Hypnotized to Let Go

Story Info
Casey and Alex use hypnosis to try other kinks.
1.8k words
4.46
16.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bzzzzz. A welcome interruption. Alex had been staring at his monitor at work for seemingly hours. He was officially stuck on this bug and his coworkers had already left for the day.

Casey: "I just masturbated to this https://www.literotica.com/s/katelyn-back-in-college-ch-02 :)"

Any chances of fixing the bug just flew out the window. Alex closed his work laptop then clicked the link in the text and started reading. It was no secret his wife had a pee kink, they had incorporated it into their sex lives ever since she admitted it after a night of drinking. The couple had a healthy and adventurous sex life, both were open minded and excited to try new things. Alex hadn't expected to enjoy peeing on Casey as much as he did, and he certainly didn't expect to love the reverse as well. Lately he had even been reading more erotica involving pee and this story was hot.

Alex: "The diaper is interesting"

Casey: "Yeah, it's a little weird. Story is a little slow too. But hot"

Alex chuckled and rolled his eyes. Casey was so impatient when it came to erotica. She always skipped past the set up to get right to the fucking, usually of the anal or freeuse category. Both also featured heavily in their daily sex lives as well. The couple had so much overlap in their kinks it sometimes felt too good to be true. Even where they didn't quite align, the other person was usually willing to accommodate their partner.

One of these kinks was Alex's hypno kink. Recently they had explored this kink for the first time. While Casey hadn't heard of it before meeting Alex she loved that first time. Since then they have been experimenting with hypnosis to supplement and push the boundaries of their other kinks.

Alex suddenly had an idea, he opened a new note on his phone and began typing a script for an induction. Once he had an outline he packed up his bag and left for the pharmacy.

...

Casey was watching TV when Alex got home. He had a CVS bag in his hand and a big smile on his face.

"What has you all smiley? Did you like the story I sent you?"

Alex sat down next to Casey. He opened the bag to reveal a box of adult diapers.

"Before you say anything, let me pitch my idea. I know you're not really about the diaper thing by itself, but I was thinking we could have some hypnosis fun with these."

Casey, while hesitant, agreed to hear the pitch. She was still a bit horny from earlier and was starting to like the hypnosis thing. She listened while Alex explained his plan for the session. As he finished, she had to admit, it sounded hot.

"Okay let's do it!"

Alex had Casey get comfortable on the couch and then began his induction, leading Casey into a deeply relaxed state. It was getting easier now that they've done it a few times. After a few minutes Casey's eyes were glazed over and she was in a trance.

"Casey, can you hear me?"

"Uh huh," she mumbled.

"Perfect. Like we discussed, first you are going to take off your panties and replace them with a pair of the adult diapers. Go ahead and do that now."

Casey slowly unbuttoned her pants and slid them off. Alex could see that she was already a little wet, maybe from now but possibly from her earlier fun too. Then she peeled off her panties and slid into the adult diaper. Unsurprisingly, Alex's cock hardened; it always did when Casey was hypnotized.

"Good girl. Now, you are going to forget that you are wearing these and put your pants back on. To you it feels like you are still wearing regular panties. Do you understand?"

"Uh huh. Regular panties."

"Good, good. You and I are going to go on a walk in the park. You're going feel thirsty and drink lots of water but you aren't going to want to use the bathroom. Even if you have to pee you are going to hold it, okay? If you really have to go tell me, otherwise, hold it. Sound good?"

"Mhm, yes."

"Excellent. When I say 'Let go Case' you are going to pee wherever you are. I'm only going to say 'Let go Case' when it's just you and me safe in the house so don't worry. When you are mid pee you're going to experience an intense orgasm. You'll find it insanely hot that you're peeing in your pants. Once your orgasm subsides you'll remember that you are wearing the diaper and you'll still be very aroused. Your pussy will want to be pounded"

Alex knew the last part would be true hypnosis or not, but he added it in anyway.

"Finally we'll get a shower and you'll beg me to pee on you."

Again, probably not needed in the induction but Alex was on a roll.

"After that you'll forget the triggers but remember every detail of what happened. Okay when I count up to 3 you'll be wide awake and forget the details of this trance until after our shower. 3... 2... 1... And wide awake."

Casey opened her eyes and looked at Alex.

"Wow you really had me out that time. You're either getting better or I'm getting easier to trance."

Alex just smiled and stood up.

"Come on Case, lets go for a walk. I need to stretch my legs after being at my desk all day."

They both grabbed a water bottle on the way out.

...

45 minutes later and the couple had arrived back at the house. Casey had finished her Nalgene of water and really had to pee. For some reason though she didn't want to use the bathroom. The pair walked into the kitchen to refill their bottles. Casey started talking about a cute home for sale that she saw on Instagram.

"I just love homes with..."

Alex interrupted "Let go Case."

"Stone walls... Whaaaat the fuck?!" Casey froze, a look of shock appeared on her face as pee started flowing out of her.

"I'm... I'm pee... I'm peeing... Huuuuuh" warmth filled her diaper. "I'm.... Oh god... I'm pee.... Fuuuuuck... I'm cumming... oh fuck I'm cumming!! Huuuuuuh!"

Casey started leaning on Alex, moaning into his chest as she continued to wet herself. Her eyes rolled up a little bit. She was grinding her groin onto Alex's leg. The release felt so good. Why the fuck did this feel so good!? Finally her bladder was empty, she stood clinging onto Alex, completely shocked at what just happened. She looked up at him. She could feel his cock practically bursting from his pants. She could feel the warmth engulfing her entire pussy. It felt amazing. She stuck her hand into her waistband and rubbed her clit which was swollen from the arousal of wetting herself. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be used.

Alex led her into the bedroom and put down the waterproof blanket. Casey was stripping off her clothes, careful not to make a mess. Her entire lower body was dripping. Her pussy was aching, it needed to be pounded. Alex pushed her onto the bed and flipped her over. He knew what she needed. He stripped to free his cock which was already leaking precum from the display in the kitchen.

Without much hesitation or resistance he pushed his cock into his wife, spreading her. Casey let out a low moan. Alex pushed her firmly into the bed and began thrusting is cock in and out of Casey's soaking wet cunt. Each stroke seemingly deeper than the last. Alex was pumping his cock without restraint into her needy pussy. She was in heaven, she loved being used and Alex was definitely using her to cum. She could feel him getting close.

"I'm about to cum!" Alex groaned.

"Wait, fuck my ass. I want you in my ass." A request that normally comes when Casey is really turned on.

Alex pull his cock from her pussy, and placed it on her asshole. Gently he pushed his entire cock inside of her. Casey groaned the entire time. She could hardly think she was so turned on. Part of her mind was still thinking about how good it felt to wet her diaper. Maybe it was the release or maybe the warmth her pussy and legs felt as her pee filled her underwear. Maybe it was Alex watching her wet herself in the kitchen. She couldn't figure out exactly what about it turned her on so much, but she loved it. After she had some time to adjust Alex started fucking Casey's ass, slowly to start. Eventually he picked up pace until he was pounding her ass just as hard as he was her pussy. Casey was practically incoherent.

"Fuck me... fuck me... huuuuuh... fuck my... pee covered... fuck... ass... use me... use huuuuh... use my ass... fuck... cum... cum... yes... cum in me... fill me"

Alex couldn't take it, with few extra hard thrusts he unloaded into Casey's ass. He rested inside of her for a second before pulling out and flopping on the bed beside her. Casey stayed on her knees but laid her head down, her ass stretched and a little open, completely filled with cum. After they both caught their breath Alex suggested a shower. There was one last bit of fun left in this night.

...

Casey joined Alex in the shower shortly after he got in. Once she was in the water she turned to Alex

"Pee on me"

"What?"

"Please, I want you to pee on me. Anywhere I don't care where!"

Alex smirked. "Get on your knees and face away from me"

Casey did as he asked. Alex handed her the detachable shower head.

"Let me pee on your asshole"

Casey felt a jolt of pleasure "Oh god, yes, please, pee on my asshole. Please Alex, use me however you need"

Alex had also been drinking water all evening and unleashed his stream on Casey. First it started on her lower back but he quickly found his target.

Casey groaned once more at warmth hitting her. It felt so good on her recently used asshole, slightly more open now. Her hole relaxed even more as the warm jet of pee massaged it. It felt so wrong as it trickled past her pussy and down her leg. She held the shower head to her clit, the jets hit it just right. Soon she was wrapped in another orgasm, her final of the night.

"Fuuuuuuck baby. I'm cumming again. Don't stop, please don't stop baby. Cover me, cover me! I need it! Huuuuuh fuuuuuuck."

Alex finished peeing and helped Casey up. They made out under the water for a bit then the couple washed up and went into bed. Alex wrapped Casey in his arms and they fell asleep, exhausted and satisfied.