More Power Of Suggestion 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, this is what you are going to be doing in future.' It was a statement rather than a question. 'It must be great to have such an exciting life and be doing something you love. Will you stay with Charlie once you learn all you need to know, or will you start your own show, do you think?' she asked me.

'Oh, I'll be sticking with Charlie for quite a while yet. He's a brilliant hypnotist and I have so much to learn from him. He's such a great old guy as well, really funny too. Maybe in a year or two when he retires I'll take over, but for now I'm more than content to work with him,' I concluded. She nodded and took another sip of her drink, looking at me with those beautiful dark eyes.

'But you can hypnotise people already, you said,' she asked, and I told her I could, but for now I would let Charlie do all the really important hypnotic work. 'Could you hypnotise me?' she asked, and there it was. If I could hypnotise her, a whole new world of possibility would be opened up to me in more ways than one.

'Yes, I could, but only if you wanted me to,' and before I could explain even a little more she was nodding her head. 'Aren't you worried that I might take advantage of you Sally? I might turn you into a sex-slave zombie or such like.' She shook her head, laughing at my suggestion.

'No, I honestly don't think you're that kind of guy. You learn to "read," people in the hotel business. What would I have to do, for you to hypnotise me I mean?' she added. So, I explained to her everything I thought she needed to know, and she was still quite enthusiastic.

'How will I know you've hypnotised me?' she asked. 'After all, you could hypnotise me, tell me to do something, and then tell me to forget it and I would never know I've been hypnotised in the first place. You'll have to do something that I'll know I did when under a hypnotic trance.' I assured her I would think of something, and so we began.

I'm not going to go into the hypnotic techniques I used to put her 'under,' on this page. Those are a 'trade secret,' but suffice to say that because she was so willing, it was relatively easy to hypnotise her. I looked across the table at her, and there was nothing showing outwardly to the rest of the pub clientele. Her head was slightly slumped, her chin down on her chest as if sleeping, or thinking.

I went through a number of things with her, always suggesting and reinforcing that she should relax, ever more relaxed as she listened to my voice, taking her deeper and deeper, instilling a few commands for her to obey when I woke her up. When I counted backwards from three I told her, she would waken up feeling very refreshed, but still excited, although her excitement would be more of a sexual excitement now, and when I said the words, 'Quite easy,' she would feel compelled to kiss me quite passionately. 3-2-1 and she stirred, her head lifted and she smiled at me.

'Well, did you do it, I don't feel any different, did you manage to hypnotise me?' I looked into her beautiful eyes, watching her smiling, eager face. I smiled back.

'Yes, I hypnotised you. You made a good subject because you wanted to be hypnotised.' I leaned more towards her over the table, knowing what was coming. She was still smiling when I said, 'In fact, it was quite easy.' Nothing happened for a heartbeat, and then she slowly and deliberately leaned over the table towards me.

Her face came closer and closer, our noses touched, then she closed her eyes and tilted her head to one side and our lips brushed lightly together. Very, very sensually she kissed my lips, gently, gently and then more insistently, her tongue tracing the crease of my lips, parting them. I opened my mouth and welcomed the loving intrusion of her tongue, and we were kissing, a full on sexual, and passionate kiss. Her hand caressed the back of my neck, pulling me tighter against her mouth. It was a wonderful kiss, the lady knew how to kiss alright, and my cock was as hard as it was possible to be. I was hooked! She was very special and my heart was hammering like a machine gun.

I let the kiss go on for a lot longer than I should have, and it was obvious by her breathing and the little moaning sounds deep in her throat that I wasn't the only one getting turned on by our kiss. Eventually of course, we came up for air, and reluctantly pulled apart.

'Was that it?' she asked, not looking at all unhappy and I nodded. She laughed. 'You didn't need to hypnotise me to get me to do that,' she declared, and laughed again, 'but it was nice, thank you.' Still smiling, she said teasingly, 'but maybe I just wanted to kiss you. How do I know that was due to hypnosis?' In response I clicked my fingers and said, 'sleep,' and she went under immediately. This time I gave her an explicit set of instructions which she carried out to the letter, and when she had done as I asked, I brought her out of the trance. Again she looked across the table at me smiling.

'Okay, I put you under again,' I told her, she looked surprised, and I just shrugged my shoulders. 'This time I got you to do something that will undeniably prove that you've been hypnotised. Something you won't remember doing, something you haven't even noticed you've done because I told you not to notice. Don't be mad at me please, but just open your handbag and take out the two items you find there.' She looked puzzled, but did as I asked, and removed the two item from her bag putting them on the table. I looked at her, she looked at me, she blushed, just a little bit, it has to be said.

'When... how? When did I take off my bra and panties?' She looked down at herself, where her dark areolae and nipples were indistinct shadows beneath the semi-sheer blouse, she pulled her coat together modestly hiding herself.

'I suggested you go to the toilet, remove them and put them in your handbag, as proof positive that I got you to do something under hypnosis,' I explained. 'I hope you're not mad at me, or offended, but it had to be something like that to give you the concrete proof you wanted. Are we still friends?' She looked at me, no smile on her face, and I thought that I'd fucked up big time, ruined it all. It obviously showed in my expression.

'Nah, just kidding,' she said and grinned all over her beautiful face. What a relief. 'So, what did you tell me, how did you get me to take off my undies in a pub? It's kind of embarrassing,' she admitted.

'I just put you back to sleep,' I began, 'and told you to go to the toilet, remove your bra and panties, put them in your handbag, and come back to the table. You got up and did as I said, and you were back here in your seat a few minutes later.' She looked thoughtful.

'You must think I'm pretty damned easy,' she said, and right on cue I hit her with.

'Yes, quite easy,' the trigger words I had implanted earlier, and she leaned impulsively over the table and kissed me again. Just as passionately as before, and again I let her kiss me for as long as she wanted to until her breathing was all shot to hell and she was making those little moaning sounds in her throat again.

I reached over the table with my right hand, semi-concealed by the privacy of the booth and slipped my hand inside her coat. The back of my hand brushed against her breast, naked under the almost transparent blouse and she gasped but didn't pull away or break the kiss. I turned my hand and my fingers quickly found her nipple and squeezed it gently, bringing even more gasping and almost silent moans from her. She was responding beautifully as I 'milked,' her nipple, squeezing and pulling her areolae and nipple towards me.

Under the table, I pushed my knee between hers and she spread her legs slightly for the invading knee, not that I could reach anything else under the table from here, but it was a sign letting me know that even more may be on offer. Again we reluctantly pulled apart, and she looked at me with those wonderful eyes again. She was looking horny, no doubt about that.

'Time to go home,' was all she said, and drained what little was left of her drink and quickly gathered her handbag. I felt a little disappointed, not quite sure what was going to happen now. Was this the end of our evening, or just the beginning?

As we walked the short distance back to the hotel, she hung onto my arm like a lover would do. To any onlookers we would definitely look as if we were lovers, and very 'together.'

'I'll drive you home,' I offered. 'I haven't had enough to drink to put me over the drink/driving limit.' I didn't have any ulterior motive. If the evening was over, it was over, but I didn't like the idea of her going home on her own this late at night.. She laughed and looked up at me but not much, because she was almost as tall as me in those heels.

'No need for you to do that,' she said, refusing my offer and crushing my hopes. As she unlocked the door and we entered the hotel once more, she added, 'I'm home already. My mother owns the hotel, and I live here as well as work here. She has her own separate house a couple of streets over, but I have the owners flat on the top floor. You know that sign that says, "Private - no hotel residents beyond this point," that's all mine, so you've already taken me home mister,' she said smiling again.

We walked together up the stairs and she stopped at the bottom of the stairway with the warning sign that said, 'Private - No hotel residents, etc,' on it. She unhooked the rope that hung across the stairway and stepping past it she turned to me, and gave me what she probably thought was a lustful leer.

'Won't you come into my parlour said the spider to the fly,' and laughed once more. My heart raced again, but I had to tell her. I didn't want her to think I'd taken advantage of her in any way.

'Sally,' I began, 'I have to admit that I gave you a post hypnotic suggestion, and that's why you keep kissing me. I don't want there to be anything false between us. I really like you, and have fancied you something rotten since I saw you this afternoon. I just want you to know that, to understand what's been happening to you before we do something you may otherwise regret,' I kind of tailed off at that not knowing what else to add. She looked at me, stony faced.

'So, what did you do to me,' she demanded. 'I think I deserve to know.' I felt really bad about this and I had visions of being ejected from the hotel, and having to sleep in the car overnight.

'I just planted what's known as a post hypnotic suggestion so that every time I say certain "trigger," words you would want to kiss me,' I admitted. She looked down at the floor as if considering what to do. I looked at her with some trepidation awaiting her verdict, and as she slowly and dramatically raised her head, she had a great big grin on her face! She stepped forward into my arms, her arms circling around my neck and shoulders.

'Well, c'mon then, say them now for fucks sake. What does a girl have to do to get kissed around here? What are they? Say them right now please?'

'Quite easy,' I almost croaked, and she virtually glued her mouth to mine eagerly, wetly, demanding, and aggressive, and I responded in kind, feeling her breasts through the sheer fabric, and cupping her arse cheeks pulling her against my hardness. She moaned again, but louder this time, and then as if remembering where she was, she stopped kissing me and pulled me towards the steps, but not before replacing the barrier rope across the bottom of the stairs.

There was a short landing at the top of the stairs and another door, again with 'Private,' printed on it to further reinforce that this was forbidden territory and not open to the clientele of the hotel. She already had her keys in hand as we got to the top of the stairs, and slipped the key in the keyhole, unlocked the door and invited me in.

She led me into the lounge, where I had a quick look around as she removed her coat and threw it on the sofa.

'Can I get you something to drink?' she asked being the good hostess. I shook my head most emphatically.

'No thanks, I just want you,' I replied taking her in my arms again. She laughed.

'That was the right answer mister,' she managed to get out before I kissed her again. No more words were heard for the next few minutes. Just more sighs and moans of pleasure as we got deeper into kissing and caressing. I unbuttoned her blouse, never breaking the kiss, revealing the first soft swell of her boobs, and then with the next button her beautiful nipples were on view. Her areolae were small and quite dark, and the pinkish brown of her nipples, hard and erect were a delight.

I was right about her boobs, they were just perfect, about a 34B, or small C cup, more than enough for my taste. She whimpered with delight as I caressed them, tweaking her nipples gently, then a little harder, finding out what she liked. She seemed to like it all, and after a few minutes of this, I lowered my head, and took her left nipple into my mouth.

With the first soft suction, she moaned even louder, and her legs began to tremble. With my right hand now temporarily freed from breast caressing, I stroked her legs, slipping my hand up her skirt and between her thighs. She pushed her hips forward, eager to be touched, and as I reached higher up between her legs, she moved her feet further apart, opening her legs wider, surrendering her untouched pussy to me.

I could have gone straight for her pussy which she was offering so generously, but I was determined to give as much pleasure to this absolute goddess of a woman, and so I continued to stroke the soft, smooth skin of her thighs. I stroked higher, and she must have thought I was going to touch her pussy as she thrust her hips forward. She even bent her knees, trying to drop lower to impale her pussy on my fingers such was her need, but I kept just out of reach. I smiled to myself as I heard the frustration in her moans.

'Oh please... please... touch me... stop fucking about... just touch me... please.' With that impassioned plea in my ears, I reached just that little bit higher, stroking her groin at both sides of her pussy, feeling her wetness, and then I let my middle finger slip along the saturated crease of her pussy, separating the labia. I had to hold her up with my left arm, her legs almost gave way.

I slipped one, then two fingers into her wetness, stretching her vaginal walls a little. Warm and slippery, there was no friction, my fingers slid into her as deeply as it was possible for fingers to go. She moaned really loudly, working her hips back and forth, fucking my hand.

'Take me to bed... now... please... oh yes... wait... oh fuck... oh fuck, shit oh fuck... I'm coming,' and my darling Sally came right there, skirt waist high, her pussy frantically fucking my fingers as I slipped them rapidly in and out of her soaking wet hole.

I continued to suck her nipples and finger her all the way through that glorious orgasm until at last the waves of orgasm reached their peak and slowly died. Her legs were most definitely shaking and trembling now, and she clung helplessly to me for support.

'Oh god, that was incredible. Bed...' she moaned into my ear. 'Take me to bed please.' We disengaged half-heartedly, slowly, and she led me to her bedroom where she sat down on the edge of the big King size bed.

'Look at you,' she said almost in disbelief, 'still fully dressed, get your pants off mister.' I looked at her then as I undressed. The completely unbuttoned blouse still miraculously on her shoulders, her gorgeous tits on display through the gap, skirt around her waist, legs slightly apart giving me the first unhindered view of her trimmed pussy.

She reached round to the left side and unbuttoned the waistband of the skirt, and pulling down the zip, she slipped the skirt down over her hips lifting her bottom momentarily to get it off completely. Her tits wobbled deliciously as she sat back down, and I dropped to my knees before her. I pushed her knees apart, and she opened them wider for me instantly, and I leaned forward to get a better look.

'Oh Sally,' I almost whispered, awestruck. 'You have the most beautiful pussy,' and I looked up into those wonderful dark eyes as I said it. She smiled again, and pushed it forward a little offering it to me again as if to say, 'go on then.'

'Right now it's all yours,' she gasped out, 'show me how much you like it,' and she lay back on the bed, spreading herself even wider. This was no hardship, that's for sure, and I started to kiss the inside of her silky thighs. Moving quickly higher until I was licking along the creases of her groin, tasting the wetness that had leaked from her pussy and the natural salty tang of her skin. She moaned really loudly and pushed her hips up against my face, her pussy seeking blindly for more, and I switched to licking along the crevice formed by her labia.

Her labia were a glorious sight to see. Big and fleshy, thick lipped, open, and drooling her wetness in ever increasing amounts. Her juices had overflowed along and down her thighs, her wetness seemed to be everywhere. Now that she was lying on her back, it was 'pooling,' at the bottom of her opening, and trickling over her perineum into the little puckered star of her arsehole.

The smell, aroma, call it what you will, was overwhelming in a wonderfully intoxicating way. A scent of sheer undiluted sex and sexuality, and her amazing taste coated my tongue as I buried it deep into the open pinkness of her pussy. She squirmed and flopped about on the bed like a landed fish, completely in my power as I worshipped her pussy with my tongue, fingers, and all my heart and will.

I stroked my tongue a little higher, tonguing the hood to one side making direct contact with her clitoris. She literally shrieked with delight as I lovingly caressed it with my tongue. She reached for and grabbed my head, pulling me tighter to her pussy, and rubbed herself, and her wet essence all over my face. I breathed when I could, never stopping my licking and tonguing, managing to slip my fingers back inside her pussy adding to her pleasure as I found her g-spot. Her hips were thrusting up and down, fucking my face, and then her legs spasmed as her orgasm hit, and she clamped my head in place between her legs. The strength of her thighs was astonishing and I had the crazy notion that I never wanted her to let go. I could live and die here quite happily.

The soft skin of her thighs covering my ears, cut off much of the sound of her delight, but I still heard her as if from a great distance voicing her approval of my efforts.

'Oh fuck... shit, oh fuck... oh god... I'm dying... oh... oh... f... f...fuuu..ck... aaaaagh!!'' Finally her thighs relaxed and my hearing was restored, but all I could hear now was her gasping for breath, which slowly eased in those long post orgasmic moments. I crawled higher up the bed and she came into my arms. Kissing me, licking her juices from my mouth.

'That was good,' she almost whispered, her voice husky and low. She had that 'cat that got the cream,' look of happiness on her face, a none stop smile just for me. 'No, no, fuck no, it wasn't good, it was great. Thank you,' and as she said it, she reached down and felt my cock for the first time. 'Poor baby, I've been so selfish, but I'll make it up to you starting right now,' and she slipped further down the bed, playing with my cock, testing it's hardness, stroking up and down in the time honoured fashion.

She kissed my tip, then licked along the length, pausing only to tell me I had a nice dick before the warmth of her mouth engulfed me. I let her carry on for a moment, seeing her eyes looking up at me, but lovely as her mouth was wrapped around my cock, I desperately wanted to be buried in her pussy. Almost as I thought the thought, she solved the problem by pausing what she was doing and moved over, straddling me. Aiming my cock at her pussy, feeding me between those glorious cunt lips into her wetness, and slid down my length impaling herself on my achingly hard prick.