All Comments on 'Moonlit Night on the Lake'

by SILVERBEARD69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
excellent

This is a wonderful romance story, beautifully written by the author, with an dreamy setting perfect for the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Hot or what? Staggered at Mark's self control. It begs for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Silverbeard69:

Thank for a great story; I am grateful/

However, the denoument is missing;, your sixth sixth page is omitted.

That sixth page can be the following scenario"

After Mark and Barbra re cover from love making, Barbra sees that dawn is abut to break and makes a plan with Mark.

The plan is that Barbra plausibly invites Mark Barbra invites Mark, as US Navy veteran going, through town, to stay for a few days at her family's cottage

Barbra could then have gone back to the cottage, "slept" untl 7 AM and then "awakened" by the dawn , gotten dressed and gone dow to the town center, perhaps in her parent's car, to get groceries and to have some eggs and bacon at the town'a only diner.

At the local diner, she could happen to "meet" Mark, a Navy veteran who slept in the park, have breakfast with him (his treat), bse platonically charmed by him, and then realize hospitality and community courtesy dictate she invite this wonderful (and cute) Navy veteran to at least come for a shower and shave and then to stay for a few days in the cottage's spare bedroom. Parents can be persuaded; perhaps Barbra's dad is also a Navy vet.

And that breakfast can thus be the basis for a more suitable ending OR one or more future chapters. The choice is yours, as you are the author.

Right now, this 4-star story is suspended in wonderful love-making and is missing that last page to make it 5 stars!.

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

Great first story - more please!

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenover 2 years ago

Really well done shipmate. Your work begs for an editor or at least another set of eyeballs. You get a little repetitive in your descriptions. Not to get technical, but even in the brightest moonlight, you can not see the detail you described. You obviously put a lot of work into the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! This is maybe my favorite series.

A good horny story, keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story even though it was confusing at times. Like when he had his cock buried in her pussy while at the same time he was rimming her asshole. Either the author and I have completely definitions of rimming or this man is flexible freak of nature! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous