Mooreville Welcome 03

Story Info
Mooreville's over sexed welcome continues.
9.1k words
4.53
4.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction; any correlation to actual people, the living or the dead, is luck. The place is a fictitious generic portrayal of a small town, "Mooreville," in the midwestern area that touches the appellations on the state's east side. The tale continues in the third part of this work, 'Mooreville Welcome.' This struggle for power and submission in a small town, written for enjoyment and, factually, may not hold up to objective scrutiny, so please be kind. I hope you will read the first two parts before this one, but it is hardly necessary. In hopes of avoiding confusion, the main characters are Niles, forceful Doctor Stella Taft, her twins Abigail and Tabitha, Vivian and her Mother Nancy, and dominant Matilda. The new characters are Valerie and Tammy, grocery store employees, and Endora, another of Stella's sexually twisted friends.

Niles looked inside the vehicle to find a shopping bag or anything else he could cover his exposure, but there was nothing; Nancy kept her car immaculate. Several people were out in the public parking lot, but they were still a fair distance away, but coming closer, Niles tried to hide on the floor between the seats, his pale nude skin contrasting with the black leather interior.

A knock on the SUV glass disturbed Niles two minutes after the women entered the market. It was a stranger woman. Niles rolled down the window while trying to cover his naked penis with the other hand to hear what the attractive blonde woman had to say. The woman's hazel eyes had an opaque gold tint, and Niles felt like she could look through him. Something about her cold stare was unsettling, unrelated to his forced exhibition; something else gave Niles chills.

"Hello, Niles; Stella asked me to meet you here. My name is Endora. She instructed me to have you masturbate for me," Endora said.

"Here, someone else might see me," Niles complained.

"Stella nor I care, I will start the face time, and you can start stroking," Endora, the nearly-forty county stenographer, said. Endora Steven was the current 'Altar' of the 'Fold,' the same county coven Stella and the twins belonged. Endora was beautiful but not close to Stella and the twin's magnificence. Endora, the most learned herbalist in the county, leads a charmed life; her husband gave her twins, two girls, one blonde and one brunette, then conveniently died, leaving her immensely wealthy when she grew tired of him. The death resulted from a months-long illness Stella had been unable to diagnose. Endora, now the prime age for a witch, was several years from menopause. The time a witch has the most sexual energy. In the natural, young women have more power over men, but in the supernatural, mature women and their increased drive rule the craft.

Stella's smirking face appeared on Endora's phone, "Hello, Niles," Stella said digitally.

"Hello, Stella," Niles said defeatedly.

"You didn't think I would let you hide on the floor of Nancy's SUV?" the 'good' Doctor asked, wicked to her core.

"You are going to get me arrested," Niles said.

"That is alright; Endora works for the court," the forceful Taft matriarch said, laughing.

"Not to mention Sheriff Bartell has been crushing on Stella forever," Endora chided

"Start wanking Englander," Stella said.

Niles stroked his shaft slowly for the two women as Endora said, "You were right. Niles has the most magnificent cock I ever saw." He continued to play with himself until he was ready to squirt. Then Tammy, the cute college-age bagger dressed in a white blouse and khakis, looked through the passenger front window. She had to stand on her toes, her pert breasts pressed against the auto-glass, to see over the SUV seat. Bubbly Tammy was now distracted from her task of retrieving the shopping carts.

"What is going on? Wow, he has a big one," Tammy said.

Niles was already near a climax and tried not to concern himself with the cute new audience member. The petite red-haired girl continued to watch expectantly.

"You can stop now," Stella said, unwilling to allow him to ejaculate.

Endora felt slightly disappointed because she saw Niles was unsuitable for her plan to increase her power. Niles' aura possessed no light spirit except his own, and his seed would not open any other realms for the 'Fold.' Endora stepped back to give Tammy a view through the rear door window.

When she realized Niles was no longer stroking. "No, I want to see him cum," Tammy said.

Tammy moved for a better look when Valerie, the much taller thirty-two-year-old deli manager, still wearing her multi-pocketed red apron, looked in the window Tammy had just left. Tammy began to record Niles with her android. On her break, Valerie said, "You giving us a show, Honey." Endora was already recording Facetime.

"The girls want to see him cum, Stella," Endora said.

"Do you want to see him cum also, Endora?" Stella asked.

"Yes," Endora replied.

"I don't think Nancy wants cum all over her SUV," Stella said.

"Would one of you ladies like to catch it in your mouth?" Endora asked.

"I would," Valerie said, not seeming to care that Tammy was recording everything.

"Okay, but you must take off your top and let him fuck your tits," Stella said, wanting Valerie to be somewhat exposed also. Stella loved exhibiting others' nudity in public, and Perhaps Stella could blackmail Valerie later if she chooses. This day was going much better than the Doctor had imagined. Stella put her hand down the front of her slacks and rubbed her wet vagina. Stella wore no panties underneath, as was her custom. Stella's fingers parted her nether lips as a cruel grin formed on her mouth. The decadence of the situation on-screen aroused Stella.

Valerie entered the backseat and quickly removed her apron, white button-up blouse, and lace-edged bra. She sucked Niles' cock to make it slippery, and Niles sighed expectantly. Valerie took his spit-lubricated cock between her generous yet firm breasts. Tammy got into the front seat to frame the action with her device's camera. The man shortage in the region was such that Valerie, single and horny, did not care if Tammy recorded.

Having lived moderately in California, Niles had never done this before. No one had ever had his penis in their mouth before he moved to Mooreville. Soon he was ready to shoot, and Valerie took his penis head into her mouth just as he unloaded his testicles. Valerie swallowed it all, savoring the flavor.

Stella had forgotten to lock the office door, and Nurse Nari startled her, wearing purple scrubs, and stood in the room watching her. Nari, a sexy Korean immigrant, was very kind. The twins, not yet fully certified as RN, were at home. Tiny Nari did not work for individual practices; she only worked for the collective hospital. Nari was a recent hire. Their interactions had been purely professional up to this point. Nari had never been in Stella's office suite before, and the intrusion put off Stella. Stella looked at Nari with a harsh stare.

"Can I help?" Nari asked in her thick accent, her eyes filled with lust.

"Yes, one minute," Stella said.

Nari walked around the Doctor's desk and looked at the Mac book Pro screen.

"Oh, I understand what is happening," Nari said excitedly. Stella held one finger over her lips to indicate she wanted Nari to be quiet.

Valerie, her throat coated with delicious sperm, tried to get dressed again.

"Wait. Use your bra to tie Niles' arms behind his back, Valerie," Stella asked.

Niles began worrying about arrest again.

"Sit him up and buckle him in," Stella ordered.

Valerie complied as it appealed to her perverse nature to leave Niles restrained and exposed. She used the strong strap of the female garment to secure him well. Niles would never break that bond on his own. Valerie fastened him with the shoulder/lap belt of the rear seat. Satisfied, Valerie redressed quickly and left the vehicle. Niles, now utterly helpless and exposed and soft again, began to get excited, and his cock began to stir.

"We need to get back to work," Tammy said as she left the vehicle.

"Goodbye, Niles; I will check in with you later," Doctor Taft said.

Endora stopped Facetime.

Once inside the Milestone market, the two workers acted as if nothing had gone on outside.

Stella turned to Nari and asked, "What do you think is happening?"

"You are dominating that man?" Nari said.

"Right, what do you think of that?" Stella asked.

"I wish it were me," Nari said, breathing heavily, revealing her excitement.

"Dominating Niles or being dominated?" Stella asked.

"I want you to dominate me," Nari said.

"Lock the door," Stella ordered.

Nari locked the latch and turned to look at Stella. Stella's office was a suite with an adjacent room with a bath and a small bedroom. The architect designed the doctor dormitory suites to simplify long hours on duty.

"Take off all your clothes, Nari," Stella ordered.

Nari removed her scrubs to reveal she was naked underneath. Nari was fit, and her two breasts, not large yet looked so on her petite frame, stood proud off her chest. Adorning her nipples were two screw-tightened clamps. Her vagina, pierced with a gold ring through the clitoris, looked almost hairless and dripped moisture down her leg.

"Who put those clamps on you?" Stella asked.

"I did, but I imagined you were putting them on me," Nari said.

Stella now understood why she had often caught Nari staring at her.

"Is the clit ring a sign of ownership or something?" Stella asked.

"Yes, my mistress requires it of all her slaves. It used to be a ring with her initials," Nari replied.

"Tell me more about yourself," Stella said.

"In nursing school, I belonged to Professor Sylvia Turner, but she released me to move here," Nari said.

"Would you like to be my property?" Stella asked.

"Yes," Nari said.

"I am a busy woman; I will keep you only if you are good at oral. Undress me," Stella said.

Stella let her computer sleep and stood up beside her chair.

Nari removed each of Stella's garments, kissing the skin revealed worshipfully. The Professor had trained Nari well. Stella stopped Nari to pull her into an embrace, kissing her vigorously. Nari allowed the Doctor's tongue into her mouth obediently. A great day it only continued to get better for Stella. Stella pushed Nari to the floor, and Nari pulled down the Doctor's slacks. Nari licked the 'good' Doctors sex. Her tongue's expertise marveled Stella, and she had never had a woman so talented down there before, and she fell back onto her chair. Nari picked up where she left off, and Stella bucked and squirmed. Nari continued redefining cunnilingus for Stella, and the sensory-overloaded Doctor quickly succumbed to the sensations, squirting all over Nari's face. Stella, her nervous system still buzzing, needed a few minutes.

"Okay, I will have you," Stella said, smiling.

"Thank you, Mistress," Nari said, very pleased with herself.

"Do you still have the clitoris ring with 'ST' on it?" Stella asked.

"Yes," Nari said.

"Those are my initials, also," Stella said.

"I know. I will wear it for you if you wish," Nari said.

"Yes, I wish you to start tomorrow unless you have it with you," Stella said.

"I kept it in my pocket for weeks, hoping you would claim me," Nari said.

Nari handed the ring to Stella, and Stella replaced the plain ring with the lettered ring between Nari's legs. Stella stood up and kissed Nari's lips lovingly yet forcefully. Stella felt a deep bond with Nari, as if she had always known her.

At the store, Tammy, standing in the deli dept office, the door closed, showed Valerie the Video she had starred in.

"I will show everyone if you do not do as I say," Tammy said.

"What do you want?" Valerie asked.

Tammy was one of the few women in town with a steady boyfriend, so Valerie was slightly puzzled.

"I want you to be my sex slave," Tammy said.

"Did you and Jonathon break up?" Valerie asked.

Jonathon was sexy, though very nerdy local twenty-year-old Junior College student. He was thin but slightly muscular, and Valerie always conversed with him while in the deli line. Jonathon would sneakily try to stare at her chest as he gave his order. Valerie did not mind him looking; it made her feel weak whenever it happened. Once near the deli closing time, she saw him coming and quickly went to her office, removed her apron, and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse. Jonathon had an excellent view, and Valerie made excuses to bend over to let him see down her shirt. Valerie was glad she was wearing her sexiest bra that day, and when she was home after, she had given her vibe quite a workout imagining it was Jonathon.

"No, Jonathon and I want you as our sex slave. I am bi-sexual, and Jonathon wants two girls at once. It is even better that he finds you an MILF," Tammy said, smiling.

Tammy had shown the video to Jonathon already, and he was excited to do what Niles had been allowed to do. Especially the cum swallowing part, Tammy did not like the taste of his seed.

"Oh, I see," Valerie said, not wanting to respond as excitedly as she felt. The truth was the video was irrelevant to her. If she could not find a man to satisfy her soon, she planned to leave Mooreville.

"We will be at your house at six tonight; answer the door naked," Tammy said.

***********

At the hospital, Stella pulled Nari up for another passionate kiss.

"We better hurry and shower; I need to check the patients," the Doctor said.

Stella removed the nipple clamps. "I will play with these later. Do not use them without me ever," Stella said.

"Yes, Doctor," Nari said.

Stella rubbed Nari's pussy, and Nari spread her legs to give her new owner unobstructed access. Stella pressed one finger into her vaginal opening after licking her to make her moist. Soon Stella added another finger, and another, until her whole fist was inside Nari's tight opening. Stella loved fisting; it was her favorite fetish. Nari moaned.

"You like that, my pet?"

"Yes, Doctor," Nari replied.

Stella used her other hand to stimulate Nari's clit, and she quickly squirted onto the tile office floor as she shuddered uncontrollably.

They showered together. When they finished their shower Nari said, "Professor Sylvia sent me an email when I left to forward to my new Mistress," Nari said. Nari asked the Doctor to enter her email address into the send line on her phone. Stella did, and Nari forwarded the correspondence to her. Stella opened it on her Macbook. The message read-

If you are reading this, you must own my pet, Nari. She excelled as my slave. She especially likes rough and humiliating sex. She is well-trained. One of our favorite past times was hiking. Nari enjoys walking on remote trials in short skirts with nothing under them. I liked stopping periodically to spank her ass or pussy. After I punished her, I would require her to hold up her skirt until I walked ahead to the next landmark. I would then motion for her to catch up. She then could allow her hem to drop and proceed to me. If the trail became remote enough, I would take all her clothes. She loves this, although she protests it vehemently. I sometimes would lead her naked on her leash for miles. Nari is a squirter and expresses a lot of fluid when she climaxes, which she finds embarrassing.

She also enjoyed being used as a party favor for my female friends when I entertained them. I hope you will enjoy her as much as I did.

"I think you should just wear the scrub top; it will act as a short skirt," Stella said.

"We are not in the woods, Doctor. Someone might report me," Nari said.

"Yes, but spanking you during the day in various places will be fun," Stella said.

The Doctor took Nari along on her rounds when they were both dressed. In full-on Doctor mode, Stella dressed impeccably under her smock. The scrub top only covered the round globes of Nari's bottom, stopping at her upper thigh. The small hospital only had five patients admitted, and the strictly adhered-to visiting hours had just begun. Stella and Nari knew the hospital schedule, and Nari was worried.

The two left the first-floor Office area, entered the elevator, and Stella pushed the 2nd-floor button. Stella pulled up the back of Nari's purple uniform top and landed several smacks on her now exposed bottom, only stopping when the bell sounded, indicating the door wood open on the ward floor. Nari's face showed noticeable signs of arousal. After the door opened, they walked down the brightly lit corridor.

The first patient's room was safe enough; Mary Ferndale had been in a coma for four months, and her family visited every Sunday after Church and lunch. They were not due for hours. Stella went to the life support machine and verified it was working correctly. Nari took the patient's blood pressure. No one else was in the room, and the curtain around the bed was closed, but the hall door was ajar; Nari faced the hall as they were leaving. Stella said, "Pull up the shirt and show me your pussy."

Nari pulled up the purple scrub top. Anyone walking down the hall could see her sexy exposed vagina. Nari's face looked worried yet excited as she obeyed.

"Count to thirty and then let it down and follow me," the Doctor said as she exited the wardroom.

Nari counted to thirty and finished just saying twenty as she heard voices coming down the hall. The group sounded like the McCall family. They headed for ICU and right in front of the open door. Nari counted the final ten as Stella waited to speak with them beyond the open door on their route. She could have easily intercepted them before the door, Nari thought. Nari finished just in time and let her top fall over her naked bottom again.

The McCall's son Trevor had a motorcycle accident the night before; Stella operated on his head injury. He would be fine if he did not experience cranial swelling. The ICU nurse had kept a close watch on him. He had been sedated and was breathing normally. Stella had last checked on him right before the parking lot Facetime.

"Good morning, Doctor. How is Trevor doing?" Wilma McCall asked.

Wilma, her husband Mitch, and their just past teen daughter Maureen stood in the hall nervously. At eighteen, Trevor, the family's baby, had just purchased the motorcycle against his mother's protest.

"He is doing as well as can be expected. He should fully recover as long as there is no additional swelling," Doctor Taft said.

"Can we see him?"

"Only one at a time, and for a few minutes. Agnes will help you in ICU. I have other Patients to check," Stella said.

"Thank you, Doctor," Wilma said.

"Come along, Nari; we need to check in on Margaret," Stella said.

Nari moved slowly out of the wardroom, not wanting the shirt tail to catch the air and expose her nudity. Stella could hear Maureen say, "Yummi," under her breath as Nari entered the hallway before the McCalls hurried towards their son.

Stella led Nari into Mrs. Chenault's room, and Clair sat beside her Mother, Margaret. After a long bout with what Stella supposed was influenza, Margaret looked old and pale, almost without color. Margaret was not nearly as old as she now appeared. Clair, her faithful daughter, waited for the inevitable. Twenty-something Clair sat on a double-seated, thinly padded vinyl chair. Still on oxygen, Margaret slept peacefully. The partially opened curtains allowed sunlight into the sterilely furnished patient room. Margaret and Clair were more of Stella's many friends. Clair's face brightened when she noticed Stella and Nari.

"How are you holding up?" Stella asked as Nari took Margaret's pulse.

"As well as can be expected," Clair answered.

"It won't be long now, I am sorry to say," Stella said soothingly.

Nari wrote the vitals onto Margaret's chart.