More BBW Loving

Story Info
Coming home from office to find my fiancee in a baby doll.
1.1k words
3.79
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elf69
elf69
9 Followers

This story is fictional but the descriptions of the characters are real. The events are fictional but base around real events. Hope you enjoy reading.

***

It's been a rather hot day and I have been at the office. It's been hot in the office with several meetings during the day meeting with clients and filling out forms.

I have been looking forward to the end of the working day to get home and relax a bit. When the working day was over I was pleased to get in my car roll all the windows down and open the sunroof for the drive home.

It is a short drive home and I was ready to get out my work cloths. Once home I dump my work bag and keys down and head up the stairs to the bedroom to change. I enter the bedroom to find my beautiful fiancée laying on the bed playing a game on her iPad.

She too has had a busy day as she is care giver for her father.

On this warm day she is now relaxing after her busy day. I find her on our old four poster bed. She lays on top the bed on a soft fur throw wearing a black lace baby doll and some matching lace knickers. I wonder if she is wearing this on purpose knowing I was due home around this time.

She is laying on her side with her back towards to door. Her large sexy ass covered in tight lace knickers and her smooth skinned thick thighs are clearly visible from under her baby doll. Her black knickers wrap around her beautiful wide hips emphasising her natural large hour glass shape. I am standing just inside the door way and she knows her hips and round ass is a big turn on for me. I have a huge bulge in my crotch as at that moment my cock was hard as a flag pole and trying rips its way out my boxers.

My fiancée turns over now to face me and places the iPad on the bed side table. In doing so her huge 42E bust is trying it's best to escape from her baby doll which is really struggling to keep them in place. Her nipples can be seen through the lace top and is just adding to the pressure in my boxers. I start removing my cloths and once naked I head straight for the bed wrapping my arms around her and kissing her while holding her tight so her bust is pressed against my chest.

I then lay on the bed beside her, still kissing her but with one hand wandering all over her huge E cup bust and particularly over her nipples which are hard at this point. After a few minutes I shuffle down slightly and begin to kiss the top of her bust which is poking out top of the baby doll while running my hand over her tummy. She has a bit of a tummy but I love her tummy as much as rest of her. Slowly though my hand finds its way down and on the outside of her knickers feel her mound and her pussy is already slightly damp as playing with her boobs turns her on. Sliding my hand inside her knickers and finding her damp pussy I manage to part her pussy and slide a finger inside and massage her pussy a little.

She suggests removing her black lace knickers to make it easier to get to her, obviously after this suggestion it is not long before I remove her lace knickers and they end up on floor. I am between her big thick thighs as I remove her knickers and I remain here as I now proceed to get my hands under her thighs and grab her sexy wide hips as I pull her closer to me as I begin to use my tongue on her pussy.

She enjoys my tongue action as several times she arches her back and can hear her moan even though her thick thighs are currently being used as ear muffs. I enjoy using my tongue on my fiancée and making her happy. Occasionally I must come up for air as it where and when I do I like to kiss her mound or her inner thighs before returning to pleasing her. When she experiences her orgasm, I feel a strong jolt thru her body and her back arches. The act of bringing her to orgasm also heightens my own erection which has already been leaking some precum.

I now move up her body slowly as she come down from her orgasm. I kiss her inner thighs which I love to kiss. Then back to her mound and I kiss this for a bit while massaging her thighs with my hands. I will then move up and lift the baby doll and kiss her tummy a bit and run my hands all over her tummy and sexy wide hips. Then move up again and kiss her bust that is free from the top of the baby doll and up around her neck.

As I move up to her neck I am now laying on top of her with my hard cock pushes against her wet pussy. I reach down and align my cock with her pussy and slowly slide inside her a little at first then slowly more until she has taken all my shaft inside her. She is wet and her pussy grips my cock tight. I lay for a moment with my cock fully inside her so she gets used to it before I begin to thrust in and out of her tight pussy. Her pussy has always gripped my cock hard and it makes it hard not to cum very quickly inside her.

I begin to slowly slide my cock in and out of her pussy while kissing her neck. With each thrust I can feel the head of my cock slide along the inside of her pussy. Each thrust pushing my further and further towards my own climax. I lift myself from her and while still thrusting steadily in and out of her pussy I lean in and kiss her bust and nibble her nipple thru the lace baby doll. It does not take long before I reach my own climax. After my climax I then lay on my fiancée for a few minutes, my cock still hard and slowly softening inside her now very wet pussy.

After a little time cuddled on the bed it is time to get up and dress so we can cook our evening meal. Watching my beautiful fiancée put her lace knickers back on which are tight and show off her curves has my cock almost hard again. She throws on a housecoat and heads down stairs to start the meal leaving me to dress. I put on some cloths and join her down stairs while she cooks the meal. I look forward to more hot days if this is the result.

elf69
elf69
9 Followers