Mooreville Welcome 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you two like to join the Fold?" Stella asked.

"I would," Nancy replied. Nancy and Vivian were descendants of Onessa's maternal cousin Mercy, and she shared Oni's unearthly beauty, which had passed to them.

"I would also," Vivian said.

"Good, we will have to schedule an emergency meeting. Something else has come up," Stella said.

"What has happened?" Tabitha asked.

"I can not tell you on the phone. We will talk later," Stella said.

"Okay, Mom, I will see you later," Tabitha replied.

"Goodbye, I will see you at home," Stella said.

Matilda, a gifted seer, had foreseen two Ryle women's admission to the Club. That is why she wanted Niles to have the video she emailed. A witch owning another was against the Fold bylaws. Therefore not wishing the two sluts to be set free, Matilda wanted Niles to take possession of them.

However, Oni had thrown a curveball and wanted to test Niles for his worthiness to join the Fold. For the first time in over seventy years, Oni wanted to admit a man potentially.

At this time, Gloria said, "Oni wants to test if Niles is worthy, also."

"How do we do that?" Abigail asked.

"I brought what we need," Gloria said, retrieving a carved wooden box with ivory handles from the Jeep's front seat. Gloria set the container on Niles' front walk. Niles, still trying to balance over the dildo, fell onto his ass with the seven-inch fake cock entirely inside his anal passageway, His balls landing on the cowbell painfully. The Ryles went to try to right him. Gloria took out a scroll from the upper part of the box.

Come here, girls, and join hands in a circle around the box. "Oni, Choose whom she'd call. The triple phalluses shall reveal his worth and if his spirit will obey Mother Earth. The triple test foretells it all," The three members read the ornate scroll together. Gloria opened the lower chamber of the box.

Inside the box were three more clear quarts phalluses, designed to be worn in a harness around a witch's waist. The twins and Gloria took off all their clothes and suited up for the test, putting on the leather belt system and installing the ten-inch gemstone phallus. Gloria, only in her early thirties, was fit and sexy. Niles liked what he saw, another hot female.

"The test is to be carried out from eldest to youngest," Gloria instructed.

The twins pulled Niles to his feet and folded him over the porch railing, his head facing the street. The girls pulled the now-embedded modern rubber cock out of his ass. Gloria lined up to violate his bowels for the test. She pushed in as the end held by the harness stimulated her sensitive nub. Niles' ass took the huge fake dick as it had taken Stella's entire fist. Gloria thrust in and out quickly. Niles gasped as his erection twitched expectantly. The twins looked on intensely as the gemstone male appendage glowed green, and Gloria wracked with orgasm. Gloria reluctantly retracted her dildo out of Niles' anus.

The eldest twin, Agatha, lined up to test him herself. She, too, plowed into his stretched hole. Niles, though he would never admit it enjoyed being fucked like a slut. His penis throbbed with each thrust as Agatha found her rhythm. Niles teetered on the edge of an orgasm. The fake dork glowed a slightly darker green just as the textured harness end made Agatha shudder with orgasmic delight. She pulled out of Niles' abused rectum, wishing she could continue dominating his ass.

Tabitha went next, lining up to his whole as Niles waited expectedly. She thrust in and hammered his stretched hole mercilessly. Niles sucked air as pain thrilled his senses, the cowbell cockring sounding with each thrust. The noise echoed through the valley. Tabitha soon brought herself off. The gemstone penis glowed an intense green as she climaxed. Nile fired semen onto the front walk.

Oni had expelled the men seventy-odd years ago because they had rebelled and tried to take dominance of the matriarchal Fold. They two had tried to replace Oni with a male spirit guide. They had chosen one more potent than Harbinger, and he, Merlin, still guided the men's Mob. Merlin did nothing to stop Endora and Ronald because he was tired and wanted to be released to move on. After three-hundred years he was ready to face the next realm, even if it may mean judgment for him. Merlin had mistaken the men's intentions and expected release over seventy years ago.

Niles felt something he had never felt. His head tingled, and when he looked at the women, he could see a faint spiritual cloud around them. Niles looked at each individually, and the newbie could interpret their spirit. Each omitted an energy field, and he sensed the nature of the aura bubbles. The women varied in character. Vivian's cloud seemed intensely good, as did Nancy's. The twin's seemed primarily righteous, but Gloria's felt only usually respectable. "This could come in handy," Niles thought.

"Would you like to become a Warlock?" Gloria asked.

"We just joined for the sex," Abigail admitted, referring to her and Tabitha.

"As did your Mother, and who wouldn't," Gloria said.

"I think I do, but let me give my final answer in a few days. I hate rushing into things," Niles said. First, they sealed away the sacred implements and locked them into the Jeep.

"You three must swear an oath of secrecy," Gloria said. Gloria wanted Niles to fuck her, as her husband, Jeff, had recently not been as sexually active as she wished. Unknown to Gloria, her mother was demanding Jeff take care of her needs. Jeff had long known Gloria wasn't faithful, and he found his mother-in-law sexy, so why not, he thought. Now his Mother-in-law Gwenith had been blackmailing him, and he found himself enslaved to her bidding.

"I swear," Niles said.

"I shall remain silent about this," Nancy said.

"I will never tell anyone," Vivian said.

"Good, now you all have to seal the pact with a sex act; I get Niles," Gloria said. Gloria, the senior of the three witches, deserved her preference.

"I want Nancy," Agatha said, next eldest.

"That leaves me, Vivian," Tabitha said happily.

The twins would have preferred to have Niles to themselves, but it was now out of their control. If he became a warlock, he would never again have to do their bidding after today. They wanted to make the most of their temporary blackmail-empowered ownership of him.

"Let us move to the backyard," Gloria, a married woman, said.

Niles' yard had all the California furniture, couches, loveseats, and chaise lounges. Gloria lay naked on a reclined lounge with her legs spread, "Fuck me hard, Niles," she said, wanting Niles' cock, which was more significant than Jeff's. Niles lined up to her waiting hole and rammed his cock into her. Gloria liked other men to take her roughly because her husband always took her gently and lovingly. Gloria let Niles enter her without protection, disregarding her husband's health.

The twins lay on chaise lounges, and the Ryle women happily licked their pussies. Vivian with Tabitha and Nancy with Agatha.

Niles quickly brought Gloria off and blasted his seemingly endless seed into her unprotected womb. His sperm impregnated her, and she immediately sensed something different inside her. Jeffrey though he refused to test, was sterile.

*****

At that moment, Gwenith took advantage of Gloria's absence. Gwenith was ridding Jeff's cock, ensuring he filled her Vag with semen. Gwenith orgasmed, and he did just that; her tightening pussy caused him to shoot a lot into her. Gwenith cupped her sex holding his seed inside and moved her loaded box over his mouth.

"Clean it all out, or I will tell Gloria what a bad boy you are," Gwenith threatened.

Jeff secretly loved the taste of sperm and would gladly clean her out without the threat. His man card necessitated him never telling anyone he was excited by eating his cum. Gwenith shuddered intensely, and Jeff became hard again. Gwenith had Jeff do another cycle of deposit and oral withdrawal of his seed. Gwenth then picked up her discarded panties and handed them to Jeff.

"Wear these the rest of the day, my clean up Bitch," Gwenith said.

Jeff put on Gwenith's panties, and they excited him. He became hard again. Jeff had tired of the vanilla sex of his marriage, but had he communicated with his wife, he would learn she wanted to experiment. Gwenith living in the same house, had limited the time they spoke one on one and exploited it for her gain.

Gloria, having grown suspicious, had installed cameras throughout the house. Gwenith, though very conniving, was not very cunning. Her cameras recorded the whole thing. Though Gloria was a serial cheater, she did not want Jeffrey to cheat.

Having satisfied herself with Niles' giant cock, Gloria redressed and bid her goodbyes. The twins left to do much-needed laundry, leaving only Niles and the Ryle women. Niles retrieved his phone from the charger and watched Matilda's video. Vivian and Nancy stood watching it over his shoulder.

"What are you going to do with that video?" Vivian asked.

"I don't know. I wanted to use it to make you both my sex slaves. But Stella still owns me," Niles said.

"If you join the Fold, you will be free, Gloria said," Nancy reminded him.

"I know, but so will you two," Niles replied.

Vivian grabbed Niles' cock and said, " All you need is this to control me."

"I agree. What are your wishes, lover," Nancy said.

"I want the two of you to share my bed," Niles said, wanting to fulfill a long-held mother-daughter sex lifestyle fantasy.

"Will you want us to have incestuous sex?" Nancy asked. Nancy looked at Niles and then Vivian to gauge their reaction. She thought about what she felt about it as well. Wrong as it was, she often had sexual feelings for Vivian.

"Of course. Is that a problem?" Niles asked

"Not really," Nancy replied.

Vivian also had long-held inappropriate feelings for her mother.

Niles looked at Vivian, and she replied, "Anything you wish, dear,"

*****

On the way home, Gloria stopped to use her phone to check the camera's saved footage. I knew it, she thought as she saw what Jeff and her Mother had been up to, but she was not mad. Gloria drove the rest of the way home. She stormed into the house, feigning anger.

"Jeff, I know what you and Mother have been up to," Gloria said.

"What? We haven't done anything," Jeffrey lied.

Gloria pointed out the camera.

"It means nothing. Your mother is blackmailing me," Jeff protested.

"I should divorce you for this," Gloria said.

"Please don't. I will make it up to you. I promise." Jeffrey had everything to lose. The company and money were all Gloria's. He could end up with only alimony, and the courts in this state did not award large alimony amounts to men.

"Glad you said that; strip naked, you worm," Gloria said.

Jeff removed his clothing, but Gloria stopped him as he revealed he wore Gwenith's panties.

"Are you wearing Mother's panties?" Gloria asked.

"Yes," Jeff said, very embarrassed.

"They look good on a sissy like you," Gloria said, wanting to humiliate him.

"Our new neighbor Niles has filled my box with sperm. Be a good husband and lick his mess out of your wife now," Gloria said, smiling.

"You want me to clean another man's cum from your pussy?" Jeff asked.

"It is that, or I will divorce you," Gloria said.

Jeff hesitantly licked her pussy as his tongue found the sticky white fluid. He found he liked the taste. Gloria could tell that though Jeffrey was trying to hide it, Jeff was into cleaning her out. Their marriage could have been much better if he had admitted this earlier.

"That is right pretty boy, clean it all out. Does a real man's sperm taste good?" Gloria asked.

Gloria had married Jeffrey as a trophy husband: Her father, Doug, treated Gloris as his princess. Gloria was heir to everything Doug had. Her father did not consider her mother in the will. When Gloria's father passed, she took over the large dairy.

"That's right, Jeff, make me cum," Gloria said.

Gloria came squirting all over Jeff's face.

"You might as well come out. I know you are lurking in the hall, Mother," Gloria said.

Gwenith sheepishly entered the room.

"I am sorry, Gloria, but a woman has needs," Gwenith said.

"I don't mind you sleeping with Jeffrey, but it pisses me off that you felt the need to sneak around behind my back," Gloria said.

"I am sorry; I thought you would be more jealous," Gwenith said.

"I thought you were chasing Malcolm, now that he is a widower?" Gloria asked.

Malcolm was a dairy employee, a manager, the head of Pasteurization, and a sweet man. Jeffrey was Vice President of Operations, a meaningless title because he was never attentive enough to run anything well. The only thing he did well was look good in a suit and be charming.

"I did, but he did not return my advances," Gwenith admitted.

"Malcolm is very shy other than about work," Gloria said.

"I practically threw myself at him," Gwenith said.

"He was mourning then," Glori said.

"Still, most men get sex hints," Gloria said.

"I bet he would if you told him Jeff would be involved in a threesome," Gloria said.

"Why do you think that?" Gwenith asked.

"He always looks at Jeffrey," Gloria said. Malcolm looked at Jeffrey because he could not believe Gloria was with him. Malcolm wanted Gloria, not Gwenith.

"Jeffrey does have a cute ass, especially in my panties," Gwenith said.

"Yes, he certainly does. Let us see what Malcolm thinks when he gets here. Malcolm needs to discuss the boiler issue we had this morning with me. He will be here any minute." Gloria said.

****