Mooreville Welcome 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niles kneeled before Vivian and the grotesquely large phallus. Vivian put the face cock into Niles' mouth. Niles submitted but did not enjoy the experience. Vivian would instead use his submission for her oral satisfaction if it were her way. Vivian knew what Stella expected and gagged him cruelly with the colossal dork. She did this several times. Thinking she was out of sight of the camera, Nancy began masturbating. Stella saw Nancy but did not scold her; there would be plenty of time to punish her for this offense later. Vivian caused Niles to choke on the fake prick again before Stella said, "Enough foreplay; I want to see you fuck that ass."

Niles lay on his back at the foot of the bed, directly in front of the camera. Stella needed to exact revenge on men and pay back for her husband's abandonment of her.

"Move the camera, Nancy; I want a close-up of the penetration," Stella ordered.

Nancy opened a lower dresser drawer enough to use to hold the phone.

"Keep your legs open, Vivian. Do not block my view," the devious Doctor said.

Vivian was of two minds about her forced participation in Stella's evil sexual performance. She hated how humiliated Niles would feel from his upcoming anal violation, yet she lusted the act and the power it allowed her. Her pussy tingled with anticipation as Vivian, her legs wide apart, slowly pressed the giant head against Niles' opening. Niles, totally beaten, tried to relax as the massive cock spread his tight anus. Slowly and painfully, Vivian violated his bowels. Niles let out a defeated whimper, but his hard-on never waned.

"Stroke his cock, Nancy. I want him to spew onto his stomach," Stella said.

Nancy stroked his cock. Niles hated how much the sexual act excited him. It lit him on fire with undeniable lust. Vivian enjoyed how impaled and helpless Niles was beneath her. Vivian climaxed from the dido rubbing against her. Niles spurted pearly liquid onto his stomach.

"Hurry, go get a spoon from the kitchen, Vivian," Stella said.

Vivian quickly came back with a spoon.

"Good, use it to feed your man his breakfast," Stella said, smiling.

Vivian scooped up some semen with the spoon and pressed it to Niles' lips. Niles hesitated.

"Eat your breakfast, Big boy," Stella said, laughing at his reluctance. Niles opened his mouth, and Vivian emptied the spoon load into his mouth.

Nancy watched her daughter feed him cum and felt proud and horny. Nancy wanted to be the one force-feeding his pearly sauce. Nancy wished to be the dominant rather than the submissive. There had to be a way to use Stella's status as a doctor against her, but it would not be easy. Stella had a way of keeping people off balance.

Vivian continued to load and pour the spoon into Niles' mouth until Vivian cleaned all his salty sperm off his stomach. Niles swallowed it all, even though he did not want to. His throat felt coated with the sticky substance. Nancy continued to think of ways to free the trio from Stella.

"Good boy, you finished your breakfast," Stella said.

Stella commanded, "I want you to take showers and dress for Niles' ride home. Nancy and Vivian will wear sundresses with nothing underneath; Niles can wear the zebra-striped thong. You will stop at the A&P for groceries. Niles can wait in the car, but you two ladies will take Niles' new thong into the store with you. Park close to the entrance; Niles wants to meet the town folk."

Abigail texted a grocery list of items to stock up on for Niles' kitchen. The list was long.

"Not naked, I don't," Niles complained.

"Either wait in the car naked or shop in the thong. Your choice?" Stella asked.

"I will stay in the car," Niles said.

"Send me pictures of Niles naked and the location of the parking space," Stella ordered.

Stella ended the call laughing callously. They made a pot of coffee and took a shower together. Niles' soaped the two women, and they washed him as well. A text instructed all the victims to take enemas to prepare for Stella's assault. After cleaning inside and out, the Ryle women wore mid-length sundresses as required. Nancy wore a yellow floral print, and Vivian wore a purple flowered dress. Niles donned the tight thong originally purchased for Matthew; Matthew was not as large as Niles, and it was small and rode tightly in the crack of Niles' ass. They all had coffee and a Bagel for breakfast.

They went to the garage at nine on Sunday and entered Nancy's 15-year-old SUV. Niles sat in the back seat. They drove to the grocer and parked near the entrance. Any customer using the right-hand store door would walk by Nancy's vehicle. Vivian took out Niles' wallet and saw insufficient cash for the items on the list. Nancy left two windows down a few inches to give Niles air.

"I will need your pin and the underwear, sweetie," Vivian said.

Niles gave her the number and took off the zebra-striped garment. Niles was fully erect again. Nancy took a photo of Niles and texted it to Stella, and another showed the SUV location.

"This list is long; we will be inside awhile, Niles," Nancy said.

Niles began worrying, once again fearing arrest.

Stella knew that most town folks would attend church on Sunday morning, and Niles' legal jeopardy was not as extreme as at other times of the week. Stella was a voyeur; she loved watching other people do it. The science side and the sexual side fascinated her. Her love for science ultimately led her to medicine. Though her primary motivation was to control, she wanted to move people around like sexual chess pieces. After years of hearing about Matilda's exploits, she wanted some tales of domination to brag about.

"We will hurry," Vivian said.