More Posing

Story Info
Posing for their cameras.
2.1k words
4.42
19.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other three guys had left, I suddenly thought I did not know their names but had let all of them fuck me, repeatedly.

I was standing next to Mark, naked, cum still dribbling out of me.

We were looking at more photos he had taken of other girls, but all glamour type pictures.

"Where are the pictures like the ones you have just of me," I asked him.

"Ones with cock in all my holes, you must have plenty of those."

Mark looked at me, stroking his cock, "oh I have plenty of those, but not many with your unbridled lust."

"What do you mean" I said.

Mark replied, "well you are the easiest we have had. It normally takes two or three sessions before we get any naughty pics and many more before we get to fuck them."

"With you,you were the most willing girl I have ever met."

"Are you saying I was easy then,"

"No,"he replied,"not just easy, you could not wait for it. Your knickers were off so quick, you were begging us to fuck you. And not just in your cunt, but up your ass as well."

I smiled, saying "well I knew what you guys wanted and so did I. Who were they, the others."

"Just some enthusiastic amateurs like me." he said. "Mind you, i'm not sure if they had any film in their cameras."

"Did you?"

"Yes of course." he said.

"Come on them, show me some you have taken like the ones you have taken of me."

He went to a cupboard and brought back some more albums. I opened them and oh my god, there were pictures from every angle, cunts, cocks,everywhere.

"Do you like them Mark asked,,"

"Fuck yes,"I replied, my hand went down to my slit, I started rubbing myself as I turned the pages.

"You really are a horny young girl,"he said as his hand squeezed my ass.

Then I saw a photo, I know her, that is my school gym teacher.

She was sucking cock, grinning at the camera.

Mark said," she was so hot,not as easy as you, but she soon gave in and took us all on".

By now his fingers were sliding up between my legs, I opened my legs to give him easier access to me.

As I continued to turn the pages, more images of my former gym mistress appeared.

"Bend over"said Mark.

"Fuck, you are so easy," as he pushed his cock into me again.

I was engrossed in looking at the pictures, but my body was responding on it's own, pushing my bum back into as he thrust his cock deep in me.

It was no good, I felt my orgasm building, "oh god, just fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder please Mark."He shot his load,he unleashed at least three loads of his sperm in me. I dropped to the floor and took his cock in my mouth, sucking it dry.

Mark said, "I think we are all going to have fun with you from now on."

"When can I see my photos."

"Next time you dirty cunt,.I will have developed them by then."

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, walking back into his studio Mark was pointing his camera at me, I picked up my skirt and blouse and dressed as he was still clicking away.

As I left to catch my bus home, he said same time next week.

"Of course" I replied.

I spent most of the week thinking about the next photo shoot, I was just so turned on knowing these guys would be seeing me spread my legs for them and then just use me.

My boss was still having his daily fuck from me, and I admit, it made me want the next week to pass quickly.

Finally I made my way to Marks house, he opened the door and invited me in. He was alone.

"Just you" I said.

"No they are on there way."

"What are you wearing."he asked.

"Normal clothes" I replied.

With that he went to a closet and picked out some items. A quarter cup black bra, see through knickers a see through white blouse, and an old school skirt.

"Put these on please Anna."

The skirt was very short, hardly covering my knickers, it made me look like a young tart.

"Perfect," he said, "it is not as though you will be wearing them for very long!"

Then the doorbell went and Mark let in four guys. They were all about his age and just eyed me up and down.

There was only one guy from the previous week and I noticed no one, apart from Mark had a camera.

The guy from last week was soon talking to the other three.

"See, I told you she was young, and wait until you see her hairy cunt. Her ass is to die for and she is a horny young bitch, aren't you Anna?"

I felt like a piece of meat as they undressed me with their eyes. But my body was already responding, I opened my legs, bent over, look at this guys I heard myself saying.

Mark was ready with his camera, "ok, Anna why don't you give us a show, strip slowly, tease them."

.

I spun around, letting the skirt lift up to my waist, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, leaning forward, pushing my tits out of the bra. I took my blouse off, undid my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Standing in front of these guys in just my underwear, my knickers I knew were wet, I ran my hand over my knickers, pulling them up tight in my slit, my cunt hairs were either side of my knickers. Turning around I bent over showing them my ass, slowly pulling them down revealing my pink anus.

Mark was snapping away, as.I looked, the four guys were totally naked, rubbing their cocks.

"Fuck you were right, one said, she is a total slut, look at that ass, so tight and fuckable."

"Her cunt is tight as well." last week's guy said.

I stood up, stepping out of my knickers, I undid my bra and was naked in front of them.

Mark started giving me instructions. "Lay down Anna, open your legs, wider, that's it, now finger yourself,make yourself cum"

I'm on my back, legs wide open, fingers up my soaking wet hole, all I could think of was cock.

"Please Mark, I need to be fucked."

"Not yet you dirty cunt, ok guys start feeling her up."

They were all on their knees, hands were all over me, pulling my nipples, rubbing my clit, fuck i'm cumming already as my first orgasm arrived. My hips lifted off the ground as two of them finger fucked me.

"Now on your knees Mark ordered me, start sucking cock."

I needed no encouragement as I took one cock after another in my mouth.

What a cocksucker, they were saying, one pushed it right down my throat, I gasped but let it slide all the way down.

The fucking slut wants it deep I heard him say as I sucked hard on it, his hand went behind my head and I knew he was going to cum. His spunk erupted down my throat, I swallowed most of it, some dribbled out down my chin.

All four fucked my face, I swallowed all their cum. I came again on the third load I swallowed.

The first guy,from last week got behind me, lifting my ass in the air.

"Where do you want it little girl," he said as his finger explored my rear hole. "Tell me slut".

Looking back at him, I heard myself saying. "In my ass please, just fuck me, use my tight ass hole you dirty bastard."

He slapped my ass hard, as his cock forced it's way in my behind.

He held my hips, pulling me back onto his cock as it went all the up my rear passage.

I looked up, reached out and caught hold of someone's cock pulling it into my mouth.

They all fucked me, up my ass, in my cunt until they were all worn out. I lay on the floor, spunk running out me, I pulled some out my cunt and rubbed it over my tits. making myself cum again

Mark was still taking pictures.

The guys got dressed and just left, I heard them say, what a filthy bitch, she took it anywhere, I was still moaning in pure pleasure as Mark finally got on top of me, his cock just slid straight in me.

"Fuck, Anna you are the best we have ever had," he said, as I reached behind him, pulling his ass hard onto me as he came.

Mark then showed me some pictures he had developed from the previous weeks session.

OMG I looked just like a teenage cum slut. My cunt was in all it's glory, wide open, pink lips glistening, some showed spunk running out of me.

The same with my ass, my anus was opened wide, cum dribbling out.

There were so many with cock in me, all holes at once

.

"See he said, I told you that you were a natural," showing me one with my legs pulled wide open and I was smiling full on at the camera.

"What do you do with these Mark?"

"Usually sell them to European sex mags or sometimes to the USA as well".

"Does that mean people will be seeing me like that?"

"Of course, think of all the guys who will be masturbating over your pictures."

I did, and so did my pussy, it started throbbing at the thought.

"Do you mind."

"No, it turns me on actually." My fingers were busy on my clit as I looked through more of me in,what were, some disgusting poses.

Mark went and got some albums for me to look at as his cock was starting to harden up. As I glanced through them his fingers opened my ass cheeks and he slid his cock up my ass.

"Fuck your still tight,he said, even after all the cocks you have taken."

Pushing my bum back, I could feel his balls slapping on me.

Then I suddenly gasped, omg,there she was, my mother, sucking on Marks cock.

Then more of her in poses like mine, cocks in her ass, up her cunt.

Then I recognised my uncle, he was fucking my mum.

I orgasmed.

Mark came depositing more spunk in me.

That is my mum, my uncle. Then I saw my auntie with my father.

I recognised the furniture, it was my house.

"Where, how did you get, take these."

He then said, "I have had my eye on you for a while now. Your family are members of a small group of swingers, and I attend to take some pics for them. And your uncle takes some which I assume he develops."

"I thought if you were anything like your mother, you would be hot. And I was right, actually you are a better fuck than her, you just seem to enjoy sex more."

I did not know what to say or think.

How do I look at my parents, knowing what I have just seen.

I got on my knees and pulled his cock in my mouth, "tell me more," please Mark.

"Well your mum does not like it up her ass as much as you but she loves cock sucking. And she swallows just like you."

I was getting so turned on, I was imagining that I was sucking my father, his cock cumming in my mouth, I came violently as Mark shot another load in my mouth.

In my mind I shouted,that's it daddy, fill your daughters mouth with your spunk.

Oh god, what have I become, my mind was filled with dirty thoughts about my parents.

I finally got cleaned up and dressed and left to catch the bus home. My cunt was on fire, my hand was between my legs as the bus neared my stop.

I got off the bus and walked into my house, mum was sat there with a drink.

Dad was reading the paper.

"Did you have a nice evening dear." my mum asked me.

"Yes" I replied as I felt some fluid running down my inner thighs.

I looked at them thinking that I know what you get up to.

That night in bed I made myself cum thinking of how I could get to fuck my father.

But that's another story.