Mooreville Welcome 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she naked under that top," Clair asked, a wicked curl formed on the edges of her lips.

"Yes," Stella said, returning the evil smile.

"Can I see her body?" Clair asked.

"Of course. Nari, go close the door and hand me your top and then stand in front of Clair," Stella ordered.

Nari did as ordered and nervously stood before Clair.

"May I touch?" Clair asked.

"Of course," Stella replied.

Clair grasped both Nari's nipples between her thumb and forefingers and pulled gently. Nari gasped expectantly as her face showed blissful enjoyment.

"She is exquisite; will she be joining the Fold?" Clair asked.

"I am not sure. I just acquired Nari today. I know she enjoys frolicking nude in the woods," Stella said.

"The clit ring is a nice touch," Clair commented.

"I know; her last mistress had my initials. It is destiny," Stella said.

"I see you have spanked her. Does she like having her breasts slapped?" Clair asked.

"I am not sure. Why don't you find out," Stella suggested.

Clair slapped her right breast roughly.

"Do you like that?" Clair asked.

"Yes, Mam," Nari replied.

Clair smacked her other tit. The noise caused Margaret to stir, but she did not awaken. Stella sat on the seat next to Clair, and she turned and pulled Nari onto their collective laps. The witch women each grasped a leg and opened them. Nari sat one cheek of her ass on each of the witch's legs.

"We should spank her pussy. Will you do the honors?" Stella asked her friend.

"Of course," Clair said.

Clair whacked her labia, and the side of her palm connected with clit ring. Nari cried out in pain, and the sound woke up Margaret. Margaret silently looked on as the two witches tormented Nari's pussy. Stella swatted Nari's pierced clit also, but the well-trained Nari did not verbalize the pain this time. The rune stone shook violently. Now interrupted and alerted to the supernatural, the two supernaturally dim witches looked at Margaret. Finally, the eldest coven member, Margaret, spoke weakly, "Clair, I am under a clandestine curse," through the transparent mask.

Clair rushed to her mother's bedside, causing Nari to fall to the floor.

"What did you say?" Clair asked, holding the coven rune, a smooth-shaped obsidian necklace that hung around Clair's neck. The rune signified a position in the coven akin to a Sargent of arms. It vibrated as it verified the curse.

"I had a dream, Clair. 'Oni' showed me the curse and how to defeat it," Margaret said after pulling away the oxygen mask.

Oni, a seventeenth-century witch, was the coven spirit guide, and the witches often looked to her for guidance. Oni's life had passed suddenly; she had remained among the coven to prevent others' premature demise. The native stone, purportedly passed down from prehistory, also communicated with witches who were not seers of Oni. The all-girl sexual rituals performed on the flat granite slab in the forest sustained Oni's presence in this realm. Sex acts are mighty spiritually and cause supernatural resonance.

"What must we do?" Clair asked.

"I must drink female ejaculate from a visitor from another land," Margaret said.

"Would Nari qualify as from another land?" Clair asked, and the rune stone shook, signifying affirmative. Clair had not received the gift of visions her mother had. Stella, far too confused by science, was also never so gifted.

"She is weak, Nari, so you will hover above her face," Stella ordered.

Nari climbed onto the hospital bed, squatting over and straddling Margaret's face, careful not to hurt her in her weakened state. The bed was directly in front of the second-floor window, which thrilled exhibitionist Nari. Stella and Clair each steadied Nari holding an arm. Margaret extended her tongue weakly to help.

"Rub your clitoris, Nari," Stella ordered.

Nari balancing unstably just above Margaret's face, began to masturbate as expected in full view of the window. With her left hand, Stella holding Nari's bicep, slapped Nari's breast with her right palm. With the other bicep in her right hand, Clair hit Nari's other nipple with her left. The excitement built in Nari, and she inched towards release. Margaret's tongue tip just touched Nari's opening, licking it gently.

Stella remembered her initiation into the Fold and how Margaret had licked her pussy on the ancient stone of the forest, consummating her membership. Margaret had been 'Altar' of the all-female coven at the time. Stella also remembered how, while in her own time as 'Altar,' she had initiated Clair similarly. The Altar is an elected position in the Fold with a sixty-two-moon term, about five years. Margaret had been vital to Stella's success as Altar. A witch can only serve once and aged past her four-hundred and forty-sixth moon for eligibility, equivalent to thirty-six Gregorian years. Stella's time as Altar had ended four years ago, and by default, Endora took the lead of the Fold. No other witch was age eligible.

Stella whacked Nari's nipple roughly, and Clair did likewise to the other side. The pain sent Nari over the edge, and a stream of female ejaculation flowed into Margaret's waiting mouth. Margaret drank what did not splash out of her open lips. The two women helped now weak and wobbly Nari off Margaret's bed.

"Do you feel any different, Mother?" Clair asked.

"I feel something happening," Margaret said.

The color was returning to Margaret's face, and it seemed the curse broke.

"Who do you think cursed you, Margaret?" Stella asked.

"I do not know," Margaret replied.

"Was it someone inside the Fold?" Clair asked.

"Time will tell; it was a double transducer curse. If it leaves the victim, it will curse the sender," Margaret said.

Nari put her scrub top back on, and Stella and her left to see the last three patients. Nari was intrigued to find out more about the Fold.

***********

Meanwhile, precariously still exposed, Niles waited for the Ryle women to return to the vehicle. His penis twitched in rigid anticipation. His ears were sensitive to every noise in the parking area. Nervous sweat trickled down his back, while he feared one might soon be the siren of a police car that would haul him into custody. His arms, secured by Valerie's brazier, could not cover his exposed member as it dripped excitedly.

Endora left, not wanting to be late for her appointment with her lover, Ronald, the local Judge. The Judge's wife never missed church; this was their weekly time together. So far, Endora and Ronald's affair was secret. Ronald, a warlock from another coven, an all-male unit referred to as a 'Mob,' was married to a faithful church-attending wife, who mistakenly trusted him without question. He coveted leading his Mob, and she ran hers but did not want to relinquish power as her term ended. Both were not above scheming politics or any other sinister means to achieve their goals, the clandestine power couple enabling one another. Sadly for them, Niles was unsuitable for their plan, but there would be another.

The Ryle's returned to the car and quickly loaded the groceries. The three sped off as Niles told the two women what happened in the car park in their absence. "You have been a naughty boy; you deserve a spanking," Nancy said gleefully.

After anxiously waiting for Nancy's car, the vehicle finally turned into Niles' driveway, and the twins rushed after it carrying a length of rope and a box holding strange bells. The twins do not even pause a second before they take charge.

"Hello, girls and Niles," The supernaturally gifted yet cruel twins said in annoying unison.

"Hello, Tabitha and Agatha," Nancy said. The Ryle women were less than thrilled to see the twins. They had hoped that the blackmail portion of the day had ended already, but they were not so fortunate. The video content still ensured their total obedience. The town would certainly ostracise the two women if it became public.

"Wait a minute before you unload the car while we ready Niles for our game. While waiting, you may as well take off your dresses," Agatha said.

The twins helped the still-restrained Niles from the car. They lashed him to the front porch roof post to the left of the stairs. Once he was secured, they attached the triple-ringed cock ring bell around his cock and ball. It restrained his cock and balls at the same time. A cowbell hung under his testicles. They set up the game, balls smacking and car unloading. The Ryle women stood gloriously naked on the asphalt drive. The curved driveway hid them from the street, but anyone who came just thirty-five feet down the asphalt drive could see the porch.

"When you take a load of groceries to the kitchen, you must ring the bell on the way back to the SUV. You will make the bell sound by slapping Niles' balls. Make sure Agatha can hear it from the kitchen," Tabitha said.

Tabitha affixed similar nipple clamp cowbells to Nancy and Vivian's breasts.

"What nice cows you two make," Tabitha commented sinisterly.

Nancy and Vivian began unloading the food, and while descending the stairs on the way back, they each smacked Niles sack painfully, chiming the bell. Agatha went into the kitchen to put the stores away, and Tabitha stayed in the driveway to supervise how much they carried. She wanted to make sure the game lasted. When the two women returned to the car, Tabitha ordered, "Put your hands at your sides."

Tabitha slapped their four combined breasts one after the other, ringing the smaller bells. The Ryle women reeled in pain, to Tabitha's delight.

"I love this game," Tabitha said.

She wished to make the cows pay for spending the night with Niles. When dropping the food in the kitchen, Agatha stopped them to ring the four bells. She, too, enjoyed slapping the cow's tits. The second trip went the same Niles' balls received punishment, as did Nancy and Vivian's breasts. After three laps to the kitchen finished, Tabitha slapped the nipple clamp-bound breasts. Vivian and Nancy's breasts were red with pain.

"This never gets old," Tabitha said.

When the two Ryle females unloaded the all-wheel drive SUV, Agatha had safely organized the perishables. Agatha led Nancy and Vivian back onto the front porch. Agatha untethered Niles from the porch post but left his hands tied behind his back. Tabitha carried out another ancient carved box. They joined hands over the container and said, "Oni chooses who she will; may the rite shafts impale their fold and reveal what allegiance they truly hold,"

Abigail opened the box to reveal two enchanted, highly polished clear quartz dildos. The centuries-old crystal phalluses designed to stand independently were placed upright six feet apart on the porch deck. Agatha pulled a modern suction-cupped dildo out of the house, which she affixed to the porch floor between the other two fake dicks. Agatha poured enchanted oil over the three artificial male tools. The twins incanted something in Latin.

"Squat over the evaluation phalluses, and they will assess your pussies worthiness," the twins ordered.

They helped Niles to the modern dildo and forced him onto it. It parted his tight ass, causing him pain as they steadied him. His arms were still bra-bound behind his back, and he could not resist. Niles felt the familiar humiliation as He endured the witch's anal sublimation again. The crystal dildos could be trusted to determine if the Ryle women could join the Fold. While the three survived impaling themselves on the fake sausages, Mrs. Bancroft, the local egg farmer, drove up to the porch in her Jeep. She lived half a mile up the road on her family's farm. Like all local women, she was attractive; not one Niles had met rated under an eight in his assessment. Gloria was a solid nine. Gloria was an officer of the Fold and kept the regalia of the rituals.

"Hello, Abigail and Tabitha," Gloria Bancroft said, unflustered by the porn show in front of her.

The crystal dildos glowed, emitting blue light, signifying they were worthy of the Fold.

"Oni sent me," Gloria said.

*****************

Across town, Endora met Ronald at his office, and they discussed Stella's game.

"Was the new guy suitable for our plan?" Ronald asked.

"I doubt it; he is no churchgoer. Niles seems to be just another lost Californian to me,"

Endora said. Endora loved Ronald, but she meant far less to him. Ronald, truly ambitious, a true narcissist, only loved himself.

"Too bad, I hoped for more," Ronald said.

Business discussed, they tore each other's clothes off lustfully. Once naked, they kissed passionately, and Endora knew what Ronald wanted. Ronald wanted her to suck his cock hard and then take it up her ass. These were the two things Ronald's wife, Debbie, would not do. Endora would have preferred him in her pussy, but she would deny Ronald nothing. She took his only average-sized cock into her mouth as she recalled how well-endowed Niles was. Too bad Niles could not further her aspirations like the Judge could. When Ronald was hard and well-lubed with spit, Endora bent over his oak desk, waiting submissively for his anal assault. Ronald pressed his penis tip against her anus and began forcing it in. Endora reached between her legs to rub her hooded button. Ronald fucked her ass selfishly, and just as he ejaculated into her bowels, Endora, having manipulated herself successfully, squirted down the front of his desk. Immediately she felt weak and collapsed nude on the floor. Her curse had returned to her, having been broken by Nari. Ronald did not know what to do. If he called an ambulance, it would expose their affair and ruin him. Endora was deathly pale at this point and barely breathing. Panicking, he called the only person with medical knowledge he could trust, Stella.

"Stella, Endora has suddenly become very ill in my office," Ronald said into the phone.

"Did you call the ambulance?" Stella asked.

"I can't. Endora is naked in my chambers," the Judge said.

"Okay, I will be right there," Stella said.

Stella, always a skeptic, had joined the Fold for sex and now believed in the supernatural. After seeing Margaret's recovery, the magical instructions working awakened the seer part of her brain. Stella and Nari rushed to the Judges chambers. Stella had been feeling very odd and let Nari drive her car. Stella had never let anyone steer her sporty Nissan before, but she could not trust her earthly vision, as her open-eyed spiritual dream was too distracting. Oni had waited patiently for this opportunity to communicate with Stella. Stella saw an image of Oni. Oni appeared, dressed in a simple white peasant dress, the most lovely woman Stella had ever seen. She had an hourglass waist and an ample bust. Her eyes were bright like light green emeralds. Stella and the twins were her descendants, and Oni's beauty was passed on to them. 'Oni,' short for Onessa, died at the twins' age, and she looked identical. Oni gave her instructions on how to save Endora and the Fold.

Nari parked next to Endora's BMW. The Doctor and her new nurse rushed toward the courthouse's back door, and Ronald let them in.

"How is she doing?" Stella asked.

"Not well. Endora is barely breathing," Ronald said.

They hurried into the Judges chambers, and Endora lay naked on the floor. Her skin looked deathly pale, and her pink baby bottle-sized nipples had a yellowish tinge. Nari took Endora's vitals.

"There is barely any pulse, Doctor," Nari said.

"Endora cursed Margaret, and now that curse has returned upon her," Stella said.

"You seemed to have a vision in the car. Did Oni tell you what to do?" Nari asked

"She did. I need you to piss in Endora's mouth. Oni says that will save her. Save some pee for Ronald because the curse will go to him next, as he helped her conjure it," the Doctor said.

Nari squatted over Endora, and Stella held Endora's head. Nari let loose a stream of urine into Endora's mouth.

"I am not drinking her pee. That is disgusting," Ronald said.

"So are you for cheating on your wife," Stella said.

Endora sputtered and choked but began to regain color. Clair texted that Margaret was almost at full strength already. Endora regained consciousness just as Ronald took ill. Oni had predicted that. When Ronald lost consciousness, he fell to the floor, lying face down. Stella and Nari turned him over, and opened his mouth. Nari hovered over him, and piss soon erupted into his mouth. He drank the pee, and his color returned. Ronald soon regained awareness again but did not recover completely.

"Endora and Ronald sought a righteous male to spew seed onto my stone. They attempted to overthrow my spirit guide status of the coven. They would align the Fold with Harbinger's spirit, a horrible warlock who betrayed the witches of my day. Many of our numbers were burnt at stake from his testimony or Rebecca's. Rebecca, Endora's great-great-great-grandmother, revealed others to the authorities before she drowned in a witch test. Her spirit is held captive in the water. Rebecca's motive was jealousy of my beauty and position, just as Endora envies you. Five years as Altar could not satisfy her need to one-up you, and she had to extend it past your five lest she is only even. Harbinger suffered testing; he also did not save himself as he died, crushed by a door loaded with rocks, A foolish test of witchcraft from the day. Harbinger, an unrighteous witch, needs blood-bought semen to restore his power. Harbinger wants to free his lover Rebecca from the cold grip of the icy lake. His forlorn spirit now wanders the earth powerless; Harbinger had little power alive and even less deceased," Oni explained.

Stella intently listened as she continued, "The new coven to be an oligarchy where Endora could excise Rebecca's spirit and lead indefinitely. Then they planned to supernaturally restructure Ronald's Mob, enabling him to take power under Harbinger." Oni only told Stella how to save them if she agreed to have Endora banished from the Fold. Stella planned to inform Martin, the true Mob leader of the warlocks, of the threat.

"Oni says you must eat Nari's ass to recover Ronald. If you don't, you will die," Stella said.

Nari positioned her ass over Ronald's face, and he reticently pressed his tongue into Nari's anus. Nari enjoyed the feel of it and the power she felt over Ronald. Self-absorbed, Ronald did not enjoy others' pleasure. Nari wiggled happily on his tongue until she climaxed.

"Now you must eat out Endora's ass," Stella said, implying Oni had ordered it; in fact, it was her wish alone.

Endora took Nari's place, and the asshole judge ate his semen from Endora's anus. Stella gloated, wanting Ronald to be humiliated. Endora loved how his tongue felt, cleaning her anal opening. Ronald felt demoralized, but his penis woke up and began to stir. He was soon fully erect.

"Now have him fuck your pussy and clean his cum out of that. Or the curse will return on you both," Stella ordered, lying. Endora climbed on his cock and rode it until the clandestine couple climaxed together. Endora then positioned her pussy over his waiting mouth; Ronald slurped his sperm out obediently. Ronald defeated, now willing, pleasured Endora, a big step for a Narcissist.

Stella, satisfied with the events, and Nari left the courthouse.

Stella phoned her daughters. Abigail answered on speaker.

"Abigail, Tabitha, how is it going?" Stella asked.

"Good, the crystals affirmed both Ryles' eligibility," Abigail answered.

"Fantastic. Will Nancy and Vivian join our group?" Stella asked.

"We have not asked yet?" Tabitha replied.

Nancy had heard of the Fold and had long wished to join it but had no idea which women belonged to the clandestine group. The members sworn to secrecy did not speak of the Fold with non-members. Nancy had heard that the rituals involved sex; someone she knew had seen a ceremony from a great distance and could not make out faces. She could tell that all the witches were engaging in sixty-nine-style oral sex. Nancy, a person with high libido, wanted in.