All Comments on 'Moonshadows Ch. 04'

by twilight_song

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

now we can wait another year to find out what happens next.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

That creepy ass Cassian is going to continue to stalk her. Selene need to tell Rafe, her instincts is telling her Cassian is trouble. Rafe won't think less of her. Selene would want to know if some female was bothering Rafe in the same manner as Cassian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3

FINALLY!!! A NEW CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, LOVELY~!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!!

You have been missed! Really happy that you've decided to continue the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Glad you're back.

Now keep updating! Need Rafe to kick creepy vampire ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this

you so need to continue this. i am loving the story. keep up the terrific writing!!

elausenteelausenteabout 10 years ago
love it

The almost cinematic depiction is fantastic. .. so easy to immerse in the plot and characters. While I'm male I can easily internalize Selene's feelings and ride her adventure

MangababeMangababeabout 10 years ago
BAD SELENE!

No No No! Some creepy guy you met at a concert walks into your place of work and starts to make you feel menaced? The LAST thing you should do is brush it off as over reacting. Don't make a huge scene, but call your boyfriend. If it's nothing, its nothing. However, just in case you DO go missing, at least he and the cops have "Hey, I hate to be a bother, but i just got kinda shaken up by this Cassian Grey dude at a table i'm waiting. I know its probably silly, but he approached me at the concert last night and creeped me out then. I know i shouldn't bother you with it, but I felt like calling you. Talk to you later" Women need to trust their instincts more, and considering its a werewolf story (or it sounds like it) You should play up on that. This dude is a creeper, and if she's getting those vibes, she should run for the hills. Selene is smarter than that. Other than that though, i'm loving the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwilight_song@twilight_song
Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES