More Games with Fertilized Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, Gary was not holding back anymore. He really wanted to spray his seed all over the inside of the teenager pinned down for him. To do what he had done to Erin again would be so thrilling, especially with her watching and egging him on!

Then, the unaccounted for variable struck! Erin had framed the game around the eventuality of both Erin's and Gary's orgasms, but June actually came first, suddenly succumbing to the stimulation of Gary's aggressive thrusting, as well as the intensity of the situation: being pinned down by her pregnant friend and fucked, bareback, by the older man who had impregnated her!

June threw her head back to shriek in orgasm as she clenched and twisted and bucked around Gary's cock. This severely tipped the balance, as Erin's stimulation paused, while Gary got to feel June's orgasm up and down the length of his buried shaft.

As June lay under Erin, reeling from her orgasm, Gary could feel himself on the sudden and intense upswing of his own rapidly building orgasm.

Gary had little time to think. Would he go through with it and risk knocking up another young woman, about half his age? Or would he pull out at the last second, blasting Erin in the face with huge gobs of jizz? Could he even pull out in time if he tried?

Gary decided to chance it, consequences be damned! It worked out ok last time...

He grabbed one of Erin's swinging tits and kneaded it as he held his breath and submitted to his body's urge.

Erin watched in awe as the base of Gary's dick bulged momentarily. Then again, and again, before he pulled out of June's quivering quim and shot a gooey rope of cum onto June's flat, toned belly. And another, and another.

"Just like with Erin," Gary thought silently to himself, as he managed to get a few rounds off inside her before pulling out!

June made some surprised noises as Gary unloaded onto her bare, sensitive skin, but Erin continued inspecting June's just-fucked twat. Erin gasped and grinned when she saw the telltale pearl of goo appear at the base of June's oyster.

The little, glistening, white pearl slowly grew into a large blob, and was about to spill out over the brim of June's gaping vagina, when Erin leaned even closer in and began to slurp it out from between June's tangy folds, the same way she had done with the load Gary had pumped into Katie the week before.

The combination of sights and smells and tastes were practically intoxicating, but Erin's favorite aspect was how it had mirrored her own experience with Gary pulling out late. Only, this time she was "in on it" and got to witness the actual moment of insemination while June laid under her, oblivious--Erin had watched as her lover inseminated her friend, and then pulled out and continued to jet semen all over her tight, teenage tummy.

Then, Erin continued watching as June was raptly focused on examining the first external cumshot she had ever gotten (her boyfriend came in the condom when she lost her virginity). June swirled her fingers around in Gary's jizz, feeling how slippery it was between her fingertips and soft flesh on her abdomen.

Finally, Erin said, "Ok June, you and Gary have both climaxed... now it's my turn. I don't want to waste any of Gary's seed, so please put it into me."

"In your...?"

"Yes! Use your fingers to push it into my cunny. And I want you to get me off with it!"

June put a hand against her own belly, then sat up and let Gary's spunk slide off her body and into her hand.

Erin rolled over onto her back and then Gary held her pussy lips wide open and allowed June to dribble his semen from her hand directly into Erin's gaped vagina.

Then Gary began kissing Erin deeply on the mouth. His hands moved to her sensitive nipples as their tongues danced together. Erin moaned softly into his mouth as June began to massage Gary's sticky spunk into Erin's exposed cunt.

June paused tentatively, then she leaned down, and began licking between Erin's folds. June had never tasted semen before, and was surprised how mild it was compared to the tangy and musky taste of pussy.

Finally, Erin felt her body tingling and humming, then buzzing and practically screaming. She broke of her kiss with Gary and clenched her thighs together on June's head as she threw her head back and cried out with pleasure.

As the three of them began to make for the shower, Erin whispered to June, "Psst! You still might want a morning-after pill.... Gary is quite potent, as you know... so just in case..."

"He didn't cum in me, though, right?" June asked nervously.

"You saw, he came on you! But, you know... just in case he was a little bit late pulling out, or if he leaked some sperm out in his pre-cum..."

"Oh. Yeah...." June said slowly. "I forgot about that... can.... he.... I mean... Gary, can you get me a plan B pill?"

"Sure." Gary smiled warmly at June, "That's a good idea." Then he winked at Erin surreptitiously and smirked.

The three of them took their time in the shower, rinsing their combined fluids off of their bodies and admiring each other through the steam and suds.

* * *

After the girls got dressed and left together, Gary watched them walk away out his window. Erin began walking towards her house, while June took off running down the road.

"Damn..." he muttered to himself as he watched Junes muscular legs propel her into the distance. "It's still May, and I've already conquered June."

He smiled at his little joke, and then began beaming as he realized that he still had pretty much the whole summer ahead of him.