More Married Bi Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after, Ron went home and Lisa and I called out for pizza and watched a movie on Netflix. The following night after our work days, and dinner, we were marveling at the recent change(s) in our love life as we enjoyed the sunset from our backyard. Later, in bed Lisa asked if I enjoyed our 'Lisa sandwich' with her in the middle of Ron and I as we both fucked her. I emphatically responded that I very much enjoyed all that had transpired in the last couple of weeks.

She rolled her naked body to mine and kissed me, then said, "I get super turned on when I see you sucking Ron's big hard dick, and have to wonder, have you ever thought about what it would feel like to have his cock in your ass? I mean, You've taken me that way a couple times before, and I've played with your ass a few times when you're close to coming, so tell me, have you?"

"Baby his cock is pretty big, I'm not sure I could take it. Sucking his hard cock is one thing, but taking it my ass, I don't know."

"All this talk has got me horny, love me baby, fuck me and make come!"