Morality Court Case 2041-0018042

Story Info
A found document from a future, sexually repressive dystopia.
1k words
4.34
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Case Number: 2041-0018042

Defendant name: Christine St. Martin

Born: 2017-09-12, (Aged 24)

Incident Date: 2041-11-16

Initial Incident Description:

On the day in question, the accused checked into the National Promenade Hotel in the Central District, purportedly for the purpose of business travel. Although she possessed all of the appropriate traveling papers, the clerk at the desk stated that there was something suspicious about her general demeanor. He chose to follow proper procedures and summon an officer from the Morality and Decency Police for a routine inspection the contents of her bag before the porter would take her luggage to her room.

Inside, the officer found the following notable items:

  • 1 vibrating stimulator
  • 1 simulated phallus
  • 4 items of questionably modest clothing
  • 5 items of severely immodest clothing

These items are all legal to possess, but their use is restricted to the owner's principal dwelling only. Use of these items in public spaces, such as hotel rooms, (as defined in Regulation 30.09.59,) are serious offences. After the accused returned to her hotel at the end of the day, the officers executed their warrant to question her about the items. When they entered the room, they found that she had already removed the items from her bag, and they had reason to believed that she was intending to use them within the hour. In light of this, the officers apprehended her and brought her promptly to the M&D holding cell, humanely restraining her as required by standard procedures.

The responding officers were commended for their efforts in preventing a potential breach in morality. In gathering more evidence, the officers also discovered that a family with young children was staying in a room down the hall on the same floor as the accused. Although this was likely unknown to the accused, it highlights the potential consequences of her reckless actions.

In light of the above, the following charges were brought against Ms. St. Martin:

Hearing Date: 2041-11-17

Hearing Proceedings and determinations:

After being presented with the evidence against her, the accused entered the pleas recorded above. The accused was unable to provide any Party members to provide witness to her character. The accused does not have a Party member as a guardian who could handle this case outside of the court system. The accused was permitted to testify in her defense for five minutes via video feed from her holding cell as is the right of the accused. No legally sound defense was provided during this time.

The presiding judge determined that the accused to be guilty of 10 of the 14 charges brought against her. These charges carry a recommended 14-month prison sentence combined. In light of recent progressive reforms, the judge chose to defer her sentence to a state addiction treatment program. The accused requested to serve the prison sentence but was denied.

Details of Correctional Plan:

The court has determined that the guilty, Christine St. Martin, will benefit from a state-run treatment program for those addicted to masturbation and the sensation of orgasms. She will remain a member of this program for no less than 3 years. Prior to being released from the M&D court's custody, Ms. St. Martin will be fitted with a high security chastity belt as well as the accompanying thigh-bands. Regulation 65.02.04 requires that a high security belt include both GPS and arousal level monitoring as well as hygiene features suitable for long-term, continuous wear. To maintain the highest level of security, she is required to report back to the court immediately whenever a new model chastity belt becomes available. Given her crimes, the court also recommends a chastity bra, but this is left the discretion of her counselor.

Ms. St. Martin will spend no less than one week, beginning immediately following her release from the M&D court, as part of an in-patient addiction treatment center where she will be assigned the counselor who will oversee the entire course of her treatment. While there, she will be reeducated about the immorality of her behavior as well as learn coping strategies to better manage her addiction.

Six months after her successful completion of in-patient treatment, Ms. St. Martin will be eligible to have her thigh-bands removed, at the discretion of her counselor.

As a natural part of human existence, Ms. St. Martin is permitted to have one orgasm each month during her treatment. To have this, she must return at her own expense to the addiction treatment center where she will receive 20 minutes of time outside of her belt. At the discretion of her counselor, this time may be in private or supervised. Her counselor may also require that Ms. St. Martin receive her orgasm at the hands of a trainer facility nurse is they determine that allowing her to use her own hands may be detrimental to her treatment.

Due to high demand for this deferred addiction treatment program, monthly timeslots are randomly assigned. Ms. St. Martin has been assigned 07:15 on the second Tuesday of each month for her scheduled appointments. In addition to this, Ms. St. Martin will meet with her counselor once each week to discuss her progress in the program.

In the event that Ms. St. Martin enters a romantic relationship, she is permitted to submit a written request to her counselor for him to accompany her to her monthly releases. If permitted, her partner is expected to follow any guidelines laid out by Ms. St. Martin's counselor, remembering that the treatment program is all for her benefit and failure to follow these guidelines may be detrimental to her progress. If her partner is permitted by the counselor, she will be allowed to be out of her belt for an additional 10 minutes during each session.

It is unfortunate that a bright young woman like Ms. St. Martin chose to act in the way she did, but we are all hopeful that she will take full advantage of the opportunity given to her in this program to improve herself. We look forward to seeing her progress.