More Married Bi Fun

Story Info
M/F/M, F/M/F, Group Sex, and some M/M, F/F.
8k words
4.71
23.1k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Jeff and Lisa's adventures with close friends, hope you enjoy. If you've not read the first Married Bi Fun and/or Without the Wife, (published in the Gay category) you may want to check them out.

Lisa returned on Monday from visiting her mother, and she was to anxious to hear all the details from my weekend with Ron. He and I have been friends for years, and recently we had become much closer. Lisa and I have included Ron in our sex play a number of times, and over the weekend he and I had fooled around.

I had texted Lisa several photos of Ron and I, some captured while I was holding the phone, some with him holding it. "You horndogs! These pics are so hot, I want to hear how this all came about!" Lisa said, as she began undoing her blouse.

I smiled and replied, "The first time was shortly after we finished putting the fence up in the back yard, and we decide to go out for dinner. He said he was gonna run home for a shower, and I suggested he just use ours since we have remodeled it and added more shower heads. We ended up showering together, and conversing about the last time we were all three naked together. By the time we were done in the shower he and I were both hard as steel and he commented how he wished you were home so we could all play. I told him we needn't wait, and offered to give him head again."

"So you sucked him off while you guys were both naked? Did he come in your mouth?"

"Yes, and it was just like when you were holding my head down and he finished in my mouth, I couldn't keep up!"

Lisa stared at me for a second, searching for words, and said, "Oh I would love to see that, would you be willing to do that while I watch?"

I smiled and said, "Of course I would, I told Ron you would be really turned on hearing about the fun he and I shared, and that you would probably need both our cocks to calm you down."

"You've got that right mister! You mentioned 'the first time' so I'm assuming there was a second time, please continue." She said with a big smile.

"There was indeed a second time. After we returned from dinner we sat on the patio and I mentioned to Ron you would really like some pictures of what we did earlier, and suggested we go inside and do it again. Of course he was up for that so we both got naked again and did pretty much the same as before, only this time he took a few pics. We were both really getting into it and next thing I knew he was coming in my mouth again, only this time I managed to take all of it!"

By now Lisa was nearly naked and pulling at my clothes. "Let's go to bed, I need your cock, I am so wet!" I was as anxious as her and in minutes we were naked and she said, "Kiss me babe!" as she pulled me in for a kiss on her mouth, and then said, "Kiss my pussy too, make me come baby." In minutes she was flooding my face and clutching my hair, saying, "Stop, stop for a bit, I want you inside me!"

I was only too happy to oblige as I raised up and brushed the head of my cock against her spread lips, then slowly sank fully into her. We shared a couple kisses and she said, "Fuck me Jeff, fuck me and make me come again. I want to feel you come inside me." She didn't need very much before I felt the walls of her pussy squeezing me as she said, "Come with me baby, come inside me!" We both had a big release and as we finished our mutual climax she kissed me hard before I rolled off and laid next to her.

Languishing in a sheen of perspiration she said, "I was imagining his cock in your mouth as we were doing it, I can't believe you sucked him off twice in one day, did that turn you on?"

I was considering how to answer that, and replied, "Yes it did, we were both turned on by it, and after I finished the second time he said he wanted to suck my cock. I didn't last any time at all, and I came hard, in his mouth and on his face."

Lisa was stroking me back to being fully erect as she asked, "What did you guys do after that? Did you just get dressed and he left or what?"

"No, we went back out to the patio. It was dark and still warm out, so we didn't bother with clothes, we just went nude and had a couple tokes as we talked about the fun we've all three enjoyed. I was getting hard again and Ron noticed and asked if I wanted help with it. He had been touching himself as were were talking, and he was pointing at the stars. I couldn't believe he was ready to go again, but there we were, both hard as stone, so I led him to the living room. I spread out that old quilt we have on the floor along with a beach towel, and we both laid down and started sucking each other. The sensation of sucking and being sucked was incredible, and in minutes we were both shooting our loads."

Lisa had began stroking my cock as I shared with her what had transpired, and she implored me, "Baby I need this hard cock again, fuck me some more!" I got between her legs again and as I prepared to enter her she said, "Kiss it first babe, I love your tongue on my wet pussy!"

I went down on her sweet little muffin for a moment, savoring the taste of us, and as I pushed my cock inside her, so too did I slide my tongue in her mouth sharing the taste of our combined juices. We fucked slow, then fast, and finished explosively, both of us spent.

The next evening I filled her in on the rest of the weekend fun Ron and I had, and she was thrilled to hear about it. Needless to say, we made love every night for the next three days.

The following week Lisa said her friend Susan was coming by Friday afternoon, and would like to share drinks and dinner with us. We hadn't seen her for maybe three weeks, but I knew she and Lisa talked on the phone every ten days or so. Lisa had mentioned she and Susan were really close in school so I welcomed the opportunity to spend an evening with two pretty women and get to know Susan a little better.

Friday I left work a little early and when I got home Lisa and Susan were already on the patio engaged in conversation. I took a quick shower and donned golf shorts and a Polo shirt before joining them. I walked over to Lisa and after sharing a brief kiss, she said, "Don't forget to say hi to Susan too babe." as she winked at me. I leaned down to kiss Susan's cheek, but she turned and kissed me on the mouth instead. I returned her kiss in kind before siting across from these two lovelies.

"Susan has been frustrated of late honey, and she doesn't know what to do about it." Lisa began, "It seems her boyfriend isn't satisfying her in bed."

I looked at both girls and said, "Oh Susan, I'm sorry to hear that. Is he just inexperienced, or what?"

"It's worse than that I think." She replied, "He isn't good at all when he performs oral sex, and his penis is kind of on the small side. Lisa has been telling me how you make her come when you go down on her, and she also says you have a gorgeous dick. I'm a bit envious I guess." She winked at me and added, "Or maybe I'm just jealous!" She giggled and smiled at both of us.

Lisa winked at me and said, "Jeff honey, would you be a dear and mix up some Margaritas? We're gonna go freshen up." I watched as Lisa held Susan's hand and led her into the house. I set out all the ingredients for a pitcher full, and walked quietly down the hall and into our bedroom. As I suspected, there were two neat piles of clothes at the foot of the bed, and I could hear the shower heads running. Apparently Lisa and Susan had been VERY close in college.

I returned to the kitchen and mixed all the ingredients, poured three drinks, and carried out a tray of Margaritas, placing them on the table under the umbrella. Ten minutes later the ladies appeared, each wearing one of Lisa's shorty satin robes. They were both smiling, but Susan was literally aglow! "Well don't you two look happy, are you feeling better Susan?"

Before she could answer Lisa approached me, leaned down and kissed me, with her tongue in my mouth. I knew immediately why Susan was smiling, Lisa's lips had the distinct taste of woman, and I hungrily sucked her lips and said, "Your kisses are always sweet, and that did not disappoint." I said with a wink.

"Susan wants to spend the night here Jeff, she said she wants to go home happy, what do you think?" Lisa asked, "Think we can help with that?"

"Well she definitely looks happier now than she did when I first came home, but I'm not sure what I had to do with that." I said with one raised eyebrow and a smile.

Susan replied, "Lisa has shared with me several times what a wonderful lover you are, and has offered your services, that is, if you're interested?"

"I will certainly give it my best, sounds as if we are all three going to be smiling this weekend!"

We were on our second round of drinks and neither of the ladies seemed very concerned whether they 'accidently' exposed themselves or not, and I was trying to conceal my erection. Lisa smiled and said, "Sue has the cutest little landing strip Jeff, show him Sue."

Susan blushed ever so slightly, smiled at me and opened her legs as she lifted her robe out of the way. Lisa asked, "How does that look babe? Do you like it?"

'It looks delicious, that's what I think!" I blurted out. There was no hiding the fact I was hard now.

Lisa grinned and said, "Oh trust me, it is! Perhaps later you should demonstrate you skills, Sue baby, would you like for Jeff to kiss you down there?"

Sue was blushing as she replied, "I believe I would, I'm also anxious to see his hard cock that you've been telling me about Li!"

"Go ahead Jeff, show her your cock, looks like you're already hard." Lisa said as she winked at me.

What's a guy to do? I stood and undid my shorts letting them fall away as I removed my shirt. Standing in front of Sue in just my briefs I was glad we have a privacy fence. Sue reached up and squeezed my hard-on and said, "Oh my, Lisa, that does look nice!"

Lisa said, "Jeff why don't you lose the briefs and let her touch you? I know you like being naked out here anyway." I peeled them off and stood directly in front of Sue, my hard cock inches from her face. "Go on baby girl, touch him, taste that big dick!" Lisa said as she slid closer to her friend.

Sue glanced at Lisa, and looked up at me as she wrapped one hand around my cock, drawing the head to her lips. Lisa was sliding her hand up Sue's thigh and talking softy to her. "Do you like his hard cock? Would you like it in your pussy?" Sue was doing a great job with her mouth, and Lisa was now playing with her pussy.

"I would love to feel his cock inside me!" Sue answered, "Can we go inside and Jeff can fuck me and we can all play?"

"I think that's a great idea, I can't wait to have both of you nude, and I would definitely be more comfortable inside, shall we?" I said. I held both their hands as we walked to the house.

Lisa headed towards the couch and said, "Susan honey, will you kiss my pussy while Jeff fucks you from behind? I know you're gonna love his cock inside you!" Lisa sat on the edge of the couch with the now infamous beach towel under her. Sue got on her hands and knees and began kissing Lisa's thighs as I rubbed the end of my cock between her cheeks and against her opening. Lisa was moaning softly as she pulled Sue's mouth to her sex and said, "Lick me baby girl, use that pretty mouth to make me come!"

The moment those four lips connected I slid gently inside Sue's tight and very wet pussy, stopping for a few seconds to let her adjust to my girth. When I was fully ensconced I paused again, savoring the feeling, and listening to the sounds of pleasure coming from both women. At first I was rocking back and forth softly, with long strokes, but as the ladies both got louder my strokes became shorter and I was fucking harder, my balls swinging and hitting Sue's clit each time I bottomed out.

I could feel my balls getting soaked as Lisa held Sue's face against her mound, screaming, "I'm coming baby, oh dammit you're good!" I couldn't hold out any longer and as I pushed completely inside of Sue my cock started throbbing and shooting over and over. I didn't move for a minute or so, and as I slid out of her Lisa said, "Sit up here with me doll, come."

As Sue nestled beside Lisa I leaned forward, nudging her legs apart and gazing at her swollen vulva, oozing with juice. I glanced at Lisa and she smiled and nodded, knowing what I was contemplating. I slid my face between her thighs, opening her legs wider as I kissed softly along the split of her lips, tasting the mixture of our cum. Pushing my tongue in, I enveloped her lips with mine and the moment I touched her hard little love button she started convulsing, saying, "Oh god, oh god, that feels so good!" She was writhing in ecstasy, then stiffened and began squirting with another orgasm.

I backed away as Sue collapsed backwards against the couch as Lisa said, "How was that baby girl? Did you enjoy that as much as I said you would?"

It took a moment for Sue to respond and she looked at both of us with a huge grin and said, "I have never came so hard in my life! Jeff your cock is magnificent, and I've never had a guy go down on me after fucking me, do you always do that?"

"Not always, but recently Lisa and I discovered it's a big turn-on for both of us so I thought I'd see if you liked it too. Too bad you're boyfriend isn't better at pleasing you."

"Shall we all get showered?" Lisa asked. I stood and helped both ladies to their feet as Sue pulled me close and sucked my tongue in her mouth, her hand on the back of my head. I then kissed Lisa before taking both their hands as we went to the master bedroom.

After the shower as we were toweling off Lisa said, "Guys what should we do about dinner? Does anyone want Chinese take-out?" Sue and I both thought that sounded fine, so I got dressed as Lisa phoned in our order. As I was leaving Lisa said, "Hurry home lover boy, your double dessert will be waiting, but first how about a picture?" as she pulled a blushing Sue to her side. I snapped off a couple and smiled all the way to the restaurant.

When I returned home the ladies were waiting on the patio, dressed in the same sexy robes they had on earlier. We enjoyed a leisurely dinner, after which Lisa suggested we imbibe in Don Julio and perhaps a toke. She mixed up some lemonade as I rounded up the other stuff, and we relaxed on the patio as the sun was going down. After our third shot Lisa stood and dropped her robe, saying, "You know tequila makes my clothes off." She laughed, looked at Susan and said, "And you?"

She looked around and dropped robe as well, and looked at me and asked, "What about you Jeff, aren't you gonna get naked too? I would love to see you naked again." I smiled, stood up and in seconds was standing nude in front of them, with my cock standing straight up. "That is one gorgeous dick, Lisa I'm envious!"

Lisa grinned at me and said, "We have a friend that Jeff has known since high school, his cock is a little bigger than that. It's eight inches long and a dollar bill barely fits around it!"

"You've got be kidding me Lisa, is he single?" she laughed for a second and asked, "Wait, how do you know how big he is?"

I cleared my throat as I winked at Lisa, and she continued, "Silly girl, I measured it!" Lisa and I were smiling as we watched Susan process this, and her eyes got big as Lisa giggled.

"So you've had the opportunity to play with TWO big dicks at the same time!" She looked incredulous as she asked, but her smile suggested she found the thought intriguing. "You two really are amazing!"

Lisa rose up and said, "Let's all go back inside and experience some more fun of our own, shall we?" She held her friends hand as we walked to the bedroom. "Baby girl why don't you lie in the middle of the bed and let us pleasure you together, okay?" I dimmed the lights and Lisa and I joined her on the bed.

I kissed Sue first as Lisa played with her nipples, then I slid downwards as Lisa and Sue kissed and fondled each other. I kissed all around Sue's puffy little mound, intoxicated by her scent as I listened to the soft murmuring and moaning from the ladies. I rolled my tongue and started at the very bottom of her cleft, putting my nose between her velvet lips. I dropped even further, hitting her pink little anus with my stiff tongue, and licked up to her glistening split, invading her with my tongue.

I glanced up and saw Lisa sucking on Sue's nipples as I my tongue grazed her clitoris, then took it between my lips and hummed. Immediately she raised he hips off the bed and screamed, "Oh gawwd, I'm coming, don't stop!" She was moaning and shaking, her juices soaking my face and the sheets. Lisa cradled her head as I raised up and kissed my wife with my wet face. I laid down on the other side of Sue as she was panting and visibly moved from the earthshaking climax she was still coming down from.

After a brief respite Lisa said, "Jeff will you lay on your back, I want to feel your kisses on my pussy now." As I moved over Lisa straddled my face, my rock-hard dick laying on my stomach, reaching my navel.

Sue took a few minutes to recover, and when she did I felt her take my cock in her hand as she cradled my balls with the other, She sucked first on the head, then took what felt like half my length in her mouth. I was moaning like a man possessed, and just then Lisa was coming on my face and mouth. She rolled off and lay beside me, watching as Sue was sucking the head of my cock as she pumped my shaft.

Lisa started playing with my nipples as she said, "Give her your come babe, come for me while she sucks your hard dick!" She pinched my right nipple as she bit lightly on the left, and I exploded in Sue's mouth. She took the first two blasts, then pumped vigorously as shot after shot issued forth, hitting her face and then she was rubbing my cock all over her breasts. When she had milked out the last and released her hold she licked her hand and Lisa said, "Lay down here hon, let us clean you."

Sue laid between us, and as Lisa licked Sue's chin and kissed her, I began licking my cum off her breasts. Lisa joined me as she caressed Sue's pussy, and when we were done Sue laid between us and sighed, then said, "You two continue to amaze me! The way you both focus on pleasing me, and Jeff, I'm blown away at how generous you are as a lover! My boyfriend would never lick cum off me, he refuses to go down on me after we screw!'

"Maybe you need a new boyfriend, ever think of that baby?" Lisa asked.

Susan spent the night with us, three abreast in our large bed, she in the middle. I awoke the next morning with Sue pushing her naked little ass against my raging morning wood. When I started pushing back she threw the comforter and sheet down, grinding harder on my cock. As I continued to process this I saw Lisa kissing Sue's nipples and sliding her hand down her tummy. By now I was wide awake and I slid down just enough to have the head of my dick hitting the soft skin between her two portals.

I felt her hips press close to me as she lifted her left leg and hooked her foot behind my leg, allowing my cock to find her opening, which was where Lisa had her hand. Lisa wrapped her hand around my shaft, aligning it perfectly with my target, and I slid all the way in. I held Sue's left hip as I thrust into her, feeling her wetness on my balls. Lisa was still using her fingers on Sue as well, and in minutes Sue was screaming, "Fuck me Jeff, oh fuck, I can't stop coming!"

I buried myself one last time and throbbed repeatedly as I filled her with cum. As I slid out and rolled on my back Lisa began kissing her face, then sliding down.

I went straight to the shower, and with a half hard dick I felt the spray of the shower on my back as I pointed my dick straight up and let loose with a strong stream of piss, hitting my pecs, then rinsed off. Toweling off I saw the ladies were actively involved in the pursuit of happiness.