Moot Point - Bree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're using my name and you're embarrassing me. What if my colleagues find out that my wife is talking about her ex's cock? Which is, by the way, bigger than mine but still not big enough?"

"Ok, people like such stuff. Degraded husbands, slutty wives. You can tell you co-workers that it's all fake. You can tell them we write it together."

"Are you crazy? Do I look like a pimp?"

"Do I look like an escort to you? This conversation is over. Believe it or not. They are stories."

"Wait! Who is that BBB guy? What did he write to you on the private message?"

"First, they are 'private messages'. Also, he's not writing anything different than what he's writing in the public area. Would you prefer them to write those stuff there?"

"What did he write? I want to look at those messages."

"Fuck you! I won't show you anything and you will wait long to get me into bed after this talk."

I wasn't even looking at when she walked to the kitchen to start typing.

This marriage is turning to shit lately. I'll watch her next video tomorrow and if she goes on like that, I will consider divorcing her. We can sell the house and split the money. In fact, I guess a judge will think the way I do. She's not acting appropriately, not like a married woman. I can even get the house.

I woke up a few times at night, feeling troubled.

It's afternoon and I guess she already posted her video. But I'm very busy today so I will have to wait to go home to watch.

I see one of my colleagues with headphones watching something on his notebook. Since yesterday, I feel agitated and I think that he's watching her video. As if she's really a celebrity.

When I walk towards him, he notices me and hits some keys on his keyboard, looking at me turning red in the face. But I can't understand if he's embarrassed or is he condemning me. Maybe he was watching porn.

I'm home, finally. I look for her but she's not at home.

I turn my notebook on and start watching. It says "Live" on the right top of the screen. I understand that I'm watching the recorded video of her live broadcast.

She first answers the questions from the previous video, then she talks about her week and finally she starts reading the online public comments sent during the video.

She reads and answers, reads and answers.

Then she reads a message without speaking, her cheeks turn red, a wide smile appears on her embarrassed face and she says "Oh, BBB." She's still smiling and giggling, covering her mouth, looking at the camera. Is she flirting with that guy? But this is too disturbing. She can't stop her smile.

I stopped the video and started to look for comments. And found it.

"So, do you still don't have any idea what a big boy is?"

What? I already got used to messages implying things but her response to that question? That's it. That's enough evidence for me to divorce her. I don't care if it's fake or a made-up story.

I find some site to download the video, I take screenshots for such comments and start my preparation for the divorce.

Tonight, I will tell her. She closes the channel or I walk.

She returns home a bit late tonight. I smell alcohol.

"Where were you?"

"We celebrated today's video. It made great success. Why?"

"Why? I watched the video. And I saw you giggling to his big boy comment. Don't you have any shame? Can't you perceive the position you put me in? What's going on? What happened with that guy?"

"Jason, I told you. Most of it is act. That BigBoyBarney works for the podcast channel. There are lot of comments like that, I mean coming from the staff."

I can't believe what she's saying. She's telling me that they are making me look like a clown on purpose. If what she's saying is true.

"You'll stop this nonsense."

She smiles but not friendly.

"I mean it. Otherwise, I can't go on like that."

"Oh, you'll sit at home and watch. You'll prepare meal for your celebrity wife and wait for a chance to satisfy her." She's talking sarcastically but it sounds too real to me.

"I want you to take this seriously. I will divorce you."

Her smile is gone.

"I guess you won't."

She's not talking to me like she loves me. I don't understand what's happening.

"You have no interest in me lately and I don't see any reason for us to go on like that."

"But I liked what you did that day. I'd love to have you around when I'm horny and busy. Don't you want that? You liked it the last time?"

What's she talking about?

She started joking again "We can make you a kennel under the table if you want?"

"Fuck you! I'm leaving. I mean I'm divorcing you. I had enough."

"Ok. But I have to remind you that you will need to find some place to live. I'm staying in this house."

"Yeah, you will. Nobody will ask you what you want. You will be thankful if the judge didn't call you a slut after declaring the verdict or ruling, whatever its name is."

"And, why is that?"

"I already copied the videos and comments."

"I already copied the paper you signed."

?

"Yeah, that little paper will be a problem for you. Maybe the judge will ignore it but my company has big boys as lawyers, so..."

This is stupid. The paper didn't mention such things, I'm sure the judge will be the voice of reason. And I know she said 'big boys' to annoy me even more.

"Did you fuck him? I saw your expression."

She's not answering. She's biting her lips.

"Tell me! What did he mean by that?"

And her cheeks turn red again, with that familiar aroused smile. I know she did. I know she let him fuck her.

I left the house that day, after she shivered in an exaggerated way. I don't want to tell what I pictured in my mind about them having sex. Bitch! And she didn't care about all that viewers think that she did it.

The judge didn't ignore the lousy paper and she refused to share our investments. My moronic lawyer explained me that the ruling wasn't a surprise since I was considered to be divorcing her out of no reason. And the house was in her name, so...

It's been two months and I'm still paying the loans for 'her' house.

I'm living in a rental one room apartment and I'm watching her latest video.

I watched all her previous videos and found out that there was another section on that site, where she was taking requests or accepting challenges coming from users. "Put that hot sauce to your meal tomorrow", "Wear this going to work", "Deprive your husband from having sex with you" and so on. I guess "Make him eat you while you're working" was her own thought.

I don't care about her or what she did to me anymore and I'm still sure that she let that bastard fuck her that Sunday. I also hoped that I was right, otherwise... No, I did right. Even if she didn't, what she was doing was unacceptable.

It made me feel bad when she stood up and showed her new yoga pants. I considered jerking off to her ass until she started talking.

"And, thanks to my ex-cuck, who's still working out there to pay the loans for my new house, I bought five different colors of this baby."

Did she just admit making me a cuckold? I wasn't a cuckold; I didn't know what was going on!

Wait, I know what she's doing. She knows I would watch that video and she wants to annoy me. Did she cheat or not?

Fuck!

12