More Deviltry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We disrobed, held hands, and bowed to the audience.

The first scene was a nude lightsaber/dildo fight between Yoda and Vader, with C3PO and Chewy making silly comments and Wookie noises in the background.

The best-laid schemes o' mice an' porn stars gang aft a-gley. Tis true. Things went wrong, right from the start. Have you ever tried sucking a large cock while wearing a C-3PO mask? Of course you haven't....Silly question. C-3PO doesn't have a mouth, just a slit. Darth Vader has a screen. The only mouth that would fit Chewbaccas cock was Yoda's. So guess who had to do all the oral on Jay? Yours truly...Yoda.

The masks were also hot as fuck and we needed to take frequent breaks to wipe the sweat from our eyes.

Once we had figured out some of the problems, we started fucking. Chewbacca fucked Vader doggy style while making Wookie sounds.

The camera captured every inch of Jaybacca's cock disappearing into Marlena Vader's pussy. He pounded her from behind for three minutes or so and switched partners. Now it was C-3PO's turn to get railed. She did not disappoint in her performance as she made the typical quirky droid movements and sounds. She even sounded like C3PO when she came. I had to stifle a laugh.

Chewy alternately fucked both women in the ass while the ceiling camera gave a view from above. The audience would see Chewy sucking my cock and ass pounding Vader or C-3PO. Very artistic.

Chewy turned his head to the camera and delivered his second greeting, "Mother, this is for you. I know how much you love huge cocks as evidenced by you sucking and fucking Reuben and Alonso every chance you had. You saw my cock every time I took a bath, but you never got to see me cum, so here it is."

He pulled out of Vader's ass and stroked his cock in the direction of the camera. He gave a Wookie yell as the pent-up semen erupted from him like a geyser, just missing the camera lens. C-3PO grabbed Chewy's cock and aimed the final few spurts onto Vaders ass and lower back. I came in Chewy's mouth and he gave a cum garbled Wookie yell.

The final scene showed all of us jerking Chewbacca's cock and dumping his final load in Yoda's mouth. As per usual, we were all covered in Jay's goo. We waved bye-bye to the camera.... fade to black.

The whole edited video only lasted twenty minutes, whereas it took four hours to make. It was well worth it. Now to convince someone to show this to his parents.

Remember when I said 'If you have money, you can do almost anything'? Marlena's money worked miracles in getting the video shown to Jay's parents. The staff and inmates 'somehow' found out why the parents were in prison and what they had done to their son. A few of the officers quietly volunteered to show the videos on their I-Pads. Many of the inmates saw the video too.

When the father saw Jay fucking me in the ass, he cursed loudly and then vomited. Then he heard about his wife fucking the chauffeur, and he lost his shit. He attacked two skinhead inmates because they ragged him on his wife's love of BBC. You should never pick on lifers, especially large ones, they have nothing to lose.

They beat Jay's father to an unrecognizable pulp. He looked like a pizza that got run over by a bulldozer. He won't be able to attack anyone for a while, at least until his wounds and broken bones heal. Maybe he learned a lesson, but as they say....you can't cure stupidity.

Jay's mom fared much better. She just sat in her cell and cried. Maybe she realized that she was wrong for the way she treated Jay. Maybe she just misses riding Reuben's cock. But, as Charles Manson said, "There's plenty of sex in prison." Hopefully, the good ladies of Singsing are keeping her entertained. I hope she likes the taste of sweaty unshaved prison pussy.

I'm not certain how.... (cough) but the good church folks saw the video. They also found out about the chauffeur and pool man. Reuben was now a very popular fellow in the eyes of the church women and was getting more married religious pussy than he could handle. Alonso's fame also skyrocketed. He was 'ahem' "cleaning pools" all over town.

As for the dynamic quartet, we still get together on weekends and holidays.....we still fuck like wild animals......I still refuse to kiss Jay. I'll suck his cock, fuck his ass, let him fuck my ass...but kissing a dude... that would be weird.

There are some swingers/exhibitionist clubs on Long Island and in Manhattan. We all go once a month and fuck on the dance floor or bend one of the ladies over a dinner table and drill them while people are eating. People like to keep score of orgasms. Last week while I had Sienna bent over a chair, one of the younger ladies at the table got under us and licked Sienna's clit and my shaft. When I came, she pulled me out and made me cum all over her face. Her husband licked my cum from his wife's face. Pretty fucking wild.

Jay has become a respected engineer in the company and we couldn't be happier for him. He's living life to the fullest with his faithful cohorts by his side. Life is good, the sex is even better. But I still won't kiss him.

Fin.

12