!" Mark concurred. "That water did feeltgreat against my dick as I dove in!"

Barbra giggled as she remembered what happened. "We paddled around for a little while, then I saw Mark floating on his back, his hard-on sticking straight up like the mast of a ship! I swam up between his legs and began licking his cock and balls as he floated there on his back."