All Comments on 'Morality Court Case 2041-0018042'

by AudrieBarnes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, is there any plans for a follow up showing how she got on with her rehab?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, I wish there were laws like that. Think how peaceful our society would be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a unique delivery and highly satisfying. It is a perfect gem as it is, and invites the reader to imagine the emotions and struggles that Ms. St. Martin will feel. It makes one wonder and speculate about how this dystopian nanny state came about, without revealing much. This is what a short story should be! A longer story can give character development, world building, location descriptions and more. A very short should draw the reader into a small pocket of time with a hook, which leads some details and them to speculation, like The Twilight Zone. You do not need all the answers. You need to feel the uncanny perverted expectations, with a twist that keeps you speculating all day, without providibg easy answers. Bravo.

AudrieBarnesAudrieBarnesover 1 year agoAuthor

I’m thrilled you enjoyed the unique delivery! I want to provide a novel spark for people to fill in the details with their own erotic preferences and I’m glad that it worked for at least one person!

hattfothattfotabout 1 year ago

I really hope for a sequel, excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAudrieBarnes@AudrieBarnes
I write female chastity stories as a hobby. If you like what I write and just want to have horny fun reading what I write, that's probably all you want to read or want to know. However, because I write first-person perspective stories with non-consensual themes, I want to wr...