All Comments on 'More Posing'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not incest, just because you mention family members does not qualify as incest. Get a clue............. wrong catagory....... waste of time reading and it wasn't that good, no real plot......... nothing consistent in the story........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love reading about all your adventures, they are a great turn on. Please carry on.

HornywvaHornywvaalmost 2 years ago

Would love a story with Anna D her parents and aunt and uncle

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

Oh my goodness this story is over the top hot! To discover pictures if your parents like that must be mind blowing, especially since you just did the same thing. I can't imagine, but good for you! 5*

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree .

jeremfgjeremfg9 months ago

so so so very hot !!!

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic8 months ago

A true incest story cumming up soon. Anna already fucks her brother (in another story), but mom and dad will take it to the next level.

jbdeepjbdeepabout 1 month ago

I like slut stories and yours are very good. My only problem is the stories are connected but there’s no way to follow in the correct timeline. I read the stories in their posted dates order. For example this story was posted after the second fuck van story in which she’s already had sex with her parents.

jbdeepjbdeepabout 1 month ago

Disregard my last comment it’s not one of the out of order ones. Others are though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...

story TAGS