More Married Bi Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the kitchen, started the coffee, and got everything ready to fix breakfast. I was nearly finished when the ladies made their appearance, again in those short little robes. Susan walked over and hugged me, pushing her breasts on my bare chest as she massaged my dick and kissed me. When she let go Lisa did the same thing, and said, "We appreciate you so much Jeff, and breakfast smells delicious!"

It was warm enough we enjoyed our light breakfast on the patio and as we were finishing Sue said, "I cannot thank you guys enough for a wonderful evening, and morning! You two have given me more orgasms in the last fifteen hours than my boyfriend has in a month. Lisa you were right, Jeff is an incredible lover! I wish I could stay longer but I've things I need to get done today."

"Well perhaps we can do this again sometime soon, I know we've certainly enjoyed having you here!" replied Lisa. I poured another cup of coffee and the ladies went inside.

I was recapping the events of yesterday and this morning with a smile on my face. I developed another hard-on, and about that time the girls came out so Sue could say goodbye. When I stood they both glanced at the bulge in my underwear and Lisa said, "Susan honey, would you like a picture of Jeff, naked out here?"

Susan smiled and replied, "As a matter of fact I would!" She sat down and said, "Come here Jeff, and lose the shorts please." I was happy to comply and peeled off my briefs as I approached her. I was extremely aroused as I stood naked, outside, in front of a fully dressed woman who pulled my dick to her face. She handed her phone to Lisa and said, "Take several please, I may want to show someone what a real cock looks like."

Lisa took several pics, one with Sue sucking me, and as she released me she looked up and said, "Thank you both, for such a wonderful time!" Sue kissed both of us goodbye and Lisa walked her to the front door.

Lisa helped me with the breakfast cleanup, by now we were both dressed, and we went about our normal Saturday morning things. I mowed the yard, she went to Costco, and late afternoon found us kicked back with a fresh pitcher of lemonade.

"Now that you've enjoyed two women satisfying all your desires, how would you feel about seeing if Ron is available? I'm still anxious to see you guys doing what happened when I was at my moms!"

"I suppose that would only be fair, and it certainly was a huge turn-on seeing you and Susan together. I'll give him a call, when do you want him to come over?"

She replied, "Can we have him over tomorrow, say early afternoon? I want you to myself tonight. Is that okay?"

I phoned Ron and he said he would come by a little after noon. I asked him to bring the video with him that he and I last watched.

The next morning Lisa and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast after which she said, "I'm getting excited about this afternoon, are you?"

"Yes I am, have you thought about what you want to do first, or how you want to get started?"

"I have as a matter of fact, and when Ron gets here I will let you know." She replied with a smile.

I made a trip to the grocery store for an afternoon barbeque and was finishing an install of a new latch on the gate when Ron arrived. I quickly put my tools away and went inside just as Lisa was opening the door for Ron. She kissed him before looking at me and said, "I think both you guys need a shower, don't you? Then we can get this party started!" She started for the bedroom and it was clear she wanted he and I to shower together. She helped both of us out of our clothes and he and I were both starting to become aroused when she had us naked.

She stood at the opening of the shower area as Ron and I soaped up and she said, "Why don't you two wash each other, I think that would be hot." We did as she asked, and were both fully erect as we rinsed off. She helped us dry off and led us to the bedroom by the wardrobe mirror and got on her knees, holding a hard cock in each hand. She sucked mine for a moment and then Ron's before standing up and forcefully kissing me, pushing her tongue in my mouth. "Your turn lover boy, I want to watch you suck this big dick!"

Lisa leaned against the bed as I got on my knees in front of my friend, I looked up and smiled, saying, "I told you she was going to want to watch this, let's give her a show!" Lisa was touching herself as I held Ron's hard cock and brought the bulbous head to my mouth as I rubbed his freshly shaved balls. I sucked the head, running my tongue around the edge of his helmet as I slowly pumped his shaft.

As I took him deeper Lisa moaned and said, "Yeah baby, suck that hard cock for me! I wanna come watching you!" I got into a fluid rhythm, bobbing my head in conjunction with my hand massaging his shaft. Several times my lips made contact with my hand on the downstroke, and because my hands are slightly less than four inches across, I knew I was taking in nearly five inches of cock.

Lisa slid off the bed, knelt beside Ron and me and said, "This is so damn hot baby!" She had her left hand on the back of my head and her right hand was caressing Ron's ass. She was moving her hand across my back, then back up to my head as she whispered, "Suck his big dick baby, make him come for me." I couldn't see what she was doing with her other hand, but it must have felt good to Ron because he started moaning a little louder. Maybe it was just because I was sucking his cock like I wanted him to come in my mouth.

"Are you getting close Ron?" Lisa asked, "I so want to see you come while he's sucking your dick!" I knew he was getting close, his sweet pre-cum was already oozing from his cock.

I was pumping the shaft a little slower, and taking his cock as deep as I could when I tasted the sweet pre-come on my tongue. I stopped going up and down on him, and with over half his eight inches in my mouth I squeezed the base as his cock began throbbing repeatedly, each time issuing forth large blasts of cum. I swallowed the first few volleys, but I was unable to keep up with the copious amount spewing from his swollen dick. The last two or three squirts I rubbed across my face before sucking the head back in my mouth, making sure he was done.

"You're getting really good at making me come Jeff, that was awesome!" Ron said as he moved the bed and sat on the edge.

Lisa reached down and grabbed my cock, which was as hard as it's ever been and said, "I need your cock lover boy! Come fuck me while Ron watches us." She laid across the bed and pulled me with her. She was dripping wet and as I moved into position my rock-hard cock sank fully inside her. She kissed me, licking the cum from my face and sharing it with as we kissed. "Your cock is so hard baby, did you like that? Did you like sucking his cock while I watched?"

"You know I did." I answered as we built to our own climax. I reached behind her and slid one hand down to her ass, rubbing my middle finger across her other opening. The wetness from her pussy provided ample lube for me to slide my finger in her tight little ass, and I matched the rhythm of my cock inside her.

"I'm gonna come baby, come with me! Give it to me!" She yelled. I bottomed out and stayed there as my throbbing cock let loose with a load rivaling that which Ron had given me. As I rolled to the side, Lisa said, "Thank you baby, that was great. Will you get me a towel please?"

I went to the bathroom and washed my face and took the towel with me, but when I rounded the corner I saw Ron had his face between Lisa's legs. She smiled at me and said, "I asked Ron if he wanted a taste, and it appears he wanted more than just a taste." I watched as my best friend licked my wife's pussy, cleaning up my cum. She held his face to her wet sex as she climaxed again, and said, "Yeah Ron, lick my pussy, suck that cum out!"

I turned to take a quick shower and said, "I'm gonna hose off, care to join me?" Ron and Lisa both accompanied me, and at one point Lisa had Ron in front of her as I stood behind, both he and I lathering Lisa's gorgeous body. My stiff dick was nestled between her butt cheeks, and I reached my arms around her and felt Ron's hard cock against her tummy.

Ron and I exited the shower while Lisa finished bathing, and we were both still hard as we toweled off. We got minimally dressed and headed out to the patio where Lisa joined us, she too with minimal coverage. "Well that was a nice way to start the afternoon!" She said with a big smile. "I hope you two studs have more where that came from." She added before kissing my cheek and sitting down.

"How are things with you and your girlfriend Ron? Are they getting any better?"

"Not at all, I'm sorry to say." He replied, "In fact I'm thinking about breaking it off with her. She's a nice enough lady, but we just don't seem to click, especially in the bedroom, which, by the way, is the only place she wants to have sex anymore."

Lisa glanced my way before replying, then said, "Interestingly enough I have a very close friend who is in a similar situation. She is not happy in her relationship, and I know for sure she is going to extricate herself from that situation. I will tell her we know a great guy who is available, if you like."

Ron was noncommittal with his response but I felt certain once he was emotionally unburdened he would welcome the opportunity. "If it helps at all, she's beautiful and uninhibited." I said with a big grin.

He too smiled and replied, "You mean like Lisa?"

We all three chuckled at that and Lisa said, "Yeah, pretty much like me!" After a brief pause she asked, "Would you guys like to have some red wine with cheese?" She was already rising from her chair and we both responded affirmatively. The first thing Lisa said upon returning with wine and cheese was, "Ron, one of the things my girlfriend complained about is her boyfriends penis, she said it's kind of small, and I did share with her we know someone who is very well hung."

He smiled and said, "I didn't think girls talked about stuff like that, but apparently you do?"

Lisa grinned at me before looking at Ron and replied, "When she told me about her guys dick, I offered to let her see my guy naked, right here on the patio, and she had already been checking Jeff out, so I told him to let her see it. She and I were close to being naked and Jeff was already hard when he dropped his briefs. She was impressed, and at one point I mentioned our friend is slightly larger than Jeff's."

Ron looked pensive and said, "So I'm curious, did you all get naked, and you know..?"

"As a matter of fact we did! My man was treated to seeing her and I play, as well as getting it on with her. Today is for me, that's partly why I watched you two after your shower. But I also want both of you at the same time." She smiled seductively when she said that.

As we consumed another glass of wine Lisa said, "Ron I noticed you brought a DVD, is that something you'd like to watch this afternoon?"

He smiled and said, "If you like, it's mostly three way sex, which is why I brought it. Jeff and I watched part of it when you were at your moms."

"Let's do, let's go in and get naked and watch the video. I want to play with both your hard dicks." She picked up the wine bottle, Ron and collected the glasses and cheese and we went in. She closed the drapes and I started the movie as Lisa dropped her robe and sat on the couch.

Ron and I dropped the satin boxers we were wearing and sat on opposite sides of Lisa, both of us already hard. She held our cocks, stroking them slowly as we let our hands roam across her naked form. She was getting really wet and I started sucking one nipple while Ron played with the other, both of us touching her pussy. On the screen we were watching a hot blonde on her hands and knees, one guy on his knees in front of her as she sucked his big dick and a second guy was doing her doggy style.

Pretty soon the guy in front of her stretched out on his back and she moved forward, sliding his dick in her as the other guy started rubbing his cock on her ass. Lisa gasped and said, "I want to see if we can do that! Would you guys like to try that?" Lisa and I have done anal a time or two, it took her a while practicing with one of her toys before she was comfortable with my cock.

"Ron why don't you lay on your back, I don't know if you would fit in my ass. Jeff has to go really easy when we've done it before." As he laid down Lisa went to get the lube and I gave Ron's hard cock a few sucks just to make sure he was ready. "You really like that big cock don't you lover boy?" Lisa said as she returned. I just smiled at her and she said, "I'm going to straddle him Jeff, and I want you to guide that missel inside me." I held his cock firmly as she got in position, and rubbed the head against her opening as I watched her slide down slowly, taking all eight inches.

"That feels so good Ron! Jeff baby, put some lube on your thumb and get me ready for you." As I was softly working my thumb all the way in she raised off of Ron. I then applied some lube to my cock and slowly pushed the head in, allowing her time to adjust.. When I was all the way in I stopped momentarily, and backed out as Ron was going deep inside her. We established a rhythm, one of us pushing fully in as the other was sliding partway out.

Lisa was moaning as she yelled out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, I want your loads, both of you! Fill me up!" She stopped moving and I could tell she was on the edge of a massive orgasm, and Ron and I both pushed all the way in. I could feel my balls resting on the base of his cock, and with his first throb I exploded. "Oh god, oh god, I can't stop coming!" Lisa was screaming.

She began sliding up Ron' chest as she pulled away from both our spent cocks, leaving a trail of cum as she went. I flopped on my back next to Ron and Lisa simply swung her legs around in front of her as she sat on the quilt in front of Ron. As she caught her breath she said, "Alright you handsome fuckers, take me to the shower and help me get cleaned up please." I helped her to her feet and scooped her up in my arms, her head resting on my shoulder as Ron went ahead and opened all the shower taps in our walk-in shower. He and I lathered her up as she was using a hand-held showerhead to further achieve that squeeky clean feeling.

Ron and I then thoroughly washed ourselves and after he and i rinsed all three of us, I collected three oversize towels and we all dried off. Lisa walked to the bed and said, "I'm gonna lay down for a bit, you two go unwind, I'll be out shortly." She blew us each a kiss as turned to exit the bedroom. I grabbed two clean pair of satin boxers and we each grabbed a beer on the way to the patio.

For several minutes neither of us spoke, then Ron said, "Your wife really is something else. I'd sure like to find a lady who enjoys sex as much as Lisa."

"When you're ready to start seeing someone, we should introduce you to Lisa's friend Sue. Pretty sure she'd rock your world. The experience Lisa and I shared with her was mind-blowing, to say the least."

"So Jeff, which three-way did you like better, two women and you, or you and I with Lisa?"

I thought for a moment and said, "That's kind of an apples and oranges question, at least for me. Both are a major turn-on, just in a different way. I think most guys would welcome the opportunity to be with two hot babes, especially if they like to play together. Not too many guys are cool with activity involving another guy, but you and I are different. I love that we can have the fun we share, with Lisa, or just you and I. Obviously it isn't something we would want just anyone to know about."

"Ya got that right!" Ron said, "Does this friend of Lisa's know how involved we get when we're together?"

"No, all she is aware of is that we have enjoyed a threesome. Nothing was mentioned about the fun between you and I."

Lisa walked out the slider to the patio wearing one of her short robes and holding a half full wine glass. "What are you guys talking about, was it me, you're both certainly not soft." She smiled as she glanced at our crotches. "And are you two ready for something to eat, I would love a barbequed burger."

"Be right back." I said, as I went in to put on something slightly more appropriate for grilling. After noshing on burgers with a side of fresh fruit we put the food away and Lisa poured ice tea for all of us and we went back outside.

Lisa said, "You two have worn me out I think, but I bet both of you could go again, am I right? Seems like Jeff mentioned both of you getting off three times in one day while I was at my mom's."

Ron replied, "Pretty sure that happened both days, didn't it Jeff?"

I grinned and said, "Yeah, that sounds right. What did you have in mind baby?" As I looked at Lisa.

She thought for a moment and said, "Well let's see. Today I watched you give Ron a blowjob, then you two studs double teamed me, giving me multiple orgasms. Give me a bit, I'll think of something."

After about a half hour and two shots of tequila each Lisa said, "I think I know what I'd like to see. Ron, Jeff said your last time together you two sucked each other at the same time. Could we do a three-way sixty-nine? Jeff can suck your big dick again, I really like seeing that, and I'll suck him while you go down on me, does that sound good to you guys?"

We readily agreed, I was already getting hard thinking about it when Lisa said, "One more thing, I want to see both of you naked out here, will you do that for me?" We both stood and stepped out of our shorts, I was hard and Ron wasn't far from it. We each took a step towards Lisa, but she held up a hand and said, "Jeff baby, can you make his cock hard like yours is?" I dropped a seat cushion in front of him and kneeled in front of him, looking at Lisa as I brought his cock to my lips. "Yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin about! she said as she untied her robe.

In just a moment or two I pulled off Ron's hard cock, showing Lisa he was big as ever and she said, "Alright boys, let's go inside."

Once again the 'sex quilt' was spread on the living room floor, Lisa dimmed the lights almost to the point of turning them off, and we three laid down forming a triangle. I let Ron get comfortable with a position that allowed him to put his face in Lisa's sweet little muff and I held his rigid cock as I brought it to my mouth again. It still amazes me how hard his swollen cock gets when I suck it! I guess he really likes licking Lisa's pussy, and the way she was moaning on my cock, he must have been doing something right.

Ron was fucking my mouth as much as I was sucking his dick, and Lisa was taking more than half of me in her mouth as I was feeling the head of Ron's cock at the opening of my throat. She pulled off and said, "I'm getting really close you guys, come for me, both of you!" She resumed sucking and I'm not sure where the chain reaction started, but she let loose with a pleasurable moan, and Ron's cock exploded in the back of my mouth, triggering my own release, filling Lisa's mouth.

When Ron's cock stopped pulsing, and Lisa was getting the last of mine, we all disengaged, rolling on our backs. "I don't know how we could top that, I'm spent and it appears you guys are too!" Lisa said,gasping for breath. Ron moved first, he went to the kitchen and retrieved three bottles of water. Lisa and I sat up and after taking along pull on our bottles, I helped her to her feet and once again we all three rinsed off in the shower.

Ron and I got dressed, sort of, and Lisa donned a pair of shorts and a halter top, Ron and I grabbed some beer from the fridge, Lisa poured some wine and we all went to the patio to relax. Ron said, "I'm gonna find a graceful way to tell my girlfriend this isn't working. Maybe in a couple weeks or so you guys could introduce me to your friend. No rush, but my current situation isn't fair to her or me, and there's no sense in prolonging it;" He smiled and added, "But on a different note you two have introduced me to new ways of having fun!"