More Power Of Suggestion 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow a phrase, 'the garden of earthly delights,' flashed through my mind as I sank deeper into Sally's sublime pussy, but was entirely forgotten as she began to rise and fall on my length. We were reduced to nothing more than a cock and pussy making wonderful warm hot, wet love. Her juices oozed down over me, coating my balls and groin in her slippery vaginal secretions, and her wonderful aroma assailed my senses again. It was the complete sensory overload that only truly wonderful sex between two enthusiastic and loving humans can produce.

I held out for as long as I could, reaching up to play with her breasts and nipples, trying my best to give her the stimulation to orgasm a little sooner. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, but I wanted so much for her to have that other orgasm she was working so hard to reach.

'Oh fuck Sally, I'm sorry,' I groaned. 'I've tried, really tried but I can't hold it back anymore, I'm going to come.' She moaned really loudly in response.

'Oh yes, give it to me, come for me sweetheart. Let me feel your hot come... just fill my pussy, come for me baby... please' she gasped out.

'Was she close too I wondered. Maybe just maybe... maybe,' and then it was too late. I stopped thinking with my brain and my cock took over. I felt that almost painful sensation surge the length of my cock and then I was spurting and gushing my come into her welcoming depths. Almost simultaneously I heard her cry out.

'Oh shit baby... yes... oh... fu--uck... I'm coming too,' and she did... spectacularly before collapsing down across my chest, both of us well and truly fucked!!

After such an intense little burst of action, we were happy to lie in each other's arms for quite some time, communing silently, saying nothing. I just held her close to me, loving all that soft feminine skin against my own, but she couldn't seem to keep her hands to herself. Eventually she sought out something to hold on to, my slippery cock, soaked with our shared and well mixed secretions.

At first her hand met with little success, but being relatively young and healthy it wasn't too long before my dick began to stir again, and gradually, bit by bit she brought me back to full hardness and arousal.

Once again she slipped down the bed, taking my reawakened cock into her lovely mouth. All the time as she played with me, sucking and licking, she never once took her dark eyes from my face, which was an amazing turn on. To see such a beautiful woman almost silently communing with me through her eyes, hands, and my cock was incredibly exciting.

The only sounds to be heard was the wet, slurping noise of her mouth and the occasional moan in response to her other hand between her legs rubbing her delightful pussy. She seemed to be loving her cock sucking and pussy rubbing activities.

I decided it was time for a little change. I'm one of those guys who loves to feel a woman pleasure me orally, yes of course, especially with a woman like Sally, but I love being buried to the hilt in her pussy even more. Rather than stop her, and make her feel that her enthusiastic sucking of my cock wasn't appreciated, I instead, told her that she was amazing, and that her mouth felt wonderful.

'Sally, you're absolutely amazing. You made getting me hard again seem, "quite easy," and I really can't wait to be in your pussy again.' I know, I know, it sounds contrived and stilted, but I was only using it to deliver the trigger phrase, which would make her break off her oral assault, and it worked. I had no sooner uttered the words than she crawled back up the bed, came into my arms and her mouth was on mine again, kissing me passionately.

As I caressed her, playing with the marvellous tits and stroking every bit of skin I could reach including the wet, open pussy, it was just a little bit obvious that she was becoming more and more aroused again. I turned her over on her stomach, and straddled her slim body, kissing her neck and shoulders, working my way slowly down her spine, making her shudder with excitement. I kissed and pinched her arse cheeks and she unconsciously raised her arse off the bed as I hoped she would, once again offering her pussy to my loving attention.

I rose up off the bed, standing on the floor and maneuvered her to the edge too, raising her hips even more until she was kneeling before me in the doggy position, and it was there that I pushed my swollen knob against her open pussy lips, and with her juices again being in full flow, I slipped with scarcely any friction at all, deep into this pussy that I had quickly learned to love so well. Her response was immediate.

'Oh yessss,' she hissed. 'I love your cock... so much... oh yes... that's it...fuck me, make me come again,' and then as my cock sliced in and out of her crevice she seemed lost for words and reverted to moaning and whimpering with pleasure. I held onto her fine womanly hips, pulling her back onto my hardness, which was almost a redundant gesture on my part as she wanted it just as eagerly and was pushing back just as hard, impaling herself on my cock.

I continued to caress and stroke the fine soft skin of her back and flanks, adding to the other sensations she was feeling. I looked down along the expanse of her back, appreciating the beautiful form of her buttocks, back, and shoulders. Her face was turned to her left side, resting on her forearms flat on the bed, bringing her pussy into the optimum position for deeper penetration. It was an unforgettable erotic moment, a vision that would stay with me for the rest of my life.

The shoulder length dark hair fell like a concealing curtain across her face. I loved her face, it was so beautiful and I wanted to see the exciting facial expressions my cock was delivering, so I leaned forward and gathered her hair in my hand to see her face better. I'm positive she misunderstood my intentions because she responded with something very telling.

'Oh yes... that's it... pull my hair,' she pleaded, and with me it's very much, 'what the lady wants, the lady gets,' so I pulled it, and she became even more frantic. Always one to give a woman what she wants, I experimentally slapped her arse cheeks lightly, and that was it.

If I had thought she was ultra responsive before it was nothing compared to this. She went into some kind of sexual overdrive, so I slapped her even harder. Painful? Fuck yes, my hand was hurting, so I figured her arse must be feeling the same, but she was demanding more.

'Yes, yes, yes... smack me... harder... harder.... fuck me... oh fuck me, don't stop... smack me again please,' she pleaded as her arse took on an angry red bloom. There it was, plain to see and hear, my delightful, beautiful lady of the bedroom loved a little bit of pain. I reached under and pinched her nipples really hard, and then she couldn't hold it any more.

The dam burst and she was coming and coming, her hips thrusting and bucking almost throwing me out of the, 'saddle,' but I was prepared. I'd been to this rodeo before, and pulled hard on her hips keeping my cock deeply embedded in her soft, wet pussy as she came violently.

Maybe she was tired when it was over, after all it had been quite a long period of activity and this was her third orgasm, but as she tried to slip off the end of my cock when her orgasm died, I held her in place and continued to thrust deep inside her. I always take twice as long to come the second time round and I was far from ready to stop, so I continued. At first she protested, not too much it has to be said, after all, this was a hot blooded sexual and sensual woman.

'No more, I'm too sensitive, wait a moment please,' she begged and ever eager to please, I stopped, giving her some breathing space. She managed to look round at me after a few moments and smiled again. That was enough for me, and I withdrew and plunged straight back in. She let out a groaning 'oooof" sound, and responded by pushing back onto my cock again. The lady was ready once more, her tiredness forgotten as her hot pussy demanded more, and I'm proud to say I gave her more.

Her vocal responses had changed too with the nature of our lovemaking. Now as I smacked her bottom, she was making sobbing sounds, almost as if she was crying, but allied to the other urgent pleas for more, I knew it was because her senses were even more heightened, her pleasure ever more sharpened and focused rather than any pain I was inflicting.

'Oh please... please... smack me... oh god... I'm coming again... com..ing... again.' Her capacity to orgasm had taken her to a new level where she seemed to have reached some sort of plateau of pleasure, never really coming down to base level. My cock was ramming into her pussy now, a hard, rough fuck, rather than the tender lovemaking of earlier, and allied to the pain inflicted on her bottom and nipples at her request it was keeping her at boiling point.

Eventually of course, even the best of intentions have to waiver, and although her enthusiasm and sheer sexuality had carried me along with her, at last I began to feel that old familiar sensation at the root of my cock. Just as she reached another climax, orgasming loudly, I let go, coming with a rush, and shot everything I had left deep into her cunt. Yes, I know, you women don't like that word, but Sally had been begging me, demanding me to 'fuck her slutty cunt,' so I guess a little of that rubbed off on me too.

Now, that I was done, I let her slip off the end of my sadly wilting cock, and she fell forward, face down on the bed and crawled to the far side. I lay down beside her, both of us literally fucked to a standstill. I pulled the covers over us; she came into my arms and we slept. When I woke up I was alone. I glanced at the bedside clock, it was 8.15am. Sunlight was glowing through the window blinds, and there was a note at my side of the bed.

'Get up lazy bones, breakfast will be served soon. (until 9am) I've showered, (we stink of sex) used the hair dryer, got dressed and you've slept through it all. Something must have made you tired. Just close the door when you go back to your own room. It will lock behind you. Sally xxx.'

We spent as much time as possible over the next couple of days with me embedded in her pussy, and her sucking, fucking, and draining every last drop of seminal fluids from my body. It was a glorious fuck fest, but of course it had to end, our show was booked in another town, and we said our regretful goodbyes with one last tender lovemaking session on the morning of my departure.

Sally was a bit tearful, (me too) but she was under no illusions that this was some big romance, although I have to admit that given a little more time, maybe just even a few more days things may have been different. I liked her enormously, maybe even loved her a little bit.

I've stayed at her hotel a number of times over the last few years when I've been doing shows in her town, and she always welcomes me with open arms, always books me into the same room, which I never sleep in. We have other arrangements.