More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped up through the big fleshy crack before he moaned, "Mmmm...I love the way you get hard, almost every morning...and I think you need to fuck me some more, before breakfast."

Sliding his hand back to pump my hips forward, I whispered, "Yeah...yeah, that's perfect...the perfect wake-up call...let me get the lube."

Excited that he was getting my cock, again, "Mmmm...it is the perfect wake-up call...but let me make sure it's ready, before you grease it." He rolled over, positioned his cock next to mine and grabbed them both, like a penis sandwich. Wrapping his hands around the mass of hard flesh, he stroked the girthy frottage and his face (mine too) was glowing; he was waking up with his boyfriend and his boyfriend's cock...it didn't get much better. I took my hand and dug it into a firm muscled cheek, "I think I'm ready and that feels ready, too!"

We were both ready...I took him from behind that morning, with his ass up in the air. It was a picture-perfect man ass, looking plump, muscled and ready to serve. I could feel the pulse of my cock, throbbing hard against insides, but I scrambled to stand up on the bed, while pulling his ass higher. Crouching on top of him, I started pounding my dick like a jackhammer. His face was wedged into the pillow and he was squealing, while girthy dick stretched and pummeled his ass.

We both pulled in deep, heavy breaths and fucked hard; my flesh slapped against his, but he was still reaching back, urging me to pump harder and pushing himself back onto my dick. Grinding my dick, deep into his body, he stirred his ass in a way that rubbed and slid my cock over his insides.

He savored the penetration and celebrated my steady, pounding strokes; the tight, muscled ring caressed my cock, hugging and rippling over the shaft. I worked my hands over his abs and ass cheeks; they flexed from the intense fucking.

His big long, dick was dragging over the bed as I fucked him...and fucked him. He started jerking it and begging, "Rob...Rob...oh god, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...mmmm...fuck me!"

I knew he was about to cum, and I wasn't far off, but it didn't matter. All we both wanted was a deep...passionate...hard fucking. Nothing else mattered. My fingers dug into his hips and I humped into his ass, for a good long time.

"Fuck! That dick feels...uhhhh...uhhhh...feels so good...so good! Yeah...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...use it...use...it...fuckin' us my ass!"

Now fucking harder and faster, I exploded inside his ass, shooting a steamy load up into his belly. He screamed, "Keep fucking me...uhhhh...please...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me till I shoot!"

"Not stoppin' till ya shoot, dude...shoot for me...take that load up yer ass! That's it...fuck me with that ass! Ride that dick...ride it hard!"

Fucking hard till I finished dumping the morning-wood-load into his ass, I kept pumping into creampie, till I had to catch my breath and pulled out.

With his dick rock-hard and yearning for release, he begged, "Oh god, put it in me...put it back in me!"

"Roll over, I'll finish you!"

His big dick stood proud, arching up from his body; the head was deep red, swollen with need...and calling my name. He started to throw his legs up in the air, but I pushed them out of the way and shoved that throbbing cock head though my lips. His hands found the back of my head, and he immediately started pumping into my mouth, holding my head in place.

When I stroked the base with my fist, he moaned, "Fuckkkk! That's it...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...gonna...gonna make me cum...make me cum!"

I pulled off and jacked hard; my hand was a blur on the long shaft. Watching his pleasure was hot as fuck; with his eyes clamped shut, he threw back his head and pumped his hips.

I groaned as the thick seed came suddenly; it shot from the tip, hitting my chin and trickling down over the shaft, through my fingers. Bringing my fingers up to my face, I inhaled the musky pleasure, "It seems we've both had a very satisfying wakeup call."

"Wish we could do that every morning...but I'd probably never make my morning classes," he laughed.

I licked some from my fingers, "Mmmm...and I'd be late, too, but it would be worth it."

"Well, let me get you coffee, with that cream!"

As he headed to the kitchen, his ass flexed and his heavy dick, still half-hard, swayed below the balls.

I thought about my morning...cute ass...big cock...and a hot stud bringing me coffee in bed. Darin was right. When life is this good, going to classes...or going to work just didn't seem important, but then I remembered Robin.

"Don't forget we need to pick up Robin."

"We can leave around 7:30...that'll give us time to shower." He laughed, "And I bet she's gonna be one hungry cowgirl!"

With that remark, I grinned, thinking life just got even better.


12