Mooreville Welcome 02

Story Info
Niles naked adventure continues.
7.6k words
4.35
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction; any correlation to actual people, the living or the dead, is luck. The place is a fictitious generic portrayal of a small town, "Mooresville," in the midwestern area that touches the appellations on the state's east side. The tale continues in the second part of this work. This struggle for power and submission in a small town, written for enjoyment and, factually, may not hold up to objective scrutiny, so please be kind. I hope you will read the first part before this one, but it would hardly be necessary. In hopes of avoiding confusion, the main characters are Niles, forceful Doctor Stella Taft, her twins Abigail and Tabitha, Vivian and her mother Nancy, and dominant Matilda.

***********************************************************************************

Vivian opened the passenger door and got out of the car. Niles rolled off the seat onto the ground with a painful thud and stood on shaky legs, but the low-slung vehicle did little to conceal his nudity. A porch light of a small green wooden shake-clad house, previously unlit, turned on. Stella had chosen to park here for just that reason: to give Matilda a show. A slender woman nearing fifty came out on the small cement porch, wearing a thin red satin robe. Rejected by all the potential suiters the town offered, Matilda shared Doctor Taft's angst about men.

"What is going on out here, Stella?" the woman asked.

Niles crouched down behind the car, trying to hide his nudity.

"We stopped to go to the park," Stella said.

"The park is closed," the local schoolmarm said.

Matilda worked at the local high school, where she taught Senior English and History. The small school only had ninety students per grade so she could teach the entire senior class in both subjects with six periods. It took three class blocks per subject, but she handled both disciplines herself, even though it cost her a prep period--another penalty of small school life.

"We know, but Niles would enjoy streaking there," Stella said.

"Stand up this instant young man," Matilda Amery ordered.

Niles stood up. Matilda's lips turned up, attempting to smile, before she purposely looked angry again. Niles' face looked worried as he stood naked in the light of the streetlamp. His iron-hard member protruded like a flag before him. He was terrified of potential arrest and public disclosure of this offense. His mind remembered internet maps showing where sex offenders live. Public nudity could have serious ramifications. An expression of doom washed over his thin, youthful face.

"Come here immediately," Matilda ordered.

Niles crossed the street and climbed the three stairs to stand sheepishly before the stern woman on her porch. Matilda stood directly in front of the porch swing that hung from a porch rafter beam. The swing faced the street. Niles could see the strict woman's pert breasts cleavage through the open top of her sexy robe. The thin robe clung to her wet body as she hurriedly left her shower to see about the noise when she heard the turbo-charged car stopping out front. The other women followed him to see the show playing out before them. The women ate their ice cream silently as Niles tried to hide his member with his hands. Matilda grabbed Niles' arm and twisted him over her lap as she sat on a porch swing in the same motion. She began spanking his bare bottom.

"Naughty boys who run around naked deserve punishment," she said as her hand cracked down on his upturned flesh.

"Ow, stop it," Niles protested.

"It is either this punishment or I could call the sheriff," Matilda said.

"I will take the punishment," Niles said.

"I thought so," Matilda said, enjoying spanking a man again. It was a perk of her job running the small school. She had enjoyed paddling the young eighteen-year-old studs. She had been careful only to require students of age and unlikely to report her to submit to corporal punishment bare-bottomed.

Matilda continues to spank his upturned bottom. Niles cried out in pain.

"You best be quiet, or you will have all the neighbors out," Agatha said.

Niles decided to comply with the advice. He now worried a car could drive down the street. Matilda smacked his bare bottom, and Niles felt the pain so much that he tried to block the next blow with his hand just as Stella had finished her ice cream.

"Should I help? I can hold his hands away," Stella asked.

"That would be great," Matilda said, smiling.

Abigail and Tabitha set down their flat-bottomed cones of ice cream onto the green-painted wooden porch rail. They immediately helped their mother to wrestle Niles' hands over the arm of the bench-style swing. Stella held them firmly as Matilda continued assaulting Niles' ass. It soon became a lovely red. Meanwhile, Vivian's natural blond-haired Mother, Nancy Ryles, walked onto the porch. She had noticed that Doctor Taft's car had stopped short of her home and came to investigate. Nancy was sexy, with large mature breasts. At forty-five, Nancy's face was lovely still, only slightly showing her age. Niles was writhing in pain across the lap of the strict teacher. Niles felt earnest shame at his abuse. Niles found every woman here sexy, and now he could hardly think about pursuing them romantically. They would dismiss him as some weakling.

"Hello, ladies. What do we have here?" Nancy asked.

Niles now noticed the fifth addition to the audience of his corporal humiliation.

"This is Niles; Matilda is punishing him for public nudity," Vivian said, her voice filled with excitement.

"Niles, this is my Mom, Nancy," Vivian continued.

Niles replied, "How do you do?"

"Better than you at the moment," Nancy, the sensual local librarian, snickered.

This statement brought renewed humiliation to Niles. He fretted that another beautiful woman enjoyed his forced nudity; shamelessly, he felt excited. He dreaded the truth of his mischievous nature blatantly displayed before the women. He pondered what will they think of me, squirming on Matilda's lap; Niles' inherited his proper mother's British over-concern about outward appearances. Matilda's hand smacking his bare behind broke his train of thought. Niles reeled from the pain yet somehow simultaneously savored it. Niles' mindset altered, and he began loving holding the center of attention of the group of hot women; he would do anything to keep their focus. Remembering how shy he was and knowing most women did not take him seriously as a suitor. The events of this day were the most female sexual attention Niles had ever experienced.

The women, likewise, had never had such a sexy man willing to do their bidding save Matilda. Matilda landed several more blows onto his bare buttocks. The Doctor, the twins, and the two Ryles women looked on with fascination. Niles' ass looked increasingly red, edging towards purple, as Niles felt intense pain mingled with sexual excitement. Niles' erection, now pinned between Matilda's soft, smooth thighs, throbbed dangerously close to orgasm. Matilda sensed this and stopped spanking him not to push him over the edge and allow him to release semen. Niles, after a day of teasing, was intensely needing the release. The spanking ended, and Niles' ass showed fabulous purple hand prints on his pale white flesh.

"We were thinking of showing Niles the park and having a walk," Doctor Stella said, thinking that Niles' discipline session had ended.

"I think Niles has shown his beautiful cock to enough people today. Let us go inside and exercise his tongue. I have an idea for a game that will prove enjoyable," Matilda said. Stella released Niles' hands, and Niles stood up; Nancy gasped, seeing Niles' impressive cock for the first time. The group entered the front door to the feminine yet formal parlor. Once inside, Matilda said, "Ladies, I have an idea for a fun game, but first, I need Niles to thank me for his spanking. Can you indulge me in this and wait while I make Niles thank me with his tongue?"

The five other women all agreed to wait. Matilda sat on a high-legged floral print loveseat and pulled Niles beside her. She began kissing him, forcing her tongue down Niles' throat, causing Niles to feel light-headed as the forceful woman overloaded his senses. Matilda pushed Niles' legs open and grabbed his testicles.

"Boy, these balls are full. Maybe we can help you with that if you are a good boy. Will you be a good boy?" Matilda asked.

"Yes, Mam," Niles replied.

"Hurry, get between my legs and use your tongue to make me happy; the girls are waiting," Matilda ordered.

Matilda smiled like a Cheshire cat while Niles willingly descended on the forceful schoolmarm. Niles lapped away on the lithe woman's flesh like an obedient puppy as the two hand-painted porcelain table lamps illuminated his submission.

"Vivian, please get that wooden box for me. It is my collection of confiscated oddities," Matilda asked, pointing to an ornate wooden box on the detailed white cast plaster mantle. Vivian retrieved the box and set it on the arm of the loveseat. Matilda opened the box and held up a small pink butt plug while Niles licked Matilda's vagina obediently.

"Do you know who I confiscated this from, Vivian?" Matilda asked.

The color drained from Vivian's face, but she did not answer. Vivian became incredibly uncomfortable. She feared what was coming.

"I took this from your high school ex-boyfriend, Mathew. It is okay; you both were adults at the time. Do you know what his explanation for it was? Niles, that is good. Yes, right there," Matilda said.

"I do not know," Vivian lied.

"He said he had you wear it in my class, in fact, all school day," Matilda said.

Vivian did not want this topic discussed in front of her mother. Vivian looked down at the floor, ashamed.

"I believed him. Do you know how I punished him?"

"I don't know?" Vivian replied, beyond embarrassed.

"I had him come to school early, and I put this up his ass just as he required of you. He then went to Dean Regina's office to show her he complied with the punishment. After school, he had to show Regina again before coming to my class to have it removed. He did this for a whole week; on the last day, he masturbated in front of the entire female staff," Matilda said.

Stella felt even more respect for Matilda, her fellow dominant female. The twins looked into each other's eyes, communicating admiration silently as only intertwined souls can. Nancy looked mortified, feigning she did not wish to know any of this. Niles was shocked, yet thrilled, by the liberal sexual behavior of small-town life. Matilda handed the small pink sex toy to Vivian.

"Put this in your mouth," Matilda ordered.

Vivian sucked the butt plug, not knowing what Matilda planned. Vivian hoped Matilda would not make her put it in her ass before her mother. Vivian dreaded what might come.

"Now that it is good and wet, I want you to force it up Niles' ass," Matilda ordered.

Stella and Matilda looked at one another, sharing the same wicked grin, while the twins giggled, obviously entertained by Niles' discomfort. Niles tried to squirm away from Vivian's assault. Niles tried to close his opening to keep the toy from being forced into him.

"Slap his ass, girl. Take control of him," Matilda said. Vivian smacked his already painful ass violently, and Niles settled down. Vivian pushed the pink plug into his anus. Niles felt humiliated, and Matilda climaxed, squirting liquid all over Niles' face.

"Let that be a lesson to you, Vivian; women control men. Sorry for the detour, ladies. Now let me explain the game," Matilda said.

Matilda explained the rules of her game.

"We will blindfold Niles, and he will lick all of your pussies one at a time until you climax. He can earn tickets for sex if he brings the person off within the time set by the one he is licking. She will hold up her fingers for minutes to not reveal her identity. If he can guess her name, then his prize will double. If he fails at either task, he will owe a ticket to her for her oral satisfaction to be redeemable later. For example, he brings Stella off in time but cannot guess who she is. She owes him a ticket for allowing him to screw her, but he owes her a ticket for her oral satisfaction. There are three possibilities: two tickets for him, two for her, and one for each. I used Stella as an example because I am not playing; he licked me already, and I want you girls to enjoy the game. Do the rules make sense?" Matilda asked.

"How will we decide the order?" Stella asked.

"We will draw straws after Niles is blindfolded," Matilda said.

"He already licked Vivian as well," Tabitha interjected.

Vivian looked down at the floor, horrified to have her sex acts discussed in front of Nancy.

"That is okay; she can still play," Matilda said, wanting Vivian to be further embarrassed by sex play in front of Nancy.

"Of course, she should play," Stella slyly backed Matilda up.

Matilda blindfolded Niles, and Matilda cut fireplace matches to six different lengths. She held them for selection, hiding their size. Each woman pulled one out in turn until Matilda gave the last one. They compared match sticks and set the order silently.

"If he fails both things, there should be a more strict penalty; he probably enjoys licking vagina," Nancy said.

"What do you suggest?" Matilda asked.

"Perhaps a proper paddling," Nancy proposed, having immensely enjoyed Niles' punishment and longed to punish him herself.

"Now or a ticket in the future?" Matilda asked.

"A ticket, of course," Nancy clarified.

"Okay, whatever; I can't wait to feel his tongue," Tabitha said.

"We all agree, then," Matilda asked.

All the women nodded silently in agreement.

"Everyone, please have a seat," Matilda said. The women arranged themselves around the rooms' high set furniture, two recliners, a loveseat, and a couch. Nancy sat on one of the matching recliners, Matilda on the loveseat, and Vivian, Stella, and Abby shared the six-foot floral print sofa.

Tabitha was first, and she sat on the other floral print recliner, still wearing the campy nurses' outfit but without the transparent panties with her legs open. The twins had left their panties at home, loving the feeling of air blowing on their exposed sex. She held up three fingers, knowing the day's events already had her intensely worked up. The other women lead Niles to his position between her legs. Niles licked her labia as Tabitha sucked in the air slowly. Tabitha had never been licked in front of other people before. It appealed to her exhibitionist nature. Niles licked her clitoris, and Tabitha said, "Yes, right there, Sweet cheeks."

"Hey, that is cheating; you have called him that all day," Abbie said.

"I know, but I want to give him two tickets anyway," Tabby said.

"There should be a penalty for helping him, cheater," Abbie protested.

"Oh yes, I am coming," Tabby said.

"What is your guess, Niles? I only ask for the sake of the game. We all know she helped you," Matilda asked.

"That was Tabitha," Niles said.

"She broke the rules. Punish Tabitha for cheating," Nancy agreed with Abbie.

"Would you like to spank her, Nancy?" Matilda asked.

"I would love to," Nancy admitted.

"You should punish Tabitha then," the Doctor said as she held up the second shortest matchstick. She indicated Niles had five minutes with her fingers.

Matilda directed Niles between Doctor Taft's legs as she sternly looked at Tabitha and pointed to Nancy's lap. Niles began licking, and Tabitha lay over Nancy, her legs dangling off the tall recliner as Tabitha's weight on her lap pulled the robe open, exposing Nancy's full breasts. Nancy smacked her sexy young bottom with her bare hand. Tabitha loved receiving spankings; every blow caused her clitoris to tingle. Nancy pushed Tabitha's legs wider and lightly slapped her exposed sex organ. Tabitha did not resist opening her legs farther to expose her blood-engorged labia. Nancy alternated hard smacks on her backside with lighter, but intensifying, smacks to her protruding cunt lips. Niles licked fervently, and the Doctor, who was already highly aroused, climaxed quickly. Tabitha squirted onto Nancy's terrycloth robe as Nancy landed the last now hard blow onto Tabitha's clitoris and labia. The short blue bathrobe, now soiled in female ejaculation.

"Who did you just lick, Niles," Matilda asked.

"I am not sure, but Nancy was busy. It must have been Doctor Taft," Niles said.

"We are making it too easy for him," Agatha said.

Vivian held up the next shortest straw and motioned that she wanted Niles to lay on his back, as she had enjoyed sitting on his face earlier. Niles lay on his back as the butt plug pushed into him due to the hardwood floor, and his painful erection pointed to the ceiling. Vivian lowered her pussy onto his face, and Nancy pushed Tabitha off her lap and stood up. Nancy pulled the icky-feeling robe away from her skin. Matilda stood up and pulled the robe off Nancy's shoulders, leaving Nancy's curvaceous body nude right in front of the 'curtains open' picture window.

"I will wash this," Matilda said, wanting to make Nancy remain nude. She quickly put the terrycloth item in the washer, threw a detergent pod in, started the machine, and returned.

Nancy, shocked to be so ingloriously disrobed, secretly an exhibitionist, stood directly in front of the window displaying herself for several minutes, then decided to make the best of the situation and lowered herself onto Niles' stiff cock.

"Hey, that is not fair," Abigail said.

"Leave Nancy be," Matilda said, knowing Nancy had the next shortest straw.

Vivian held up four fingers as she wanted Niles to win and fuck her silly in the future. Vivian having the insatiable sex drive of youth, was always hot and bothered. Vivian ground her sex forcefully against his tongue. Nancy rode Niles' cock hard and fast, and soon she trembled, indicating his member had pushed her to nirvana. Niles emptied his balls, emitting a copious amount of sperm. Vivian bucked, having already finished too.

"What is your guess, Niles?" Matilda asked.

"That was Vivian," Niles said.

"I owe you two tickets to ride, but I will give you many more, Stud," Vivian said.

Nancy had the following, straw determined, turn, and as Vivian left Niles' mouth. Nancy lowered her seed-laden snatch onto Niles' lips. Niles resisted when he realized the contents of her pussy's offering. Matilda smacked his ball with her open palm. Niles reeled from the pain.

"Lick her clean, Niles," Matilda ordered.

Niles, although protesting, soon became rigid again, proving his excitement. He enjoyed cleaning his cum out of Nancy. Seeing that he was hard again, Matilda motioned for Abigail to ride his cock as she had the last turn. Matilda enjoyed making men clean cum out of women's sex. Abigail did not need to hear it twice and quickly lowered herself onto Niles' sizeable stiff cock. Nancy, who had been lonely, was addicted to sex, though recently had resorted to using her sex toy collection. Niles' tongue was sore, but he still licked like the trooper he was. Nancy began shaking as the fireworks saturated her senses. When she stopped convulsing, Niles shot his seed into Abigail. Abigail screamed as she experienced a big "O." Nancy lifted off Niles' face.

"Who was that? Niles," Matilda asked.

"That was Nancy," Niles said.

"Correct, you can redeem your tickets anytime," Nancy said.

"Now go to the bathroom and pee," Matilda said, pointing to the lavatory. Tabitha led the blindfolded walking sex toy to the bathroom. When the two came back, he lay on the floor again.

"At least he must lick his sperm out of your twat. No way he won't guess you after that scream, Abigail," Matilda said. Abigail lowered her cream pie onto Niles' mouth.

"Too bad it is not your ass he is cleaning," Stella said.