More Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Part two of my encounter with masseur Jonny.
1.4k words
4.63
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimDoris
JimDoris
23 Followers

It had been a couple of days since my first encounter with Jonny, the masseur on our holiday island in the Maldives. I'd seen him a couple of times since. It seems that all of the staff on the island have multiple tasks, as when he was not massaging, he seemed to be carrying laundry, or delivering drinks.

I wanted to have a return trip to the massage room, but I didn't want to seem too keen in front of my wife and our friends, who we were on holiday with. Then when telling my wife how greatly de-stressed I was after the massage, she said I should have one more often, particularly as it was so inexpensive!

That was all the prompting I needed. I went to reception to see if there were any times available that afternoon.

"If you don't mind the last session of the day, at 4:30, we could accommodate you today," said the receptionist.

I agreed and couldn't wait for 4:30 to come. The afternoon dragged, but at 4:25 I wandered over to the massage room and knocked on the door. I was gutted to be met at the door by someone who was not Jonny, the masseur I saw last time. He was a bit younger than Jonny and very good looking, but I couldn't imagine being brave enough to try my luck for a second time. He beckoned me inside and then disappeared behind a curtain. The delight on my face must have been quite obvious, as the guy returned with Jonny walking behind him. He said something to Jonny in their native tongue, and then disappeared behind the curtain once more, after which I heard the door behind the curtain slam.

Jonny put his hands together and bowed, in a traditional Sri Lankan greeting, smiled and said "hello". He walked over and said "same?"

I wasn't sure if he meant the same treatment as before, or the passionate encounter.

Either way I said "yes, please'. Then I caught his arm and said "no ... more!" and smiled. He smiled back and gestured to me to get undress. Unlike the first time, he watched me very closely as I took off my t-shirt and then my shorts. I was getting very aroused at him watching me and when I took off my underpants I was already semi-hard. He passed me the 'man-nappy' (I still don't know what these are called!) which I put on. I could swear this was much smaller that the last one I put on in her, as it barely contained my semi-hard cock.

He pointed towards the bed and I lay down on my stomach as he started to apply oils, gently rubbing them into my skin. He was much more daring this time, than last. He massaged me from my neck to my ankles and with assistance from me in opening my legs, he ran his hands completely up the inside of my thighs blatantly catching my balls and running his fingers down the crack of my arse.

As before, he was pushing himself against my hand, which I strategically left at the side of the bed. Once again I pushed back, rubbing the back of my hand against his cock. He turned around to get more hot oil and I pulled the 'nappy' to one side, completely exposing the crack of my arse. He returned and continued to rub oil into my thighs and run his fingers, very discreetly, along my crack. Every time he did so I let out a little moan.

After a while he started running his fingers along my crack more and more, resulting in a lot more moaning from me. At the same time I rubbed his cock through the fabric of his skirt. I then felt him remove my 'nappy' then pour a little hot oil directly onto the crack of my arse, at which I let out a loud moan. He ran his fingers up and down my crack a few more times and then I reached behind and grabbed his hand. He looked horrified, as if he thought he'd gone too far. I took his finger and pressed it into my arse. Another moan escaped. He started to very slowly finger fuck my arse, regularly replenishing the oil. After a while I started to push back in rhythm with his strokes.

I looked him in the eyes and he smiled back.

"All OK?" he said.

"Oh yes" I replied.

After a few minutes of this wonderful finger fucking, I then felt him slide a second finger into my arse. I was in raptures. I felt as if he was going to make me come without even touching my cock. He was standing to my side, finger fucking my arse and breathing very deeply. I started rubbing his cock under his 'skirt' and could tell it was bursting to get out. I put my hand under his skirt and pulled it up and it fell to the floor, leaving him naked from the waist down.

I took hold of his rock hard cock and started to pull the foreskin back and forth, very slowly. His cock was shorter than mine, about 7 inches, but very thick. His breathing intensified and when I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth, he let out a loud moan. I continued to suck him whilst slowly wanking him off.

I pulled at his t-shirt and he took the hint, pulling it over his head and dropping it to the floor, before returning to finger-fuck my arse.

I raised my arse in the air and he started stroking my cock, whilst continuing to finger my arse. I then did something I had never done before, and I still can't believe I did it then. I turned on the bed so that he was directly behind me. I took his cock and started gently rubbing the tip against my hole.

His moans of ecstasy were coming thick and fast. I started moving back and forth, gradually moving further and further back towards him, until I felt him thrust his cock deep inside my arse. It was one of the most amazing things I had ever experienced. He slowly fucked my arse and I felt every tiny movement. He throbbed a couple of times and I thought he was going to come, but he seemed to regain his composure.

I looked at him and said "wait".

Again he looked worried, but I held him inside me while I swivelled on his cock until I was laying on my back. He started fucking me again, this time in the missionary position. He looked straight into my eyes and smiled and then closed his eyes.

His cock felt huge, but surprisingly, not painful or even uncomfortable. Just fucking amazing! He was building up momentum and I could see he was getting close. I did something else I'd never done and tried to kiss him. I pulled him towards me, but he resisted and I let it go. I ran my hands over his beautiful chest and started to pick his nipples. He loaned even more loudly and started to increase the pace.

His cock started to grow even more. I couldn't believe how much he was filling me up. I could tell he was close. He started to say things that I didn't understand, pumping faster and faster and then, completely to my surprise, pulled my face towards him and put his tongue in my mouth. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes before he leaned back thrust his cock deep inside me, pumping his cum into my arse as he did so.

He continued to pump away inside me for ages. I was in raptures. I hadn't come, but felt close. He opened his eyes and smiled. He leaned forward and I then felt him kissing my neck from one side to the other. He kissed me again on the mouth, passionately, and I returned his kiss.

With his cock his inside me he leaned back and took hold of my cock and started slowly pumping. My breathing was becoming heavier as his pace quickened. He then withdrew his cock from my arse, knelt between my legs and started sucking my cock.

He would suck a few times and then take it out of his mouth, slowly pull my foreskin back and forth, while looking me straight in the eyes. He repeated this a few times.

After the third or forth time I could take no more. He could sense what was coming and pumped my cock fast, while taking it down his throat. I came in his mouth, thinking I was never going to stop and he swallowed every drop.

He cleaned me up with a towel, picked up his clothes and disappeared behind the curtain. I then heard angry voices and was horrified at what happened next ...

JimDoris
JimDoris
23 Followers