More Games with Fertilized Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep!" She said to herself aloud. "Tonight will be perfect--I'm about to ovulate!"

* * *

Katie was typically quite punctual, but she found herself running much later than she had meant to. She had agonized over every item of clothing, ultimately settling on a knee-length, clingy, dark red dress with a sizable slit on the side and a revealing halter-top.

Underneath, she wore a pair of purple, silk panties that would show quite a bit of her firm butt cheeks and toned tummy. She also loved the feel of the smooth silk against her skin. The matching purple, silk bra was also her favorite of her halter-top bras. It managed to contain her large chest without feeling tight.

Finally, to complete her look, Katie opted for some half-leg stockings and some sparkly, black high-heeled shoes. She had a good feeling that Gary would love those stockings.

Once Katie arrived and rang the bell, she could hear Gary walk over to the door quickly.

"Hey there, beautiful!" Gary greeted her enthusiastically. "I wasn't sure if you were going to bail... You're not usually late." And he whispered, "And you never answered my texts."

"Sorry, I guess I kinda got carried away getting ready. Now, I see I'm terribly overdressed." Katie said apologetically, noticing that Gary was just wearing some dark jeans and a button-down short sleeved shirt.

"You look amazing!" Gary assured her. "Trying to make an impression?"

"Katie grinned and then twirled, causing her dress to flare out around her, and showing off her stocking-clad legs underneath!

Gary's cock twitched a little when he saw the tops of her stockings mid way up her thighs! "Well, come on in!" He finally managed to say. "Erin is already here, and..."

Katie's jaw dropped when she saw that Erin was not only incredibly young and beautiful, but obviously incredibly pregnant too! "Impregnation fetish, indeed!" Katie thought to herself.

Katie immediately questioned her own goal of becoming pregnant with Gary's child. But then, after a moment of surprise, seeing Erin's bulging belly quickly made Katie even hungrier for his seed.

Erin was dressed in a light and loose-fitting white sun dress, and had a crown of white flowers on her head. Her pale complexion and and striking eyes completed the look. She appeared to be a magical wood nymph or something, Katie thought. How oddly fantastically erotic...

"Did you get those flowers from Gary's garden? They're beautiful."

"Why yes I did! I'm so glad you like the flower crown."

"They're not even really flowers yet," Gary chimed in correcting them with a twinkle in his eye, "They are just buds still, just about to open. You can see the pinkish trim at the tips of the petals, where they are just beginning to open to facilitate DNA exchange..."

After 45 minutes or so of introductions and light banter, as well as a few drinks each for Gary and Katie, Erin could see that they were getting tipsy. But she was stuck drinking lemonade and getting bored and horny, so she finally just laid it out.

"Ok, how about he takes turns fucking us, and whoever he cums with wins..." Erin then asked somewhat tentatively, "Are you on birth control?"

Katie replies matter-of-factly, "No, I'm not." Then she shot Gary some serious side eye, and arched an eyebrow twice for emphasis. He assumed that she was signaling to him that she accepted the terms of his text inquiry from before.

"Don't worry, I can pull out!" Gary said confidently.

Then, upon seeing the cold glares from both his pregnant lover and his soon-to-be-pregnant lover, he backpedaled a little, "Well... point taken...."

Erin continued explaining her proposed rules to Katie, "He can cum in me if he blows when it's my turn, but I guess he'll have to pull out and cum on your tummy?"

Katie nodded grimly, "Yes. I would likely get pregnant if that stud 'blows' inside me."

Gary clarified, "But you're still ok if I fuck you without a condom, and just leave it to pulling out?"

"Who doesn't like a little risk in their lives?" Katie responded demurely.

"I agree. I love a good risky fuck!" Erin said, but then caressed her belly and added, "But, I guess, being ok with the worst case scenario, if it happens, helps..."

At this point, Katie excused herself to the restroom. The few drinks were already making her need to pee... and she had brought an ovulation test that she wanted to use!

As soon as she was out of earshot, Erin leaned forward to plot with Gary for him to cum in Katie instead of on her, as promised. Erin assumed (correctly) that Katie was telling the truth about being fertile and unprotected, and (incorrectly) that Katie didn't want to be impregnated. Erin thought it was so kinky that Gary would agree to cum in Katie, not knowing that he assumed Katie was on birth control, and would be looking forward to pretending to freak out when he came in her...

Katie returned, in only her shoes, stockings, underwear, and bra. Her panties were already clearly slightly wet, as she strutted back into the room, swinging her hips. "Come here lover man! You're going to have to get us ladies going before we can get this game started..."

Erin stood up and then effortlessly slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders, and then shimmied and let it slide down her torso to her baby bump, then pulled it over the bump, dropped it to the floor and stepped out of it, completely nude, except for her floral crown.

Gary beamed as he got up and approached the two ladies as they arranged themselves next to each other on his bed. Both were lying on their backs, with their legs spread out slightly. Erin put her right leg over Katie's left, and the two ladies began cooing for Gary to come join them.

Gary was already incredibly hard, but Katie was right. He needed to get their pussies absolutely dripping wet before they started playing the game.

After kneeling down and straddling the feet of their crossed legs, Gary reached out with both hands, and began caressing each woman's inner thigh. His hands inched upwards, closer and closer to the sources of heat and moisture between their legs.

Finally, his fingers reached their prizes! His slightly rough, and very calloused hands contrasting against the soft and silky smooth skin that he pushed around in small circles, eliciting little squeals and moans from the pair of ladies who now melted like butter under his gentle touches.

He performed the same motion with each hand perfectly mirroring the other. He laid his fingertips lightly on each pubic mound, well above the clit, then pulled the flesh down slightly, sliding it over the sensitive bits underneath.

As he maintained this indirect pressure on their clits, he slipped a large thumb into each of their moistened cunts and cupped his fingers against them as his thumbs slid all the way in. Gary curled his thumbs up against their G-spots, and slowly pressed against the soft spongy flesh. As he did this, he began moving his fingers in small circles, pushing their fleshy folds back and forth over their stiffening clits.

Finally, Erin called out, "Ok, fuck me!"

Gary started to pull his hands away from them, and felt the suction of their tight, wet holes on his thumbs as they slid out, dragging lubrication with them.

Katie reminded the others, as she pulled down Gary's pants and guided his cock to Erin's glistening slit, "You get 20 strokes, and then it's my turn!"

Katie caressed Erin's plump tits sensually as she counted off their stokes, "20, 19, 18..."

It felt so good fucking her, that Gary had a hard time making himself pull all the way out of Erin. But plunging into Katie's eager twat more than made up for it! There was no way his blue balls from the entire week would let him last his twenty strokes in her hot, gooey twat! Especially when Erin came around behind him and began stroking his balls, and whispering the stroke count, "14, 13, 12..."

Before she got to ten, Gary groaned loudly and he collapsed onto Katie in ecstasy. Erin, who was still softly caressing his balls, could feel the muscles under his scrotum start contracting rhythmically, and she gasped as she saw the base of his shaft pulsating as well, directing all of those sperm right into Katie's thirsty pussy.

Erin's arousal only continued to grow as Katie launched into her mock freakout, "OH. MY. GOD! Did you fucking CUM? IN ME?!?!" she shrieked quite convincingly. "You really came inside me? Gary! I'm not on the pill anymore!"

At this point, Gary was not sure whether she was playing or not, and had a sinking feeling in his gut... "Erin will help clean you out!" Gary commanded, deciding he would rather continue as if they were playing and see where it went.

Erin had never tasted pussy other than her own before. She sometimes enjoyed licking her fingers after masturbating or tasting herself on Gary's cock after he had fucked her. This would be very different. Actually sticking her tongue directly into another woman's quim? To watch Gary's seed dribble out of her fertile slit from up close was more than enough reason to give it a try... then Erin also felt Gary begin to play with her soaking wet pussy, so she went for it.

Katie was glowing on the inside. She had gotten what she came for--Gary had shot his seed deep inside of her on her most fertile day of the month! But now add to that the fact that she was subsequently getting the creampie eaten back out of her by what appeared to be a nubile wood nymph; A nymph fully pregnant with the half-sibling of the child she was hoping to bear.

Gary was also hot at the sight of his pregnant, 20-year-old lover eating his cum out of his friend's pussy. He took advantage of Erin's remarkable wetness and thrust his returning erection into her.

Erin came almost immediately and leaned hard against Katie's pubic bone as her body went weak.

Katie took advantage of the pause and beckoned to Gary "Sorry I yelled at you... I need you inside me again."

Gary laid on his back this time and Katie mounted him cowgirl. She leaned over him and put her hands on the bed behind his shoulders, so her large tits hung in his face. And she FUCKED him. Mercilessly.

In no time, Gary felt another orgasm coming on fast. Katie could tell he was getting close. "Cum in me again... I dare you!" she growled. Then she started gyrating her hips in small circles as she bore her whole weight into him and practically smothered him with her chest.

Erin had recovered from her most recent orgasm, and began to finger herself madly while watching Gary get ridden hard.

Gary's cock exploded insider her so strongly that his legs spasmed and thrashed too. She had literally drained him.

"Well..." Katie sighed as Gary continued to squirm under her. "I guess I'll probably get pregnant like her."

Erin climaxed again as she heard those words.

* * *

Katie opted not to spend the night with them, so she did not get to witness Gary's shock at finding the positive ovulation test in his bathroom trash. But she could imagine it...

* * *

Not even a week had passed before Erin proposed another potential mate to play with.

"June is recently 18. She is about to graduate high school and wants to enjoy her last real summer before the responsibilities of college and adulthood begin." Erin explained.

"I like what I'm hearing." Gary said eagerly. "Tell me more. How do you know her?"

"Same high school, I was two years ahead, but we were in the same gym class one year, and had lunch together the next year. She's cool."

"Uh huh. And, what does she look like?" Gary pried.

"Oh, I think you would love her looks. That's one of the main reasons she came to mind!" Erin said with a chuckle. "She's shorter than I am, and quite petite. With small boobs, but very perky. I saw her in the locker room a few times... She's just really cute and little. Oh, she's half Korean, half White, so she's got very fair complexion and very dark hair and eyes."

The few photos Erin was able to find on social media weren't very informative: apparently she's really into snowboarding, so her entire face and body are covered in like every shot. Cool that she's outdoorsy and athletic, but other than confirming that she was pale and dark haired and small and athletic... not much to go on. So Gary just trusted that Erin knew what she was doing.

She sealed the deal with him by saying, "She's bi, and usually more into girls than boys, but she has a boyfriend for appearances mostly... Anyway, she and I talked a few days ago, and apparently her boyfriend fucked her on her birthday, but she didn't actually enjoy it. I suggested that older men might be more skilled than her boyfriend. She seemed interested, so I told her all about our games, and I could tell she was getting turned on hearing about them!"

"Ok, ok, I'm sold! Twist my arm why dontcha? If you want me to bang this 18 year old bisexual slut in front of you, and you think you can arrange that, I'm all in!"

"Ok, you know the deal! Start saving up now... I need to see her overflowing with sperm!"

* * *

Gary held his breath for a moment as Erin answered the door. He watched as Erin leaned forward to embrace a much shorter figure that he couldn't quite see. Finally, Erin led her into the room where he could see her.

June was even more stunning than Gary had imagined when Erin tried to describe her. She had clearly run over to his house. She was in a tight running outfit, and her fair skin was covered with beads of sweat. Her highlighter-green running shorts hugged her toned ass and thighs, and made obvious the small gap between her thighs, and just below an incredible camel toe.

Her tight black sports bra also left little to the imagination. In addition to the obvious protrusions of her nipples through the thin material, her tiny, perky tits were pulled together, creating some extra cleavage.

And she had a cheerful, bubbly, innocent sort of personality. And apparently, she already had a plan. She was all smiles and giggles, and practically skipped up to him and went up on her tip-toes to give him a quick peck on the cheek, and then said, "Hi Gary! I'm June! Erin here says you're a good fuck!"

Before Gary could respond, she waved a little wrapped condom at him and continued, "You have to wear this, though. No offense, Erin, but I really wouldn't want to get pregnant! But I do want to get some good experience with a guy before I go off to college..."

"Well, you can use your mouth on him without a condom, right?" Erin asked.

"Sure, that's fine. I just don't want him bare inside my va-jay-jay, you know... just in case?"

"Well, then," Gary said, "Right to the point, I like it... Let's do this!"

The two young women took turns stripping all of their clothes off. Gary had seen Erin's naked body a lot recently, but it was still very hot seeing her strip down for him and the eager teenie beside him.

Gary watched as June's eyes drank in the sight of Erin's nubile body... as June beheld what his potent juices had done to Erin's nubile body...

Gary could scarcely contain his excitement when it was June's turn to bare herself. The freshly-minted 18-year-old spinner was already stunning in her revealing running shorts and sports bra.

His eyes practically bugged out of his skull and his cock practically burst through his pants when she peeled off her tight, sweaty bra, revealing the tiniest little titties he had ever seen. The curves of her breasts were subtle, her nipples, however, were not. They were dark against her pale skin, quite sizeable, and sticking straight out like large pencil erasers.

June smiled at Erin as she ran her hands down her flat, muscular tummy, then flashed Gary a grin as she looped her thumbs under her waistband and pulled her shorts down, while sticking her ass out. When she stood up and stepped out of the shorts Gary could see that she had completely shaved her pussy.

With the bald pussy and tiny tits Gary's stomach tightened. "You're definitely 18, right?" He asked.

June replied matter-of-factly, "Yes, do you need to see my ID? It's in the zipper pocket of my shorts."

"It's ok Gary," Erin said, "I was at her 18th birthday a few weeks ago."

"Well, that's good enough for me," Gary said, returning his focus to June's stunning crotch.

The girls looked at each other, then they came up to Gary together, and pulled his pants down before sensually licking Gary's cock like they were acting out a scene of a porn video.

June had clearly never had much opportunity to hold and inspect a fully erect cock. She was practically staring in amazement as she watched Erin take it into her mouth and begin bobbing her head slowly, pushing her lips just past the ridge of his bulging cock head, then pulling back, and repeating the motion again.

June then pulled Gary's cock towards her expectant lips. She looked straight down the length of it before taking a deep breath in and sliding her little mouth over the tip of his cock. She slowly worked it all the way to the back of her throat, but couldn't go any further. She she her head slightly, rubbing her tonsils against him before pulling back, leaving strings of saliva between her mouth and his shaft.

Erin and June took their time teasing Gary with their lips, tongues and throats. But, before Gary could get too far along, Erin and June worked together to hold the tip of the condom in place and roll it down his stiff shaft.

Erin helped June onto her back and guided Gary over to her. Once he started fucking June in missionary position, Erin got on her hands and knees over June's face, so June could play with Erin's pussy, and Erin could watch her friend's completely shaved, and very tiny pussy up close, as Gary fucked it slowly, inches from her face.

After several minutes of thrusting, Erin told Gary to pull out. Then she peeled off the condom and started blowing him again while June continued to service her. Once his cock was covered in her saliva, Erin guided him back to the gaping cunt of her unsuspecting friend, who was still focused on eating her out.

Gary didn't say a thing but looked at Erin with wide eyes, trying to communicate, "Should I?"

Erin gave him an evil smile, then pulled him in by the small of his back, burying his bare cock as far as it would go into June's unprotected teen body. Erin held him there as the oblivious girl beneath her quivered with shock and pleasure at the sudden re-insertion. But after a moment, June restarted moaning into Erin's crotch, none the wiser, as Gary started pumping in and out of her again.

Gary savored the feeling of her forbidden silky-smooth and wonderfully lubricated pussy directly on his cock. The illicitly close contact serving as both a physical and emotional stimulation.

"Hey Ju-une!" Erin called out with a definite teasing cadence, as Gary continued sawing away, "I forgot to put the condom back on after sucking his dick!"

Gary instantly felt June's vagina clamp down on him, and her body went rigid. "What!?!" June squeaked.

Erin continued, making her power play, "How about we play a game? I'll take him back in my mouth once you make me cum... If he outlasts me, then I'll take his load down my throat. But if he cums before I do, then you have to take his load."

"N-, not inside me!" June sounded worried.

"Not if you can get me off first!" Challenged Erin.

"You'll have to pull out if I don't make it in time!" June pleaded, apparently agreeing to the race, just not the proposed reward system.

It was actually a reasonably fair race. On the one hand, June had eaten pussy a few times before, so she had some idea of what to do. And Erin was incredibly turned on by her first-row seat, so to speak, of Gary's large, veiny cock defiling the tiny twat of the fertile girl pinned helplessly underneath her.