More Games with Fertilized Neighbor

Story Info
Gary and Erin seek out other fertile girls to play with.
8k words
4.71
23k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latent_heat
latent_heat
82 Followers

Attention Reader! If, by chance, you have not read the first in the series, you may wish to start there: https://literotica.com/s/pullout-games-with-fertile-neighbor

The following story includes a very brief recap woven in to the first few paragraphs, just to make sure the most pertinent bits of the previous installment are fresh in the reader's mind.

Note: All (extrauterine) characters are at least 18 years old. The premise of this story is risky, unprotected, consensual sex, with non-consensual insemination (great material for fantasy, but not recommended in the real world). The following story is purely fictional. Any similarity to real people, places, or events is unintended coincidence.

* * *

Erin shuffled nervously on the porch for a moment in the pre-dawn stillness. She knew her older neighbor, Gary, was about to wake up and get dressed for his run at dawn. That was his routine every morning.

At, least, that had been his routine every morning... Until last summer, when she was home from college and bored, and she had convinced him to replace his Saturday morning runs with a different vigorous activity...

As she waited by his door, Erin admired Gary's gardens and thought about how they had started out, just making risqué jokes to each other whenever she walked by him while he was gardening in his yard. It probably looked completely innocent to anyone not close enough to hear the lurid banter.

And then, she had become infatuated with him--the thirty-something man with chiseled features and piercing eyes, who noticed her and made her smile. She had noticed that he had noticed her, and loved every moment of his teasing attention... And he could give her little tingles between her legs, with a single glance or a dirty pun. But she wanted more.

Eventually, she had gotten up the nerve to offer him a blow job, which he had initially hesitated in accepting... one thing led to another and she ended up teaching him to play a risky "pullout game" with her.

It had been so sensual, fucking a fully matured man (not those man-children that fill the frats and dorms at school). And without any protection--the risk of getting knocked up made her tingle just thinking about it! They had had a few close calls, when he had pulled out just in time. But she had made it through the summer, and had gone back to college for the fall semester, without getting pregnant.

Erin heard some movement inside Gary's house and reminisced about how she had visited him again when she came home for Thanksgiving. That time, things went differently.

She had been extra gooey because she was mid-cycle and about to ovulate. They had really been going at it, completely lost in the moment, and he hadn't quite pulled out in time. (She still didn't know that he actually hadn't held back at all, and had furtively pumped nearly a month's worth of potent semen into her fertile body about 15 minutes before the apparent pullout debacle...)

Erin was getting incredibly wet as she remembered the pullout debacle--how he had started cumming while still inside her, and then pulled out mid-orgasm, continuing to unload all over her her freshly-defiled pussy.

She had replayed that memory over and over after it had been seared into her brain, especially that first jet of eager sperm that spewed out of his cock and flew--practically in slow motion--through the air, landing right on the entrance to her gaping vagina, before merging with the creamy, spermy mess flowing out of her.

Ooooh... it was a spicy memory that she would keep with her forever.

Now it was May again, and Erin was home for the Summer again. Only this time, something was very different. A small being stirred within her womb. Erin smiled and thought to herself (and the small being), "Let's say 'hi' to Daddy!'

She hadn't told Gary she was pregnant yet, but it was beyond obvious on her small frame now. She could hear him approaching the door, and she thought to herself, "three, two, one..."

"Surprise, motherfucker!" Erin startled Gary at his door just as he swung it open.

Gary eyed her bulging belly, which she was caressing with a hand for emphasis, and he began stammering a response.

She cut him off with a hiss of a whisper, "Listen up, motherfucker!" and then offered, even more quietly, "You ready to fuck a mother? The mother of your baby?"

She seductively slid a hand down from her belly, down the front of her skirt, between her legs, and then leaned forward, allowing her swollen breasts to spill out over her low-cut top.

Gary froze and stared at her like a deer in the headlights. He wondered: Had he heard her correctly? He had actually knocked her up that night? And she wanted to fuck him again? After he had inseminated her against her express wishes?!?

He remembered every detail about how he came in her twice in one night, almost seven months ago. After saving up his cum for nearly four whole weeks, their fate was sealed the moment he entered her with no protection. Ironically enough, he had distracted her with dirty talk threatening to inseminate her, and she was too busy protesting to realize that he was committing the deed in real time.

Gary smirked a little as he gazed at her belly. Yes, that first load was definitely the one that did it, even if the second one was what she would remember. He had pumped so much sperm into her, and then kept fucking it into her fertile body until he came in her again, but pulled out part way through, so he could pretend it was an accident.

He had jerked off to the memory countless times since, and had also worried a little about whether he had knocked her up. Neither Dave nor Beth had said anything about their daughter getting pregnant. Gary was not terribly surprised to hear that this was the outcome of their Thanksgiving tryst. But this also didn't quite feel real yet. And if he had really knocked her up, why was she back here for more?

As if reading his thoughts, she ventured, "I'm not mad at you... I know you'll want to talk about it. But... bang me first?...please, I'm so horny! I've been thinking about coming home and fucking you for weeks now. I got home last night, and I need you to take me right now!"

Gary stood there, still dazed, but began to nod silently! He had been hoping she might want to screw around some more when she got home for the summer... but THIS was not exactly what he had in mind...

"You can even cum inside me, if you want.. you know, since you can't get me pregnant again."

That last word came out a little aggressively, and she knew it. Despite how she said it, she actually longed to feel and see his hot spunk running out of her again.

Gary held the door open and motioned for her to come in. "How do you want it?" He asked eagerly after closing the door softly behind them.

"First, I want your hands all over my body! Feel what you did to me... my belly, my tits, my hips... And I want you to fuck me hard and blast your load deep inside me."

"Ok, get over here, you slut." Gary said, amazed at his good fortune. "I'm going to fuck you senseless and fill you up."

They quickly ripped off each others' clothes and he embraced her from behind. His erection poked at her lower back as he groped her succulent tits, and then ran his hands all over her belly and hips.

Her tits had become larger and firmer than he remembered. And her nipples and areolae had darkened substantially as well. They suited her quite well, he thought.

Next, he pulled her in even closer, squeezing her tits into her chest, and pressing his engorged cock against the small of her back. Then, he ran has open hands all over her domed belly in large, gentle circles, before hugging her in to himself again, firmly holding his hands against her belly. He felt his unborn child move within her! Was that a foot? Or a knee, or a pointy butt? Who knew? It was magical.

Erin turned her head so they could make out as his hands continued to explore her body. Their tongues danced and they breathed heavily as his hands drifted down to her widened hips, and their excitement built.

Finally, Gary motioned for her to go to the bed. "Get on your hands and knees... I'm going to take you from behind!"

Erin went one step further, getting on her knees, laying her forearms flat on the bed and sticking her ass high in the air.... Ready and willing...

The anticipation and multitudes of kisses and whole-body caresses had gotten Erin incredibly wet. The hormones didn't hurt either. Gary could see her thighs were slick with the lubrication that was weeping out of her slit.

Erin felt as he put his hands on each of her butt cheeks, right at the crease where the top of her legs and bottom of her ass met. He spread her cheeks apart, pulling her pussy lips wide open with his thumbs right by her exposed interior.

He began sliding the bulbous head of his rock-hard cock up and down between her spread lips, and she shuddered as he squeezed it into her tight hole. It had been months since she had gotten a good fuck.

Gary lost no time in beginning to thrust aggressively in and out of her, his balls smacking into her clit over and over. He continued holding her pussy spread wide open, giving himself a great view of himself plunging into her.

Erin eventually began moaning loudly, "Ohhhh.... ohhhhh. Fuck! Ohhhh, fuck me! Harder!"

Gary grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards him, burying himself as deeply in her as possible. He held himself there, and Erin felt his cock start jumping inside her. They moaned and grunted together as they climaxed together, and Gary sprayed his milky juices all over her insides.

Once he stopped twitching inside her, Gary pulled his cock out, allowing a sizable glob of cum to slide out of her and slop onto the bed.

Then they collapsed on the bed next each other, panting and cuddling...

Eventually, Erin pierced the calm quiet of their post-coital embrace, remarking, "I miss the risk of impregnation."

She continued, "I mean, don't get me wrong. I liked feeling you orgasm while inside me, and the feeling of your semen running out of me is interesting and stimulating... but I guess the risk was a bigger component of the game than I thought."

"I know what you mean... we could still pretend." Gary suggested.

Erin shot that down immediately, "You know I love playing games, but it's going to be hard to pretend I'm afraid of getting pregnant when I'm almost 7 months in!"

"What if... it was someone else's risk?" Gary ventured.

"What do you mean?" Erin cocked an eyebrow.

"Like..." Gary searched for the best way to put it, "what if we played the game with a fertile friend?"

"You want to have a threesome, with me and another girl?" Erin asked somewhat shocked.

"I'm asking if you want to have a threesome with me and another girl." Gary replied optimistically.

"Would you cum in her pussy?" Erin sounded skeptical.

"Would you want me to?" Gary asked hopefully.

"Oh god, yes!" Erin growled as she leaned forward to kiss him, and pulled one of his hands to her chest. "I want to watch you pump your potent sperm deep into some fertile chick's twat!"

Gary grabbed one of her exposed and sweaty breasts firmly, and said, "I think I know somebody who could help out... should I give her a call?"

Erin nodded.

"Right now?" He asked.

Erin nodded again, more quickly.

Gary pulled his phone out, scrolled through his contacts for a moment before he found the right one. It was still ringing when he set it on speaker phone, turned to Erin and held a finger to his lips, indicating that he wanted her to be silent.

After the fourth ring, the line went silent for a moment. Then a woman's voice came through sleepily, "Gary? It's not even 7 AM on a Saturday, dude... did you mean to call me? is everything ok?"

"Good morning, you sleepyhead!" Gary said with a chipper voice. "When did you start sleeping in?"

"Oh man, I gave up running years ago! So, what's so important you gotta call me at fuck o'clock in the morning?"

Gary paused, either out of nervousness or to build effect, even he wasn't entirely sure.

Finally, he asked, somewhat urgently, "Do you wanna meet Erin?"

"Erin? Who's Erin?" there was a pause on the line. "...ohhhh, Erin! Like from Halloween?"

Erin screwed her face up into an exaggerated questioning look and silently mouthed, "Halloween?"

Gary again held his finger up to shush her, but this time against her lips, and he shook his head silently. He savored the feeling of her warm, soft lips for a moment, then he slowly pushed his finger into her mouth, and she sucked on it silently as he continued speaking to the woman on the phone, "Yeah. Erin, like from Halloween. She's real, and a kinky cumslut like you. And she wants to try having a threesome with me and another woman... you interested?"

Erin was feeling many emotions rushing through her flipping between jealousy, horniness, rage, curiosity, confusion, and so on. And twice as many thoughts: "Who is this woman, and what did he tell her about me at Halloween? He called us both 'kinky cumsluts'? I didn't realize he was that kinky with anyone else! What does she look like? Has he fucked her already? It sounds like it..."

The woman on the other end hesitated, "How old is she? Is she clean? Do you trust her?"

Gary assured her, "Don't worry Katie, she's clean. And she's... well, she's young, but she's legal."

"You want me to have a threesome with a 'young, but legal' girl?!? Fuck you! I don't want to be compared to her! I'll look gross and old next to her! You know I'm almost 36!"

Gary started pumping his finger in and out of Erin's mouth slowly as she sucked on it gently, and he responded, "Katie, you're drop-dead beautiful, and you're a kinky slut who knows how to play sexy games. She is a kindred spirit who wants to learn what you know. Trust me, you won't regret it."

Gary winked at Erin at this last part as he put the phone down, moved into a modified missionary position and started rubbing the head of his re-awakened cock up and down her slit, which was still oozing with the load of cum he had pumped into her only minutes ago.

"I'm intrigued... but I want to meet her before I decide."

"Of course!"

"You can have both of us over for drinks Friday night, and we'll take it from there?"

Gary couldn't resist a little chuckle, "Oh, she can't... really... drink..." he trailed off as he caressed Erin's bulging belly and then slowly slid his fully erect cock back into her cum-soaked pussy, all the way to the hilt, eliciting a soft grunt from her.

"Jesus fucking Christ man.... she's not even 21?!?"

Suppressing a guffaw, Gary managed only to snort a few times quietly, and then responded, "Nope, she's only twenty." Then he and Erin both dissolved into peals of laughter.... Luckily, he had thought quickly and muted his mic in time!

Gary could feel Erin's laughing body surrounding his cock, and it added a magical and physically pleasurable layer to the already hilarious and stimulating situation.

Gary and Erin calmed themselves within a few seconds. At least, for long enough that Gary could unmute the phone and tell Katie, "Come over around 8:30 on Friday. I'll have some real drinks for you and me, and some lemonade for her or something... you still like Moscow Mules?"

"Yeah, sure... see you Friday evening at 8:30..."

Gary ended the call, and then turned to Erin, who had stopped laughing, and was glaring at him rather harshly, especially considering how deeply his cock was buried in her.

"What do you mean, 'Erin, like at Halloween'?" Erin demanded as she wrapped her legs around him, and held him in place, rammed to the hilt inside her. Their unborn child stirred within her, as if demanding an answer as well.

Gary answered, "Oh, she and I hooked up at a Halloween party last year, and I played the pullout game with her.... and I accidentally called her Erin..." grimacing with embarrassment and continued, "more than once..." Then after a pause he took a more upbeat tone, "But we're still cool. Sorta friends with benefits deal since forever ago."

"Oh, ok. I guess that's cool." She said, loosening her legs slightly.

"You'll love her, I promise!" Gary said as he grabbed her legs and held them wide open as he began pumping in and out of her again, with a steadily increasing tempo...

* * *

"I want you to save your cum for us." Erin insisted. "I love how much spunk you can shoot out when you've been saving up. We have been fucking like rabbits since I got back, and I can tell you're running a little lower."

Gary agreed, "Yeah, I can save up until Friday night."

* * *

Friday finally arrived.

Gary generally had excellent willpower, but the anticipation of having a threesome with both of his current lovers had kept him horny all week. He often found himself imagining scenarios, and it was all he could manage not to stroke himself as he imagined the various ways that he would want to plant his seed in Katie's furrow.

Gary awoke with a start before his usual time Friday morning. His dreams had turned quite explicit, and he could tell he was rapidly approaching orgasm, when his eyes snapped open. He narrowly avoided wasting the load that he had been saving all week. And his morning wood was a massive erection that refused to go down. He couldn't even take a piss before his run. This evening couldn't come soon enough!

After his run, Gary surreptitiously texted Katie:

>>Erin has an impregnation fetish.<<

>>If you do decide you want to play with us, can we do something like what we did last time, where you pretend to freak out if I cum in you? She will *love* it!<<

He could tell that she had read the texts. And a few times, it looked like she was typing a response, but an answer never came.

"Fuck!" He thought to himself, "I've overplayed my hand..."

* * *

What Gary didn't realize, was that he had wrongly assumed that Katie was still on some form of birth control. It was a reasonable assumption, based on the fact that she had been on birth control the first time they screwed around, almost a decade ago. And she had still been on birth control each of the other times they had hooked up since, including the most recent time, which was less than nine months ago... at Halloween.

At that time, she had even explained her reasoning to him, "You remember that I'm a total cumslut who likes the feeling of a guy cumming in me, right? And I'm too smart to get knocked up... But if you want..... while we're role playing anyway, we can also pretend that I'm not on anything..."

However, that fateful Halloween night had not only set Gary on the path to inseminating Erin; it had also inspired Katie to discontinue her regimen of pills.

Katie had felt his hot semen spurting deep into her inner core that Halloween night, when she had had an epiphany: There she had been, pretending to be afraid of becoming impregnated, when, actually, she realized that she was feeling disappointment that her womb would not be receptive to his seed. She was already in her mid-thirties, and suddenly wanted to have a baby very strongly.

Katie hadn't taken a birth control pill since, and was secretly lusting for Gary--that playful, passionate, successful, handsome, strong man. She had enjoyed fucking him before. But something about this game snapped everything into focus. She needed his baby.

She had actually just been having some sexy dreams about him that lovely morning last Saturday, so it was quite a coincidence that the call that woke her up was from Gary, himself. And he was hoping to arrange some hanky-panky! After some quick calculations, she had suggested Friday, and he had accepted!

When Katie saw the texts from Gary Friday morning, she knew she had her chance! She wouldn't even need to tell him she was fertile, right? She laughed to herself and snuck a finger down under her nightie to sample the wetness gathering in her folds, and then brought her hand back out to admire the sticky, shiny mess of goo on her fingers. She sniffed her fingertips, savoring her own musky aroma, and then watched as she spread her fingers, and sticky strands of clear liquid bridged between them.

latent_heat
latent_heat
82 Followers