Mooreville Welcome 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda and Stella locked eyes, and Matilda nodded.

"Now you two Ryles sluts will draw straws to see who will suck Niles hard, take his cock up her ass, and make him clean it afterward," Matilda held up two matchsticks. Vivian won, and Nancy was very disappointed.

"Tabitha, could you go to my kitchen and find some snacks and beverages? Make yourself at home." Matilda asked.

When the older twin, who was already famished, happily went to scrounge up something, Matilda looked at nude Nancy and said, "Sit next to me, Nancy, you sexy slut."

Nancy sat on the loveseat next to Matilda, and Stella squeezed on the other side of Nancy. Matilda grabbed Nancy's face and kissed her on her mouth, forcing her tongue down her throat. Vivian sucked Niles' soft shaft into her mouth and licked his urethra teasingly while Abigail moaned, enjoying Niles's cleanout effort, nearing another climax. Niles' cock was rapidly growing from Vivian's oral stimulation. Stella pulled Nancy's puffy nipples forcefully. Nancy enjoyed hard nipple play and unconsciously spread her legs.

"That is good. Yes, Niles, I am coming again," Abigail said.

Niles' cock was fully erect and coated with spit, so sexy young Vivian lowered her pink anus onto his shaft. Vivian rubbed her clitoris as she ass-rode his enormous member. Niles never experienced anal sex before, and he could not believe how tight Vivian's rear opening felt. Now putty in the two dominant women's hands, her mother awaited what the wicked long-time friends would require next. What Nancy did not know because she was uninitiated, Matilda, Stella, and the twins belonged to the same 'Fold.' Matilda seeing Nancy had offered her an opening by spreading her legs, slapped her coochie lips painfully. Nancy, their willing pain-slut, did not complain; in fact, she spread her legs wider.

"You like having your cunt slapped, slut," Stella asked.

"Yes," Nancy answered.

"How about your tits?" Matilda asked, landing a harsh blow on her nipple.

"Yes," Nancy admitted.

Matilda kissed Nancy roughly as Stella smacked Nancy's hooded clitoris. Stella redirected Nancy's head to kiss her as Matilda slapped Nancy's nipples one after the other several times. Then Matilda turned Nancy's head to kiss her again as Stella swatted Nancy's clitoris. Nancy climaxed intensely and slid down her seat toward the floor. Matilda pulled her back up by her hair, "We are not done with you yet, my pet," Matilda said. Matilda kissed her sweetly this time as Stella rubbed her clitoris slowly. Having just finished an "O," Nancy was still sensitive and tried to avoid Stella's touch. The evil duo was relentless and teased her all the more. Nancy let them do as they wished as she enjoyed the glorious agony.

Tabitha had found a bottle of merlot wine and left-over 'staff party' finger sandwiches and came out of the kitchen with the food and glasses on a tray.

"Set them on the coffee table, Honey," Matilda said.

Vivian came squirting female ejaculate onto Niles' chest. Niles' previously painfully engorged testicles unloaded into Vivian's bunghole. Niles found Vivian the most beautiful of all the women in this room filled with desirable women. Vivian had it all, attractive features and a perfect body. The next sexiest to Niles were the two twins, they two had cute faces, but their breasts were slightly smaller than Vivian's. The next three were more evenly considered, but Niles found Nancy and her voluptuous body next most sexy, followed by forceful and still smoking hot Doctor Taft, and finally, lithe Matilda. All six women were hotter than his ex-girlfriend, Stephanie. Abigail got off Niles, took a tuna sandwich, and poured herself a Merlot. Vivian moved towards Niles' mouth once again; Niles looked hesitant. Vivian whispered in his ear, "Do this for me, and I will wear your dick out all summer." Niles, though reluctant, licked her cream-filled ass. Matilda and Stella looked at each other triumphantly.

Matilda, not satisfied yet, ordered, "Nancy, clean your daughter's disgusting mess off Niles with your mouth."

Nancy complied, taking Niles' filthy cock into her mouth. The other four women watched the incest while reclining on the various over-stuffed furniture, like a scene out of ancient Rome, savoring snacks and sipping wine. Matilda had another idea. She brought the four spectating women close and explained what she had in mind. The plan was elaborate and multistaged. Since all four were squirters, they should ejaculate all over Vivian. They surrounded Vivian and began to masturbate, angling their pussies toward her teal dress. The four furiously rubbed their sensitive clitorises. Two minutes later, the four highly aroused and insatiable women, as if somehow supernaturally connected, came as one, their streams soaking Vivian's dress. Matilda quickly took Vivian's soiled clothes, leaving her naked, and added them to the washer. Perceptive, Stella knowing Vivian's panties were in her purse, retrieved them and Vivian's house keys and took them to Matilda. Having another plan, Stella put Niles' wallet into Vivian's purse. Matilda added the panties to the load and restarted the washer with Nancy's robe still inside, ensuring both Ryle women and Niles remained naked and indecently at the other four more cruel women's disposal. Matilda silently put the keys into her robe pocket. Niles finished cleaning Vivian as Nancy finished her oral chore as well. Niles' cock, now spent, needed time to recover.

"Have some snacks and wine," Matilda offered to the three more submissive guests. Niles could not believe how the day had gone. Vivian and Nancy, both having an exhibitionist bent, were excited to be nude.

"After our snacks, maybe the Ryles should give Niles a park tour," Matilda suggested.

"Perhaps a lap around the walking trail," Stella added.

The three victims silently ate their refreshments, unaware of what danger lay there for them. When the three finished their glasses of Merlot, Matilda said, "Time for Niles tour."

The three stood up, and Stella handed Vivian her purse. It was after midnight; the three went outside, still nude, and quickly walked across the street to the park. The other four women followed, laughing sinisterly. The naked ones darted from bush to bush around the track, not wanting to be caught naked. The trail was an eighth of a mile long, and many houses had a good view of parts of it. The three, though scared, enjoyed a perverse thrill as well. Stella and the twins waited for Niles in the car with the engine running. Matilda had left the three to their fate. Under normal circumstances, an adult could easily walk a lap in fifteen minutes. Being naked and trying to hide behind trees or bushes periodically to keep from discovery took way longer. After nearly thirty-five minutes, the three emerged from the commons and approached the vehicle. Stella waited for Niles to get close and sped off, the three Taft women laughing wickedly, leaving him naked, vulnerable, and stranded. The three recrossed the street to find Matilda's door locked. It was now nearing one am, and they had already spent almost an hour outside nude. Niles' hard cock stood before him, and both women were excitedly dripping moisture down their legs. They decided to go to Nancy's house.

"We will have to go to our house," Vivian said.

"Yes, but we must stay out of sight as much as possible," Niles replied.

Fortunately for the naked trio, all the neighbors seemed asleep, as the windows were dark. Even so, the three forced nudists crept from tree to tree, with their hands trying to cover their naughty bits. The three looked less like commandos taking an objective and more like deranged squirrels, especially Niles because he was trying to hide his shaved nuts. The three made slow progress, and finally, they made the half block to Nancy's rose-filled front yard. They hurried up the white lattice-sided wooden four-step porch. Nancy had left her door unlocked and, unfortunately, her porchlight on but discovered her house locked when they had finished the naked sojourn to her home. Vivian searched her purse to find her keys missing. Matilda was inside laughing through the front window over the outdoor white wicker loveseat that faced the street on the porch.

"I will unlock the door if you do as I say. Will you do as I say?"

"Yes, anything," Nancy answered for all three.

"I want you two Ryle sluts to sit beside each other on the loveseat and spread your legs. Niles, I want you to fuck them both, alternating between them four thrusts each until they climax. While you, Ryle sluts must kiss each other." Matilda said.

The two Ryle women assumed positions on the wicker bench and spread their legs wantonly. They awkwardly kissed as Niles inserted his penis into Vivian's hot box and thrust four times. He then switched and gave four pumps to Nancy. Tabitha, the best photographer of the Taft's, silently recorded the action with Stella's iPhone. Her mother had dropped her off around the corner to fulfill this mission. The three nudists did not notice her. The mother and daughters' incestuous kissing became more fervent as Niles' cock excited them more and more. Niles dealt four strokes into each of them in turn. Nancy was the first to climax, and Niles plunged his member back into Vivian. She shook in orgasm as Niles' balls emptied into her unprotected womb. Matilda opened the door and let them into the three-bedroom Craft style home. The three rushed inside, hopefully, unseen by the neighbors.

"You all did well," Matilda said.

Matilda's phone buzzed.

"Oh look, Stella sent me a video. We should watch it," Matilda said, an evil smile curling her lips.

Matilda turned her mobile so everyone could see the screen and hit play. The video started; it showed the recent sex act performed on Nancy's front porch.

"It would sure be a shame if anyone else sees this footage, my pets," Matilda said.

"What do you want?" Nancy asked.

"Not much! Stella, the twins, and I want a few weeks of summer fun. You do want us to have our fun, don't you?" Matilda asked.

The three nudists nodded submissively.

"Unfortunately for Stella, she and the twins have been called away for an emergency; it stinks being a town's only doctor," Matilda said.

"That leaves the three of you to my devices. Do you want that?" Matilda asked, smiling sinisterly.

The three hesitated. Matilda waited for their forced agreement. Finally, they nodded their heads reluctantly.

"Good; you can start servicing me with your tongues." Matilda dropped her thin robe off her shoulders onto the floor and lay on the couch seat, suspending her ass off the front.

"Niles, be a dear and lick my asshole. Nancy, you can lick my Vag, and I want Vivian to lay next to me and kiss my lips."

The three assumed their positions. Nancy knew how evil Matilda could be and waited for the other shoe to drop as she licked Matilda's shaved snatch. Niles hesitated, laying on his back, not wanting to eat out Matilda's ass. Niles spent cock now lay worthlessly deflated. Nancy, positioned over Niles, bent her neck to lick forceful Matilda.

"I hope you don't mind, Nancy, but I did a bit of snooping. You have an extensive collection of toys in the shoebox in your nightstand drawer. Vivian, be a dear and retrieve your mother's shoebox," Matilda said.

Vivian returned with the box and handed it to wily Matilda. She pulled out a giant pink strap-on-dildo and harness. She gave it to Vivian. "Put this on, dear Niles needs some motivation," Matilda said.

Vivian put the device on and pulled the tiny butt plug out of Niles' ass. Niles seeing the size of the dildo, increased his efforts to eat Matilda's asshole.

"Too late, Niles," Matilda said, motioning for Vivian to violate his tight opening.

"Ah," Niles said as the giant toy wormed through his sphincter. Vivian rammed the toy in, abusing his anus and stimulating his prostate. Niles grieved how much he enjoyed prostate stimulation as he thought it unmanly.

"In this world, you are either a fucker or a fuckee, Niles. Since your cock is soft, you are now the latter," Matilda exclaimed.

Just when Niles' degradation was complete, miraculously, Niles' cock began to come to life again. Matilda noticed he was hard again, and she desperately wanted to experience his size.

"Niles, you are a lucky boy; now you will experience both simultaneously. Niles put your cock in my pussy," Matilda said.

Vivian reluctantly pulled the dildo out of Niles' butt. Niles pushed his cock thrillingly into Matilda. Matilda motioned for Vivian to resume fucking Niles' anus.

"We need to coordinate this. Let Niles thrust first, and you thrust when he bottoms out. Then let him up as you pull back. Just repeat that cycle, Vivian." Matilda instructed.

Niles thrust in only to be anally impaled at the bottom just as Matilda wished. This cycle continued until Nancy lay under the action and obediently licked Matilda's bunghole without Matilda telling her to. Matilda squirted onto Niles' pelvis. Niles, though close, did not yet climax. Matilda pushed Niles off her.

"I think it is time to make another short film," Matilda said, her eyes showing an evil glint.

Matilda held up a pearl white flexible flesh-colored double-ended dildo. The toy had two bumpy patches just where it would stimulate the user's clitoris. "I think Vivian and Nancy should make a 'short' with this," Matilda said.

"We can't! One porn video is enough," Nancy complained.

"If you don't, I will make sure everyone in town sees the first one," Matilda said coldly. Matilda loved the wicked idea of forced incest and was not about to miss this opportunity.

Nancy, feigning hesitancy, took the two-headed phallus and inserted one end into herself. Vivian wantonly lay on her back and spread her legs, exposing her shaved slit; Matilda recorded the action on her iPhone. The two Ryle women soon got into it, forgetting or perhaps because they were mother-daughter. Matilda motioned for Niles to lick her box as she filmed. Niles complied with the forceful woman's demands. The Ryle sluts were moaning loudly like porn stars, but their moaning was real, not make-believe. Nancy slammed the dildo in and out rapidly. The bumpy sections of the toy did as designed, and the women noisily peaked, shuddering in uncontrollable bliss. Matilda felt intense arousal from her power, and soon she squirted into Niles' mouth. Unready for the stream, Niles accidentally swallowed some of it, sputtering. The four, now exhausted, rested for a few minutes.

"What is your email, Niles? I want to send you this video of your new sluts," Matilda asked. Matilda did not think the Ryles were reticent enough with incest. She already owned straight twin brothers she truly enjoyed forcing into homosexual behaviors. The Ryle women could hardly spark her interest as the Craft brothers did. Niles' cock was slightly larger than theirs, but she craved power over their unwilling participation more than size.

Niles gave her his address, and she sent the video.

"It has been fun, but I might not have much time to play with you three; I already have other playthings, and I am sure Stella will make the most use of you three," Matilda said.

"I am going home; you kids have fun," Matilda said.

The exhausted nudists went to Nancy's king-size bed and slept in each other's arms. Niles dreamt of having the two Ryle women as his live-in sexual servants. Nancy dreamt of no more lonely toy-filled nights. Vivian dreamt of having Niles' babies, which was possible already as she could not afford birth control recently.

The following day Nancy's phone rang, waking them up.

"Hello," Nancy said into the receiver groggily.

"Hi Nancy, put your phone on Facetime," Stella ordered.

Nancy selected the app and opened it. They could see Stella in her hospital business office. The hospital, erected in a neighboring larger town, was shared by three local doctors, each having a practice in nearby townships. Stella regretfully had to remain close to her patient as things had not gone well last night. Surgery was successful, but the patient may require another if symptoms worsen. It was her weekend to be on call, and she was stuck. Nancy propped the phone on the case stand on a dresser so it could see the whole room.

"Matilda filled me in on you, Nancy. She was impressed by your sex toy collection. It is always the quiet ones; what a slutty librarian you are," the 'good' Doctor said.

Nancy felt slight shame. Without coffee, Niles was out of sorts. Vivian woke up very horny, as she always did. Nancy wished she had started the coffee pot before Stella's call; she had a slight headache.

"I want Niles to give me a fashion show. Nancy, pick out some sexy panties for him to try on," Stella continued. Stella wanted to humiliate Niles. Her marriage end had left a sour taste in her mouth concerning men.

Nancy quickly chose five pairs of various colors and laid them on the bed for Stella to see.

"Put the pink thong on first, Niles. I know how much you enjoy wearing thongs," Doctor Taft joked.

Still sporting his morning wood, Niles put the women's thong on, feeling emasculated. He turned around, knowing the Doctor would require him to show her his bottom. Stella noticed the superb bruise marks on his butt by Matilda.

"Nancy, I want you to take Niles over your knee and give him his morning spanking," Stella said.

Nancy pulled Niles over her her knees and slapped his derriere. Niles cried out in agony, which only excited Nancy all the more. Stella digitally looked on very pleased. Niles was on the edge of tears; the blows were so painful on his bruised ass. Stella cruelly wanted to see him cry.

"Do you have a paddle?" Stella asked.

"Yes, inside my nightstand," Nancy replied.

"Be a dear and get it for your mother, Vivian," Stella asked, her lips curling wickedly.

Vivian brought the flat round faced paddle to her mother. After several blows with the paddle, Niles was in extreme pain. He endured longer than Stella wished, adding to the suspense, but she got the outcome she craved. Niles began to cry, sobbing loudly--finally, the result Stella expected, Niles, utterly destroyed. Niles looked at the screen to see the Doctor smiling wickedly. Niles momentarily regretted meeting Stella and her friend Matilda. Then he remembered he had never had such sexual excitement.

While the others were occupied, Vivian quietly went to her room to retrieve a male yellow and black zebra-striped thong. She had purchased it for Matthew before the break-up but never gave it to him. Vivian added it to the pile of underwear when she returned to her mother's room. Ever observant, Stella noticed the addition, and Vivian was busted.

"Put the red lace ones on now, Niles," Stella demanded.

Niles took the pink underwear off and pulled on the red see-through panties. Niles turned around as expected so Stella could see the full effect. He felt shameful and weak.

"I hate those; not girly enough. Put the white ones on with the pretty bows," Stella said.

Niles changed to those and turned slowly before the camera, feeling even worse about this choice. Niles disliked wearing the panties, but he secretly loved the humiliation. Stella loved tormenting him more as his discomfort grew.

"Hold that zebra-striped thing up, Vivian," Stella demanded.

Vivian held them up.

"Are you trying to preserve Niles' manhood?" Stella asked.

Vivian nodded, "I like Niles; please let him wear these," she said.

"On one condition, if you buttfuck him with your mother's strap-on. Otherwise, you can drop him at the grocery store in panties," Stella said.

Vivian stepped into the strap-on harness and installed the ten-inch fake cock.

"Get on your knees, Niles. Make him suck it and get it all wet," Stella ordered through her iPhone.